Bring4th

Full Version: The Detuning of Session 17 and Ra's True Intentions Regarding 2011 - Part II
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I just wanted to carry this forward, so it doesn't get lost in the fray:

Quote:
Ra Wrote:However, this particular physical vehicle has, for approximately twenty-five of your years, been vital due to the spirit, the mind, and the will being harmoniously dedicated to fulfilling the service it chose to offer.

Tenet Nosce Wrote:Again we have twenty five years. Ra says that Carla made a choice to offer a service, and was harmoniously dedicated to it... twenty five years ago. Ra also says that the kidney incident, twenty-five years prior, was in part due to psychic attack.

This is the link between the kidney incident and Carla later channeling Ra. Perhaps I misinterpreted it, but I didn't pull it out of nowhere. I understand this to mean that Carla had already made the Choice at the time of the psychic attack 25 years prior.

Next up... finally Don wants to get back to the philosophical part of the material and here is what Ra says:

Ra Wrote:I am Ra. We cannot reply due to a needed portion of your query which has been omitted; that is, do we speak of this particular Logos?

Tenet Nosce Wrote:What? What does Ra mean that a portion of the query has been omitted?

Raman

Quote:What? What does Ra mean that a portion of the query has been omitted?
[/quote]

A portion of the query being omitted simply means that Don did not ask the question in proper manner. In this case, simply the question was not clear to Ra. And Ra does not add info liberally as per Law of Confusion.

(09-10-2011, 01:19 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Yet even this simple proposition seems beyond your willingness to accept. You seem to think that this would somehow invalidate the material.

#a) excuse me tenet, but discussing with you is becoming tiring. the reason is your grand conclusions and methods devised through a lot of information lacking. the reason is below :

(09-10-2011, 01:19 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]All it supposes is that a confused query yields a confused answer.

wrong. the questioner, don being confusing does not confuse Ra, a 6d entity which is not part of time, and which is able to telepathically see and know what the intentions of not only questioner is, BUT also negative entity tailing the group, in detail.

moreover, whenever the questioner is confused, ra not only mentions that, but also occasionally corrects the confusion, and in other times, leads him to questioning lines which would clear up the confusion. this is never to the contrary in the material.

that is a conclusion made on a wrong assumption again, and in the above block at point #a) you have made it into a thumb rule and standard.

Quote:
unity100 Wrote:my problem is that - if you have a standard, you apply it everywhere. you dont selectively skip it when things get uncomfortable, for any reason.

Honestly, I am not sure to what degree you are observing me to be hypocritical here, or that it really matters.

i was referring to icaro in this discussion.

Quote:However- you have continued to fail to apply your own standard to the anomalous quote:

The harvest is now.

As I stated before, you are performing the same sort of mental maneuver that you are being critical of in others. You take the word "now" and then distort it outside of its normal meaning of "in the moment or immanently" and somehow manage to twist the word "now" into meaning "30 years from now". This is the same sort of denying plain English language that you are railing against.

For my part, I am willing to accept that "The harvest is now" is just an outlier- an error. Something Ra did not go back and fix, for whatever reason. That the material could possibly suffer from any error of any kind appears to kick you in to vehemence, which I do not understand.

If the material is what it is, then it can stand up to questioning. I say the very same thing about people who refuse to entertain any questioning of their religious beliefs. If what you believe is true, then it can stand on its own two feet and is not in need of defense of criticism.

there is no failure of standards there. 'is now' is a linguistic phrase in english language that signifies imminent situation. it is not only used in literature as such, but also in political speeches. 'the time for change is now' does not mean change is under progress at that moment.

Quote:Pardon my idiocy, but when Ra says:

Ra Wrote:The recalculation indicates numbers 3,600 for Orion entry, 3,300 for Confederation entry.

That means there was a Confederation entry 3,300 years ago, in 1300 BC. Right?

yes. and notice how confederation != ra.

1300 BC entry can be any number of entities in confederation.

=======================

ill stop discussing this with you at this point tenet. you are, for some reason, doing a lot of revisits of things which have been clearly discussed as if nothing was said, or, in the case of how you have me that i couldnt deny a proposition which i have myself explicitly detailed as my perspective regarding harvest. you have forgotten that i have directly and bluntly expressed my perspective as the thing you have accused me with possibility of denying. despite you responded to me when i expressed my opinion first time and in detail. all it took 3-4 pages for you to forgot it.

all i can conclude is that in your haste you are just dumping a lot of things. i cant help discussing like that.

thank you for your discussion up till this point. what you have dug up in initial threads were really useful.

(09-10-2011, 01:37 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:saddest point of all this story has been someone attempting to claim
that Ra material was compromised based on on-demand and on the spot
subjective non-measurements

Nope. This was based on errors themselves, especially Ra stumbling their words after sufficient detuning. If you haven't noticed..after reflecting on the channeling process itself, I have evolved my opinion to agree that Ra could not have been manipulated themselves, but perhaps lacked clarity. It seems that within the allegories, Ra was referring to negative influence that was being placed on Don. Or not..but it gets you to think, and that's the point.

Or should I not grow and evolve, so you don't have to add another chalk mark to the board where you're keeping tabs on how my opinion changes?

excuse me, there is double standard applied as explained below - this is not related to anything like opinion evolving over time :

(09-10-2011, 12:44 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2011, 12:38 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2011, 12:18 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]That settles it, in my mind. It proves that when Ra said "the harvest is now" they meant an ongoing process, and were referring to the harvesting of individual souls.
And.....50.5 The incarnation was understood to be one which would take place at harvest.
Which do you prefer? At, during, is now, causing a somewhat difficult harvest...take your pick.

THIS was the hypocrisy and double standards i was talking about.

in this very thread, you argued for pages that becasue don asked about specific things/events, the contact was compromised because of this or that
. you insisted incessantly on that, trying to invalidate the 2011 date about the harvest event. not to mention you have dubbed harvest a specific, transitory event to justify your claim.

then here you are, trying to reach a conclusion by using the very same kind of quotes you think that support your claim ?

with your claim in this thread, the very quotes you are trying to use as support for your claim (even if none apply) are negatively influenced specific material.

in short, another streak of hypocrisy and double standards -> quotes are negatively influenced when they oppose your view, and others of the same qualification are suddenly reliable because they support your perspective. even the concept of harvest, which was totally abstracted and metaphorized into a 'present moment' bliss and dubbed transitory suddenly became non-transitory when its needed.

double standards. no less. the problem here and the discussion is not harvest or its date. its this.

this very thread basically is a thread opened for explanation of your view about how specific questions for specific information compromises contact. you supposedly used this proposition to invalidate the 2011 quote you dont like. then, at this point you came and relied on accuracy of the quotes of SAME specific kind, therefore totally going against the standard you proposed in this thread. that is basically a switch.

if you are claiming that you have changed your perspective, so that now you dont propose that your original proposition that asking specific information compromised Ra contact, say so.

otherwise, your reliance on specific answers to specific questions as in the above, becomes hypocritical.

we are still under the title of very thread and first post you have claimed Ra contact was compromised because of date of harvest specific questions/answers. now, you cannot use questions/answers that have harvest specific dates as evidence for anything. it CONTRADICTS the very thread you opened and proposition you have been defending.
It isn't my opinion that certain specific information affects the contact. Ra says this themselves in many ways, and also by telling the group when their 'alignments' are off.

There is no switching going on by the way. You just don't like how I disagree with the 2011 reference.

