Bring4th

Full Version: Your thoughts on cults?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was watching Sunday night last night in Australia and they were talking about a new cult that has began in Australia and is sweeping the globe of a man who claims to be the messiah and that he is Jesus and was Jesus in a past life.. But the thing is he is sucking people in and using them breaking up life partners and families by brain washing them into only believing in him.. My question is do you think people like this are STS or are being influenced by the Orion group in some way.. As this man has a genuine belief that he is helping people..

Ra stated that the Phrase " Christ has died. Christ is Risen, Christ will come again" does not actually mean there will be a return of the christ consciousness in a single entity, but the Christ consciousness of all of humanity, (4th density), thus the returning of Christ is us.. Anyway watch the video you only really need to watch part one.. And I would just like your thoughts on it and what would drive someone to be like this and how you think it corresponds to the Law of One and what you think Ra's take on it would be..

http://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/vi...h/26647412
Wow, that is so yucky! If ever we had an example of STS, this is it. I feel for the people who got suckered into it and their sad left-behind relatives.

Now I have to deal with his earning Harvest and that it is okay. Huh
Dangerous. Ask AJ if he is Jesus to perform a miracle ,that would settle the matter. Of course he can't, I wonder why?
Manipulating people? Breaking up families? Sounds obviously STS to me.

(09-19-2011, 12:55 PM)Focus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Dangerous. Ask AJ if he is Jesus to perform a miracle ,that would settle the matter. Of course he can't, I wonder why?

Not even that would prove anything. STS entities can do tricks.

In this lifetime, I have been firmly conditioned against "cults".
I do not like the idea of a small group of people come out and make themselves vulnerable with their faith, only to be taken by other's greed who see the potential gain by abusing these people. Whether it is money, power, sexual or other kind of abuse.

It is a bit shocking that negative entities have successfully nested us in this mindset where every grouping of individuals is so easily labeled as cults, but in reality, meditating together (as seen in the Help thread a few days ago, I dare to say) on the same goal is increasingly more powerful with each additional person...

So you have something good as a principle.
Then you have people trying to abuse and twist the principle and making sure that even a genuine attempt is labeled as wrong also.
My girlfriend's first question to me was when seeing me write to this forum was "you wont be a cultist, wont you?" Now she meditates with me and understands that Law of One cannot be twisted into a cult, only with VERY serious distortions... but in the beginning, I had to almost make excuses as to why I visit this site. Insane. (Not by her part, but by the society's part.).

Anyone who claims to be Jesus and succesfully breaks families and ties apart is an impostor. The first sign of a real Wanderer or "Master" (what a bad word) is that he/she does not require you to sever your bonds, you just create additional friendships and kinships in addition to your existing ones.
An interesting thing about this severing bonds with family. I and others are doing this as a result of refusing to help this current society continue its path or be a part of it. There is a huge migration of those that are leaving behind family that is not like minded. This is nothing organized either. This is just simple folk refusing to continue the path of technology that separates us from nature and a naturally healthy sustainable existence. Im talking folks from every walk of life, just feeling the splitting, and choosing the other path.

What I think happens with cults sometimes is they capitalize on the folks that want to separate from the machine. Another form of trap, for our learning experience.
(09-19-2011, 09:24 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]An interesting thing about this severing bonds with family. I and others are doing this as a result of refusing to help this current society continue its path or be a part of it. There is a huge migration of those that are leaving behind family that is not like minded.

Separating from blood relatives - ie., parents and siblings - isn't the same as leaving behind a wife and children. I too have dissociated from my siblings. We were never close anyway, and have just taken different paths. But I think what zack was referring to by "breaking up partners and families" is spouses and children. That's totally different.

Speaking of which, I never believed that Jesus actually told his followers to leave their families and follow him. That had to be a corruption of what he actually said. No advanced soul would tell a man to leave behind his wife and children.
(09-19-2011, 10:01 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of which, I never believed that Jesus actually told his followers to leave their families and follow him. That had to be a corruption of what he actually said. No advanced soul would tell a man to leave behind his wife and children.

I think what was meant is to leave the machine/society that we are bonded to. I have never noticed any "follow me" as much as a description of "this is the way", and that way being separate from the slavery system.

I had just gone over the verses that mention "moving mountains" and wow, if that is not Quantum/New Age text I don't know what is. Tongue

(09-20-2011, 02:39 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2011, 10:01 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of which, I never believed that Jesus actually told his followers to leave their families and follow him. That had to be a corruption of what he actually said. No advanced soul would tell a man to leave behind his wife and children.

I think what was meant is to leave the machine/society that we are bonded to. I have never noticed any "follow me" as much as a description of "this is the way", and that way being separate from the slavery system.

I had just gone over the verses that mention "moving mountains" and wow, if that is not Quantum/New Age text I don't know what is. Tongue
But the thing is, we are all one. You cant leave a system behind. You make it better from the inside. You cant treat anyone as an individual who is "lost" and is "part of the system". How can you love someone and leave him/her behind at the same time?

This is a bit contradictory to me.

Meerie

(09-20-2011, 03:15 AM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]But the thing is, we are all one. You cant leave a system behind. You make it better from the inside. You cant treat anyone as an individual who is "lost" and is "part of the system". How can you love someone and leave him/her behind at the same time?

This is a bit contradictory to me.
Well maybe because the path of separation is not about love ? but more about "you are either with us, or you are with the terrorists!"
This guru that I knew, he severed all ties with his parents and brothers / sister, because they would not conform to his beliefs. His wife and kids accepted them, so they were "in".
And he claimed he alone held absolute truth, and all other channelings and teachings were distorted.
All I can say is be very careful if someone claims to have truth. Use your discernment at all times.
(the "leaving others behind" is also part of narcisstic personalities, by the way. If you do not conform to their expectations they just let you fall, like a hot iron. As soon as I started questioning the guru, and contradicting him, I was out too, of course. Not that I regret it, in hindsight Wink )