Bring4th

Full Version: moon in scorpio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i just found out my moon is in scorpio

Scorpio
Degree: 7° 17'
People with the Moon in the same degree

Intense, devoted, purposeful and persevering. Likes everything that is strong and powerful, adores hot water. Hates being exposed or overpowered.

The Moon feels uncomfortable in Scorpio because the intensity and the permanent inner struggle of this sign contradict the Moon's idea of comfortable life. The Moon in Scorpio individuals are often overfilled with difficult, powerful emotions, and it may be difficult for them to recognize that the source of these emotions is inside of themselves. They might paint into dark colours the surrounding world, become bitter, revengeful or aggressive. They might choose to fill their life with conspiracy or select such a lifestyle that they are seldom seen in public.

The limitless energy of Scorpio, when being revealed through lunar functions, makes people insatiable in one or another respect. Some of them can have a passion towards food, others towards sex, or money, or work, or power, or drugs, or anything else. If the Moon in Scorpio individuals have decided to pursue some goal, it can be difficult for them to stop until they hitsome external limits. Such a lifestyle can be rather destructive for their health, and sexual functions and organs might be the most vulnerable.

The Moon in Scorpio folks intuitively understand many things which are secret or hidden. They can make mysterious, deep impression on the other people, as if mesmerizing those of the opposite gender. However, to achieve harmony in their relationships, they need to teach themselves how to most harmlessly unload the disturbing, dark component of their energy, and that's not easy. Sex is the most natural way for them to unwind, and satisfying sexual life is a must for the Lunar Scorpios. Another way to harmonize inner energy which many of them appreciate is to soak in a very hot water - so hot, that most people would consider it intolerable.

These individuals like everything strong, concentrated, saturated, so some amount of good old whisky or cognac can be a healing elixir for them.

The Moon in Scorpio can be a difficult parent. This person can go from one extreme to the other, such as from being extremely generous to being extremely mean. The subconscious aim here is to gain total control over the child's soul, and as a result, a very close and intense relationship might develop between the parent and the child.

i have an intense dark side!!! wtf even this says so, and i know i do. Sad but it doesn't say how to deal with it. do you guys have moons in scorpio? anyone? bueller?

Meerie

Ocean sweetheart, the astrology thread would be just perfect for that! I think 3Ds wife has moon in scorpio also. you can ask him Cool
I would add that with that moon position you are probably also drawn to mystical or occult sciences. Magic? occultism?
i wanted to make this separate, cuz it seems this dark side is something unique. thanks i'll ask Monkey.

3DMonkey

(09-13-2011, 08:42 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i just found out my moon is in scorpio

Scorpio
Degree: 7° 17'
People with the Moon in the same degree

Intense, devoted, purposeful and persevering. Likes everything that is strong and powerful, adores hot water. Hates being exposed or overpowered.

The Moon feels uncomfortable in Scorpio because the intensity and the permanent inner struggle of this sign contradict the Moon's idea of comfortable life. The Moon in Scorpio individuals are often overfilled with difficult, powerful emotions, and it may be difficult for them to recognize that the source of these emotions is inside of themselves. They might paint into dark colours the surrounding world, become bitter, revengeful or aggressive. They might choose to fill their life with conspiracy or select such a lifestyle that they are seldom seen in public.

The limitless energy of Scorpio, when being revealed through lunar functions, makes people insatiable in one or another respect. Some of them can have a passion towards food, others towards sex, or money, or work, or power, or drugs, or anything else. If the Moon in Scorpio individuals have decided to pursue some goal, it can be difficult for them to stop until they hitsome external limits. Such a lifestyle can be rather destructive for their health, and sexual functions and organs might be the most vulnerable.

The Moon in Scorpio folks intuitively understand many things which are secret or hidden. They can make mysterious, deep impression on the other people, as if mesmerizing those of the opposite gender. However, to achieve harmony in their relationships, they need to teach themselves how to most harmlessly unload the disturbing, dark component of their energy, and that's not easy. Sex is the most natural way for them to unwind, and satisfying sexual life is a must for the Lunar Scorpios. Another way to harmonize inner energy which many of them appreciate is to soak in a very hot water - so hot, that most people would consider it intolerable.

These individuals like everything strong, concentrated, saturated, so some amount of good old whisky or cognac can be a healing elixir for them.

The Moon in Scorpio can be a difficult parent. This person can go from one extreme to the other, such as from being extremely generous to being extremely mean. The subconscious aim here is to gain total control over the child's soul, and as a result, a very close and intense relationship might develop between the parent and the child.

i have an intense dark side!!! wtf even this says so, and i know i do. Sad but it doesn't say how to deal with it. do you guys have moons in scorpio? anyone? bueller?

Noticing it and acknowledging it are about the only thing to do to "deal" with it. Since you aren't big on astrology, first find out what the Moon represents for you. How YOU would interpret the moon's energy. Then try to discover a way to explain Scorpio energy. Finding a way to define what it is you do is what it is about. Basically, "why am I doing this?" is the question, and if you ask it, you can find the answer.

