Bring4th

Full Version: Looking Back On 26 Years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Brittany

It seems like only yesterday that I turned 25. Now another year will have passed in just a few short days. And many more lessons have been learned. I though I would continue the traditional of summing up the incarnational lessons the year has brought me.

1. There are times in my life when I will be wrong. Be it from arrogance, spite or innocent ignorance, my concept of the "bigger picture" has many flaws. And it will continue to be so for the rest of this incarnation. I understand that acknowledging that I do NOT have a clue what is going on most of time is one of the key steps in finding out anything. I will not ruminate on my mistakes, but be thankful that they provided an opportunity for greater truth to be known. Laying down my pride and admitting that I am but a humble student with many lessons to learn has been a painful but rewarding realization.

2. In correlation with #1, things will NOT always go as I expect them to. Plans will be disrupted. Opinions will change. Things that once mattered more than anything will become worthless, and things that once had no worth will become everything. This is a cycle I wish I harmonize myself with, dancing with the beat of the Creator instead of rooting myself into the ground and refusing to bend, looking upon change as an adversary. By accepting that my very being is a creature of flux and expansion, I can grow closer to knowing the very core of who I AM.

3. The only true enemy I have in this life or any other is my own refusal to accept, to listen and to choose things for myself. There is no devil for me to combat, no band of space pirates that I can pin my own self-doubt to. There are nothing more than aspects of myself- mirrors that so lovingly provide me with a chance to see how I present myself on a grander scale. I thank each and every one of these opportunities, even the darkest and cruelest of cracked and grimy mirrors, for helping me come to a further realization of who I AM, and who I wish to become.

4. Reaching completion is never one aspect triumphing over the other. I AM Darkness as I AM Light. My highest goal is the union of polarity- the acceptance of all things and the realization that there is nothing vile and repulsive in the universe. All is the Creator. All is One, and it is beautiful. It is a dance, a joyful game, and life will stretch on into an eternity of never-ending wonder.

5. By being myself, I have nothing to be ashamed of. I no longer have an excuse to hide parts of myself out of the fear of being unaccepted. Every facet of this personality, and of my entire soul existence, has been so finely and lovingly crafted. Each piece of me is a color in a painting that, were the slightest stroke done differently, would not be the same painting. I said in a post several years ago that I wanted to paint the One. Only now have I realized that I have been doing that very thing since the day I was born.

6. It will all be okay. The world can end. I can suffer and hate and lose myself all I want, and that will do nothing to change the fact that all is well, and shall be so forever. I can switch polarities a million times, going up and down the ladder for eons, yet the Creator will just smile lovingly on, rejoicing in my experience. I am loved and accepted no matter what I do, no matter who I am. What other consolation is there? What more could I ever possibly want?

7. I love each and every one of you more than words can say. This love is not always at the forefront of my thoughts. At times my own distortions smush it down beneath layers of insecurity and anger. But that love never vanishes. The well of green light is far too deep to ever be quenched. I have felt a pressure within my chest lately, and I thought it was due to my heart chakra being too closed off, but now I realize that it is simply so full that the love cannot be contained. The gravity of love in my heart pulls each one of you into its circle. There are no ugly, unacceptable, unwanted people on this forum, or anywhere else. I am with you always. Namaste.

There are no words that create an answer to this post. Thank you for everything, my sweet, sweet, dear sister Heart

Meerie

And you have listed 7 points, and 7 is the number of Venus, and beauty and harmony and it fits your Libra rising sign well.
Thank you so much, this is one of the most wonderful and heartfelt posts that I have read in a long time.
Heart
Oh my god, this post is amazing.
Sometimes it is so hard to write out Love, even when we know it is the only thing that really matters...
Happy birthday : )

Oh, yeah! HAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! [Image: smileyvault-cake.gif]
Thanks for the well-written, beautiful post from a beautiful Blender. Happy Birthday! Cool Heart
Ahktu - first HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
And thank you for opening your heart to us here. You are a shining, beautiful example of our Creator's love!

Brittany

Thank you all for your kind words. The world is becoming more beautiful every day. Smile
26 has been my best year so far also, I'm so happy to hear that someone else is experiencing something similar. The entire 25 years before this combined could not have contained as much growth and realization. If the world is getting more beautiful every day, think of what that means as the world is a relection of what is inside of you. Keep on blooming!
Happy Birthday Ahktu!
Wonderful :¬)
(09-06-2011, 04:30 PM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you so much, this is one of the most wonderful and heartfelt posts that I have read in a long time.
Heart

I can only add to that another thank you. Beautiful Ahktu, Happy Bday Heart

Meerie

Whoah... 13 likes! I guess you established a new record here, Ahktu! Wink

Happy Birthday Ahktu :o)

Richard

Brittany

I wish I could pull you all into my arms and hug you. Maybe once Mama Earth has her next big birthday, that will be possible. Smile