Bring4th

Full Version: The Detuning of Session 17 and Ra's True Intentions Regarding 2011 - Part II
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(09-11-2011, 06:12 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]It makes all the difference in the world. I am not sure if you have grokked the fullness of your efforts quite yet. Thank you for your efforts, and for your commitment to truth.

You're very welcome, and thank you for the kind words. If by the fullness of my efforts you mean how much work it's been, I'm quite aware of that! If you mean the effect it's had, I think there's been some but that the relistening project will mostly be of academic-type interest until I get lawofone.info itself updated.

(09-11-2011, 06:12 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]I have also offered my services to Carla, which were kindly declined.

I don't know if you're in a position to offer them financial assistance (a donation), but if you are I'm sure that wouldn't be declined. Wink
70.15 Questioner: I think that to clear up this point I will ask a few questions that are related that will possibly help me to understand this better because I am really confused about this and I think it is a very important point in understanding the creation and the Creator in general, you might say. If a Wanderer of fourth, fifth, or sixth-density dies from this third-density state in which we presently find ourselves, does he then find himself in the third-density time/space after death?

Ra: I am Ra. This will depend upon the plan which has been approved by the Council of Nine. Some Wanderers offer themselves for but one incarnation while others offer themselves for varying lengths of your time up to and including the last two cycles of 25,000 years. If the agreed-upon mission is completed the Wanderer’s mind/body/spirit complex will go to the home vibration.

Interesting. That says: If the agreed-upon mission is completed then the Wanderer's mind/body/spirit complex will go to the home vibration. Do we take that to mean... the whole thing?

(09-11-2011, 06:12 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]I might also add that, while unity100 and I are on a "break" from our web-relationship, his posts have provided the vast majority of catalyst which I have used to bring forth the ideas expressed in the above posts. So my hat goes out to him as well, even as I am enjoying our "break".

we are not 'taking a break'. we have ceased discussing and corresponding, based on the earlier problems i have repeatedly expressed regarding discussing with you. i will not participate in any discussion with you unless i feel that those problems have gone away for good.
(09-10-2011, 03:16 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Really? And this besides we know of a pharaoh named Aten who, after having a transformative experience, changed his name to Akhenaten, and proclaimed a new religion built around an entity named Ra, which involved precepts like recognizing the One Infinite Creator present within all things.

Besides this we know Akhenaten to have a highly unusually shaped skull and body the likes of which "just so happen" to be similar to the description of Viracocha, in south america, who promulgated similar belief systems.

Interesting, this was all right in the beginning of the material:

2.2 Wrote:Ra: In the Eighteenth Dynasty, as it is known in your records of space/time distortions, we were able to contact a pharaoh, as you would call him. The man was small in life-experience on your plane and was a… what this instrument would call, Wanderer. Thus, this mind/body/spirit complex received our communication distortions and was able to blend his distortions with our own. This young entity had been given a vibratory complex of sound which vibrated in honor of a prosperous god, as this mind/body complex, which we call instrument for convenience, would call “Ammon.” The entity decided that this name, being in honor of one among many gods, was not acceptable for inclusion in his vibratory sound complex. Thus, he changed his name to one which honored the sun disc. This distortion, called “Aten,” was a close distortion to our reality as we understand our own nature of mind/body/spirit complex distortion. However, it does not come totally into alignment with the intended teach/learning which was sent. This entity, Ikhnaton, became convinced that the vibration of One was the true spiritual vibration and thus decreed the Law of One.

However, this entity’s beliefs were accepted by very few. His priests gave lip service only, without the spiritual distortion towards seeking. The peoples continued in their beliefs. When this entity was no longer in this density, again the polarized beliefs in the many gods came into their own and continued so until the one known as Muhammed delivered the peoples into a more intelligible distortion of mind/body/spirit relationships.

Funny how the veil works, isn't it? Well now it's officially official again. According to Ra, there was a contact made with Akhenaten around 1300 BC. I had temporarily thought I lost my mind on that one.

I also turned up this thread. Enjoy.

Great Hymn to Aten by Akhenaten (the pharoh contacted by Ra)
(09-10-2011, 01:44 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
Ra Wrote:However, this particular physical vehicle has, for approximately twenty-five of your years, been vital due to the spirit, the mind, and the will being harmoniously dedicated to fulfilling the service it chose to offer.