Popular interpretations always, ALWAYS, mentions sex when Scorpio is brought up. I find it ridiculous.
Scorpio energy is that place when a relationship has been established (with anything or anybody) and close knit bonds are being formed. It is the deep bond that Scorpio is associated with. One type of deep bond is sex. It is just one type though, but of course, everyone likes to throw out the most intimate word for scorpio, sex. Pulease. Angel

Meerie

Hey Ocean, I was just reminded of what you said, that living in that basement sounds like heaven (re the post I made at treehuggers).
Dark, hidden... basement?
Because naturally I would not consider living in a basement to be my dream. But that may be part of your scorpio nature, I guess.

3DMonkey

A space station would be cool to live in.
yes i like basements. i've hidden away for half my life or more.
thanks Monkey that helps. is your wife such as well? or is that too personal?

do you guys know where dr steven greer was born? and at what time? i have his birthdate but nothing more. he might be a moon in scorpio. Tongue

3DMonkey

You know, it is difficult to find these aspects in my wife. Her moon has a beneficial aspect (trine) with her mars, and is also trine to her husband's (me) venus. She is so much more well rounded than me. She definitely doesn't want to have a public persona, or be noticed by the public. She is an organizer of meetup group though, and they all love her leadership. She has trouble trusting her intuition, quite frequently making the opposite decision that she knew she should (this is a big reason why I am her counterpart- to encourage her to trust her exceptional intuition). There is a bit of truth to this: "subconscious aim here is to gain total control over the child's soul,", but this interpretation sounds very extreme. All in all, my wife's dark side is not something she openly discusses, and it isn't something life has forced her to face too deeply on her own. ... Marriage is a funny thing... eventually you can't tell where I end and the other begins.
Her biggest darkside is when confrontational arguments arise. We are both Aries though, so fire vs fire. I wouldn't toss in a scorpio moon to describe any of that.
i'm afraid of marriage because i can't face parts of me and i feel i can't be joined to someone if there's a hidden part of me. i would want to be completely melted into my husband if i were to marry for true love.

3DMonkey

(09-13-2011, 11:46 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i'm afraid of marriage because i can't face parts of me and i feel i can't be joined to someone if there's a hidden part of me. i would want to be completely melted into my husband if i were to marry for true love.

That is a main reason for marriage, IMO. Not that I think everyone should be married. My mother and my sister are not, and this is probably best.
Uh oh..... You and my wife have the exact same Mars.

Brittany

My moon is in cancer and in the highest point of my chart, meaning I'm an emotional loose cannon that lives out of my subconscious. Lol.

I also have Lilith in my chart, which apparently means "dominatrix" and can represent a naturally dark personality and interest in unusual or dark subject matter.

I know this is my usual rant, but there is nothing wrong with having a dark side. In fact, ignoring the darker parts of yourself usually results in your shadow self manifesting in unpleasant ways. I LOVE the fact that I enjoy the night, small, dark spaces, vampires, the color black and "adventurous sexual practices." It makes me unique, and it is part of who I AM. And I still consider myself very STO. Nobody says that you have to blow rainbows out your arse all the time to serve others. All personality types are capable of doing this without sacrificing their individuality. So just enjoy being you.

Plus, we create our own realities. You don't have to have any of those traits just because a chart says so. If you see something you don't like, you have the power to change it. The very power of God is inside of you. There is nothing you cannot be or do.

3DMonkey

(09-13-2011, 12:08 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]My moon is in cancer and in the highest point of my chart, meaning I'm an emotional loose cannon that lives out of my subconscious. Lol.

I also have Lilith in my chart, which apparently means "dominatrix" and can represent a naturally dark personality and interest in unusual or dark subject matter.

I know this is my usual rant, but there is nothing wrong with having a dark side. In fact, ignoring the darker parts of yourself usually results in your shadow self manifesting in unpleasant ways. I LOVE the fact that I enjoy the night, small, dark spaces, vampires, the color black and "adventurous sexual practices." It makes me unique, and it is part of who I AM. And I still consider myself very STO. Nobody says that you have to blow rainbows out your arse all the time to serve others. All personality types are capable of doing this without sacrificing their individuality. So just enjoy being you.

Plus, we create our own realities. You don't have to have any of those traits just because a chart says so. If you see something you don't like, you have the power to change it. The very power of God is inside of you. There is nothing you cannot be or do.

http://www.astrotherapy.eu/BlackMoon.htm

Brittany

That seems pretty accurate. I liked the stuff on Chiron, too, as I have Chiron in my chart as well.

