Bring4th

Full Version: Some personal insight into the harvest, and your graduation...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good morning fellow seekers :¬)

I've had this insight a few times, and while I'm sure many others understand this also, I felt compelled to share it with you all this morning, as a gentle reminder.

Understandably, as we learn about the Law of One, we each go through a stage of getting excited about the impending Harvest, which often leads us to wondering if we've made the grade.

"Am I STO enough? Will I make it?"

This then often leads us to re-evaluate one's owns thoughts, words and deeds, to align them with a more STO orientated direction. This is wonderful, but it does come loaded with a trap. That decision can be made of our fear. Fear of not graduating.

If you're predominantly polarising to 'make' the graduation, and one must seek internally with the eyes of truth here, that polarisation comes with added negative polarisation, as the actions may be ultimately for one's own benefit.

I know this, as I went through this stage myself. I went through a spell of 'making sure' I was ready. Looking back, it's clear to me that, although it did help some people, the effects on myself were tainted with negative polarisation.

If you find yourself thinking this occasionally, just remember, all you need to do is find love in the moment. Forget about the harvest, it's distracting you. Seek for the love. That's it. It's that simple.

Quote:10.14 Questioner: For the general development of the reader of this book, could you state some of the practices or exercises to perform to produce an acceleration toward the Law of One?

Note: an acceleration to the Law of One = an acceleration towards the Creator = conscious evolution = 'ascension'

Ra: I am Ra.

Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and useable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously see that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking empowers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity (Note: the occasional echo of the above described). However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.

It's quite clear. If you consciously seek that love, rather than progression, you're on the fast track to oneness. Even with the occasional fall, the negative effects are inconsequential.

It reminds of some lyrics.

"This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine".

Spirit is always simple.

Much love on your wanders, dear space travellers :¬)
Thank you very much for your lengthy post!
(09-10-2011, 04:33 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]If you find yourself thinking this occasionally, just remember, all you need to do is find love in the moment. Forget about the harvest, it's distracting you. Seek for the love. That's it. It's that simple.

Quote:10.14 Questioner: For the general development of the reader of this book, could you state some of the practices or exercises to perform to produce an acceleration toward the Law of One?

Note: an acceleration to the Law of One = an acceleration towards the Creator = conscious evolution = 'ascension'

Ra: I am Ra.

Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and useable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously see that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking empowers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity (Note: the occasional echo of the above described). However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.

It's quite clear. If you consciously seek that love, rather than progression, you're on the fast track to oneness. Even with the occasional fall, the negative effects are inconsequential.
Be aware that finding 'love in the moment' is helpful for balancing work, which of course is necessary for evolution. This is because it provides a foundation for reflection of a relative purity and intent. But that awareness without the groundwork and foundation (which is also a manifestation of 'love') is simply not 'gonna cut it' for harvest without polarizing efforts:

Quote:10.12 Questioner: Then although many entities are not consciously aware of it, what they really desire is to accelerate their growth, and it is their job to discover this while they are incarnate. Is it correct that they can accelerate their growth much more while in the third density than in between incarnations of this density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. We shall attempt to speak upon this concept.

The Law of One has as one of its primal distortions the free will distortion, thus each entity is free to accept, reject, or ignore the mind/body/spirit complexes about it and ignore the creation itself. There are many among your social memory complex distortion who, at this time/space, engage daily, as you would put it, in the working upon the Law of One in one of its primal distortions; that is, the ways of love. However, if this same entity, being biased from the depths of its mind/body/spirit complex towards love/light, were then to accept the responsibility for each moment of the time/space accumulation of present moments available to it, such an entity can empower its progress in much the same way as we described the empowering of the call of your social complex distortion to the Confederation.

The session in 5.2, is essentially the work of discovery which leads to the balancing requirement for 'harvest'. Whether or not it is done consciously (shorter time) or unconsciously (much longer), this is a means of growth towards acceptance of self/others. And that process, eventually, leads to an awareness of 'love in the moment'. That is, that quality of being becomes naturally apparent in all circumstances, rather than being sought for perceived balance within the conditions of one's current distortions.