Again we have twenty five years. Ra says that Carla made a choice to offer a service, and was harmoniously dedicated to it... twenty five years ago. Ra also says that the kidney incident, twenty-five years prior, was in part due to psychic attack.

This is the link between the kidney incident and Carla later channeling Ra. Perhaps I misinterpreted it, but I didn't pull it out of nowhere. I understand this to mean that Carla had already made the Choice at the time of the psychic attack 25 years prior.

63.2 Wrote:Questioner: Was the original problem with the kidneys some 25 years ago caused by psychic attack?

Ra: I am Ra. This is only partially correct. There were psychic attack components to the death of this body at that space/time. However, the guiding vibratory complex in this event was the will of the instrument. This instrument desired to leave this plane of existence as it did not feel it could be of service.

63.3 Wrote:Questioner: You are saying then that the instrument itself created the kidney problem at that time?

Ra: I am Ra. The instrument’s desire to leave this density lowered the defenses of an already predisposed weak body complex, and an allergic reaction was so intensified as to cause the complications which distorted the body complex towards unviability. The will of the instrument, when it found that there was indeed work to be done in service, was again the guiding factor or complex of vibratory patterns which kept the body complex from surrendering to dissolution of the ties which cause the vitality of life.

Ah. So Carla perhaps was feeling suicidal at the time, as she temporarily could not perceive how she could be of service. It sounds like she nearly forgot her mission- which I can only assume something of the likes of contact with Ra would have been planned pre-incarnatively. Interesting... so something shifted her perspective and returned her sense of meaning and purpose. Although I am assuming further that there was- at the 25 year prior point- any conscious knowledge of the mission. I wonder what information was provided at that time, which was sufficient enough to remind her of the mission, but insufficient enough to preserve the veil.

60.3 Wrote:Questioner: Can you tell me the best approach for altering, to a more acceptable condition, the distortions that the instrument is experiencing?

Ra: I am Ra. There is some small amount of work which the instrument may do concerning its pre-incarnative decisions regarding service to the Infinite Creator in this experience. However, the decision to open without reservation to the offering of self when service is perceived is such a fundamental choice that it is not open to significant alteration, nor would we wish to interfere with the balancing process which is taking place with this particular entity. The wisdom and compassion being so balanced by this recapitulation of fourth density is helpful to this particular mind/body/spirit complex. It is not an entity much given to quibbling with the purity with which it carries out that which it feels it is best to do. We may say this due to the instrument’s knowledge of its self which is clear upon this point. However, this very discussion may give rise to a slightly less fully unstopped dedication to service in any one working so that the service may be continued over a greater period of your space/time.

60.4 Wrote:Questioner: You are saying, then, that the physical distortions that the instrument experiences are part of a balancing process? Is this correct?

Ra:
I am Ra. This is incorrect. The physical distortions are a result of the instrument’s not accepting fully the limitations placed prior to incarnation upon the activities of the entity once it had begun the working. The distortions caused by this working, which are inevitable given the plan chosen by this entity, are limitation and to a degree, consonant with the amount of vital and physical energy expended, weariness, due to that which is the equivalent in this instrument of many, many hours of harsh physical labor.

This is why we suggested the instrument’s thoughts dwelling upon the possibility of its suggesting to its higher self the possibility of some slight reservation of energy at a working. This instrument at this time is quite open until all resources are quite exhausted. This is well if desired. However, it will, shall we say, shorten the number of workings in what you may call the long run.

I do not mean to be personally intrusive with these, however it IS part of the material. BigSmile

As a physician and a student of the Law of One, this is where the "rubber hits the road" in terms of my own personal form of service.
I think that Ra purposely does not answer all,So that others have something to share as well.For We are all being taught/learn in our own way.An example would be the 1033 survivers from Serius Six would have something to say about accention,As these Souls are entering The 6th octave in the 24 million years they have been here for.
Good point about sharing. Do you know how to edit posts? You can remove what you quoted from my post so that mass of text doesn't take up space.
Quote:Now... 30 years later... we students of the Ra material are still struggling to understand the message. And we are continuing to be targeted as to perpetuate the confusion. Perhaps by the self-same entities. Considering all the "wild and crazy" ideas that get tossed around this forum... it is really so strange of a proposition?

Quote:And my hat goes off to Icaro for having the gumption to start this thread because it caused me to see that I am not the only one who has been thinking along these lines.