14.14 - Would there be any value to the people of this planet now to complete this machine? <--- Ra actually backs away from an absurd question and says the harvest is now.

13.22 - What is the density level of our planet Earth at this time?

50.4 - Could you give an example of how an entity sets up a condition for attracting a particular experiential catalyst and how that catalyst then is provided or is learned.

52.8 - I sense, possibly, a connection between what you just said and why so many Wanderers have selected the harvest time on this planet to incarnate. Am I correct?

Those are very different questions than asking about a specific date in the future, which only causes confusion about the material because of 2012 prophecies.
(09-10-2011, 12:13 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2011, 12:08 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. There are several reasons for incarnation during harvest. They may be divided by the terms self and other-self.

Hello, did anyone else notice this? For incarnations to take place during harvest, that means harvest is an ongoing process, not an instantaneous event!

an event which will fit within a year.
According to your bias to make it so...

Unity, you (and others) are digging a hole for yourself with such a focus on a transient event. I guess you won't be participating here after a year from Calleman's date due to your need for harvest to occur within a year from his sacred time scheme. That's actually a sad situation of fixation on something completely meaningless.
(09-10-2011, 02:05 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]yes. and notice how confederation != Ra.

1300 BC entry can be any number of entities in confederation.

Really? And this besides we know of a pharaoh named Aten who, after having a transformative experience, changed his name to Akhenaten, and proclaimed a new religion built around an entity named Ra, which involved precepts like recognizing the One Infinite Creator present within all things.

Besides this we know Akhenaten to have a highly unusually shaped skull and body the likes of which "just so happen" to be similar to the description of Viracocha, in south america, who promulgated similar belief systems.

But this is just also coincidence and a grand fabrication of my mind, in your view?

(09-10-2011, 02:05 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]'is now' is a linguistic phrase in english language that signifies imminent situation. it is not only used in literature as such, but also in political speeches. 'the time for change is now' does not mean change is under progress at that moment.

How you can continue to deny this is the same sort of "metaphorization" you are railing against is apparently beyond my comprehension.

(09-10-2011, 01:52 AM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]A portion of the query being omitted simply means that Don did not ask the question in proper manner. In this case, simply the question was not clear to Ra. And Ra does not add info liberally as per Law of Confusion.

What do you mean "proper manner"?

In consideration of this:

Quote:Questioner: Thank you. I would like to go back to the plan of this Logos for Its creation and examine the philosophical basis that is the foundation for what was created in this local creation and the philosophy of the plan for experience. I am assuming that I am correct in stating that the foundation for this, as has been stated many times before, is the first distortion. After that, what was the plan in the philosophical sense?

it appears that we have an example that a query is so convoluted, that even Ra can't make sense of it.

Further on we have:

Quote:Questioner: Would it be possible for this work of our density to be performed if all of the sub-Logoi chose the same polarity in any particular expression or evolution of a Logos? Let us make the assumption that our sun created nothing but, through the first distortion, positive polarity. There was no product except positive polarity. Would work then be done in fourth density and higher as a function of only the positive polarization evolving from the original creation of our sub-Logos?

Ra: I am Ra. Elements of this query illustrate the reason I was unable to answer your previous question without knowledge of the Logos involved.

This further seems to contradict this view:

unity100 Wrote:the questioner, don being confusing does not confuse Ra, a 6d entity which is not part of time, and which is able to telepathically see and know what the intentions of not only questioner is, BUT also negative entity tailing the group, in detail.

I have identified the source of my idea that the rituals were not 100% effective. Also in the beginning of Book 4:

Quote:Questioner: Has our use of the Banishing Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram been of any value and what is its effect?

Ra: I am Ra. This group’s use of the Banishing Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram has been increasingly efficacious. Its effect is purification, cleansing, and protection of the place of working.
The efficacy of this ritual is only beginning to be, shall we say, at the lower limits of the truly magical. In doing the working those aspiring to adepthood have done the equivalent of beginning the schoolwork, many grades ahead. For the intelligent student this is not to be discouraged; rather to be encouraged is the homework, the reading, the writing, the arithmetic, as you might metaphorically call the elementary steps towards the study of being. It is the being that informs the working, not the working that informs the being. Therefore, we may leave you to the work you have begun.

The ritual is here, in Session 77, only beginning to be at the lower limits of the truly magical.

Would anybody care to shed some light on this?

Interesting. From 2006.01.01 'Failure' of the plan that this logos chose

unity100 Wrote:in my opinion, the 'negative' polarity, something which actually, logically can not exist and be valid (because nothing can ever strive to be infinite to express the infinity of existence of all of us), needs to be abolished. and i am assuming, it will be abolished.

unity100 Wrote:i dont agree with Ra. actually i disagree with them fundamentally.

unity100 Wrote:disagreement that exists is, Law of One is not valid for anything under total unity. there are paths, even different dimensions to accommodate entities, if one polarity goes out to accept the other, it is enslaved and it is no more.

unity100 Wrote:trying to practice Law of One, for under anything total unity, becomes unwise, from this respect.

unity100 Wrote:the attempts of Ra and others to teach 'Law of One' seems increasingly illogical and unwise, and even naive in that light :

unity100 Wrote:i cant come to terms and agree/unify with this current sun, when i look to it at all. we agree on the level of being one, yet, we are total disagreement about methods. it repels me.

So, have you changed your views since then? Because now you seem to vehemently defending Ra against all criticism where previously you said you fundamentally disagree with Ra and that Ra is illogical.

This would appear to be orders of magnitude beyond the "grand conclusions" that you have been railing against me for in multiple threads. Excuse me? Are you even serious here?

You can't abide by the slightest suggestion that the Ra material was not 100% pure when made by myself or Icaro, but you are free to make grandiose conclusions about the apparent idiocy of Ra, and even the Solar Logos itself?

Furthermore, it still appears that you previously considered yourself to be infinitely more wise than our own Logos. Is that still the case?

Wow. Unity100 vs. the Solar Logos. What an epic battle.

No wonder you seem to be unwilling to demonstrate any compassion toward sub-logoi you encounter on this forum. Well at least that clears some things up in my mind.
(09-10-2011, 03:16 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]I have identified the source of my idea that the rituals were not 100% effective. Also in the beginning of Book 4:

Quote:Questioner: Has our use of the Banishing Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram been of any value and what is its effect?

Ra: I am Ra. This group’s use of the Banishing Ritual of the Lesser Pentagram has been increasingly efficacious. Its effect is purification, cleansing, and protection of the place of working.
The efficacy of this ritual is only beginning to be, shall we say, at the lower limits of the truly magical. In doing the working those aspiring to adepthood have done the equivalent of beginning the schoolwork, many grades ahead. For the intelligent student this is not to be discouraged; rather to be encouraged is the homework, the reading, the writing, the arithmetic, as you might metaphorically call the elementary steps towards the study of being. It is the being that informs the working, not the working that informs the being. Therefore, we may leave you to the work you have begun.

The ritual is here, in Session 77, only beginning to be at the lower limits of the truly magical.

Would anybody care to shed some light on this?

The banishing ritual is not the same thing as the circle of one.

(09-10-2011, 12:40 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Which is why I have been saying that it is "all right there in Book One" because it sets up a vibrational pattern that persists throughout the remainder of the sessions. I am having trouble finding the words to describe it... I have tried forwarding this idea in different ways among various threads but it keeps getting met with resistance. So obviously, I haven't quite landed on it yet.

