Bring4th

Full Version: 2011.02.12 - Abilities of Negative Entities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am seeking to better understand the abilities and limitations of negative entities with regard to the manipulation of positive entities. I offer this query and response for discussion:

Quote:(Side one of tape ends.)

G: Q’uo, M writes: “Can personal events be metaphysically manipulated by negatively-oriented entities in order to give the outer appearance of synchronicity? If so, how does this demonstrate the Law of One and how can one best discern between true and false synchronicity?

Q'uo: We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. My brother, we would say that it is entirely possible that negative entities might be interested in a certain entity and might find it useful to manipulate events so as to create synchronicity that would help to persuade a person to feel that certain thoughts were helpful. As always, those behind the veil, unable to see the true vibrations of unseen friends, must depend upon their powers of observation and discernment.

If an unseen friend of the negative orientation were attempting to persuade you, for instance, that it was a good idea to break free of a relationship or otherwise destabilize your life, it would work only if the person being persuaded wanted that persuasion. Consequently, we would encourage each seeker to look at synchronicities and rather than scooping them up wholesale without thought, look at and ponder the pattern being made by synchronicity. If the pattern is one which does not sit well with you for some reason, we would encourage you to trust that and to lift away from finding importance in such synchronicity.

The principle of the Law of One which bears upon this question is the principle of free will. This instrument, for instance, was once given the negative impression that she could not breathe. Try as she might she could not bring air into her lungs. However, this psychic greeting was unable to be effective because its effect depended upon the instrument panicking and losing faith that all was well.

As it happened, this instrument was well aware of the greeting, as it had been ongoing for some time, and simply walked on, thinking that, probably, eventually she would fall to the ground because there was no more air and that when unconscious the psychic greeting would no longer have an effect and she would regain her ability to breathe. Consequently, there was no fear. And after perhaps a minute of this situation being ongoing it lifted away and was gone.

There is a tremendous amount of play that you have with the steering of your mind. There is a great deal to learn about the discipline that you can exercise over your thoughts. And it is the work of an incarnation to become an artist with perception working with thought in a creative way but not fooling the self; being insightful but not being clever; moving into the verticality of a moment so that it opens up like a flower rather than moving horizontally past the moment in search of a distant goal.

The web of synchronicity is valid and it indeed is offered from all sides that are attracted to you and your situation. It takes discernment to sort out the tremendous richness of information that is coming into you at all times. It is not the work of a moment. It is not the work of a year. It is the work of a lifetime. And we hope that each of you enjoys this carnival ride. Remember, dear ones, that what you see often depends upon how you choose to perceive.

The one known as L spoke recently in a circle like this one of experiencing a concert, first as full of negativity where the words to the songs seemed to be violent and hurtful and the energy of those in the audience seemed to be shallow and driven by substance abuse. Yet she persisted and moved to a level where she was able to see the love pouring out of every heart, every instrument, every note. And her environment changed from an environment of hell to one of heaven.

You have this capacity within you to make heaven of hell or hell of heaven. We encourage you to believe in the truth, which is that heaven lies within you. It is accessible. It is as if you were looking at a closed door. The key to that door is silence. Open it. Walk into your own heart and fly away. There you are safe. There you are loved. There you shall become capable of loving. We are with you; the angels are with you.

At this time we find that it is time to leave this group and this instrument, leaving each in the love and in the light of the one infinite Creator. We are known to you as those of Q’uo. Adonai. Adonai my friends.

Most detailed example on the internet, afaik:
http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index.c...z1AUIn5mvy
The bulk of that thread is about practical interaction with all types of entities. And it's not 'channeling' or new-age related.
I have had several greetings the past few days in various forms, which is new for me.

It seems that when they are in your presence locally, there is the sensation of energy being pulled out of your body. I was trying to sleep the other night, and while my eyes were closed I saw a flash of light, and then the pulling sensation that I described accompanied by fear. If negative entities are absorptive, this would make sense. The rest of the night it kept jolting me awake as I dozed off. I've experienced that pulling sensation once before, and it was accompanied with the thought that something was trying to 'take' me..like an abduction or something.