We have all the time we need. Further, no work or effort is lost, regardless of 3D cycle repetition. The aspects of self which benefit from the balancing done here, commensurate with will and desire, is a dedication which available far into the higher realms of experience. This is your personality that is being created (here piecemeal due to lack of overview, but always perfectly appropriate to learning required lessons), and to make that creation conscious is the key to rapid polarization. Here it's indeed an illusory process (due to lack of understanding), but, at the same time, this is the only 'dimension' that is 'real'.
:idea: Thanks Namaste. I like best any advice that simplifies. Cool
Quote:Be aware that finding 'love in the moment' is helpful for balancing work, which of course is necessary for evolution. This is because it provides a foundation for reflection of a relative purity and intent. But that awareness without the groundwork and foundation (which is also a manifestation of 'love') is simply not 'gonna cut it' for harvest without polarizing efforts:

Can you define groundwork? One does not need to be aware of TLOO and can polarise/balance/graduate; simply by choosing love.

Quote:16.38 Questioner: That is a very important point. I used the wrong word. What I meant to say was that I believed that it was not necessary for an entity to be consciously aware of the Law of One to go from the third to the fourth density.

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.
(09-11-2011, 12:31 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Be aware that finding 'love in the moment' is helpful for balancing work, which of course is necessary for evolution. This is because it provides a foundation for reflection of a relative purity and intent. But that awareness without the groundwork and foundation (which is also a manifestation of 'love') is simply not 'gonna cut it' for harvest without polarizing efforts:

Can you define groundwork? One does not need to be aware of TLOO and can polarise/balance/graduate; simply by choosing love.
Acceptance is normally a process which is the result of learning which is unique to the distortions of the individual. Here we move from being relatively unconscious, undifferentiated from the environment, others and self (pre-conventional, pre-rational, participation mistique, etc), to ideas which help differentiate environment and others, and self, (conventional, rational) then back to a conscious integration of environment, others and self (post-conventional, transpersonal, trans-rational). The 'choice' and ability to choose are inseparable, and analogous to the ability to ask the right question before an appropriate answer is received.

In case I'm missing something - I do find your posts hard to follow at times - are you still offering the idea that one needs intellectual understanding before being able to polarise/balance/graduate?

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and useable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously see that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking empowers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity (Note: the occasional echo of the above described). However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.

Quote:16.38 Questioner: That is a very important point. I used the wrong word. What I meant to say was that I believed that it was not necessary for an entity to be consciously aware of the Law of One to go from the third to the fourth density.

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

It's quite clear that seeking love in the moment is the key, regardless of one's beliefs or education.

zenmaster Wrote:But that awareness without the groundwork and foundation (which is also a manifestation of 'love') is simply not 'gonna cut it' for harvest without polarizing efforts

That seems to contradict Ra's own words. Choosing love is the work.

It was also posted to a forum of people already consciously choosing, hence it was mentioned as a gentle reminder.
Not possible to choose love unless one has provided for that choice. Just a gentle reminder.
(09-11-2011, 04:27 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Not possible to choose love unless one has provided for that choice. Just a gentle reminder.

You seem to have missed the point (and the meaning of the first post) - it was directed at the people on this forum. I would imagine most, if not all, have already made that choice and are in the process of polarisation/balancing.
(09-11-2011, 05:13 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2011, 04:27 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Not possible to choose love unless one has provided for that choice. Just a gentle reminder.

You seem to have missed the point (and the meaning of the first post) - it was directed at the people on this forum. I would imagine most, if not all, have already made that choice and are in the process of polarisation/balancing.
Not trying to be contentious. Making harvest applies to all. It's the balance of chakras which also determines service orientation. 'Love in the moment' - What's love? 'Love' is the creator, this everything accepted. What is the 'moment'? The moment is now - the ever-present now. What is 3rd density? The separation of 'now' due to veil. The nows are seperated into circumstances for acceptance.