The first book has more transient material, and that was on purpose (see quotes below). However, the second, third, and fourth books get deeper and deeper into material about the evolution of mind, body, and spirit.

Quote:37.4 Questioner: I have been very hesitant to ask certain questions for fear that they would be regarded, as I regard them, as questions of unimportance or of too great a specificity and thereby reduce our contact with you. In order to disseminate some of the information that I consider to be of great importance; that is, the non-transient type of information, information having to do with the evolution of mind, body, and spirit, it seems almost necessary in our society to include information that is of little value simply because that is how our society works, how the system of distribution appraises that which is offered for distribution. Will you comment on this problem that I have?

Quote:27.3 Questioner: This session I thought we would start Book Two of THE Law of One, which will focus on what we consider to be the only important aspect of our being. This, I assume, will be a much more difficult task than the first book. We want to focus on things that are not transient, and as questioner I may have difficulty at times.

When I do have this difficulty I may fall back on some transient questions simply because I will not be able to formulate what I really need, and I apologize for this. I will try my best to stay on the track and eliminate things of no value from the book if they do occur during my questioning.

Quote:53.24 Questioner: I apologize for asking many transient questions during this session. I felt it necessary to include some of this material so that those Wanderers and others reading the first book of The Law of One would not get the wrong impression with respect to their experiences in contacts. I am sorry for any problems that I might have caused.

(Some material from session 53 was published in Book I.)

(09-10-2011, 03:16 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]I am saying it did cause confusion, as evidenced by us in this very forum being confused. Do you see what I am saying here?

I guess not. Are you saying that Ra pausing while Jim unpacked groceries caused confusion?

(09-10-2011, 03:16 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]This is very interesting. Is there anything else you can share about Leonard?

No, I don't know anything about Leonard.
(09-10-2011, 11:27 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]The banishing ritual is not the same thing as the circle of one.

I got that part. I also got that walking the circle of one prevented any entities but Ra from using Carla's body during the sessions. But then... what was the banishing ritual used for, and what sort of effect could its relative effectiveness have on the sessions?

βαθμιαίος Wrote:I guess not. Are you saying that Ra pausing while Jim unpacked groceries caused confusion?

It could have caused distraction, which could have caused confusion. Certainly there IS confusion among students of the material, and the confusion seems to revolve around the same quotes over and over again.

Here is a specific example. Jim's bringing in the groceries resulted in confusion in you, mis-transcribing the interruption as the tape being flipped. [Tape gets flipped] appears in lawofone.info, and causes confusion in me as my subconscious picks up on the change, but instead of realizing that there actually WAS a change, I thought I had misread it the last time. I started to draw certain conclusions based on this, and shared them in the threads. This led to more confusion. And here we are now. See? This is a direct causal chain of events resulting in confusion.

Thanks also, for providing the general intent of the outline for the books. This is still curious to me though.... when Ra came in for Session One the group had no foreknowledge, right? So Don's questions here surely weren't planned. Can you please explain where in the process the questions began to be planned, and the outline of the books developed?

βαθμιαίος Wrote:No, I don't know anything about Leonard.

Bummer. Can you point me to anybody who might be willing to share more info?
(09-10-2011, 12:10 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]But then... what was the banishing ritual used for, and what sort of effect could its relative effectiveness have on the sessions?

Can you please explain where in the process the questions began to be planned, and the outline of the books developed?

Bummer. Can you point me to anybody who might be willing to share more info?

Your questions are beyond my knowledge and/or willingness to speculate. You might contact L/L and ask Gary to ask Jim and/or Carla for you.
(09-09-2011, 04:36 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure Jim wasn't there when the session started. I don't know if he joined in after he unpacked the groceries. I believe that the session was actually supposed to be a teaching session for Carla's student Leonard and that the only people who were there were Carla, Don, and Leonard.

As far as L/L knew going into the session, it was going to be another conscious channeling session with Hatonn, Latwii, or someone like that. They didn't know Ra would speak instead.

You're referring to session 17, right? So Carla was still doing conscious channelings during the whole time of the Ra sessions? This explains the presence of a student, whereas otherwise, I'm assuming, they would have been careful to not have others present. Is my assumption correct? Was this an unusual occurrence? Or were there other occasions in which others besides the 3 were present?

From what I know, from my bit of dabbling in magickal ritual, once a circle is cast, it shouldn't be interrupted by people coming and going. If I were doing any sort of magickal ritual, I would be very concerned about the purity of it, if the phone rang, or the doorbell rang, or something like that. This has happened to me, and I recovered from it, but the energy was definitely shaken up, no question about it, because my focus wavered.

If I were doing the Banishing Ritual, and got interrupted, I wouldn't consider the circle to be impermeable. Ask any magician, and they would likely agree.

What is the purpose of the ritual circle? To create a safe space for working. Even had the circle been cast without error, the assumption is that focus will be contained within the circle, for the duration of the ritual. Else, the person's attention focused outside the circle, could, reasonably, break the circle.

If I perform the Banishing Ritual, the whole point is that I will be focused within the circle. If I then walked out of it, or just projected my focus to the telephone in the other room, I wouldn't dream of continuing the ritual at that point, but would reinforce any possible breach. NOT because the phone rang, which I could have successfully ignored with enough intent, but because I allowed myself to be distracted by it and thus projected my energy outside the circle.

In this case, we have not 1, but 2 possible breaches: the interruption and continued noise of Jim unloading groceries, and the presence of the student. Even had Don remained focused during the interruption, did the student? And, did the student's very presence change the dynamic? How could it not?

Knowing that they didn't know it was to be a Ra session, of course it was unintentional that this interruption happened. However, that doesn't change the fact that there was an interruption. Not only that, but there was another person present!!!

Ra commented on the harmony between Don, Carla and Jim, and why this was so important to the contact. How could another person being present NOT affect the contact? At the very least, as Tenet surmises, additional, unnecessary confusion may have resulted.

Having said all that, I personally don't have any issues with the 2011 date, and don't necessarily believe it was erroneous. I don't accept all Q'uo channelings as infallible - there are a few I decidedly disagree with, for very specific reasons - but I find this particular one to have a high degree of resonance. So to me, this entire debate is rather moot, at this point, regarding 2011. I am ok with a specific date of harvest occurring very very soon, because I don't believe harvest to be global catastrophe or death for everyone, but a demarcation indicating the Earth has successfully moved into 4D vibrations, and thus a cut-off point for polarizing. The gate closes, and no new souls can enter for the purpose of polarizing. However, those already incarnate, can likely complete their work during the transition period. This is my view because it makes the most sense, given all the facts as well as observations about the planet in general, my own life, etc. I readily admit that this scenario is appealing to me, but I don't consider that denial, in light of my belief that we live in a holographic reality and thus my beliefs are not only acceptable, but necessary, in creating the reality of my choice.

Having said all that, nevertheless, I agree with Icaro's original premise on 2 counts: 1) The Law of One contains a vast richness of allegory that we haven't even begun to tap, and 2) that it's possible of Ra's statements may have, at the very least, been slightly distorted to the point of some degree of compromising the purity of intended meaning.

I don't think any STS entity totally took over the contact, to the degree of blatant errors. But remember, STS entities have their function too. They think they are serving self, but ultimately, they serve us as well, by providing catalyst. As we near that tipping point date, just a couple of months from now, or maybe even sooner since the date was only an approximation, what does it mean to have more 4D light? Our deepest fears and resistances are surfacing, for the purpose of being balanced and healed! Any influence from any STS entity who may have breached the circle, ultimately serves an important purpose for us, by providing us the mechanism by which these issues are brought to the surface.

