Bring4th

Full Version: Perception of Reality / Awakening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is just a small, small part of the amazing awakening experience I had in October, 2010. It taught me about the importance of my emotional connection with my creations. Of course our awakenings are very personal to us. Mine was tailored perfectly for me. I'm wondering if others have had such powerful experiences.

I was watching the movie Spirit of the Forest with my parents (a somewhat cheesy animation). First time I watched it, the animation quality was really crappy, and the story made no sense. It was actually disorienting because I had some kind of connection with the characters. Actually I found that I was steering the story with my thoughts to some extent. I had to make the story make sense. Not directly like the characters wouldn't do what I was thinking of, but more that as I paid more attention, the story seemed to become more coherent. I was under the impression that this watching a movie was to tailor my creation ability and how I interacted with the creations. I had to learn how to be 4D.

I was constantly providing emotional feedback. I was emotionally hypersensitive, so even little things they would do would trigger an emotional response. My feedback would steer the story, the interactions of characters, and the quality of the graphics. I saw the animation quality change in real time, including to how real the fur on them seemed.

After it was over, I took a break for an hour or so, and then watched the movie again alone. This time the animation was much higher quality, and the story made sense. I had to say "talk about an upgrade". It was like the connections had been made that needed to be so that I could resonate to the 4D that I believed I was in, and so I could "create" with greater quality and complexity. I learned that I had an emotional connection with my creations as I began to see them. My emotion would change the story. Not completely, since there is a basic premise to it, but enough to where slight differences did create visual changes.

I experimented by focusing in on characters and increasing the quality of their fur and such.

I then watched it again, focusing on my archetypes. The movie then began teaching me how I relate to my archetypes through the actions of the characters. Each time I watched, the story was a bit different. Same general premise and same characters, but doing different things. For instance at the beginning the main character was escaping a dog that was chasing him. He landed on a leaf and began to surf the ground with it. In one viewing he was laughing the whole way. In another viewing he was scared for his life.

I then had it increase the level of spirituality in the film. There is a part of the film where the trees talk. When I increased spirituality, they talked about cosmic concepts that made no sense to me so I had to tone down the level they were talking at.

It was really an awesome experience. Very personal to me, because it was telling "my story" through the interactions of these characters, and how it related to my archetypes. Many times I only watched part of it, excited to see it from a different angle. I perhaps saw it a dozen times, each time was a different story, though same characters, and basic premise the same.

In short, according to Ali, "if the same movie becomes so different when you view it from different states or expectations. Then the entire world must also be different depending on our state."
I completely agree with your "in short" statement! The information you give about emotional feedback is also very interesting...

Gemini Wolf Wrote:The movie then began teaching me how I relate to my archetypes through the actions of the characters.

What do you mean specifically by your archetypes?