Bring4th

Full Version: Life Changing *Hurry!*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 3 hours till my life changes, and I need as much perspective as I can get. I'll use this quote from a previous poster to start off where I'm coming from.

Quote:What does that say about me? That I have a deep natural sense of seeing others as a reflection of myself, and relative difficulty seeing myself in others. This may stem from previous polarization on the STS path... but I am not entirely sure.

why do you feel you are being met with negativity by others? Well I somewhat covered this in the post. I don't really understand why. I just observe that is the case. I have always been extremely bright and talented. Up until I started school this was a "good" thing. Once I hit school, I realized how envious and jealous the other kids became of me.

I truly wasn't trying to flaunt anything in their face... just simply be myself. And so life has gone from there. Apparently, simply being myself pisses people off and activates their self-esteem issues. And this is bullshit, and I am tired of it.

So sorry I am a genius- go f^(& yourself. That's how I feel sometimes. Insert "wanderer" for "genius" and now you see how this pattern plays out in this specific case.

What does it have to do with you? It has everything to do with me because it would appear that "being me" is "wrong" according to the views of many others. We teach in our society to "do your best" but when somebody's "best" passes too far outside the "normal" range, then we turn on them as rabid dogs.

And it is hurtful. It tells a person that society really doesn't want their light. They find the light obtrusive and uncomfortable, and they would much prefer that the light be put under a bushel, or extinguished completely. This is a serious problem.

So here we have a planet of beings who call and call and call for assistance. But when the assistance arrives, they spit in their face and fold their arms and drag their heels. This is disheartening.

I'm still in school, and I feel sometimes that yeah, I'm a genius, and this is the year I've really stepped out and spoke what I had to say and people are really starting to notice me and gain interest in what I have to say. Nobody's getting jealous or anything, that I can tell.... for now! Everything I'm talking about, is piquing girls' interests in a sexual way. Women I never thought I'd have a shot with are luring me into, shall I say, temptation, with good points. Examples: "Short-term", "gets sexual tension out of the way", "I want to understand what you're thinking, get deeper", "learn/teach from each other", "we can help each other a lot." AND THAT SOUNDS GREAT. HOWEVER, I believe in marriage, and the one I've been in love with for the past 2 years I'm about to meet and (hopefully, [it's NOT official] go out with (finally!)) I've ALWAYS resonated along the lines of Ra's description of a 6th density sexual transfer desire, that is, the seeking of fusion with another. That, I believe, can only happen in becoming One with a partner through marriage. I really am in love with her, but,

I can't do both! But I really feel those who want to learn, who are UP to learning/understanding the LOO and how it affects our 3D reality, WANT to have sex with me. It really turns me on, folks. I am the lusty fellow..

HELP! I just need words for any of you. Something tells me having sex with all the beautiful, god-seeking women of the world wouldn't make me happy all in all. But it would be of great service to those seeking! Didn't Ra say that his species evolved quicker and more harmoniously due to understanding sexual transfer better as a society??

ANY ADVICE GREATLY APPRECIATED! LOVE/LIGHT
Sometimes I really do think there's a Satan, just because I'm getting to that point where I'm making the most important decision of my life, and physical temptation that has been non-existent the past 3 years just ExplOdes out of nowhere. Conveniently timed of course. Libido, confidence, enjoyment of life! (something, as a wanderer, that has been missing for too long.)

Meerie

Why are you in such a hurry? does the date with your loved one take place in 3 hours? Huh
she's in a play that starts in 3 hours.

i feel i'm overreacting, but i'm not. she Is the one. maybe every guy kinda goes through this to an extent, knowing you're gonna be tied up. I feel THIS IS the "Choice" that will define my physical and spiritual life.

I would feel pretty damn STS going all-out-horny with everyone, but it's funny that I would be brought together with those that are wanting to learn more about God? That wouldn't be STO? ... I'm gonna stop thinking about it. The world is folding in on itself, well... my world.
p.s. i don't even know how it's gonna go. i'll wait for her after she's done with the play, and hopefully, things will work out.
Well, this could be a long loaded discussion about the idea of monogamy and the impression our society leaves in people dealing with relationships. I do believe that people can make an agreement to be exclusive romantically and sexually and live spiritually fulfilling lives. However, I don't feel it is the way things are "supposed" to be. And to complicate that, our society has such strict ideas that even bringing that idea up can incite anger, anxiety, fear, and misunderstanding in a lot of people.

