Bring4th

Full Version: Sensory Deprivation Meditations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just started doing this since I heard about those sensory deprivation float tanks. There aren't any in this area though, so I improvised by using an eyemask and earplugs. I found when I deprived the sight and hearing senses, it made the energy the experience more profound. There were a few times where I projected imagery and sounds. It was much more effective than normal meditation, though it also was a little more tiring because it did work out my pineal gland quite a bit more. By doing this, I believe it works out this gland, and helps to achive better psychic insight. I have to admit the visuals are much more 3-dimensional than what we see with our eyes.

I'll be trying it more in the future. Too bad there aren't any float tanks in our city.
I sure would love to try it. I am still trying the meditation thing each night for a few minutes. Thing is, I forgot my first trials I had manipulated my chakras first. So tonight I will do that again and see what results I get.

You may like this. A little synch wink I got tonight. I was looking for a searchable database on the Seth material and found this, within minutes of thinking about my meditation issues.
http://www.realitytest.com/doors.htm
Thanks pickle, that site reminds me of the realityshifters site that talks about the strangeness of our reality.

Anyway, I've been researching earplugs, and these came highly recommended: http://earplugsonline.com/

The eyemask I have unfortunately lets in a small amount of light through the bridge of the nose. I've heard to be really effective the eyemask must totally cut out all light. I can't remember who spoke about the importance of total darkness.

Now, if I could find a way to temporarly dull the sensation of touch so I don't feel my back on the recliner, that would be excellent.
There is one in Austin, Gemini. Might be worth an appointment and trip up there. Not far from you.

http://www.zenblend.com/sdt.htm

Richard
There's one in Kerville as well which is closer. Still it's around $30 in gas plus the cost of the session.
earplugs don't work. i can hear through them. also feeling the body is unwanted. i'd like a real tank. but i'm afraid i'd go out of body.
(09-11-2011, 01:16 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks pickle, that site reminds me of the realityshifters site that talks about the strangeness of our reality.

Anyway, I've been researching earplugs, and these came highly recommended: http://earplugsonline.com/

The eyemask I have unfortunately lets in a small amount of light through the bridge of the nose. I've heard to be really effective the eyemask must totally cut out all light. I can't remember who spoke about the importance of total darkness.

Now, if I could find a way to temporarly dull the sensation of touch so I don't feel my back on the recliner, that would be excellent.

bathtub? just don't drown.

(09-12-2011, 12:28 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]There's one in Kerville as well which is closer. Still it's around $30 in gas plus the cost of the session.
Still..a one time trip to see if it fulfilled your expectations? And, if you liked it...then maybe it would be worth thinking about how to build one?

Richard

I looked into float tanks a few weeks ago and am DYING to try it! There's one I can go to that is $45 an hour - worth a try although if an eye mask and ear plugs work as well (or almost as well) that might be a cheaper option..
I made a charging plate to stand on, for energy purposes. It takes the place of drinking coffees in the mornings.

Anyways, I just found out I have been inadvertently been experiencing astral travel through the use of my tools. Now, my experiments with meditation is always "open eye" and I tend to see a pinpoint of light in front of me. The other day I stood on the charging plate and tested the meditation technique and I instantly saw that light and also dark spots. Then suddenly I saw what appeared to be a friggin galaxy in front of my face, about 2 inches wide. My shock made it vanish, but it was pretty wild.

I have also tried eye gazing which was pretty dang cool, got to see what appears to be sections of personal DNA, showing up in the form of an animal replacing the human face. That would be portions of the DNA used to create our form I guess. I asked for the source of the animal faced images and was given DNA as an answer.

The other thing I am wanting to try is mirror gazing.

The floatation experience sounds really cool, but it isn't exactly practical for most people. And I tend to get good results from eye open meditation, I just have to not actually "look" at anything.
Back in October 2010 I had the experience of creating a galaxy, which was rather intense. I could hear the roaring and feel the heat from it. It was all about keeping it in balance as I created it so that it wouldn't overheat or fly apart.

I've done mirror gazing. It's interesting to see your face morph into others. A mirror reflects back our energy field as well so it really gets to some blockages.

So Pickle, was the DNA you saw 2 stranded?

I've done the open eye meditations before but the blinking is a bit distracting to me. I do enjoy though watching the scenery change colors and begin to shift, but then I blink and it's back to normal, and have to build that state again.
The DNA thing was a new one for me. Gazing with skeptical wife, she saw my face turn from lizard, to monkey, to eagle. From others comments I assumed they were images of past experiences or lives. After asking about it, it comes up as some sort of visual manifestations of portions that make up my DNA. While my soul has incarnated in many animals this was not the case with what we experienced.
Also, I do remember mirror gazing 20 years ago on lsd. I remember seeing a few faces, one being a pig, the other a demon. The rest were just human faces.
Pickle, have you spoken certain words during your meditations to see what happens?