I readily admit that I succumbed, momentarily, to fear, not from this thread, but a few days prior, when I was researching Elenin. Then, I realized what was happening, and I made a conscious choice to find the love in the present moment, and to realize the power of who I am, and my ability to exist on the timeline of my choice. Within a minute of making this shift in my thinking, I found data to support my new thinking.

Note: The data didn't eliminate my fear. My own conscious elimination of fear - my own conscious choice to NOT feed the fear - is what manifested the data!

This happens frequently for me. I am at a nexus, and I consciously know that my choice will result in 3D reality - MY perception of 3D reality, which is the only perception that matters to me at that point - rearranges itself like a grand kaleidoscope, to accommodate me.

No, I can't change an apple into a banana. We don't "create our reality" to that degree. But to a subtle degree, we do.

We all do this, whether consciously or not. We ALL make the data fit, according to our choices. We live in an illusion, in the density of Choice. Q'uo has indicated that we are much, much more powerful in molding our realities, than we realize, even to the point of saying that we each have the power to literally change the world. Only by realizing Oneness, that we really do affect one another, can we actually do that. We're a long ways from that realization, unfortunately, but the concept remains, and can be applied in our daily, personal lives, if not on a global scale.

I have no delusions of changing the world overnight to a peaceful, harmonious existence. I am fully aware that I'm not there yet. But the principle still applies, and I can take baby steps in my own immediate sphere of influence.

The point I'm getting at here is that it isn't denial, to make the quotes 'fit' our biases, but actually part of the process of Choice. We each do this to some degree, and that's ok. Not only is it ok, but necessary to the greater purpose.

It's more important that we realize how powerful our choices are, than to get the 'correct' interpretation of data. I cannot speak for Ra but I think Ra would agree with this.

(09-10-2011, 01:07 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]You're referring to session 17, right? So Carla was still doing conscious channelings during the whole time of the Ra sessions? This explains the presence of a student, whereas otherwise, I'm assuming, they would have been careful to not have others present. Is my assumption correct? Was this an unusual occurrence? Or were there other occasions in which others besides the 3 were present?

I'm referring to session one. As far as I know, that was the only one Carla wasn't in trance for, and I believe she was in trance by the end.

As for other sessions in which others were present, I found this:

Quote:Jim: The following material in Session 6 concerns the basic requirement for the Ra contact; that is, harmony. During the 106 sessions with Ra there were only three people who ever attended a Ra session besides the three of us, and in each case it was Ra’s recommendation that each entity needed not only to have the appropriate attitude in its personal means of seeking but that each person needed to be in harmony with each of us before attending any session. In Tom’s case this was achieved by Don’s explaining to Tom the meaning that the Bible, candle, incense, and chalice of water held for us as triggering mechanisms or signals to our subconscious minds that a session was about to take place and that from all levels of our being we should begin the process of purifying our desires to serve others above all else and to surround ourselves with the joy-filled light of praise and thanksgiving. The harmony that this process produced among our group, then, was much as a musical chord with which those of Ra could blend their vibrations, and upon that harmonious blend of vibrations information of a metaphysical nature could be transmitted by being drawn to those which sought it.

Carla: Tom is one of the members of L/L Research’s spiritual family who attended our meditation group’s Sunday meetings for some years. It is impossible to say how many “members” have come to our sessions over the years since 1962, when we began. Like many of these dear souls, he has kept in touch, although his personal path has taken him elsewhere. We have always attempted to “tune” our circle before we begin to meditate together, so Tom was perfectly clear on what we needed.

That altar, with its Christian accouterments, may well puzzle some who think that it takes a new-age channel to produce new-age information. Not so for me, unless one counts Jesus Christ as a new-age channel himself! I was a cradle Anglican, and have attended Episcopal churches my whole life. That those of Ra worked with these deeply ingrained biases within me is, to me, a signal characteristic of this unique source. I felt loved, accepted and cherished by having these items placed near me, and that they thought this out was a constant blessing during this contact.
(09-09-2011, 01:57 PM)Edinburgh Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2011, 01:03 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]*scene opens in sixth density, sparkling lights all around*

Ra: Are we ready?
Ra: Yes we are ready.
Ra: Let us go.
Ra: They are initiating contact.
Ra: Here we go again!
Ra: Best of luck to us!
Ra: Yes, best of luck.
Ra: Let's try to remain uber humble this time.
Ra: Yes, we will do that.
Ra: Also, let us hope they don't "go there" right off the bat.
Ra: Yes, we would prefer to handle the whole earth changes/prophecies/harvest bit later on.
Ra: It would be least confusing for the seeker to put it at the end.
Ra: Yes. After discussion on the tarot/astrology/sephiroth would be ideal.
Ra: What if we don't get to the end?
Ra: Well, we do know that they will try to interfere, in any case.
Ra: Yes, they will.
Ra: But we also know there is nothing we can do about that.
Ra: Hey everybody! Let's GO already! They are calling!
Ra: OK, we've got the line..
Ra: It is narrower than we expected.
Ra: Everybody else shut up.
[Session One of the Law of One]
Ra: Well, what do we think?
Ra: Overall not bad.
Ra: There seemed to be a fair amount of fear and doubt present though.
Ra: Our love goes out to them.
Ra: Yes, and let us not overlook that they "went there" almost immediately.
Ra: Our light goes out to them.
Ra: And did we see what happened when the tape got flipped?
Ra: Yes, we certainly did.
Ra: They were pretty clever we must admit.
Ra: *sigh* confusion again.
Ra: It is to be expected, as we earlier told ourselves.
Ra: That is true.
Ra: So what shall we do now?
Ra: Hey we've got an idea!

That was hilarious!! Thanks for bringing back some humour and light back to this forum ... I was starting to think it'd all become very 'intense'

You are welcome.

Edinburgh Wrote:In terms of the 2011-2012 date, we've got Ra's comments, the Mayan tie-up, but there's another key part that we haven't brought up much on this forum, and that's the crop circle's made in UK with 2012 dates very clearly indicated. David Wilcock does talk about them in the first of his long youtube films, and also there is the famous Mexican reporter who follows UFO news, who states that several key crop circles matched up with the Mayan timelines.

In addition to other information that corroborates. I, myself, discovered some interesting archeoastronomical alignments in Cuczo, Peru which also point to these dates. Details here.

Edinburgh Wrote:I know there's been a lot of doubt about the validity of crop circles, but also a lot of scientific evidence to indicate a significant part of them are real. This year, the many crop circles were formed in flower fields, which are extremely hard to fake, as human tracks can be seen easily in the fragile formations, and none were found.

The kicker for me is noticing the timing as it compares to other world events, and how the symbology of some of the circles seems to express what is going on at the time.

Raman

I was going to say that 2011 as date occurs in session 17 but βαθμιαίος already addressed that, So Carla was in trance.

But this brings nonetheless an important question. Who will benefit from knowing a date like this? Considering (I repeat) that the south american 6d group revealed the same (too many coincidences to think that this was not due to this 6d influence...: pyramids (mayan pyramids comes to mind, all mentioned in the material).

What is the significance of knowing this? For wanderers? For 3d entities? for dual activated ones? This is the important question at this point.

I propose 3d (on the brink of harvestability) will benefit as an incredibly powerful catalyst to accelerate in the choice. For wanderers, to meditate about karmic issues accumulated in this incarnation and get rid of them. Seems dual activated already have a sense of some 'imminency'.