So finding love under particular circumstances obviously only entails a relative balance for those circumstances (a happy place, or place of congruence, if you will). If you are unbalanced with respect to other circumstances which are avoided or buried, for example, there is still unbalance - as those represent aspects of self. The clues to finding balance are always available and the work involved is exactly the same as suggested in 5.2. In short, acceptance involves groundwork (lessons) if the individual is not balanced, regardless of home density.

Is polarizing the same as intensifying the chakras that are in balance?
(09-11-2011, 08:24 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is polarizing the same as intensifying the chakras that are in balance?
Polarization is the potential to do work in consciousness. Chakras are indicators of this potential, and them being intensified would be a result of polarization. The unbalanced chakras are due to distortions of bias, such as would create karmic inertia (becoming attached or confused by a lower principle).

For example, one could be balanced and loving with respect to some circumstance (the can find love in some moment), but become unbalanced due to lacking forgiveness (acceptance) for self or other-self with regards to their/your actions, which would necessitate more 3D experience - because the 3D vibrations are those which are appropriate for learning to accept or forgive self or other-self and alleviate karma. I'd say such karma includes the motivating force due to all manner of misunderstandings in relation to yellow-ray illusion (familial actions, societal actions, governmental actions, perceived negative actions of the logos, conspiracy theories, feelings of guilt, feelings of injustice, fear-based ideologies, hope-based ideologies, etc).

The importance placed on these lower energies is what motivates and perpetuates the cycle. Indeed one practically compels oneself to rectify the misunderstandings and such attachment and non-acceptance will take priority in assessment of the needs of the next incarnation (irrespective of harvest time).
(09-11-2011, 08:03 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2011, 05:13 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]............................

Can't you two both be right? Meaning that while one is consciously desiring to seek love in the moment, one can at the same time do the inner work by among other means acceptance/balance? Or as zen put it:

zenmaster Wrote:Acceptance is normally a process which is the result of learning which is unique to the distortions of the individual.

.....................................................................................

zenmaster Wrote:Polarization is the potential to do work in consciousness. Chakras are indicators of this potential, and them being intensified would be a result of polarization.

As I see it, and I might be wrong, polarisation is the key to the "salvation" from the third density. But working in consciousness does also include (besides polarising and working with nexis) balancing, which is done by paying the attention to the total experience (by among other things acceptance). Nexis can be bright and shiny, but the totality of an individual can be unbalanced due the lack of attention paid to the totality of the experience (Ra, 41:18). So back to Gemini's question - I think that an individual can be polarised and harvestable, but still have blockages in nexis; and that the balance is something different. As you put it here:

zenmaster Wrote:For example, one could be balanced and loving with respect to some circumstance (the can find love in some moment), but become unbalanced due to lacking forgiveness (acceptance) for self or other-self with regards to their/your actions...

Which means that nexis can be brilliant, polarisation is achieved for the Harvest, and one can be balanced in some circumstances; but it doesn't mean that the individual is in balance due the lack of attention to the totality of the experience.
I've always been of the understanding that polarisation is simply the choice you make; positive or negative. One polarises in either direction.

The degree in which one polarises is linked intrinsically to their balance; the balance of STS/STO within them (in each context), the balance of positive/negative thought patterns.

For example, an imbalance in the green ray, for one polarising positively, is akin to a negative thought pattern or emotional response; STS thoughts/words/deeds (for example, non-acceptance).
I am trying to analyze here, brother! (As opposed to not being) BigSmile
Then is it possible (or not too terribly difficult) to be 100% accepting of everything (even on an unconscious level), and 100% forgiving of everything and everyone? To have no karma at all (even unconscious related)? Or one must repeat 3D if any of these are not met?
(09-12-2011, 09:07 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to analyze here, brother! (As opposed to not being) BigSmile

Lol! BigSmile
(09-12-2011, 09:24 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Then is it possible (or not too terribly difficult) to be 100% accepting of everything (even on an unconscious level), and 100% forgiving of everything and everyone? To have no karma at all (even unconscious related)? Or one must repeat 3D if any of these are not met?