They also make you dizzy, confuse your thoughts, and at one point something was working on my orange nexi (felt as a twitch in the stomach) which seemed to be tempting me to lash out at someone.
(09-10-2011, 07:40 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that when they are in your presence locally, there is the sensation of energy being pulled out of your body.
There are many types of 'negative' entities. Some are 'inner plane' (spiritual/phantoms/demonic) with various levels of intelligence and power, some are also 'ET' and of the 'empire', etc. They tend to be attracted to psychic (or 'polarized' output). They will attempt to siphon this psychic energy as long as it's made freely available. I recommend talking to someone that can teach you how to 'turn it off', as you don't want these things hanging around you, your friends, and your environment.

AFAIK, you're dealing with some kind of lower inner-plane entities.

The 4D will tend to do the reverse. They don't siphon, but rather use you in other ways, and make you go to sleep - not stay awake (unless you are afraid to go to sleep). You can also read their intentions from their field.
My experience with negatives is when I keep getting nasty perverted sexual thoughts.

3DMonkey

You have more "power" than they do, no matter what.

.... "nasty perverted sexual thoughts" are quite common, IMO. Obeying such thoughts in reality, however, is what the negative path is all about. That is why there is "the Choice"
(09-11-2011, 12:03 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]You have more "power" than they do, no matter what.

Sometimes I think that is the problem rather than the solution.

3DMonkey Wrote:.... "nasty perverted sexual thoughts" are quite common, IMO.

I wonder why they are so common, and which archetype represents them.

3DMonkey Wrote:Obeying such thoughts in reality, however, is what the negative path is all about. That is why there is "the Choice"

What happens if one consciously chooses "nasty perverted sexual thoughts"? Does that make them positive?

(09-10-2011, 07:03 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Most detailed example on the internet, afaik:
The bulk of that thread is about practical interaction with all types of entities. And it's not 'channeling' or new-age related.

Are you referring to all 197 pages, or anything in particular?

I did get down a fair amount on the first page. This "caretaker (pleiadian chick)" is an interesting character. She seems kind of familiar. See... how does this chick just get away with all of this? First she bestows gifts. Then manipulations and lies. She doesn't seem to care at all about any sort of karmic or free will consequences. Moreover... why the hell is she harassing this kid, anyway? What does she want? If this world is so backwater, why is she here?

It reminds me of a journey I once took in the astral. It was quite spontaneous. I was outside of Cuzco, Peru and had been hiking around all day. So I just collapsed in my bed to take a nap.

Next thing I know, I am in this city. I don't remember too much detail, but there was a sense of busy-ness going around. I also got the impression that it was somehow a big deal that I was there. But mostly I interacted with one entity. I can't recall the gender.. s/he basically told me that their people have been living underground for quite some time, mostly aloof from the world.

They didn't seem to be at all like the entities in that person's story getting involved with humans. These one wanted little to do with humans. They just wanted to go home. At least that was the impression I got.

I know they appeared taller than me, but not by much. I am 6' 2". They did however make it a point to show me that they had six fingers. Apparently, they are proud of this feature.

So anyway I am wondering OK what do these guys want with me anyway, and they proceeded to communicate that at some point in the fairly near future (this was 2006) a portal of some sort was going to open that would allow them to go back home. They have been basically waiting around for this for a long time. I might also add that this was some sort of portal deeper within the earth, near the core.

There was no space ships flying in and out of "quarantine" involved.

The zinger is when they gave me an image of a little girl who was suggested to be my future daughter, leading some kind of ceremony during the gate opening event. Yet she appears very young, like three years old. Except she is fully conscious of what is going on. I can't tell if she is actually opening the portal herself, or just leading a ceremony during the event.
There is a surplus of negative entities all around us. Does shunning them make you a positive force or and even greater negative? Is that urine soaked drunk homeless person you see everyday and ignore a minion of the devil out to destroy your perfect life or just an unfortunate person that can't recover from bad times because he isn't positive enough? The fact is energy is both positive and negative and must be so in order to keep the tides of change flowing.