Important thing to notice is that 4d activation positive occurs after harvest.
========================
The Banishing Ritual does not include a big circle just facing East, South, West, North, East while performing ritual (Middle Pillar, Israel Regardie for details))
(09-10-2011, 02:46 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2011, 12:13 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2011, 12:08 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. There are several reasons for incarnation during harvest. They may be divided by the terms self and other-self.

Hello, did anyone else notice this? For incarnations to take place during harvest, that means harvest is an ongoing process, not an instantaneous event!
According to your bias to make it so...

an event which will fit within a year.

Unity, you (and others) are digging a hole for yourself with such a focus on a transient event. That's actually a sad situation of fixation on something completely meaningless.

wow. 'transient'. the thing that (unfortunately) entire octave revolves around, became transient. 'choice is of a moment, but entire creation revolves around it'.

alright.

Quote:I guess you won't be participating here after a year from Calleman's date due to your need for harvest to occur within a year from his sacred time scheme.

this is not a kid's game. and date is not calleman's, it is Ra's. and regardless of any circumstance, the conclusions drawn today are not going to change. this is what we can conclude with logic and reason with what information we have at our hand in our space and time. and even if this world explodes tomorrow, the situation in this space/time point will not have changed, leave aside harvest happening, or not happening.

even if we turned into great balls of light tomorrow, the q/a in 17.29 will stay same - an answer to only one part of a two part question. linguistically or logically it wont change, forever.

(09-10-2011, 03:16 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Furthermore, it still appears that you previously considered yourself to be infinitely more wise than our own Logos. Is that still the case?

Wow. Unity100 vs. the Solar Logos. What an epic battle.

No wonder you seem to be unwilling to demonstrate any compassion toward sub-logoi you encounter on this forum. Well at least that clears some things up in my mind.

i dont know what you are even trying to discuss with the above. there is some stuff from a totally irrelevant thread from months ago in some totally irrelevant topic, and the query is about 'me'. is this some kind of lashback for ceasing to discuss the harvest subject with you.

(09-10-2011, 02:27 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i dont know what you are even trying to discuss with the above. there is some stuff from a totally irrelevant thread from months ago in some totally irrelevant topic, and the query is about 'me'. is this some kind of lashback for ceasing to discuss the harvest subject with you.

Excuse me, but are you some sort of Cosmic Jester?

You have been railing on and on about people wildly changing their views, simultaneously holding incoherent beliefs, and making grandiose conclusions about the Ra material.

That you believe Ra to be illogical, unwise, and naive is the most grandiose baseless incoherent conclusion I have ever heard somebody make about the material.

Why this is relevant should be obvious to you. There is no need to further discuss this.
(09-10-2011, 02:33 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2011, 02:27 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i dont know what you are even trying to discuss with the above. there is some stuff from a totally irrelevant thread from months ago in some totally irrelevant topic, and the query is about 'me'. is this some kind of lashback for ceasing to discuss the harvest subject with you.

You have been railing on and on about people wildly changing their views, simultaneously holding incoherent beliefs,

you really have a issue with establishing direct correlations in between concepts with equal level. leave aside making totally baseless conclusions.

i havent at all accused anyone of changing their views. views change. if you read this entire thread, and you understood what i have been complaining against as 'people changing their view', then you didnt understand zit at all.

i am railing against double-standards, and selective applications of standards. if it is so hard to understand a plain sentence such as this which i have repeated close to 5 times or so in last 2 pages of this thread, then it means you and i (actually not i, but anybody) can have a conversation with you in which both sides can understand each other. let me reiterate again.

i am railing against double-standards, and selective applications of standards.. icaro, did not 'change' his view at all. he switches back and forth in between claiming Ra material is compromised, and then reverting back to showing quotes of same kind as alibi when they support his perspective. he doesnt come and declare that his view changed and then start applying a single standard to everything.

Quote:That you believe Ra to be illogical, unwise, and naive is the most grandiose baseless incoherent conclusion I have ever heard somebody make about the material.

then dont read those conclusions, and dont discuss with me. its not compulsory. from the proceeds you have posted in last pages of the thread, which even went as far to accuse me of denying something i was the first one to declare as my opinion, shows that you really dont need me to discuss with me. you can apparently do it yourself. maybe its better for us and more efficient if you and me cut corresponding altogether.

Raman

You have been railing on and on about people wildly changing their views, simultaneously holding incoherent beliefs, and making grandiose conclusions about the Ra material.

That you believe Ra to be illogical, unwise, and naive is the most grandiose baseless incoherent conclusion I have ever heard somebody make about the material.

Why this is relevant should be obvious to you. There is no need to further discuss this.

Was not that in the past? unity100 is learning as much as all of us are. We are learning from each other. Views are subject to change. I think you are focusing too much on isolated points and not seeing the 'gestalt'.

(09-10-2011, 03:03 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]

Was not that in the past? unity100 is learning as much as all of us are. We are learning from each other. Views are subject to change. I think you are focusing too much on isolated points and not seeing the 'gestalt'.

it is not in the past. i stand by whatever i have expressed in the threads he dug out from months ago. for whatever reason he did that escapes me however.

whenever i change my perspective, i explicitly state it. not to mention that i am not afraid of changing my perspective.
In fairness to unity100, I do think it's possible to simultaneously think Ra or the Logos made mistakes (remember, Ra admitted to being naive) AND at the same time believe that Ra made every effort to be accurate in the dialog, and was successful in that regard. One does not negate the other.

In fairness to Icaro, he should be able to express his views and theories, without encountering rigid dogma. This isn't a religion. There is no doctrine.

In fairness to me, I hope everyone can keep guideline #1 in mind.
(09-10-2011, 02:47 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]you can apparently do it yourself. maybe its better for us and more efficient if you and me cut corresponding altogether.

Fair enough. There is only one way to find out.

(09-10-2011, 03:54 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2011, 02:47 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]you can apparently do it yourself. maybe its better for us and more efficient if you and me cut corresponding altogether.
Fair enough. There is only one way to find out.

lets cease corresponding then. thank you for your discussions up till this point.
GROUP HUG!!! Heart Heart Heart
(09-10-2011, 04:16 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]GROUP HUG!!! Heart Heart Heart

I am antisocial and hugs make me uncomfortable. I just hide and watch. Tongue

Unless it is my immediate family of course. BigSmile
(09-04-2011, 10:59 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Session 80 - Ra starts the session by saying they made an error in stating which archetype was the Significator of the Mind. In the previous session, Carla was having pain flares and apparently this was the cause of the mistake. Ra actually had to pause during session 79 during this pain flare, which is when the error occurred. A negative entity perhaps used this to their advantage to confuse the information.

I am just now looking deeper into this one. Again, very interesting. So Carla was under psychic attack causing a pain flare which caused a misstatement of "Mind" as "Body". This is a blatant example of how the changing of a single word can cause so much confusion. And this word substitution is being very unambiguously connected to a psychic attack.

From Session 80 (27 Feb 82):

Ra Wrote:This instrument is prey to sudden flares towards the distortion known as pain. We are aware of your conscientious attempts to aid the instrument but know of no other modality available to the support group other than the provision of water therapy upon the erect spinal portion of the physical body complex, which we have previously mentioned.

This instrument’s distortions of body do not ever rule out, shall we say, such flares during these periods of increased distortion of the body complex. Our contact may become momentarily garbled. Therefore, we request that any information which seems garbled be questioned as we wish this contact to remain as undistorted as the limitations of language, mentality, and sensibility allow.