Ra Wrote:42.1 Questioner: I am going to make a statement and ask you to comment on its degree of accuracy. I am assuming that the balanced entity would not be swayed either towards positive or negative emotions by any situation which he might confront. By remaining unemotional in any situation, the balanced entity may clearly discern the appropriate and necessary responses in harmony with the Law of One for each situation. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an incorrect application of the balancing which we have discussed. The exercise of first experiencing feelings and then consciously discovering their antitheses within the being has as its objective not the smooth flow of feelings both positive and negative while remaining unswayed but rather the objective of becoming unswayed. This is a simpler result and takes much practice, shall we say.

The catalyst of experience works in order for the learn/teachings of this density to occur. However, if there is seen in the being a response, even if it is simply observed, the entity is still using the catalyst for learn/teaching. The end result is that the catalyst is no longer needed. Thus this density is no longer needed. This is not indifference or objectivity but a finely tuned compassion and love which sees all things as love. This seeing elicits no response due to catalytic reactions. Thus the entity is now able to become co-Creator of experiential occurrences. This is the truer balance.

However, this is what I think is an ultimate/advanced attempt to use third density for the learn/teachings. It is not required to make the Harvest. To graduate you "just" have to polarise either 95% - or 51% +, which is equally difficult.

Am I STO enough to harvest? Darned if I know.

I love mysteries and suprise endings.

Richard
Some inspirational words from Q'uo about making the positive choice.

Quo Wrote:We might describe this energy output to light, that of a candle, let us say. Many times, it seems to each, that there is no way that one person can be of service, that one person’s light can make a difference. However, this instrument is fond of saying that in a dark place the light of one candle can be seen for quite a distance. Metaphysically, this is far more true even than the physical truth of candles and sight. Each of you makes a significant difference to the lightening of the planet as well as to the lightening of your soul. For when each of you does one, each of you is doing the other. To work on the self is to work on the world. Indeed, to work on the self is the most direct and effective way to work on the outer world in a metaphysical sense.

And it is in a metaphysical sense that your Earth is experiencing that which this instrument calls harvest. The Earth itself has come to a crux in its own development. It is as though the Earth must needs give birth to itself. The third-density Earth is in the process of being transformed into a fourth-density, positive sphere. Your Earth is having difficulty with this birth. There are various reasons for this difficulty having to do largely with the negative concepts which have fed into entities choosing negatively polarized actions towards each other over a period of centuries and millennium. It is as though the Earth’s energy system were clogged with a good deal of toxic material of a metaphysical nature. As entities such as yourselves awaken to their spiritual identity and become more and more conscious of the positive value of thinking along positive lines and pursuing positive orientations of polarity in thought, that toxic material is gradually given permission to be released. For as the light brightens, the new energies of instreaming fourth-density nature are able to find more welcome. And in that atmosphere it is gradually more and more possible for negative energy to be released and disbursed harmlessly.

Full session.
That was a very inspirational quote, Namaste. Thank you! Heart
Love the way this topic is formulated! Could share something from my personal recent experience, and believe that you would enjoy it Smile

Through the latest years, I have always tried to help and contribute in multiple ways to my family, friends, the society, the company I'm working for. I'm consciously seeking of insights on creation since I was about 17. I'm now 32 and just two years ago, I learned about the LOO material from this thread: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread535720/pg1. It was like a miracle how I found it at exact moment the author has created it. The sources which were presented in it answered most of the questions I've had and also corrected lot of the distorsions I have developed before.