I am reminded of a show I saw about the history of Santa Clause and how in the beginning farmers would sacrifice children as blood offerings to him in order for the crops to grow and be plenty. There are images of him with a bag full of baby limbs and blood down the front of his robe and beard. This led to the red color of his clothes and the church since it couldn't stop the farmers beliefs they put a positive spin on it. Instead of a bag full of dead babies it was changed into a bag full of gifts for the kids. Now is Santa a negative entity or a positive entity? Or is he neither because it's all make believe and made up so we can be motivate to consume?

I myself have encountered a number of instances similar to what Icaro describes. Specially the shocks when trying to sleep. They are electrical, uncomfortable and I am not willing to believe they are entirely from just the negative. I sometimes think it's because the energy life forms communicate telepathically and they won't let you go to sleep until your done getting your point across or read them a nice bed time story. Kids can be demanding little angels so much so you'd think they were the devil incarnate. Why why why....tell me it again and again and again.

Being human isn't easy. Volunteers welcome.
(09-11-2011, 01:52 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2011, 07:03 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Most detailed example on the internet, afaik:

Are you referring to all 197 pages, or anything in particular?
All 197 pages.

(09-11-2011, 01:52 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]I did get down a fair amount on the first page. This "caretaker (pleiadian chick)" is an interesting character. She seems kind of familiar. See... how does this chick just get away with all of this? First she bestows gifts. Then manipulations and lies. She doesn't seem to care at all about any sort of karmic or free will consequences. Moreover... why the hell is she harassing this kid, anyway? What does she want? If this world is so backwater, why is she here?
That's all explained in the first page and 1/2.
(09-10-2011, 08:50 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]There are many types of 'negative' entities. Some are 'inner plane' (spiritual/phantoms/demonic) with various levels of intelligence and power, some are also 'ET' and of the 'empire', etc. They tend to be attracted to psychic (or 'polarized' output). They will attempt to siphon this psychic energy as long as it's made freely available. I recommend talking to someone that can teach you how to 'turn it off', as you don't want these things hanging around you, your friends, and your environment.

What is your definition of psychic energy and why would they be funneling it? To prevent communication? It would seem the more polarized and functional in your intent that you become, your ability to send/receive in various forms would attract negative entities.

Quote:AFAIK, you're dealing with some kind of lower inner-plane entities.

The 4D will tend to do the reverse. They don't siphon, but rather use you in other ways, and make you go to sleep - not stay awake (unless you are afraid to go to sleep). You can also read their intentions from their field.

Is there some kind of window of opportunity that is spoken about on that first page, where they need you to fall asleep before they have to return?

(09-11-2011, 02:49 AM)CarlS Wrote: [ -> ]I myself have encountered a number of instances similar to what Icaro describes. Specially the shocks when trying to sleep. They are electrical, uncomfortable and I am not willing to believe they are entirely from just the negative.
There is the falling sensation where it feels like you're falling out of your body, I get that regularly but that's something else I believe. I once heard the theory that it's your astral body abruptly reentering..it usually tends to happen in the semi-awake/asleep state. What I felt was an intense pull that lasted almost 2 seconds.
(09-11-2011, 11:12 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2011, 08:50 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]There are many types of 'negative' entities. Some are 'inner plane' (spiritual/phantoms/demonic) with various levels of intelligence and power, some are also 'ET' and of the 'empire', etc. They tend to be attracted to psychic (or 'polarized' output). They will attempt to siphon this psychic energy as long as it's made freely available. I recommend talking to someone that can teach you how to 'turn it off', as you don't want these things hanging around you, your friends, and your environment.

What is your definition of psychic energy and why would they be funneling it?
'psychic energy' is a crude term to describe a type of 'intelligent energy' that is generated through intention, It attracts or patterns things according to its nature - like how the mind affects the body. It's like an intangible field of influence, yet it has some of the properties of substance (i.e. localization, flow). Presumably, this may be used for particular purposes, so is siphoned. This same 'psychic energy' or 'influence' is also allowing your mind and body to communicate, and these entities will often disrupt it in order to paralyze.