I and Icaro have now documented several examples of potential links between solar activity, negative attack, and confusing quotes from the Ra material, in this thread. I think there is now a substantial enough pile of evidence here to warrant being taken "seriously".

To be honest, I think the information on the harvest is rather straightforward but we are susceptible to confusing ourselves. Ra clearly says in several ways how the harvest is an event that is occurring in the present tense. When we start weighing the meaning of specific words and getting wrapped up in the details, it only causes confusion. I always refrained from harvest discussions because these details tend to be blown way out of proportion in an attempt to explain an instant harvest, and when you try to work within the confines of confusion it only sounds like you have no idea what you're talking about. I had no desire to make sense of the harvest in detail, but when I tried to enter the discussion, I found myself grasping.

My theory on these allegories is simply for the purpose of taking the information a step further. It is an additional or reinforcing explanation if you will, but I don't find it to be central in understanding the material. It is simply an "A-ha!" moment hidden within. Ra, in speaking about the pollution of their message in history, seems to be hinting at the nature of the seekers mind and how it can lead one astray by seeking out unnecessary details.

Ironically, in exploring the details you realize that Ra is telling us valuable information and speaking generally. They seem to be telling a story of how people confuse themselves and fall prey to negative manipulation.

So my intention of this thread was to approach the details philosophically and transcend them. Whether or not the allegories are true is irrelevant in the end (to me the material strongly suggests they are), but in examining them we exercise the mind and apply the philosophical concepts that Ra gave us. Consider the tarot, which Ra seems to value highly. It is a visual teaching tool which Ra says we will all subtly interpret differently but the essential meaning remains the same. While the Law of One is direct, the details seem to have layers of interpretation which Ra probably intended. Thank you for the kind words Tenet!
(09-06-2011, 07:31 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]notice - i didnt say trance channeling. for, this is not trance channeling. the method used in this contact was elaborated in the material. you will see that it is a very peculiar practice. and actually this was the reason for a lot of the troubles and dangers surrounding this contact.

http://www.llresearch.org/speeches/speec..._1203.aspx

Quote:Don: WOW. I have a couple of questions. Let’s just say I was coming from a point of knowing nothing. You say inner and outer channels. And when you’re talking about inner channels I guess you’re talking about your own inner self, higher self or inner intuition.

Carla: That’s correct. Higher Self is a good way to put it. Now the material that those of Ra [offered] through [me] was in a completely different kind of channeling; in a trance channeling.

Don:
And would you recommend that? Because that’s something I hear a lot of people doing is deep trance channeling.

Carla: The difference is that in the trance channeling you don’t really have any more control. You can’t stop it. You’re out of your body and hanging out somewhere else while they use the entire system, the body system, the voice, everything. It was a far different experience for me certainly very wearying on me.

With regard to the original post, a few statements should be made. It was not the intention of the social complex, known as Ra, to have its words co-annotated by a mind/body/spirit complex of the third density in this time/space. While many have found the analytical data provided by this poster as useful, one should remain careful when seeking explanation or insight outside of one's own mind/body/spirit complex. Seeking out of this data is likely never to satiate one's thirst, it will perverse the intention of the original social complex and cause harm to mind/body complexes who are seeking to teach/learn. It is my understanding that the social complex, known as Ra, is not attempting to convey hidden information through the act of hinting at negative energy influences interfering with the channel and session participants.

At this time/space it should also be noted that the group, known as Orion, is not attempting to compete or interfere with the workings of the group that is known as the Confederation. While the social complex, known as Ra, is hesitant to reveal some information about this group, it is only because the group in question has asserted its free will to have that information withheld from the session. Too much focus on the polarity of objective in the service to self and service to other-selves, as it relates to God The Creator, is largely unimportant.

Placing emphasis on this polarity of service is a distraction and in and of itself is an act of negativity towards the creations of God The Creator, who is the father logos, in which all other logos are the sum of his Oneness.
Along a similar line as Artura, I think I have the perspective that perhaps "positive" and "negative" are not the most accurate words possible for describing the polarity choice of 3rd density. I say this mainly because of the close association in our minds between positive and good, or negative and bad. There's not a good polarity and a bad polarity. From the higher-dimensional perspective there is no good and bad, all is one, there is only different, or distortions as Ra likes to say. I think the idea of demon-like evil-bad-scary Orion spirits interfering with the Ra channel, does not lead anywhere helpful...it draws up the wrong archetypes for me. Also, I don't like to overanalyze, I like to take what resonates and leave the rest for whomever different being it was intended for. I agree that the ascribing of a year to the Harvest generates confusion, but that confusion is not necessarily a bad thing...I've had 2011 and particularly the month of October in my mind as the time that It* is going to happen, but now that October 2011 is here and nothing particularly supernatural has happened (yes I know there are still 25 days left, but I'm an impatient little thing Tongue ), the very idea of expecting something to happen has turned into a very helpful catalyst...I wouldn't be on this forum, for example, if I hadn't gotten so desperate for It to happen, and started searching more intensely for an answer as to why nothing had happened yet.

