Bring4th

Full Version: Promoting Law of One material - your projects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I put here beginning of one session where Ra appreciates this contact with L/L group.

48.3 Questioner: Thank you. If you, Ra, as an individualized entity were incarnate on Earth now with full awareness and memory of what you know now, what would be your objective at this time on Earth as far as activities are concerned? Ra: I am Ra. The query suggests that which has been learned to be impractical. However, were we to again be naive enough to think that our physical presence was any more effective than that love/light we send your peoples and the treasure of this contact, we would do as we did do. We would be, and we would offer our selves as teach/learners.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For me the understanding that Ra and L/L team provided to us is really treasure and I'm very grateful to all involved. So I would like to bring also this joy of this treasure to other people, and I'm interested about your websites or projects that are linking to Law of One books. I think that forced marketing or strong promotion would involve probability of some negativity, but if we can create websites or write articles and link them to the materials, it could help with respecting of free will. There is lot of people who are interested for example in UFO, but can't make the connection to the LOO material because web is flushed with so many conspiracies aso.
I'm interested if you're working on something, it doesn't have to be big, maybe something for your friends that could do something for their awakening.

I created very brief website, that could maybe help some people to make the connections, or at least give the Higher Self of the entity opportunity to navigate. Maybe we can do something together in this effort.
In meantime, the site is http://ufobriefing.weebly.com . It's the working name and still I need your feedback if it makes sense to someone. So if you are interested to help with commenting or maybe your contribution to the effort, please do :-) Or even to correct the grammar, as I'm not native english speaker.