(09-11-2011, 11:12 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]To prevent communication?
Sure, why not?

(09-11-2011, 11:12 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]It would seem the more polarized and functional in your intent that you become, your ability to send/receive in various forms would attract negative entities.
It's a given. You're operating on a broader scope with broader consequences which impact the designs of others.

Quote:AFAIK, you're dealing with some kind of lower inner-plane entities.

(09-11-2011, 11:12 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]The 4D will tend to do the reverse. They don't siphon, but rather use you in other ways, and make you go to sleep - not stay awake (unless you are afraid to go to sleep). You can also read their intentions from their field.

Is there some kind of window of opportunity that is spoken about on that first page, where they need you to fall asleep before they have to return?
I have not really looked into the mechanics which create their desirable conditions for plunder, although the sleep state seems to be particularly appealing.

I guess I'll have to read up on psychic defense.
I have been pondering the implications of psychic greeting and manipulation by negative entities too for quite some time since way earlier this year. I am curious if such entities eould be able to implant certain thoughts of certain natures in your mind, if they can actually penetrate your mind and work upon whatever insecurities, subconscious thoughts, emotions, etc. which you may have and twist them so you are led astray or if negative entities can only exert influence over external events only? (i.e. Messing with probability and causing certain catalysts/events/circumstances to occur in life that would lead you astray or whatever said entitys' goal happens to be)

Also, another thing highly bothers me. Is the risk of undergoing EXTREME psychic attack increased when you are undergoing an entheogenic experience? At the very beginning of this year I was doing all I can to spread awareness of the LOO... Then I underwent a very, very disturbing experience that shook me to the core including but not limited to apocalyptic visions, demonic possession of the individuals present (or at least, my perceptions were manipulated to believe that my friend across from me was channeling some dark force and actively trying to telepathically dismantle my mind) and a voice which constantly kept reassuring me that I had completely failed the lesson of this density (despite the fact I do all I can to radiate light and love to others!!) and if I continue trying to plumb divine mysteries/spread the LOO I would suffer greatly for it- at that point I experienced in my mind visions of severe inhuman torture that would put The Saw movies to shame.

It took me quite some time but I eventually accepted the experience as a delicate, grand lesson in the LOO regarding positivity and negativity but honestly the fear and trembling of the entire ordeal (lasted several hours, I was sure it would be my final day alive) unsettles me just by discussing it vaguely... Twice more when undergoing a voyage with the same sacrament halfway through I suddenly "felt" something besides me present. My eyes blinked rapidly. My movements afterwards felt controlled, not my own, and they were quite irrational. I felt positivity being drained from me. The rest of the day for one of the voyages I nearly injured myself, fatally, from oddly convenienty placed things... Such as an unseen huge rusty nail juttin out of my closet an my sudden loss of balance, my head was 1 inch from it before I noticed it.

The sacraments I took are powerful when combined and facilitate mystical experiences and other metaphysical phenomenon so I do not chalk the experiences up to "bad trips". I see them as divine communion, so this highly bothers me thar I was targetted by some outside force during my spiritual practices. Another fun fact, in my mind at times it felt like something was trying to direct my thoughts to say "I invite negative forces of Orion into my life". I fought those thoughts as best as possible. I failed. The ezperience became unimaginably dark. Since then I have implemented shielding techniques (simple visualizing of love-filled light veiling me) and the negative greetings have halted.

Yet still, in my day to day life I can't shake this inkling that behind certain circumstances there is negative manipulation behind it. It feels like something besides my own mid is trying to actively obstruct my spiritual path...