This is also interesting from Session 80, with respect to Ra's ability to properly respond to a query:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. It is a challenge to answer such a query, for there is some confusion in its construction. However, we shall attempt to speak upon the subject.

Also some other interesting things from the previous Session 79 (24 Feb 82)

Quote:Questioner: Could you de-roughen it or elucidate a bit on that?

Ra: I am Ra. There is intervening material before we may do so.

Quote:Questioner: OK. At the present time we are experiencing the effects of a more complex or greater number of archetypes and I have guessed that the ones we are experiencing now in the mind are as follows: We have the Magician and High Priestess which correspond to the Matrix and Potentiator with the veil drawn between them which is the primary creator of the extension of the first distortion. Is that correct?

Ra:
I am Ra. We are unable to answer this query without intervening material.

It would appear that, at least by this point in the contact, Ra had some foreknowledge of what was going to be queried in the future.

Also in Session 79, there was another flare causing a 90 second pause. This seems pretty severe!

Quote:Questioner: The archetypical mind of the Logos prior to this experiment in veiling was what I would consider to be less complex than it is now, possibly containing fewer archetypes. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We must ask your patience. We perceive a sudden flare of the distortion known as pain in this instrument’s left arm and manual appendages. Please do not touch this instrument. We shall examine the mind complex and attempt to reposition the limb so that the working may continue. Then please repeat the query.

(90 second pause)

I am Ra. You may proceed.

Session 79 also has a couple clues about the effectiveness of the banishing ritual and walking the circle:

79.4 Wrote:Questioner: We have been ending our banishing ritual prior to the session by a gesture that relieves us of the magical personality. I was just wondering if we should maintain this personality and omit that gesture while we are walking the Circle of One and then relinquish the magical personality only after the circle is formed or after the session? Which would be more appropriate?

Ra: I am Ra. The practice of magical workings demands the most rigorous honesty. If your estimate of your ability is that you can sustain the magical personality throughout this working, it is well. As long as you have some doubt it is inadvisable. In any case it is appropriate for this instrument to return its magical personality rather than carry this persona into the trance state, for it does not have the requisite magical skill to function in this circumstance and would be far more vulnerable than if the waking personality is offered as channel. This working is indeed magical in nature in the basic sense. However, it is inappropriate to move more quickly than one’s feet may walk.

I wonder what was that gesture, and from where did it originate?

The next question addresses somewhat the issues of distraction and leaving the circle:

80.2 Wrote:Questioner: I had to leave the room for a forgotten item after we performed the banishing ritual. Did this have a deleterious effect on the ritual or the working?

Ra: I am Ra. Were it the only working the lapse would have been critical. There is enough residual energy of a protective nature in this place of working that this lapse, though quite unrecommended, does not represent a threat to the protection which the ritual of which you spoke offers.

Ra is saying the residual effects made up for the lapse, but that it would have been critical had it been the only working. So what does this say about Session One?!

Going back to the previous Session 78 (19 Feb 82) is when the misstep occurred:

Quote:Questioner: Was there some problem with the ritual we performed that made it necessary to perform the ritual twice?

Ra: I am Ra. There was a misstep which created a momentary lapse of concentration. This was not well.

Questioner: What was the misstep?

Ra: I am Ra. It was a missed footing.

Interesting. Ra says the misstep created the lapse in concentration, not the other way around.

Then... they are talking about the kidneys again!

Quote:Questioner: The instrument would like for me to ask if there is any problem with her kidneys?

Ra: I am Ra. This query is more complex than its brevity certifies. The physical complex renal system of this instrument is much damaged. The time/space equivalent which rules the body complex is without flaw. There was a serious question, due to psychic attack, as to whether the spiritual healing of this system would endure. It did so but has the need to be re-enforced by affirmation of the ascendancy of the spiritual over the apparent or visible.

Again, linking the kidneys to a psychic attack.

The session closes with yet another attack on Carla resulting in the misstatement of Archetype Four:

Ra Wrote:The alignments are fastidious. We appreciate your conscientiousness. In order to enhance the comfort of the instrument it might be suggested that careful manipulation of the dorsal area be accomplished before a working.

It is also suggested that, due to the attempt at psychic attack, this instrument will require warmth along the right side of the physical complex. There has been some infringement but it should not be long-lasting. It is, however, well to swaddle this instrument sufficiently to ward off any manifestation of this cold in physical form.

The attack occurs, despite the alignments being fastidious. This also causes me to question... if Ra can just so easily come back and make a correction... what would be the point of an entity attempting to garble the words?

If I am correct, there was no Book V material in Sessions 78 - 80.

How about differences in the relistened versions?

Session 78

original Wrote:These tools were of three kinds.
relistened Wrote:These tools were of two kinds.

:exclamation: Wild! This is also where I have a brain fart in the material. In fact, I had just read past this part not less than an hour ago, and had brain fart again trying to figure out what Ra is saying here!

Then we have some interesting changes where Ra said Don was "quite correct" but it got cut out of the original, and the queries got garbled. Here is the relistened version:

Quote:Questioner: Then we have, at the beginning of this galactic evolution, an archetypical mind that is the product of the previous octave which this galaxy then uses and acts upon under the first distortion of free will to evolve the total experience of this galaxy. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is quite correct.

Then, another brain fart moment. I JUST read this and my mind when... whaa? and then just sort of skimmed over this quote. I can't make this stuff up!

original Wrote:You may see the air and fire of that which is chaos...
relistened Wrote:You may see the air and water of that which is chaos...

I know this might sound nitpicky.. but having already been somewhat familiar with the four elements and how they combine, this is the sort of thing that caused be to "tune out" as I was going through Book 4 the first time. I am still struggling now, in this moment with it.

On to Session 79.

Next... a major difference in the question about the gesture in the banishing ritual that I referred to earlier:

original Wrote:Questioner: We have been ending our banishing ritual prior to the session by a gesture that relieves us of the magical personality. I was just wondering if we should maintain this personality and omit that gesture while we are walking the Circle of One and then relinquish the magical personality only after the circle is formed or after the session? Which would be more appropriate?
relistened Wrote:Questioner: We have been ending our banishing ritual prior to the session here by a gesture that relieves us of the magical personality. I was just wondering if we should maintain this— omit that gesture so as to maintain the magical personality while performing the Circle of One and then only relinquish the magical personality either after that is formed or after the session? Which would be more appropriate?

Next... another correction... right before Ra is noting a flare! Somehow, "veiling" got substituted for "first distortion":

original Wrote:Questioner: The archetypical mind of the Logos prior to this experiment in veiling was what I would consider to be less complex than it is now, possibly containing fewer archetypes. Is this correct?
relistened Wrote:Questioner: The archetypical mind of the Logos prior to this experiment in extension of the first distorion then was what I would consider to be less complex than it is now, possibly containing fewer archetypes. Is this correct?

Yet ANOTHER brain fart moment:

original Wrote:Could you expand even more upon the Matrix of the Mind, the Potentiator of the Mind, and the Significator of the Mind, how they differ, and what their relationships are, please?
relistened Wrote:Could you expand even more upon the Matrix of the Mind, the Potentiator, and the Significator, how they differ, and what their relationships are, please?

NOW it makes sense why Ra started talking about the Matrix of the Body and the Matrix of the Spirit. Because Don did not actually specify "of the Mind" for all three as in the original version. This is yet again where my mind got stuck here and discombobulated.