Even that I am now aware of the LOO and the STS vs STO concept, it is getting much harder for me to act as I want - to deliver pure services to others with all of my heart. Probably, I have attracted too intense catalysts or it's my choices and perspective what is giving me the grief. As lucky as I could be, I've achieved STO state for a short while in the beginning of this year. Since then, I'm not sure that I could ever possibly be a long term STO entity on this world. Here is my story:

What happened is that on December 29, 2010 mrs & me got a baby boy. He is an amazing creature, but i'm not going to get into this Smile. On the 3rd of January this year they got discharged from the hospital and there my STO journey began. It was a surgery delivery and my wife was pretty much tied to the bad for the first week and even two. We also asked the grandmas to stay aside and leave us to deal with it alone. Took almost 3 weeks off and practically took the entire load of the newborn, besides the breast feeding which was mom's to handle. So for this period of almost 3 weeks, I really felt what is it to be of service to the others. It was extremely intense and extremely pleasurable for this occasion. I was not eating, but cooking to my wife and preparing the baby feeding process wich was mixed - breast and powder milk in the first weeks. The baby came very small (still healthy) and the feeding was taking way longer than the avarage - about 1 hour each 2 hours in our case. I was literally skipping most of the toilet calls, but was very careful to get regular showers, as hygiene is important for the newborn. Sleeping was at minimum(3-4h/day) too in an attempt to offload my wife as much as possible, still had to sleep so I can be adequate and capable. It was really an amazing state of mind and it was all coming purely from the heart. The greatest of all is that I didn't even have the time to think about what I was doing, until one time on the toilet. I was done with all which had to be done, for the next 10 minutes, so I decided to stay for 2 more minutes on the toilet and had a chance to think of what's happening and enjoy. At that moment, I realized that I am in STO state for the last days and it felt great.

What I learned from this experience is:
In order to achieve 50+% STO, one should always choose the service to the other selves whenever a choice is there. You see, a choice is usually either me or them - 50/50. The thing is that that certain things are not a choice but a must for the physical survival of the body. There is must set STS activities and they include: sleeping, feeding, toilet breaks & hygiene activities. They consume about 8-12 hours of my day on average (usually 10-12). On top of these there are a few, which are not a must, but necessary things like relaxation, meditation, internetwork(ing),metting with friends and having fun and these are all more of STS activities, though definitely necessary in some amount from my perspective. Next goes work & job - you could eventually practice job in STO manner, but there would always be a big percentage of STS in it - at the end you need to get YOUR STS salary, or profit if you own the business. Yeah, the income usually gets in the house budget, but objectively, the process stil has a significant portion of an STS nature. At least that's with most of the people i'm dealing with in this economy centric society.

Now when you do the math, the minimum affordable STS threshold level is so high that you can't practically afford to not choose STO whenever a chance is present so you can catch up with all these self service necessities in this world. I'm not even sure that STO is practically possible to be kept in the long run at all. Definitely not in this world for me.

The days off I had when the baby got home were about 20 in total. To be honest, the last 3-4 days of my off, I started to get distracted from the STO state. I started to read mail, check forums, get out of home for like an hour longer than the minimum possible - all things, which are not possible if I am to provide the service to the others. Of course, my service at home was no longer required at such an extreme level, but if I was to offer it, it would of have been consumed for sure Smile. Not to mention how much it all changed when I got back to work (I'm a software project manager).

All and all, if the criteria for 50(51)%+ STO is the the only criteria for gradation, it's not wonder that almost all of us will repeat. Since this has happened, I tend to think that there's something wrong with the STO vs STS concept - it just can't be as pure as it sounds. Think about it - the Whole needs experience and we are here to experience on it's behalf. STO activities definitely radiate love but so does pleasures like sweet talks with friends, sports & nature activities (hiking, skiing, swimming, skating, other games), sex, good food & drinks. Do you really believe that these are all wrong STS things, although they contribute to the love vibrational spectrum? This simply can't be true, not unless STO is about love radiating and STS is about love preserving.

Also have this idea - the people in our family - my wife, our parents. Most minds don't really comprehend this high vibrational concepts. They expect "practical" approach from me - to act like a "MAN" and be bold and agressive. if I really want to evolve enough, am I really expected to drop them all and leave them behind? That's the only way I could really be with like-minded people on similar, high vibration range. That's nonsense - i'd rather keep on the lower vibrations but still be around them, loving, providing and consuming services, regardless if that might be keeping me on lower vibrations than my natural capacity appears to. I somehow think it's common dilema for many enlightened people out there.