Edit: For sake of allowing people to better understand the implications of the severity of my experiences, the first in particular, the sacraments utilized were Syrian Rue, which is widely known for allowing telepathic phenomenon to occur amongst others as well as with outside energies to occur, and a very, very high dose of Psilocybin mushrooms which itself is known to be able to facilitate mystical experiences if approached with such intents, especially at a dose as high as I'd taken. The combination is highly profound in what it may cause to occur, and I believe my grand mistake was attempting to channel by stating in my mind "I invite entities of Christ Consciousness to enter me" as I was awaiting the come-up for the first experience. Shortly after I felt extreme negativity infest the air. Woops...!

Lesson learned: Do not try to invoke ANYTHING but my Higher Self on entheogens. The consequences can be dire otherwise.
"You have this capacity within you to make heaven of hell or hell of heaven. We encourage you to believe in the truth, which is that heaven lies within you. It is accessible. It is as if you were looking at a closed door. The key to that door is silence. Open it. Walk into your own heart and fly away. There you are safe. There you are loved. There you shall become capable of loving. We are with you; the angels are with you."

This is was their final message and one dear to my heart.

As i construct my reality this is helpful.
(09-11-2011, 01:38 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I'll have to read up on psychic defense.

No, you don't. That's the trap/paradox; it's fear-based. A fear to quench a fear. Negative entities can be clever buggers :¬)

All you need do is remain positive in the moment, and you need not give protection, of any kind, a second thought.
But is Icaro acting out of fear?
I've been using positivity, light, and love. Nothing wrong with having some other tools in the toolbox.

(09-11-2011, 01:59 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]I have been pondering the implications of psychic greeting and manipulation by negative entities too for quite some time since way earlier this year. I am curious if such entities eould be able to implant certain thoughts of certain natures in your mind, if they can actually penetrate your mind and work upon whatever insecurities, subconscious thoughts, emotions, etc. which you may have and twist them so you are led astray or if negative entities can only exert influence over external events only? (i.e. Messing with probability and causing certain catalysts/events/circumstances to occur in life that would lead you astray or whatever said entitys' goal happens to be)

From how the material presents this topic, a lot of the time emotions such as discouragement, doubt, depression, insecurity etc. are suggested or amplified by negative entities. These are all separative thoughts, emotions which attempt to devalue your individuality and deny acceptance from who and what you really are, or place a wedge between you and others leading to all sorts of deviation from a wanderers mission. So you could say they manifest from the negative 'realm' of separation regardless, but in the end these are all extremely useful catalyst if you're able to process them effectively.

Quote:The sacraments I took are powerful when combined and facilitate mystical experiences and other metaphysical phenomenon so I do not chalk the experiences up to "bad trips". I see them as divine communion, so this highly bothers me thar I was targetted by some outside force during my spiritual practices.

Bad trips are probably negatively induced. You're receiving intelligent energy and moving through different realms, it can go either way. Those types of experiences have their place, but I certainly wouldn't try to perform any kind of spiritual work while in an altered state. Shamans are groomed from childhood to do what you're attempting to do..it's rather reckless. It should be noted that anything you learn from your journey becomes your responsibility. If you don't accept or integrate what you receive, you'll only be offered more and more catalyst until those lessons are learned.
(09-11-2011, 03:50 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]All 197 pages.

I doubt I will find the time to commit to such a task. Although should you recall anything specific that you found to be highly valuable, please do share.

Also I am trying to wrap my mind around the paradox of spending 197 pages on negative entities before understanding fully how to avoid being influenced by them. It seems like the purposeful dwelling of the mind on such matters increases the likelihood of such encounters to occur.

zenmaster Wrote:That's all explained in the first page and 1/2.

I didn't make it through to the middle of the second page. Likely the answer is immediately following the point where I decided to stop reading.

(09-12-2011, 12:40 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]From how the material presents this topic, a lot of the time emotions such as discouragement, doubt, depression, insecurity etc. are suggested or amplified by negative entities. These are all separative thoughts, emotions which attempt to devalue your individuality and deny acceptance from who and what you really are, or place a wedge between you and others leading to all sorts of deviation from a wanderers mission. So you could say they manifest from the negative 'realm' of separation regardless, but in the end these are all extremely useful catalyst if you're able to process them effectively.

