Bring4th

Full Version: Thrive: What on Earth will it take?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok this documentary trailer gave me chills and just shows how real the awakening really is... And how the 4th density positive energies are slowly working out the negative in the world and humanity is finally waking up to the truth! The trailer is for a documentary that is going to be released on 11/11/11 which is going to encompass What is wrong with the world? and why it is the way it is.. talking about the suppression of free energy technologies, Of suppression of UFOs, Consciousness, the elite who run the world, the bankers, federal reserve, sacred geometry and much more it is clear we are well on the way to disclosure the negative are losing more and more control everyday as more and more awaken and speak out against them I truly feel that over the next year we are going to see drastic changes in our society! I can feel it and see it! Finally humanity is awakening tis beautiful!!

There has never been a documentary that has addressed so many issues in one! We are truly awakening!

Here is the description of the documentary on their website :

Quote:THRIVE is an unconventional documentary that lifts the veil on what's REALLY going on in our world by following the money upstream -- uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every aspect of our lives. Weaving together breakthroughs in science, consciousness and activism, THRIVE offers real solutions, empowering us with unprecedented and bold strategies for reclaiming our lives and our future.

I love what is happening! here is a link to their website.. This is very real and I love the picture in the background of the website it has a girl lifting a veil off her face and written across it is "The world is waking up"

http://thrivemovement.com/
Also thought you guys might enjoy this, NASA is admitting they have no
idea what the weird balls of light that they have recently been witnessing on
all of their space cams, if you guys havent been keeping up they are literally
everywhere outside of earth! And just look at the comment of the guy at the end
it is obvious disclosure is on it way!

Love
and Light!
finally!
David Wilcock is working on a Convergence movie that could also be similar.
wow, what a couple of vids, Zack! That trailer looks great; what cast of names in it (even Bill Still!) and how beautifully it seems to include in one place all different topics related to this big change we're in. Thanks a lot for those! L/L
(09-15-2011, 10:44 AM)Odinn Wrote: [ -> ]wow, what a couple of vids, Zack! That trailer looks great; what cast of names in it (even Bill Still!) and how beautifully it seems to include in one place all different topics related to this big change we're in. Thanks a lot for those! L/L
No problem

Love and Light