I think 3rd density is about learning what kind of creator / sub-Logos you want to be... one that creates things for others or one that creates things for themselves. In 3rd density (at least this present veiled kind) the create-for-self path appears "evil" because "scarcity" (lack of resources / hidden from infinity) causes every action of self-creation to also be an act of taking from others. But in a world of infinity (4th/5th?) and no scarcity of resources, there is no reason why a create-for-self being is necessarily evil or "negative" in the morality-tinged sense of the word. A create-for-self being can be just as beautiful and loveable as a create-for-others being.

Anyone seen the 2003 live-action "Peter Pan" film? Aside from being one of the most beautiful and moving and spiritual films I've ever seen, it has a moment where Wendy sees Hook for the first time, and instead of being repulsed like she expects based on his reputation, she's intrigued and drawn to his self-passion. She...to a certain extent, loves the villain. And as I empathetically felt her attraction to him, not really because of, but despite of, his "evilness", that moment further awakened the part of me that believes that life is not about what you do so much as how you do it...the quality and depth of passion / light-energy you use to create yourself as a unique entity that attracts others to either be with you (positive) or be like you (negative).

*It being the coming obviously-supernatural event that everyone feels is coming but no one agrees on when it is or what it is.
(10-06-2011, 10:23 AM)Artura Wrote: [ -> ]It is my understanding that the social complex, known as Ra, is not attempting to convey hidden information through the act of hinting at negative energy influences interfering with the channel and session participants.
But the idea that Ra does not subtly leave indications as to the nature of the group's seeking is in fact wrong. Not only in some cases did they directly give warnings, but when the group was out of alignment with their questioning, at the end of the session Ra would imply that the bible, candle, etc. was out of alignment when they were actually passively referring to the questions themselves.

When pressed for questions on history (which Ra does not want to discuss) they use the questions asked of them to impart the spiritual conflict between positive and negative as it relates the seeking process and the problems it causes. So when Don requests unimportant information, he is opening up the possibility of negative influence in the general sense (confusion, lack of clarity, diversion from important questions etc.). Ra seems to reflect this in their answers. Or perhaps its best to say that the question does the most damage, because if you are influenced in your seeking, you will read Ra's answers as being ambiguous when in fact they are relatively clear.

The main theme is not as if Ra is directly speaking about a negative entity, but they are speaking as to the energetic influences present in the mind.

(10-06-2011, 11:13 AM)Scribe Wrote: [ -> ]I think the idea of demon-like evil-bad-scary Orion spirits interfering with the Ra channel, does not lead anywhere helpful...it draws up the wrong archetypes for me.

The group was under constant surveillance by negative fourth density entities in an attempt to divert the group, and when that didn't work, specific psychic attack was undertaken by a fifth density entity. That's reality, not my opinion, you know?

I have simply tried to illuminate the influences on the channeling process itself. I have never said Orion entities are evil, or bad.
(10-06-2011, 02:31 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]But the idea that Ra does not subtly leave indications as to the nature of the group's seeking is in fact wrong. Not only in some cases did they directly give warnings, but when the group was out of alignment with their questioning, at the end of the session Ra would imply that the bible, candle, etc. was out of alignment when they were actually passively referring to the questions themselves.

That's Carla and Jim's theory, and maybe it was Don's, too. But I don't think Ra ever said that when they referred to the alignment of the appurtenances they were actually commenting on the questions themselves.
(10-06-2011, 02:31 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]But the idea that Ra does not subtly leave indications as to the nature of the group's seeking is in fact wrong. Not only in some cases did they directly give warnings, but when the group was out of alignment with their questioning, at the end of the session Ra would imply that the bible, candle, etc. was out of alignment when they were actually passively referring to the questions themselves.