Do you know what is curious to me? How is it that a bunch of wanderers could get so caught up in driving wedges between one another? Why is it that we cannot even seem to communicate with one another on a web forum without chaos ensuing? Where is this chaos coming from? Who is responsible for it? And how can it be used for the positive?

Or, more generally speaking.. what exactly is going on when one entity- feeling/thinking they are speaking respectfully towards another entity- is perceived by the other entity as an "attack". What responsibility does the first entity take unto itself for being the source of the perceived "attack"? Perhaps more importantly, what can an entity do to ensure that its words and intentions are not twisted to the negative against their will?

Certainly such experiences serve a purpose and as I previously stated I managed to gather from the entire ordeal an extraordinary lesson and greater insight into both sides of the same coin as some would say. I was very grateful to the Creator for allowing me to come face to face with what most would perceive as "negative" or "evil" for at that particular point in my life I focused only upon positivity and love and light and in a way disregarded the existence of anything beyond that, cultivating a bias of sorts, so being able to bear witness to that darker part of reality gave me considerable food for thought for a while and only amplified my seeking of light and love (negative friends won't deter me! Tongue)

I agree with you that my attempting to perform work I am not familiar with (channeling), despite being in a state very familiar to me, was very reckless of me. I am now however aware that daring to enter further into such mysteries requires so much more protection and preparation than I initially thought, especially when attempting to work with external forces. I don't regret the experience however as it was shown to me for a reason and I came out of it with a bit more insight into the Law of One.
(09-12-2011, 01:46 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2011, 03:50 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]All 197 pages.

I doubt I will find the time to commit to such a task. Although should you recall anything specific that you found to be highly valuable, please do share.
There is significant info in the first few pages. I recommend reading it due to the relatively uncorrupted and clear explanations.

(09-12-2011, 01:46 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Also I am trying to wrap my mind around the paradox of spending 197 pages on negative entities before understanding fully how to avoid being influenced by them. It seems like the purposeful dwelling of the mind on such matters increases the likelihood of such encounters to occur.
What draws negative encounters is indeed the dwelling on thought patterns, such as the preconceived 'idea' of a negative entity, or a particular negative entity's signature, or a fear of some negative situation (also hope of some situation). OTOH, curiosity itself with a goal to learn on (about any subject at all), has no such draw of course. After all, you are learning about yourself. If you want to learn about avoidance of something, it is important to understand what it is you think you are avoiding - it will be an aspect of self. 4D negative battles 4D positive due to lack of understanding what they are avoiding - and each group has a power the other lacks due to understandings which were rejected by the other party.

I know people that avoid going to horror movies (or something with perceived negative themes) due to a sincere belief that it will fill their head with negativity. I tried to explain that any negativity in their head will be the result of a mirror effect. But they do not see mind working in that manner. To them, mind is some kind of container for 'good things' (where 'good' is conditionally limited). Meanwhile, they (unconsciously) project everything that has been disowned - spontaneously so, sort of like a child acting up.

What is avoided goes into the shadow (personal unconscious), and will invariably come up in projection upon others. That's OK, we've all agreed to be used that way. But wouldn't it be better to acknowledge and make these seemingly undesirable things conscious? At some point, you will have to learn about them/yourself in order to progress.

zenmaster Wrote:That's all explained in the first page and 1/2.

I didn't make it through to the middle of the second page. Likely the answer is immediately following the point where I decided to stop reading.
That's ok, the experiences of that individual are particularly unique and it may not be congruent with everyone's current seeking. For what it's worth, I don't think he is lying and he's got a strong desire to be objective and question these experiences.
(09-11-2011, 04:25 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]But is Icaro acting out of fear?

I've had the same experience as Icaro, a few times. It's not pleasant, and happened only at times during imbalance. It never happens when doing my best to live with love in the moment.

Protection rituals are nothing but permission slips to allow you to feel supported. They serve a purpose to those with distortions, and allow the balancing of the self.

