Bring4th

Full Version: Blast of Synchronicity!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to point out something i've noticed, and looking forward to hearing input from you guys.

I'll keep this short for now, though willing to go further in detail and giving out some examples if some of you are interested.

For a few years now, i've been increasingly seeking, focusing inward and outward, attempting to shift my consciousness (for we all share consciousness at a planetary, solar, and grander levels).

Recently however, i have been literally "Blasted" with synchronicities! They seem to be increasing in occurrences, and refining in definition and clarity, on a daily basis.

I feel these vibrations throughout my body much more often now (as if to 'nod' in approval of some thoughts that occur to me, as if these thoughts 'agree' with my body/mind/soul).

It's to the point where I can't help but smile at all times. (sorta makes me seem crazy sometimes, but hey, can't blame a guy for being content, comfortable, and utterly at peace)

I can even say that I feel 'lighter'. I'm becoming much more physically aware of my energy body as well.

I know that i'm becoming more aware of these things as I attune myself to perhaps a closer version of my true higher self, or perhaps i'm attuning to the level of the earth, or even the sun, or perhaps i'm simply noticing this 'shift' in frequency; perhaps even all of the above.

But I'm wondering. Since time is clearly speeding up for everyone, since we are approaching a significant 'shift' (which is occuring right now), are these things increasing in occurences, and in ease of becoming aware of it for everyone?

Are we all feeling these things more often, more clearly, more powerful?

I'm just curious to know if we're all riding this 'wave' together, or if i'm just getting excited because I'm starting to see, to feel, to become myself whole again. (i understand it is a mix of the two, but i'm curious to hear your stories on this increase in energy and potentiation)

Thank you.

(here's a random thought: when you look at the Sun, know that what you're seeing is the physical 3D representation of the light within the heart of our solar consciousness. When you feel the warmth of the sun on your cheek, when you see the beautiful arrays of color from the rays of the sunlight, you're feeling the Love directly emanating from the center of our Sun consciousness. For Love is Light, and Light is Love. Doesn't this warmth feel so good? And know that this very same physical 'Sun' glows from within your own heart! For we are all sons and daughters of the Sun.)

Meerie

Welcome to the forum, Lightbearer! great introduction and I love the analogy with the sun.
here is another synchronicity / correlation... The sign of the zodiac that correlates to the sun directly is Leo, and the corresponding organ in the body is.... ta-da.... the heart!!! (and it makes sense since the heart is the central organ of the body, same as the sun is the center of our universe)
I love synchronicities as well! when you talk about them, do you also mean number sequences popping up in your daily life?

Welcome brother, a lovely introduction. I will offer the notion that your entire experience is either negative or positive synchronicity; catalyst :¬)

I do know what you mean of course, I too get them frequently, to the point of having to laugh with joy! Especially number synchronicities, it's incredible. I recommend opening to those to everyone with an open mind, as it really shows you how flexible space/time is (to those unaware of catalyst - newly awakening minds, it's a nice and easy move into synchronicity which can be very encouraging/rewarding).

In fact, I was talking about them to them to my partner just this morning, and at the end of the conversation she turned the radio on, and the time as 09:09 :¬)
First of all, let me thank you for taking part in this discussion. Much appreciated. ^_^

I do see a lot of synchronicity with numbers, especially 11:11, and mirrored numbers (18081, 132231, etc...). I also discovered my number is indeed 11.

One example I'd like to point out, the last time I pulled myself on a Tarot-like card system (which uses a regular deck of playing cards instead), the question I was focusing on being on my progress of self-growth, I wanted to know if what I perceive as progress towards my higher self really was indeed noticeable progress.

In this card system, we use 32 cards (cards #7 all the way up to King, and Ace. Excluding #2-#6), 24 of them are to be layed down, each location giving a specific meaning to the card.

I had shuffled the cards extremely well, as I was relaxing as I shuffled for a very long time.

Once I placed the cards down, the first four cards were the 4 Jacks!. (ie: [11, 11, 11, 11])
(The 'J' card in card decks holds the value of 11).
I found this very profound.
This actually meant more to me than the actual outcome of the card system. I've alway associated myself with the number 11.
I find it simply magical, there are so many ways to look at it.
1 mirroring 1. (as it may seem to be a separate '1', though truly is one and the same, mirrored onto itself)
1 and 1, side by side. (as in '2', a union between two beings)
1-1, as in the Gemini Symbol (looks similar to 'Pi' sign, or two '1's, connected) [I am Gemini]
11 is a prime number, following 3, 5, and 7. All of which are powerful, meaningful numbers.
And of course, not to mention all of the 11:11 symbological meanings that many of us have become familiar with.

11 is a beautiful thing, and I feel connected with this number. ^_^

Cassandra11

Hello and welcome!

I'v been thinking alot about synchronicities and signs lately. I'v been noticing them everywhere and I absolutely love it because I see at as connection with my guides and as answers for my questions.

Here is a quote I chose from Q'uo channeling about synchronicities (date 11/13 2011) Smile

"You see, where you put your energy, where you put your
mind, is vitally central to your experience. If you begin
with an act of faith and say, “I think life is this way
and I’m going to live as if it were this way,” then you
cast yourself into the midair of faith having no proof
of anything but the simple feeling, the knowing,
that all truly is well and that the universe does make
sense. It is not meaningless, and you are not
alone. You are loved, you are needed, you are full of
purpose, and you simply need to let go of any preconceived
notions as to how that works and simply
engage in life to the best of your ability, as a conscious
seeker that understands the power of choice,
the power of desire, the power of intention. The
universe will begin to perceive you as joining the
dance. You will begin to get synchronicities back. You
will see repeating numbers. You will see your
totem animal. You will see the signs that what you were
thinking is important and that what you were
thinking just now is especially important, so ponder
it."

