Bring4th

Full Version: solution thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i want this to be a place for solutions.not problems.

if you have a problem, do not express it, merely enter the solution. any solution you have for your problem.

Brittany

All answers lie within you. When an outside problem manifests itself, the solution always lies within your own heart. Search the heart with humility and openness, and the answers will be waiting for you. Smile
oh come on just do it.
Can't...

help...

myself...

The moment contains love BigSmile

*grin*
i'm gonna smoke some weed.

*ignores psychobabble*

Meerie

Well I sometimes have solutions but they usually do not fit my problems Sad
Weed has never worked for me either, but I sure would love to try some LSD.
why has weed not worked? i want to try it again. it sure worked for me when it worked. but smoking it has never had a reaction.

Well..there is weed..and then there is weed. Not all created equal. Some just puts you to sleep. Once in awhile you get some that just makes you laugh and laugh and laugh. Better to share that stuff with a good friends that share your appreciation of the absurd. Cause the day is gonna progress that way for awhile.

I love days like that.

Richard
good point. i need to make sure i get the right one. maybe i can try what fits in holland.

Meerie

I think we should all get together one day and tune in- turn on- or what was it called?
I never had any reaction to weed, that is all. was sharing it with a friend once and he was all funny and laughin and he even had the red eyes and me- nothing! Maybe I need something stronger.
lol Pickle!

i didn't have a reaction to weed when i smoked it either. but when i ate it...pooooh wee!!! it was potent stuff!

Brittany

Apparently the solution is weed. :p
and 42 Tongue good one Eddie.

Meerie

What's up with 42? when we turn 42 all our problems will be solved and there will be only solutions? Tongue
Actually 42 is an interesting age, because astrologically speaking Uranus (the planet of sudden changes) is then opposite its position in the birthchart. Many people change their lives drastically at that point, either voluntarily or unvoluntarily. Start a new job, get fired, leave the wife, etc.
So be prepared for change at 42!!! Cool
maybe that's why. Tongue i never could figure it out. i do understand 4:20 BigSmile

Meerie

(09-12-2011, 08:35 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]42

Did you mean 420 (cannabis culture)? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_(cannabis_culture)

no he meant hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. Tongue
For me, the number 47 keeps coming up in my life.
omg Michael Jackson
que?

(09-13-2011, 11:22 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]omg Michael Jackson

(09-13-2011, 11:23 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]que?

(09-13-2011, 11:22 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]omg Michael Jackson

Oceania does that Tongue
watch the video.
-.,-.,
Tongue i like it.
-.,-.,

Meerie

What is the matter ? is everybody under the influence? Tongue BigSmile Cool
I want the same psychoactive substance that you guys have had too!
Odinn, if nothing happened at 42, then I guess you were doing everything right and you had implemented the necessary changes in your life already.
(are you into nordic mythology, maybe?)
approved!

i refer to Odinn of course. Meerie is just jibber jabber. Tongue
Snickers for everyone!
Pages: 1 2