Getting the experience from this would, I would dare to suggest adjustments to the definition of states and situations. We are responsible creators and I believe that there's a mistake left and it has to be corrected. Even that I have forgotten how we reached here, it seems to me that some concepts have to be adjusted in such kind of an unequal world with such extreme catalysts. Similar to what Ra said about the "naive 3d" experience they've had on Venus, I strongly feel that such and experience as ours on Earth should not be repeated, as it harms and confuses many souls. But maybe it's all good and expected. Even in third density, it seems like we are all very high in the evolution chain and only this type of extreme and complex situations are left to be experienced. We shall soon see what it really is, I guess.
Thanks for sharing that. Congratulations with the baby :¬)

One thing to note - when you make a decision, it's not either or, it's and; a balance.

You can make a decision to offer a homeless person money, with a small part of you feeling that it's also beneficial for you. For example, 70% STO and 30% STS.

Quote:Also have this idea - the people in our family - my wife, our parents. Most minds don't really comprehend this high vibrational concepts. They expect "practical" approach from me - to act like a "MAN" and be bold and agressive. if I really want to evolve enough, am I really expected to drop them all and leave them behind? That's the only way I could really be with like-minded people on similar, high vibration range. That's nonsense - i'd rather keep on the lower vibrations but still be around them, loving, providing and consuming services, regardless if that might be keeping me on lower vibrations than my natural capacity appears to. I somehow think it's common dilema for many enlightened people out there.

Not at all, no one need be left behind. When one is of a higher vibration, acceptance is part of the mindset, and hence, one is happy to spend time with others of varying vibrations/levels, as they see the Creator, the beauty, in each person. It takes time, patience and balancing to achieve this level.

Most seekers go through the stage of feeling alienated from 'lower' vibrations, only to see the value in their acceptance later in their journey.
(09-12-2011, 08:49 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
zenmaster Wrote:For example, one could be balanced and loving with respect to some circumstance (the can find love in some moment), but become unbalanced due to lacking forgiveness (acceptance) for self or other-self with regards to their/your actions...

Which means that nexis can be brilliant, polarisation is achieved for the Harvest, and one can be balanced in some circumstances; but it doesn't mean that the individual is in balance due the lack of attention to the totality of the experience.
The assessment of harvest is polarization and balance overall (totality). The assessment is not based on circumstantial reactions/actions or lack of attention to the totality of the experience - it's not based on attention or loving in some particular moment. It's based on a general capacity for 'love' or, in other words, the potential for consciousness.
Zen, is that true about only our density harvest, that it's potential for consciousness? Ra mentions that very little work is done in consciousness in higher densities.

I see polarization simply as how much of Creator's light we can comfortably accept. Of course, higher intensities require balance, especially when the chakras begin crystalizing.
(09-12-2011, 09:24 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Then is it possible (or not too terribly difficult) to be 100% accepting of everything (even on an unconscious level), and 100% forgiving of everything and everyone? To have no karma at all (even unconscious related)? Or one must repeat 3D if any of these are not met?
It's not likely that someone could accept everything and be here incarnated.

(09-12-2011, 08:56 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]I've always been of the understanding that polarisation is simply the choice you make; positive or negative. One polarises in either direction.
Polarization is an expansion of awareness - the growth of consciousness. Regardless of service orientation, you are still learning the lessons of the logos which will polarize.

"The further an entity has, what you would call, polarized, the more easily this entity may change polarity, for the more power and awareness the entity will have."

It's the same consciousness and lessons of the logos, regardless of service orientation. That's why polarized STO and STS have the same power over each other.
(09-12-2011, 09:52 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Zen, is that true about only our density harvest, that it's potential for consciousness? Ra mentions that very little work is done in consciousness in higher densities.

3rd density harvest is about making something from what the logos has provided as a template. You use the veil to individuate, transcending past the yellow-ray mindset. The level of awareness required is measure by percentage of service orientation.