If I were an advanced alien entity like Ra talking through dimensions to little children such as ourselves, this definitely seems like the kind of thing I would do. I mean its positively dripping with cool mystical subtlety, isn't it? BigSmile

Quote:The group was under constant surveillance by negative fourth density entities in an attempt to divert the group, and when that didn't work, specific psychic attack was undertaken by a fifth density entity. That's reality, not my opinion, you know?

I have simply tried to illuminate the influences on the channeling process itself. I have never said Orion entities are evil, or bad.

I know, I was simply expanding upon my perspective on the impressions that the original post brought to mind, trying to make sure that it didn't leave me with a bad feeling towards the negative entities; such impressions, Ra repeatedly says, are not helpful. My post was basically me talking to myself about my reaction to your post, not disagreeing with you Smile

(10-06-2011, 03:40 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]

That's Carla and Jim's theory, and maybe it was Don's, too. But I don't think Ra ever said that when they referred to the alignment of the appurtenances they were actually commenting on the questions themselves.

numerous times hair was readjusted, candles were aligned.

metaphorizing it with 'questions' is silly.
If I may be so silly as to comment on issues I know nothing about...if the alignment of the appurtenances actually affects the ability to communicate, and was not simply a metaphor, then logically any issue with the appurtenance would necessarily also be an issue with the communication that the appurtenance was assisting....right? By analogy, if your steering wheel in your car gets out of alignment, you're suddenly going in a different direction than the same hand motions would have directed previously, because the steering wheel is not simply a metaphorical extension of your will directly to the tires...its a necessary mechanical component of the process. So if the candles etc mattered at all, then they have an effect, and any problem with that effect could come through in the ability of the participants to steer the conversation.
(10-06-2011, 04:24 PM)Scribe Wrote: [ -> ]If I may be so silly as to comment on issues I know nothing about...if the alignment of the appurtenances actually affects the ability to communicate, and was not simply a metaphor, then logically any issue with the appurtenance would necessarily also be an issue with the communication that the appurtenance was assisting....right? By analogy, if your steering wheel in your car gets out of alignment, you're suddenly going in a different direction than the same hand motions would have directed previously, because the steering wheel is not simply a metaphorical extension of your will directly to the tires...its a necessary mechanical component of the process. So if the candles etc mattered at all, then they have an effect, and any problem with that effect could come through in the ability of the participants to steer the conversation.

steering your wheel gets out of alignment and you suddenly get going in a different direction, you hit something and have an accident.

not too different with this kind of 'non' trance channeling. alignment prevents continuance of session. not intelligently perceivable and coherent changes to meaning of sentences. and in cases where alignment gone haywire and it was not possible to immediately realign, sessions were ceased in all examples.

Oh, hmm, see that's why I said I didn't know anything about it...
(10-06-2011, 03:40 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]That's Carla and Jim's theory, and maybe it was Don's, too. But I don't think Ra ever said that when they referred to the alignment of the appurtenances they were actually commenting on the questions themselves.

Correct, Ra never confirmed this, but it's a sound theory.
(10-06-2011, 04:01 PM)Scribe Wrote: [ -> ]If I were an advanced alien entity like Ra talking through dimensions to little children such as ourselves, this definitely seems like the kind of thing I would do. I mean its positively dripping with cool mystical subtlety, isn't it? BigSmile

It is pretty cool, and ingenious!

Quote:I know, I was simply expanding upon my perspective on the impressions that the original post brought to mind, trying to make sure that it didn't leave me with a bad feeling towards the negative entities; such impressions, Ra repeatedly says, are not helpful. My post was basically me talking to myself about my reaction to your post, not disagreeing with you Smile

Ok, wasn't sure Smile

Avocado

This is why I keep coming to this website... Recently I've been learning a lesson in discernment and whenever I stray down the wrong path I find the appropriate information to correct the trajectory. It's been going back and fourth for months now.

I've been a little hesitant to post because I want as little of my ego to go into my posts as possible while the heart and soul shines through. Whatever the case, I've decided to out worry aside and open up to the forum. This thread helped me enough that I feel the need to speak.

Icaro, I can tell you poured your heart into this work. I admire what you have done and appreciate it greatly.

Last night I was watching Luke train with Yoda, it seemed pretty relevant. The path of light is strewn with lures and traps. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A_uOaA3e_0
I'm glad to hear it, thank you and welcome to the forum! I debated for quite awhile whether or not to join myself.

