Bring4th

Full Version: As much as I love you bud, I really don't need your help right now..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...Is what I just told a certain pesky Orion entity that continually attempts to be befriend me with ideals of service to self..

Why, hello there my brothers and sisters from this planet and beyond! It is very nice to gather here in service to the Creator with you. Just recently finding this site, I am posting this topic formally to say hello to everybody and to open my arms in service to others in the best capacity possible. I will also post my story, which is quite brief to say the least, for those who are interested below in the next body of text. I am a wanderer like yourselves and I know that you know that we all know we are are here for more or less the same reason Wink

My story:

I awoke in third density consciousness and immediately regretted the decision to do so. I was like "Crap, why did I leave home for this". Thus my firsts catalysts began in childhood towards the path of service to others, and of being my loving self. I innately knew I was serving the creator simply by being myself (twas not till I read Ra material that I was really like ohh myy..).

Around age 12 I began to receive catalysts of another kind. I was beginning to feel the emotions of others as if they are my own feelings, and I could readily identify the source of said emotions. This is also when I first met my pal the Orion homeslice who loves to project ideals of Service to Self. I love him, he loves me, or so I like to think, but needless to say I don't need his ideals at this time. Sorry for the digression ladies and gentlemen, I do enjoy enjoy telling of my tale and of aspects regarding my life so please pardon any digressions. I unfortunately was put on mood-altering prescription substances due to perceived inability to cope with third density life by perspective of my parents. It was then when service-to-self greatly tempted me and still has a particular hold on me I'd say to a great degree. This is most bothersome to me lately. I began to become aware of power, particularly my own, and I sought to enhance it. The motive for this was perceived unfairness of the world and the desire to control my life so that I may escape the pains and sorrows of the many. To this end, I began to study Hermetics and everything else I could pertaining to the occult. Twas then I experienced what many would call awakening, or re-awakening is a much better way to put it.

Now, my brothers and sisters, I am here because I strongly desire to offer my service to humanity, and the creator. Secondly, I desire to achieve a greater balance than I now. I am at a point in which I can no longer continue in the service-to-self polarity because I feel I cannot achieve balance alone, and have never desired to manipulate anyone to this end.

In closing, I would like to say I have many questions to anyone who may be able to answer them and I would like all to be aware of my energy as another positive entity adding its love to the consciousness of this planet at this juncture.

With light and love, and my green ray to anyone who requests it <3
Welcome, Bendah! Happy you found this place!

Light & love!
Welcome brother :¬)

Each positive (STO) decision you choose will build upon the previous in an exponential fashion. Soon, your Negative friend will no longer be able to come even close to you - your frequencies will be entirely incompatible.
I felt my own physical energy vibrate in resonance to your message as I read your post. ^_^

I feel your will to spread the love/light is absolutely genuine, and we certainly all welcome it!

Isn't it beautiful that we're able to recognize when a thought seems to come from outside, or when it seems to have been influenced in a negative way? How good it feels to recognize these, and to be able to say "I thank you for providing me with this catalyst, as it presents to me an opportunity for self-growth, though I have no wish for such a selfish thought. I thank you, and I send you light my friend, for even when you think you've 'separated' yourself from the love/light of our infinite, know that the light surrounds you, and fills you even now."

I feel that the best way to deal with negative influences is to give thanks for the opportunity, and to send love/light to this entity, whom may well believe they live 'without' the light.
This essentially, in turn, allows the entity itself to deal with the catalyst for potentiation in its own way, whichever way that may be.

Thank you friend, for allowing me to reflect on this thought out loud, so we may all share in this knowledge. ^_^
(09-26-2011, 10:47 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome brother :¬)

Each positive (STO) decision you choose will build upon the previous in an exponential fashion. Soon, your Negative friend will no longer be able to come even close to you - your frequencies will be entirely incompatible.
And I do greatly look forward to this Tongue

@ Lightbearer4u - I felt that sending him my ideals of service to others was the appropriate response to his equal yet opposite messages to me Tongue
(09-26-2011, 05:39 PM)Bendah! Wrote: [ -> ]@ Lightbearer4u - I felt that sending him my ideals of service to others was the appropriate response to his equal yet opposite messages to me Tongue
Makes perfect sense. As you recognize his offer as an opportunity to better yourself (as opposed to perceiving it as an 'attack'), he too may receive your counter-offer as an opportunity to better himself (whether it be for an opportunity to polarize positively, or to further polarize negatively. Whichever is the path of his choosing in this dance of polarization/potentiation).

^_^
Whenever I get a message from his entity I just love to sit there and speculate on what Orion society is like. I like to think that they are huddled in a small outbuilding of sorts, with a 5th density being snapping the whip, and they are sitting there rubbing their temples projecting thought to those who interest them. Makes me laugh every time XD

Edit: Getting that feeling of resonation with you strongly right now Lightbearer4u, especially when I noticed your post count is similar to mine indicating we are both 'fresh' to this site Tongue

Unbound

Bendah, is this the Bendah from Canada, BC?