Meerie

(09-13-2011, 03:43 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]That seems pretty accurate. I liked the stuff on Chiron, too, as I have Chiron in my chart as well.
ahktu, everyone's chart has ALL the planets in it Smile .
That link you gave has some interesting interpretations, 3d, although they sometimes sound as if google translate had written them Smile .
i accept my vampire loving side too, but i have an anger and intensity inside that i can't control. that's what bothers me, i don't know what causes it. i mean, i know when i get mad why i'm mad or hurt but i don't see this in others, the need to control and the anger that strikes like a python or a scorpion when there's a threat. i don't want to change it cuz it protects but it's also what makes me an a******. but you're right i shouldn't let astrology chain me either. but i dunno how to change this part of me. it's always been there.

btw why do people think vampires and skeletons are bad? i've always thought they're cute and adorable. and the Independence Day type aliens are so cute. but people behave like they're scary. clowns are scary but they appear at birthday parties.

Meerie

why does everyone think clowns are scary? because of that Stephen King movie?
Wanna know what really creeped me out? these close-up photos of eyes that Austin posted. Scaaary!!!
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=3168
Oops I just saw the first answer was you, Ocean and you said "beautiful". BigSmile
that Stephen King movie is one of my favorites. clowns are scary because they have horrible grimaces and loud puffy clothes and they wear masks.

they were Tongue

Meerie

(09-13-2011, 11:26 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]do you guys know where dr steven greer was born? and at what time? i have his birthdate but nothing more. he might be a moon in scorpio. Tongue
june 28th 1955, according to Wiki. His moon is in libra. But his saturn is in scorpio! like yours.
did you watch his videos? or read his books?
Disclosure project? Ah I see, he claims to be a UFO contactee Cool
he's more than that. he's very shady. but yeah i know he was born june 28th but not the time of day, is that not important?

Meerie

In this case not. I checked the ephemerides and the day before and the day after his birthday, at midnight, moon is still in libra, so he has to have moon in libra. Usually the moon stays 2-3 days in one sign.
Maybe his rising sign is scorpio? That could account for a certain shadiness as well. And then his libra moon might still be in 12th house...
SHADY!!! '(why do I suddenly think of Eminem? )
he looks like a reptilian.
he's got big arms, his face is odd to say the least, big mouth, small eyes, well toned body, he reminds me of a reptilian. he's fascinating. he may be on the dark side, yet his actions seem good. he fights for free energy and disclosure.
(09-13-2011, 08:47 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Ocean sweetheart, the astrology thread would be just perfect for that! I think 3Ds wife has moon in scorpio also. you can ask him Cool
I would add that with that moon position you are probably also drawn to mystical or occult sciences. Magic? occultism?
Mine is in the Crab and I may be a little nurturing but I can't cook! :-( (neither share recipes in that tasty new thread :-(((

Meerie

what ! your moon is in cancer? same here! BigSmile
Ocean I forgot to mention, when you said you had these anger and aggression attacks, sometimes it helps to do shadow-boxing or walk a round or run, in order to release the energy. Because that is powerful energy, my dear!
don't gimme any crab recipes! i have a thing about crustaceans being boiled alive.
shadow-boxing?
(09-14-2011, 11:22 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]don't gimme any crab recipes! i have a thing about crustaceans being boiled alive.
shadow-boxing?
Besides the NOT boiled crab thing, I feel the scorpian influences as well. have you tried physical exercise (strength, running, pilates...) or build thing with your hands?

(Does the word "scorpian" exist?)

Meerie

Lol... we were talking about our moon positions, not about recipes. Looollll.....
ohmygod my belly is aching right now. I will have sore muscles tomorrow from laughing.
I meant, boxing but not hitting someone. Lol. Like boxing into the air, or on one of these punching bags. Or box into a cushion.

Are you sun in scorpio, then, Odinn? or what do you have in scorpio?
(09-14-2011, 11:34 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Lol... we were talking about our moon positions, not about recipes. Looollll.....
ohmygod my belly is aching right now. I will have sore muscles tomorrow from laughing.
I meant, boxing but not hitting someone. Lol. Like boxing into the air, or on one of these punching bags. Or box into a cushion.

Are you sun in scorpio, then, Odinn? or what do you have in scorpio?
Yes, a punching bag, try that Oceania.

I have Neptune and Ascendant in Scorpio.

Meerie

Yeah then you most likely are a Plutonian as well. You should really check out the astrology thread in olio, it is very pluto-centric BigSmile .
These are strong energies.
lol recipes. i juust recoiled when i thought he was talking about recipes for crab. Tongue i can't stand lobster/crab stuff if it's been boiled alive.

boxing air doesn't work. i'm more vocal and physical. and i yell. the problem is you can't do that without disturbing others. when i am in pain it comes out as a wail or yell and i scream and cry and sometimes slam doors. that's part of my healing but to others it's destructive. i don't know how to make that so everyone is happy and i feel like i will damage myself if i don't let out some of the rage that way. so it's a constant source of karma. me yelling. dunno how to fix that. except removing myself from the situation which i am trying to do.

Meerie

You could try silent yelling. It works just as well as loud yelling for me, plus it does not disturb the neighbors and I am not hoarse afterwards Smile
Pages: 1 2 3