Ra Wrote:The principle behind any ritual of the white magical nature is to so configure the stimuli which reach down into the trunk of mind that this arrangement causes the generation of disciplined and purified emotion or love which then may be both protection and the key to the gateway to intelligent infinity

The perfect example being the ritual needed by Carla (linked to her religious beliefs).

You are always supported unconditionally, if you allow it :¬)
(09-12-2011, 08:42 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2011, 04:25 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]But is Icaro acting out of fear?

I've had the same experience as Icaro, a few times. It's not pleasant, and happened only at times during imbalance. It never happens when doing my best to live with love in the moment.

Protection rituals are nothing but permission slips to allow you to feel supported. They serve a purpose to those with distortions, and allow the balancing of the self.
And people tend to need 'permission' from doctors to heal themselves as well. Placebo.

But why are you still 'doing your best' to live with love in the moment? Does this mean you are still working with catalyst? If doing something is required to live in the moment - to compensate, to become centered, if there are emotional reactions, then there are lessons. If doing your best is a means of control or avoidance, then that activity is a displacement, an ignoring, it's sweeping something under the rug.

(09-12-2011, 08:42 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]
Ra Wrote:The principle behind any ritual of the white magical nature is to so configure the stimuli which reach down into the trunk of mind that this arrangement causes the generation of disciplined and purified emotion or love which then may be both protection and the key to the gateway to intelligent infinity

The perfect example being the ritual needed by Carla (linked to her religious beliefs).

You are always supported unconditionally, if you allow it :¬)
I would greatly generalize the example to include any focus which reinforces existing crutches and support systems. That consciousness will, of course, only provide information which fits into that prejudice. And that is at the expense of something perceived as 'negative' - which could be anything of self that continues to be ignored in the personal unconscious.
Indeed they do. I have always pondered over doctors who mention the placebo effect in a laissez-faire manner. It's a rather profound form of self healing, documented time and time again by rational scientists. Yet largely ignored (professionally, I'm sure many of them think about it at deeper levels).

Doing my best means to wake up in the morning and affirm to be the best I can be - the most loving, and the most helpful. Essentially - be in the moment. An example: listening with my entire being to someone talking to me, rather than processing an internal thought simultaneously. Letting people out at junctions in busy streets rater than rushing past them. Being human, I fall from grace occasionally, and old (inherited) negative patterns may 'kick in'. Reviewing and balancing these charged emotional reactions are part of the balancing process. Perhaps I used the incorrect terminology.

Repeating thought patterns are matched by the physiological network of the brain. It's easy to continue to think the same thought, because it's actually hard wired. This is why many of the older generations find it exceedingly difficult to change their beliefs ("think outside the box"); they are re-enforced to an extremely high degree (the physiological pattern becomes habitual). 'Trying your best' to choose love in the moment is the key to unblocking these patterns, which in turn, create new pathways. It creates new catalyst to process. It's an evolutionary step to conscious decision making, rather than emotional reactions.

Dr. Joe Dispenza offers much wisdom in this area. Do check his website and work out. His DVD/book, Evolve Your Brain, is an inspirational piece of work. It's especially useful to reach those with negative tendencies who are entirely blokced to the metaphysical, as Joe uses proven scientific principles and studies.
(09-11-2011, 03:50 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Or, more generally speaking.. what exactly is going on when one entity- feeling/thinking they are speaking respectfully towards another entity- is perceived by the other entity as an "attack". What responsibility does the first entity take unto itself for being the source of the perceived "attack"? Perhaps more importantly, what can an entity do to ensure that its words and intentions are not twisted to the negative against their will?
The story of my life, Tenet.
You can't guarantee that the hearer will interpret your words exactly as you hope even with face to face communication. The odds for miscommunication go up much more when you pull body language, facial expression, and tone out of the equation. The best you can do is to try and always perceive words in the kindest manner possible, respond to even the most obvious of cracks in a gracious and even manner, and hope that others follow your lead.