However, that's not what this topic is about. My purest advice is follow your heart. Don't use your brain in this one. Don't try to use reason or logic...just find whichever option "resonates" more...makes you most excited...gives you that burning feeling in your chest, and just go with it.

Best of luck whatever you decide. There are no wrong choices.
i'm going with my guts on this one. to stick with her, and, how I see it, our own adam & eve story, SHOULD things work out tonight.

but AAAHHHH, the temptation!
Well good luck. And I would suggest slowing down and taking deep breaths, finding the silence within. And just live in the moment. Like instead of worrying about what the future will hold just go with the flow and know that everything has turned out great in the end. And remember that everything that will ever happen in your life is happening now and that it is up to you to choose the path you want your life to take. For me when contemplating the moment I start to see all the infinite possibilities for how my life could turn out. And I realize that it truly is up to me to decide how I want life to go and not some destiny set in stone. So basically calm down(your post carries with it an energy that feels to me to be very rushed and almost panicky) and find the silence within. And live in the moment, when she talks listen truly don't think about how you are going to respond till after she is done talking. And respect her. If she is truly the one you love the best thing you can to is respect her and accept her in every way. And above all Have Fun. Oh and also be you. Don't hide behind a mask hiding who you are inside. I did that when I first met the girl I like and I have had to suprize her with who I actually am so as to make any friendship/relasionship have a solid foundation. Anyway this is all just my advice and I empathize with you and you situation though no one is throwing themselves at me sexually and I am still shady about whether the girl I like is interested in me at all. But this is what I would do if confronted by a date with a girl that I liked. Oh and I can't actually comment much on the situation as I don't know you the girl you like or your school, but if the girls who are trying to have sexual energy transfers(set) are doing it out of some base desire and you are comming at it through the green ray. From what I have read it can hamper the spiritual development of the person coming at it through base desire.

Thanks,
Conifer16
Adonai Vasu Borragus
Good Luck
This should be where I read that last part about base desire and green ray

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?cat...y+Transfer

The way I see it, love ain't a business. Can you imagine?

"We can have sex and learn and teach each other the mysteries of the universe.
For a small, nominal fee." Best of both worlds, right??

.......no. I don't see it.

The marriage unit, Is the best of both worlds though. STO with the spouse really is STS from a perspective as the love between the two makes one see the self in the other, and vice a versa. So Marriage IS the best way to go, IMHO. STO and STS. Pure and golden!

That's true unity if I've ever heard of it.
Hi there. If I may offer something- as you have used my words in your introduction. The sense of "urgency" you feel might be a great source of confusion impulsing you to take premature action. I can't say for sure what is going on with you- however this is what I have found for myself.

When I allow myself to sit with that urgent feeling, I tend to find that buried underneath it is some important information that is relevant to the situation, but that I had previously judged and repressed. That "feeling of urgency" is a biological mechanism associated with a neurotransmitter storm which is helping to unlock the memories. Once unlocked, it may be beneficial to allow for some time for the information to be fully integrated into your consciousness before proceeding.

I would also offer a suggestion to enter into meditation, and to call upon those energies which you feel are lacking in the situation.

Most importantly- breathe.

I would also recommending a close read of Session 26 (17 Feb 81)

All the best.
Honestly, my dong and my heart feel like they're connected. Love and lust intertwined. This link or confusion is what makes me want to go all out with every girl that's interested. but then They get jealous, then you have to keep moving to keep getting some. going that way seems like a path that doesn't slow down. it's exciting! but, johnny cash gave up that life for a reason.

I love this girl with my body mind and soul. Lust will be satisfied, so will the heart.
And thank you BTW for your input - considering you gave me the base to go off of with this discussion. Smile
(09-22-2011, 01:59 PM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, my dong and my heart feel like they're connected. Love and lust intertwined. This link or confusion is what makes me want to go all out with every girl that's interested. but then They get jealous, then you have to keep moving to keep getting some. going that way seems like a path that doesn't slow down. it's exciting! but, johnny cash gave up that life for a reason.

I love this girl with my body mind and soul. Lust will be satisfied, so will the heart.
And thank you By the way for your input - considering you gave me the base to go off of with this discussion. Smile

I am happy to know the sharing of my experiences has been of service to you.

According to my understanding, we are completely free to experience our sexuality in any way we choose. However there are two caveats:

1. Using force or manipulation in relation to a sexual act will cause one to incur karma.

2. In order for the sexual energy exchange to reach the higher chakras, both (all?) parties must be free from the "desire to possess" and the "desire for being possessed".