I notice that this "of the Mind" error continues on in the session. I think perhaps somebody was trying to add that for clarity... but it actually resulted in confusion in my case.

As for Session 80:

Don is directly asking about the persistent attack, wondering why it is so important for the 5D entity to interfere. Interestingly, here is a comment that was completely redacted from the original:

Don Wrote:Since it seems to me that those who will understand this information will quite possibly already be within the limits of harvestability.

Considering all the confusion around "harvestability", this seems significant.

(09-10-2011, 09:58 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Going back to the previous Session 78 (19 Feb 82) is when the misstep occurred:

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqarchives/significant/sig_1982.php

This listing has two 6+ earthquakes on 20 Feb 82. I wonder if there was previously any solar activity.

EDIT: Well that didn't take long. Here we have an observation of an unusual spiral flare on 19 Feb 82.

http://www.astrosurf.com/luxorion/research4.htm

Quote:But what happened in 1982 suggests that amateurs can still produce scientific results. For the first time in the history of telescope, we observed a spiral sunspots group that nobody could explain as you can see at left.

First time in the history of the telescope inexplicable sunspots were observed. That sounds rather significant.

I also found something about an anomalous series of twelve quakes in three hours in Berne in 1982, but haven't yet tracked down the exact date.

Here is another interesting nugget. They are talking about the connection between solar activity and what could be perceived as "earth changes":

Quote:The aa index of geomagnetic disturbance, presumably disturbance by the solar wind, remained surprisingly low during the sunspot maximum of 1979. ... Suddenly, in February 1982, the aa index jumped to double its level of the preceding months and rose sharply to the highest level in its 118 years of record, remaining quite high during 1983. The whole pattern of weather action changed.

And here is something else! Somebody "just so happened" to keep a daily survey of solar activity from 01 Feb 81 to 28 Feb 82. Haven't yet delved into the details, but wanted to share.

(09-10-2011, 09:58 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
Ra Wrote:This instrument is prey to sudden flares towards the distortion known as pain. We are aware of your conscientious attempts to aid the instrument but know of no other modality available to the support group other than the provision of water therapy upon the erect spinal portion of the physical body complex, which we have previously mentioned.

This instrument’s distortions of body do not ever rule out, shall we say, such flares during these periods of increased distortion of the body complex. Our contact may become momentarily garbled. Therefore, we request that any information which seems garbled be questioned as we wish this contact to remain as undistorted as the limitations of language, mentality, and sensibility allow.

Ra did correct many errors. But, can we be certain that they corrected every error? If Ra was confident that they'd catch and correct every error, why would they say this?

(09-10-2011, 11:31 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Ra did correct many errors. But, can we be certain that they corrected every error? If Ra was confident that they'd catch and correct every error, why would they say this?

I don't think we can be certain. I think we should assume that Ra, being reasonable, would understand that to go and correct every single error would make the whole process overly convoluted. Especially in the earlier sessions, when a certain degree of faith and trust had not yet been established... I can see how making a bunch of corrections could have derailed the whole process.

Even more interesting to me is to consider the possibility that Ra may have had a specific purpose in not correcting certain errors.

3DMonkey

Didn't they say they weren't interested in publishing, and that if they reach one, they reach all. This sounds to me like a good reason not to correct unimportant information.
(09-11-2011, 12:58 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't they say they weren't interested in publishing, and that if they reach one, they reach all. This sounds to me like a good reason not to correct unimportant information.

Yes. Actually, I was wondering about the exact date when the decision was made to publish the material. This, of course, also being unimportant information which nevertheless interests me.

(09-10-2011, 09:58 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]And this word substitution is being very unambiguously connected to a psychic attack.

Do you think the pain flares were caused by psychic attack? If so, why do you think so? I think they're just a function of Carla's seriously distored bodily complex.

(09-10-2011, 09:58 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Ra: I am Ra. We are unable to answer this query without intervening material.

It would appear that, at least by this point in the contact, Ra had some foreknowledge of what was going to be queried in the future.

That's not how I read it. Intervening material just means Ra didn't want to answer a question about 3 without having spoken about 2 first.

(09-10-2011, 09:58 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]The next question addresses somewhat the issues of distraction and leaving the circle:

80.2 Wrote:Questioner: I had to leave the room for a forgotten item after we performed the banishing ritual. Did this have a deleterious effect on the ritual or the working?

Ra: I am Ra. Were it the only working the lapse would have been critical. There is enough residual energy of a protective nature in this place of working that this lapse, though quite unrecommended, does not represent a threat to the protection which the ritual of which you spoke offers.

Ra is saying the residual effects made up for the lapse, but that it would have been critical had it been the only working. So what does this say about Session One?!

What do you think it says about session one?

(09-10-2011, 09:58 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Then... they are talking about the kidneys again!

Quote:Questioner: The instrument would like for me to ask if there is any problem with her kidneys?

Ra: I am Ra. This query is more complex than its brevity certifies. The physical complex renal system of this instrument is much damaged. The time/space equivalent which rules the body complex is without flaw. There was a serious question, due to psychic attack, as to whether the spiritual healing of this system would endure. It did so but has the need to be re-enforced by affirmation of the ascendancy of the spiritual over the apparent or visible.

Again, linking the kidneys to a psychic attack.

This is referring to the attack during session 62, when the negative entity took advantage of a poorly-walked circle to attempt to de-link Carla's space/time kidneys from her time/space kidneys.

(09-10-2011, 09:58 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]The attack occurs, despite the alignments being fastidious. This also causes me to question... if Ra can just so easily come back and make a correction... what would be the point of an entity attempting to garble the words?

I don't think you've established that the point of the attacks was to garble the words. As I understand it, the garbling was caused by pain flares, which were caused by Carla's much-distorted physical body. The point of the attacks was to, if possible, kidnap Carla's soul or else to end the contact by killing Carla.

(09-10-2011, 09:58 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Next... a major difference in the question about the gesture in the banishing ritual that I referred to earlier:

original Wrote:Questioner: We have been ending our banishing ritual prior to the session by a gesture that relieves us of the magical personality. I was just wondering if we should maintain this personality and omit that gesture while we are walking the Circle of One and then relinquish the magical personality only after the circle is formed or after the session? Which would be more appropriate?
relistened Wrote:Questioner: We have been ending our banishing ritual prior to the session here by a gesture that relieves us of the magical personality. I was just wondering if we should maintain this-- omit that gesture so as to maintain the magical personality while performing the Circle of One and then only relinquish the magical personality either after that is formed or after the session? Which would be more appropriate?

There's no practical difference in these questions that I can see. Don was asking whether or not to maintain the magical personality while walking the circle of one.

(09-10-2011, 09:58 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Next... another correction... right before Ra is noting a flare! Somehow, "veiling" got substituted for "first distortion":

original Wrote:Questioner: The archetypical mind of the Logos prior to this experiment in veiling was what I would consider to be less complex than it is now, possibly containing fewer archetypes. Is this correct?
relistened Wrote:Questioner: The archetypical mind of the Logos prior to this experiment in extension of the first distorion then was what I would consider to be less complex than it is now, possibly containing fewer archetypes. Is this correct?

Again, no difference in meaning. Veiling = extension of the first distortion.

(09-10-2011, 09:58 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
original Wrote:Could you expand even more upon the Matrix of the Mind, the Potentiator of the Mind, and the Significator of the Mind, how they differ, and what their relationships are, please?
relistened Wrote:Could you expand even more upon the Matrix of the Mind, the Potentiator, and the Significator, how they differ, and what their relationships are, please?