"The universe will begin to help you. You will feel that feedback.

And the more you lean into that, the more you will

receive it, so that eventually, when someone says,

“Well, why do you believe the way you do?” you

have almost no ability to explain. Because you are

an old, experienced hand at working with the Game

of Life now. You understand about choices. You

understand about love. You understand about the hall

of mirrors in which all things speak to you—people,

situations and things—and you are comfortable at

last in this game, and enthusiastic to play it.

"It is not that you have become one who controls your life. It is that

you have become one who enjoys the surprises

of life and who knows that even in the darkest hour,

there is light and love aplenty for one whose mind is stayed upon the
truth of love."

I went through one of those dark nights and I needed answers. I picked this session because of the file's number-1113
I was so amazed about the fact that the hole session was very relevant to what I was pondering about. It felt like Q'uo was talking to me. My heart is filled with joy and love again. I am so grateful..
So my friend, It looks like you are blessed in every step you take. Relax and enjoy.
(09-24-2011, 12:21 PM)Cassandra11 Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a quote I chose from Q'uo channeling about synchronicities (date 11/13 2011) Smile
Casandra, just a little fix - that sesion it's 2010 Wink
http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._1113.aspx

Here's another also with Qu'o talking on the same topic of synchronicities:
http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._0226.aspx

Cassandra11

(09-24-2011, 03:29 PM)Odinn Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2011, 12:21 PM)Cassandra11 Wrote: [ -> ]Here is a quote I chose from Q'uo channeling about synchronicities (date 11/13 2011) Smile
Casandra, just a little fix - that sesion it's 2010 Wink
http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._1113.aspx

Here's another also with Qu'o talking on the same topic of synchronicities:
http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues..._0226.aspx
Oh, yes of course! Thank you very much Smile
"[...] You will begin to get synchronicities back. You
will see repeating numbers. You will see your
totem animal. [...]"

I wanted to point out a little Pun in my name.
I actually found my totem animal not so long ago. For many reasons, I associate myself with the Bear, on so many levels.

I actually have a bear tattooed on my shoulder (very peaceful, calm, and friendly looking), and I've actually been nicknamed "polar bear", and have been compared to bears throughout various occasions (i won't go in detail as to the reason of these nicknames. Wink )

Hence, I am a LightBearer, or a Bearer of Light. ^_^

Just felt like sharing this little tidbit.
i love it when i get synchronicities that have nothing to do with the clock!

i just played 2 games of rummy & in the 1st game, in the initial 7 cards i was dealt, i got 3 jacks & they were all by each other! "WOWZERS", I THOUGHT...BUT THEN...in the 2nd game, i was dealt 3 jacks AGAIN AND THEY WERE ALL BY EACH OTHER AGAIN. :exclamation: <passes out>

(09-23-2011, 12:25 PM)LightBearer4u Wrote: [ -> ]Once I placed the cards down, the first four cards were the 4 Jacks!. (ie: [11, 11, 11, 11])
(The 'J' card in card decks holds the value of 11).
I found this very profound.
This actually meant more to me than the actual outcome of the card system. I've alway associated myself with the number 11.
I find it simply magical, there are so many ways to look at it...

AAAHHH...just read this after posting. <passes out again>
The most common and encouraging non-clock synchronicity is when I find a feather on the ground. It lets me know my angels are with me. I remember when I thought God was training me to be an angel because I passed a test that said I would do anything for God. Though it was to my detriment. I loved God unconditionally, even acting upon that. Back when I was deluded. I don't think I'll be an angel, but I can be a guide to others. Just need to survive this life without ending it too early of my own accord.

LightBearer4u, I get excited too about being able to bear light. I've been told that I'm a powerful radiator of love/light. I don't always feel that way, because my living conditions aren't the most encouraging. But I do sometimes feel the unconditional love of the Universe around me. I'm only energy sensitive when I really think about it, and strive to be.

I've known what it felt like to die of my own desire, and it was a rewarding experience that lasted probably about 3 hours. I no longer fear death, but I have to not get so carried along by the thought of it.

I believe we are each a great central sun in our own Universe.
Synchronicitys have a habit of showing themselves then literally showing you over and over and over and over again. One of the reasons is simply that it's a reminder that synchronicitys work and are real. The key is to understanding the reason for the synchronicity in the first place. What information is you attention being drawn? I'v been seeing 44 444 for weeks now. I could come to a conclusion if I wished as to why but I'm not certain so rather than guessing they continue daily.

I found out my spirit totem through synchronicity's.

Hi,

For it's like a sinusoid, sometimes I feel very connected and get crazy amount of synchronicities, sometimes it gets quiet. I also wonder if humanity is getting more connected or is it just me attracting more people like that.

The Sun: I totally relate. Every morning when I see the sun, I feel moved, as if I was greeting a lover. I also started having physical/ metaphysical feelings of a sun radiating from my chest. And swimming in golden mist or being made of it.

Take care Angel