I like the phrase "enable auto-balancing"

It's quite amazing how the ripples I experience just automatically come into alignment when I use a phrase like that.

Another of my favorites is "enable quantum repatterning"

Little phrases or commands like this really do wonders with the source field.

I call it quantum language. Once you've gotten the hang of it, you can "continuously rebalance" the distortions.

Even though the field really autobalances itself (else distortions would get out of control), using this phrase enhances the effect.
I haven't tried spoken words yet. I will have to look into that. I have been more into the technomancy/technomage habits. I build tools to accomplish certain things outside of our range of ability. The charging plate was the newest item and I think it will work good for instantly getting to an altered state regardless of how chaotic the surrounding environment might be.
The other thing I have heard of, rather than eye covers, is sitting in a small room and covering the bottom of the door to get complete darkness. A room without windows like a storage room.
Pickle have you tried a mobius coil around a crystal pulsed at 15Hz? That's scalar technology that I have found works very well.
(09-14-2011, 03:05 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Pickle have you tried a mobius coil around a crystal pulsed at 15Hz? That's scalar technology that I have found works very well.

Yes. I actually go a long way further with my goodies LoL. This little guy likes 5 minutes of 30hz for some reason. BigSmile
[Image: DSC09528.jpg]

I have tried frequencies straight from the sound card also, which don't seem to have as much effect as a voltage square wave.
could i make something like that? it seems simple.
That doesn't look like a mobius coil Pickle. The wires in a mobius cross at 45 degree angles, to cancel out the EMF and produce scalar waves. Though you probably already knew that. As far as I know, scalar waves are the time/space equivalent of EMF waves.
That has a lemurian for the interactive "brain" and twelve Herkimer diamonds along with six chakra stones. This is the modern zoot version of the ancient "idols".

This is the style of mobius I use. Some units I embed them, but not in this particular design. I just slide the coil over the outside of the crystal location. The coils don't need to touch the crystal to work since it is scalar waves.
[Image: DSC08629.jpg]
Do you use a zapper to power them?

I've read that you need a crystal in there or they can produce chaotic waves.
(09-14-2011, 04:17 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]could i make something like that? it seems simple.
It takes about 16 hours for me to build. About 8 hours of prepping coils and parts. Every tube wire and stone has to have its polarity aligned and directed. Even the coils need to be wound correctly. Then it needs to be programmed correctly. The original designer sells these for 900, and after learning how much effort goes into it that is a valid worth. Other than the original designer I am the only person that has built one. I saw one other guy spent 300 on the material and was not able to build one. It is quite the intense process.

(09-14-2011, 04:54 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do you use a zapper to power them?

I've read that you need a crystal in there or they can produce chaotic waves.
Yes I build zapper circuits too. They do say that without a crystal or a container of water in the coil it is detrimental to the body. I haven't found any explanation for that. I have coils laying around and if I want to stimulate the crystal I slide them on. I don't like the coils everyone tends to use. They have a fourth of the scalar output.
well i think that's a short amount of time.
Hey go for it. Its an art really. And quite the learning process is available too. I am still being surprised by what is possible with one.
I just realized something. Laying in one of these tanks filled with salt should be a bit like cleansing a crystal. It theoretically should do an energy cleanse on you.
good idea.

Ok...here is thought on a sensory deprivation tank on the cheap since it seems the home models run about $5 Grand. Find one of those big ol clawfoot bathtubs..maybe at at junkyard, yard sale or something. Move a pyramidal framework over the top and drape something over it...or perhaps cover it with plywood?

Now you have a pyramid over an salt bath tank..double duty for meditations. I wonder if that might be dangerous though?? Might it be too much?

If it was covered in plywood, you could install a fan to keep air moving...or would interfere with the sensory deprivation? But even the commercial models have to have some way to move air otherwise you could actually get a bit of CO2 poisoning if it was too airtight.

Just throwing ideas out.

Richard
Yeah, you need airflow, anti-bacteria, and a pump/filter for the water. They use UV to kill bacteria, probably within a filter unit itself. Then there's the warmer to keep the water warm.
UV on the cheap might not be possible. The salt water itself is slightly anti-bacterial...so maybe a light chlorination? Pool chems are inexpensive. You could also probably pick up one of those inflatable pool pumps second hand too. You know the kind that filters those circular temporary pools with the inflatable rim?

Also..like pools...you would only need to filter when not in use. Or for an hour or so before use.

Richard
I use a cholorine filter on my showerhead, and my drinking water. The body absorbs chlorine from water, so I really would want to avoid use of that.
Ok, since it is a bathtub, you could fill / drain it with filtered tap water and clean it between uses. Doesn't have to be a continuous, closed system. That also negates the need for filtration...this gets even more do-able. Might not even need a bathtub....one of those lozenge shaped galvanized livestock watering tubs mightwork also. Though that option would need some sort of back / shoulder rest in it. And they have a bottom drain also.

Richard