NOW it makes sense why Ra started talking about the Matrix of the Body and the Matrix of the Spirit. Because Don did not actually specify "of the Mind" for all three as in the original version. This is yet again where my mind got stuck here and discombobulated.

I notice that this "of the Mind" error continues on in the session. I think perhaps somebody was trying to add that for clarity... but it actually resulted in confusion in my case.

This is the kind of little and yet big change that has made the relistening project worth doing. (I hope!)

Re: solar flares, etc. Is your idea that they are somehow related to the psychic attacks on Carla, Don, and Jim?

(09-11-2011, 01:33 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. Actually, I was wondering about the exact date when the decision was made to publish the material. This, of course, also being unimportant information which nevertheless interests me.

Another question that you'll need to contact L/L for. In fact, given the depth of curiosity (and, it seems, reservations) about how the material was produced, you might consider traveling to Louisville to meet Carla, Jim, Gary, and Melissa. It might reassure you to meet them in person. However, Carla is not well at the moment, so it would be better to wait until she's better.
(09-11-2011, 10:20 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think it says about session one?
Thread: More Positive but Less Harvestable
Here it is right here in Session One. I went back to look and it was staring me right in the face. QuoteBigSmileoes this form a sufficient amount of information, or could we speak further? Is there anothe...
Tenet Nosce Strictly Law of One 189 4,782 07-11-2011, 11:36 PM

The main gist is that "something" caused Don to miss that Ra had offered to continue discourse on the Law of One, but instead direct the contact to talking about "earth changes".

If I am understanding correctly, L/L had not yet been given the circle to walk. And even if they had done the Banishing Ritual... it would be about a year before this working "began to be magical" according to Ra.

Jim walked in with groceries... I mean just the sound would have been a distraction. And then this mysterious "Leonard" person was present. So there seems to be a lot to draw on here for potential manipulation, including many minds at varying levels of awareness and emotions running high.

βαθμιαίος Wrote:This is the kind of little and yet big change that has made the relistening project worth doing. (I hope!)

It makes all the difference in the world. I am not sure if you have grokked the fullness of your efforts quite yet. Thank you for your efforts, and for your commitment to truth.

βαθμιαίος Wrote:

Re: solar flares, etc. Is your idea that they are somehow related to the psychic attacks on Carla, Don, and Jim?

Bingo! My theory is that solar activity has effects that BOTH increase the occurrence of "earth changes" AND "negative attacks". Moreover... the negative entities KNOW this, while we do not (yet).

Therefore the thrust of the manipulation is for negative entities to cause humanity to keep missing the link between A. The Sun, B. Human consciousness, and C. Earth changes.

See? We are meant to believe that the earth changes are the cause of "harvest" (however that is perceived) when rather they are the RESULT of "harvest" occurring while humans continue to perceive themselves as "out of the loop".

Either: "There is nothing greater to know. We are all disconnected and there is no purpose. Therefore, the only meaning in my life is what I attribute to it."

Or: "I am the Master of the Universe and can "create my own reality". I am impervious to negative influences, and can even withstand the movements of the Solor Logos itself through sheer force of intention."

Or: "When it comes to spiritual beliefs, it is my way or the highway. Jesus/ETs/Maitreya etc is coming to save me and I need do nothing more but believe and keep faith."

or perhaps some others... in the end it is "separating" oneself out and a failure to accept the fundamental unity of all creation.

IF humans were to understand that the earth changes are the RESULT of their failure to acknowledge that the are not as "free" as they think (i.e. they are directly influenced by solar activity AND negative entities) then they would realize that my CONSCIOUSLY inserting themselves back into the stream of life (i.e. using their physical bodies as a mediator between the Sun and the Earth) THEN the "earth changes" would cease AND the negative entities would be cut off from their "food supply" as human bodies begin to accept those energies which were previously denied.

What is the "food supply"? It is cosmic/galactic/solar energy. 4D "electrical" bodies run on these, right? Why are there people with 3D/4D hybrid bodies here? What are they supposed to be doing with these hybrid bodies within 3D?

Why are we "starving in a sea of plenty" here? What is the solution? Lab-created meat to feed the masses? Bring back the "manna factories" of the "Golden Age"?

The theory is that Session One was manipulated (through Don's failure to engage further discourse on the Law of One and instead shifting gears to earth changes) to create GREATER CONFUSION around this issue by essentially forcing Ra's hand to mention "harvest" prematurely.

Now... 30 years later... we students of the Ra material are still struggling to understand the message. And we are continuing to be targeted as to perpetuate the confusion. Perhaps by the self-same entities. Considering all the "wild and crazy" ideas that get tossed around this forum... it is really so strange of a proposition?

Quote:Another question that you'll need to contact L/L for. In fact, given the depth of curiosity (and, it seems, reservations) about how the material was produced, you might consider traveling to Louisville to meet Carla, Jim, Gary, and Melissa. It might reassure you to meet them in person.

I will take that under advisement. I would add that I have already taken your previous advice, as well as have been in contact with L/L over the past few years, having submitted a few queries that appeared in some of the latest Q'uo sessions. I have also offered my services to Carla, which were kindly declined.

Quote:However, Carla is not well at the moment, so it would be better to wait until she's better.

My heart goes out to her. Though I would note that we are currently experiencing the aftermath of extremely high solar activity (and concomitant negative attacks) which may be the main reason her conditions are being aggravated.

Do you see? Maybe if we can "untie this knot" and see through the continued manipulations of which we have all succumbed to various degrees... it might help Carla to more fully heal.

Unfortunately, if my theories hold any water, it would require a "rethinking" to occur with respect to the things which we have been discussing here. And this may not be comfortable for those who hold the Ra material so dear to their heart.

However, as you can see, there is really nothing "threatening" about my proposition here. All it says is that the sessions were affected by solar activity/negative entities to varying degrees. Not to the extent of substituting a negative entity for Ra... but to the degree of causing mental/emotional instability and the pain flares.

Pain flares MIGHT... but not necessarily caused by the negative entities... but rather by effects from the solar activity which was occurring simultaneously. I can offer scientific evidence to support this. Specifically with respect to autoimmune diseases. Autoimmune. Self attacking self.

So there is a cause and effect chain here... the manipulation involves confusion around how exactly it works.

Mind you... what I have been trying to say is that Ra seemed to be giving us hints and have made an attempt to connect the dots here. It was meant for us to figure this out because the "figuring out" of it unlocks the key to our current situation here on earth in 2011. Maybe it just might also unlock the key to Carla's condition. Why wouldn't these things be connected?

And my hat goes off to Icaro for having the gumption to start this thread because it caused me to see that I am not the only one who has been thinking along these lines.

I and Icaro have now documented several examples of potential links between solar activity, negative attack, and confusing quotes from the Ra material, in this thread. I think there is now a substantial enough pile of evidence here to warrant being taken "seriously".

Besides this thread, I am attempting to work on other angles of this in:

My Awakening. Or Grand Delusion. You Choose.
The Fool vs. The Choice
2011.02.12 - Abilities of Negative Entities
The Next Big Thing In Logoi

I might also add that, while unity100 and I are on a "break" from our web-relationship, his posts have provided the vast majority of catalyst which I have used to bring forth the ideas expressed in the above posts. So my hat goes out to him as well, even as I am enjoying our "break".

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11