(09-12-2011, 01:46 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know what is curious to me? How is it that a bunch of wanderers could get so caught up in driving wedges between one another? Why is it that we cannot even seem to communicate with one another on a web forum without chaos ensuing? Where is this chaos coming from? Who is responsible for it? And how can it be used for the positive?
Many seekers still have their own personal hang-ups and a certain lack of acceptance in some areas, so some aren't that great at dealing with negativity. Negative manipulation requires that you give it control, and the negativity that forms in here could easily be controlled but people tend to feed into it through their own ego issues.

Generally speaking we all get along in here. One person's confusion and need for specificity tends to confuse everyone else, but others also contribute to the mess and confusion. Discussions become proving grounds and defending one's self. If you're comfortable with who you are and your knowledge, there's no need to show the other how they're 'wrong' or fall prey to defending yourself against accusations.

The best way to deal with negativity is to take it with a grain of salt and not react emotionally. Rather than trying to prove yourself, respond to what you want to respond to and ignore the rest. People tend to react negatively and that's the problem. I don't think there is any one person to blame.

I agree with Icaro. I more often than not don't reply to a personal attack unless to correct a "fact," which might be a Ra statement. If I do that, I try scrupulously to leave myself out of the post. I have gotten sufficiently old not to need to "be right" all the time. Angel
(09-12-2011, 10:05 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed they do. I have always pondered over doctors who mention the placebo effect in a laissez-faire manner. It's a rather profound form of self healing, documented time and time again by rational scientists. Yet largely ignored (professionally, I'm sure many of them think about it at deeper levels).

David Wilcock talks about placebos in his Source Field Investigations book (page 211-212):

In 2009, Wired magazine revealed that the placebo effect has also become substantially more powerful in a short time. This is causing big trouble for the major pharmaceutical manufacturers, as in order for their drugs to pass clinical trials, they have to work better than placebos. From 2001 to 2006, 20 percent more products were cut after less-demanding Phase II clinical trials, and another 11 percent failed the more extensive Phase III trials.

Eli Lilly had to abandon a new drug to treat schizophrenia when their volunteers showed a 200-percent increase in their response to placebos...This is causing serious financial pain to the pharmaceutical industry.

(09-13-2011, 01:11 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2011, 10:05 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed they do. I have always pondered over doctors who mention the placebo effect in a laissez-faire manner. It's a rather profound form of self healing, documented time and time again by rational scientists. Yet largely ignored (professionally, I'm sure many of them think about it at deeper levels).

David Wilcock talks about placebos in his Source Field Investigations book (page 211-212):

In 2009, Wired magazine revealed that the placebo effect has also become substantially more powerful in a short time. This is causing big trouble for the major pharmaceutical manufacturers, as in order for their drugs to pass clinical trials, they have to work better than placebos. From 2001 to 2006, 20 percent more products were cut after less-demanding Phase II clinical trials, and another 11 percent failed the more extensive Phase III trials.

Eli Lilly had to abandon a new drug to treat schizophrenia when their volunteers showed a 200-percent increase in their response to placebos...This is causing serious financial pain to the pharmaceutical industry.

Reading that book as we speak :¬)
63.5 Wrote:Questioner: I know that you have already answered this question, but I feel it my duty now to ask it each time in case there is some new development, and that is, is there anything that we can do that we aren’t doing to lessen the effectiveness of the psychic attack upon the instrument?

Ra: I am Ra. Continue in love and praise and thanksgiving to the Creator. Examine previous material. Love is the great protector.

Cassandra11

From my experience, i think it is easy to avoid such attacks by feeling safe, knowing you are loved and protected at all times. I used to talk to Archangel Michael and imagine seeing him in front of me asking him to stay beside me until i manage to ground myself again and find peace/love in the moment.
Sometimes it was too late, and the greetings did happen. But then i remember Ra's words and then just face them firmly and send love and light knowing that those entities do serve the Creator on their own way. The greeting itself is a catalyst which means opportunity to learn. They would disappear quickly, my fears and worries too.
I know that some greetings seem more dangerous than others, but i also know that I will not die before it is my time. All is well dear friend. Love and light <3
Pages: 1 2