4th density harvest is also about increasing polarity. That increase is about learning the lessons of 'love' and understanding. The level of awareness required is also measured by percentage of service orientation.

5th density harvest is "of those whose vibratory distortions consciously accept the honor/duty of the Law of One"

etc..

(09-12-2011, 09:52 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I see polarization simply as how much of Creator's light we can comfortably accept.
That's basically it.
(09-12-2011, 09:49 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2011, 08:49 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]

The assessment of harvest is polarization and balance overall (totality). The assessment is not based on circumstantial reactions/actions or lack of attention to the totality of the experience - it's not based on attention or loving in some particular moment. It's based on a general capacity for 'love' or, in other words, the potential for consciousness.

I believe I was trying to say the same thing, but with different words.

(09-12-2011, 04:27 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]One thing to note - when you make a decision, it's not either or, it's and; a balance.

You can make a decision to offer a homeless person money, with a small part of you feeling that it's also beneficial for you. For example, 70% STO and 30% STS.

To be honest, the way I felt it is that actually all STS acts and aspects of acts are to be fully suppressed. There's literally no room for the ego in the STO state. The thing is that, if you are to persist the STO state, the must set of self services is so demanding and consuming, that you can't actually think of providing your self even a bit of an extra service than the minimum possible at the time. Not even at a partial percentage, as you suggest. You just have to keep looking for chances of offering and providing services and that's extreme.

If you can just think on the concept that it's about equally difficult to be in STS state as it is to be in STO state. We speak of extremes here. Luckily, I have never felt the STS state myself, though I definitely trust the validity of this concept LOL Wink.
(09-12-2011, 04:27 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for sharing that. Congratulations with the baby :¬)

One thing to note - when you make a decision, it's not either or, it's and; a balance.

If I may add my own bit to this.
I think that what literally happens in all the "giving away so you become STO, but refraining for only helping others so you help yourself" situation seems quite complicated when checked from the outside, but can be very simple when seeing from the inside.

From the outside, it might seem that one gives money to the homeless in an act of "pursuing" an "STO state", and he is "pursuing" the "STO state" because he "needs" that for "positive harvest", right? So an immediate struggle follows with the one's own ego: "you are doing this because you want yourself to be harvested, or to feel better." People with yet to be resolved inner conflicts might feel "You are just a liar, you are lying to yourself, and you are showing a better face than you are to others aswell". But at the end of the day...

...at the end of the day, helping a homeless is helping part of something that you are also a part of. You help him, and you feel a slight connection. Your ego might try to wrestle with you about it, but as you grow more and more accustomed to the feeling of being one with others, your "STO/STS" feelings will disappear. Chances are, that you are already decided to be STO and not STS waaaay before this incarnation, and therefore, simply praciticig the simple realization that all is connected can only be positive, and you will not be harvested because you want to be harvested, but you will be harvested because you are ready for it. That is why there should be no issues with NOT being harvested. We are right where we are supposed to be. This world is beautiful. Every part of the Creation is amazing. Even the struggles. We are all one. We are all the pain, all the hatred, all the suffering too. We are not just the hugs and kisses. We are everything, and the struggles only come because we are not accepting our positions in this huge net of Love, and therefore we are causing disturbances, and being catalysts of pain and fear for others...

So, there is no 70% or 30% or any percentage to me. Helping myself is helping others. Being more balanced - or trying to reach it - helps my family, because they wont worry about me so much. Being more kind to my girlfriend and her family helps both her and her family, because they wont think about me as an antisocial geek anymore, even if the change will take months or years to be realized. It does not matter what the initial goal was: all that matters is that by becoming someone who radiates balance and love, you help everyone else around you. Everyone. Do not be ashamed that everyone includes yourself. All there is is US, anyway.

Edit: Also, I did not fully direct this response to your post. The 70-30 stuff was however, a catalyst that made me write up all this brainstorming : ) So sorry if it seems that I am trying to force down something on other's throat, that was not my intention : )
how much is negligible karma?
Pages: 1 2