Yes, we lure our own selves in many directions by identifying with the words themselves, and what we want them to mean, rather than using discernment as to what is actually being said. Regardless, there will always be growth. The main message of outlining everything that I have, was to emphasize how Ra continually asked us to be aware of the influences in our mind, and to use discernment.

For those that have read the thread before, I'd ask that you read it again because I have been continually editing it. The thread definitely reads differently. After a day or two of having originally created it, and reflecting on the channeling process itself, I realized that it can't be said that an Orion entity came through, but its influence was certainly present in Don's mind and is possibly what Ra was referring to.

However, as I say on the first page..I feel that at the very least, this idea that I have formed is an exercise more than anything. It's possible that my interpretation is wrong, but in considering it you reflect on all of the philosophical teachings that Ra imparts. While I have gone into great detail, it is not my intention to get caught up in the details themselves. I simply feel that certain statements have been carried away from their intended meaning entirely too much, and so much confusion has been created that a more thorough step by step explanation is needed. I am simply trying to bring understanding back full circle. Afterwards, it may help you to recognize bias or influence that you weren't able to notice before.
Somehow I missed this quote when putting this thread together.

Quote:64.7 Questioner: What about fourth-density experience of Ra? Would that also lie beyond the Law of Confusion?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Let us express a thought. Ra is not elite. To speak of our specific experiences to a group which honors us is to guide to the point of a specific advising. Our work was that of your people, of experiencing the catalyst of joys and sorrows. Our circumstances were somewhat more harmonious. Let it be said that any entity or group may create the most splendid harmony in any outer atmosphere. Ra’s experiences are no more than your own. Yours is the dance at this space/time in third-density harvest.

I'll add it to my list on page one of present-tense harvest statements.
Gradual or sudden?
Hmm? Gradual!
BigSmile - In 2013, when people retract their herald after figuring out we have to live with each other, regardless of their external savior-event notion, we may see some 'change' (a 'shift' even) after all. Even if it is from a relatively small portion of the population subscribing to the ascension ideas and exuberantly delivering their messages of hope, 99%, transcendence, righteousness, conspiracy, etc. Wait a minute, it will be 2014..15..16...
Yes..it turned out for me that after acknowledging the responsibility of having to put effort into improving humanity myself, I was no longer capable of believing in instant ascension.
(01-07-2012, 06:05 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]BigSmile - In 2013, when people retract their herald after figuring out we have to live with each other, regardless of their external savior-event notion, we may see some 'change' (a 'shift' even) after all. Even if it is from a relatively small portion of the population subscribing to the ascension ideas and exuberantly delivering their messages of hope, 99%, transcendence, righteousness, conspiracy, etc. Wait a minute, it will be 2014..15..16...

How about the 2.0 - 2.5 billion people who believe that Jesus is coming back to save them? Any prognostications?

I recently came across this information from Session 17 of the Aaron/Q'uo Dialogues. Here is an absurd thought: what if this negative greeting occurring in Session 17 were more than mere coincidence?

The Aaron/Q’uo Dialogues, Session 17
23 Mar 93

Aaron Wrote:I am Aaron. Barbara and I were both experiencing the presence of some negative energy. We are comfortable that it is no longer making any effort to intrude and is welcome to listen if it would learn from our teaching. We ask that all present send love to anything that wishes to learn from the deep love expressed in these sessions.
That's great..I understand what is being said there. My current understanding is that sixth-density workings encompass both polarities..not in an overt way, but they must preserve free will.

I wrote this in another thread..Consider what your definition of positive is. Our definitions of 'positive' when we are talking about concepts of unity require advanced contemplation. Ask yourself what is 'pure' to a being with no polarity? Pureness, in this sense, must offer catalyst in very subtle ways to both aspects of other selves.

They are service to others in the highest of senses, and any working must be an offering to each polarity, otherwise there can be no working.

Channeling is a working. There must be subtleties so that we each interpret it in our own ways.

Sound is a vibration..a fluctuation..back and forth..positive and negative. Ra must inherently vocalize both polarities in subtle ways.

"You do not have merely two opposite requests for information or lack of information from this source if you listen careful to those whose voices you may hear. This is all one voice to which you resonate upon a certain frequency. This frequency determines your choice of service to the One Creator."

So the question becomes, what do you hear? Personally, I hear a message of positivity, which for me at this moment, means the harvest is a gradual process.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11