Bring4th

Full Version: A Call for Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear friends,

My partner's father is going through quite a serious depression, awaking each morning flooded with fear - feeling entirely alone and isolated - to the point he finds himself sobbing in the foetal position, thinking he's losing his mind.

Myself and the surrounding family would be eternally grateful if anyone would be so kind as to offer him some light/love/healing. We've seen with Pab's friend how powerful of an effect it can have - I am hoping we can do the same for Brian and help lift him out of the darkness.

Much love.
Of course Namasté, count on it Smile Heart

(09-26-2011, 06:27 AM)kia Wrote: [ -> ]Of course Namasté, count on it Smile Heart

Thank you, thank you, thank you :¬)
Worry not. I will try to offer my help as well.
(09-26-2011, 06:38 AM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]Worry not. I will try to offer my help as well.

Wonderful! Thank you :¬)
Sending light, love, healing and encouragement to Brian. Thank you for letting us help!
(09-26-2011, 09:30 AM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]Sending light, love, healing and encouragement to Brian. Thank you for letting us help!

Thank you Ruth Heart
Sure, I will hold him in my Light.
I'll be glad to help. Smile
Thank you Tom and Conifer - much love

Brittany

Sending love his way. Smile
(09-26-2011, 12:57 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Sending love his way. Smile

Thank you dear sister, and thanks to all for offering your time to help. It makes me all warm and fuzzy with gratitude, and hopefully Brian will start to feel that way too.
My best intentions to your partner's father for him to feel the truth of his connectedness with others. Heart

Also, on a more physical level, if the fear seems to be overwhelming it can to some degree be turned down with a neurotransmitter called GABA. GABA is naturally increased by meditation, however it is also available as a dietary supplement. It can help to get one through some rough spots, and is rather safe to use.

I take 700 mg under the tongue (I open up the capsule and pour it out) and another 700 mg by mouth. This helps to establish a simultaneous presence in the brain and the gut neurology. I have also taken it prior to meditation and it appears to have a positive effect.

There is also a mind/body technique where one envisions working directly on the amygdala (energetic massage, washing it or rinsing it out, flooding it with light, etc. there are any number fo visualizations to do this).
Hi there

Absolutely!! I will gladly send Brian some Love and Reiki tonight, and also include him in my prayers and meditations today and tomorrow. Thank you for this opportunity to pay forward the great kindness you (and many others) recently showed to me and my loved ones.

Obviously, whatever catalyst he is dealing with is his own Great Work... and the choice to embrace the Joy of Being, to heal (or not!) is his and his alone entirely. However, there is no reason that he has to do it all alone -- the time for the illusion of separation is fading fast and I really feel that we have a duty to help our Sisters and Brothers in their times of need. And help we can! We really can, I am convinced! Our collective Love, positive energy, prayers and good wishes can and will sustain and uphold him as he walks through this difficult portion of his Journey. He must make his own choices, but we will help support him.

You know, it really feels good to help out in this way. Tenet's recent request was a blessing for me, and I am still so awed and grateful for the help my Brothers & Sisters at Bring4th gave to me as well. Now I am really looking forward to sharing with Brian as well! Even if it only helps a little bit, it is very much worth the effort. This is the kind of thing I wish I could do on a regular basis. I also believe I am learning some important things about the nature of our interconnected consciousness that moves beyond theory and into practice. Of course, we can always send our good will and loving thoughts to the whole of creation, but for me at least, having a specific person or situation to focus that green ray energy on helps tremendously. It feels RIGHT. I've been thinking maybe we should start some sort of regular prayer/energy/meditation/whatever-you-want-to-call it circle here. Maybe a sub-forum with some thoughtful guidelines, I don't know. Honestly, where else but Bring4th could you even make such a request, let alone have a group of kind, powerful, balanced and loving souls respond to your call?

Quick follow-up for you: Could you tell us roughly when he tends to wake up each morning? I'm going to go ahead and do what I can tonight, but tomorrow I'd really like to try to target it at the time he seems to need it the most.

Namaste, Brother Namaste!

Love to all

sending love, light and healing energy his way!!

Heart
The way I see it, LOVE and LIGHT is not restricted in a linear sense. I.e. I send it out with the intention to go to ALL THAT IS. Every 'target' receives as much as I am 'able' to channel. Not a tiny fraction as our linear physical experience makes us assume.
This time, I'll dedicate it to your father in-law! -- As a representative of ALL THAT IS Smile.

(09-26-2011, 07:24 PM)Pablísimo Wrote: [ -> ]Quick follow-up for you: Could you tell us roughly when he tends to wake up each morning? I'm going to go ahead and do what I can tonight, but tomorrow I'd really like to try to target it at the time he seems to need it the most.

Just send it with the intention that he receives it when most needed. LOVE & LIGHT is not bound in time, either Wink.

There is also the possibility to send it through an energy-vortex place like Sedona in Arizona. Seems to multiply the L&L's power. Just imagine sending it through the vortex to wherever it should go.
To my knowledge it was Klaus Joehle who gave this idea in one Book of his Living on Love -- The Messenger Trilogy that can be freely downloaded as eBook. Just google.
(09-26-2011, 08:00 PM)ƒ❤losopher Wrote: [ -> ]Just send it with the intention that he receives it when most needed. LOVE & LIGHT is not bound in time, either Wink.

Yes, that's true, I agree. Nevertheless, I find there is a balance to be struck between our overall metaphysical understandings, which are often quite theoretical (such as the illusion of time), and our 3D perceptions and senses. Totally illusory, yes, but I find a linear time reference helps me "triangulate" in the Eternal Now. But that's just me in my 3D body -- we all have different ways and understandings. Isn't it wonderful the rich tapestry of Being that we all create with our different approaches, understandings, perspectives, and distortions?

Love to all
Thank you TN, Haq, Pab and f-love, from the depths of my being.

What a wonderful place this is, so many ready to offer help. Eternal gratitude and love to you all.
An update for those who have offered their help...

My partner returned home from a recent visit - after your acts of compassion - and with a smile, she mentioned that he was seeming to be 'more of himself' this last day or two. He still struggles in the morning, but seems to have found a bit more of his center during the day :¬)

An eternal thank you to all those who have offered their love and light. He's not out of the woods yet, if you can share a few minutes now and then it would be very helpful.

It's been very humbling and heart warming to see so many offer their time/attention. My partner and her family think you are all wonderful. As I do too, of course :¬)

Much love, brothers and sisters.
i'll pray for him and sic the archangels on him. Smile i hope he gets better. depression is awful. has he tried tryptophan? i take it, it's a natural antidepressant, it's why i eat tons of cheddar too. i don't even eat any other cheese anymore cuz cheddar makes me feel so much better, it's got loads of it. but i also take it as supplement. you can get it as tablets or capsules or powder i think. before Big Pharma started pushing prozac it was actually used as an anti depressant. it's helped me with my mood and OCD, i'd recommend it cuz it has no side effects. to be sure research and read about it and any possible drug interactions with other drugs. st john's wort is another natural antidepressant but always research drug interactions before taking anything. if he's on medication then forget all this. Smile
I need to set up a daily "just for helping" meditation, I realized. It comes naturally. And weeks, months ago, I was actually afraid that I would not be able to solely help "others". Except that there are no others. We are all in this together. As long as there are sad parts in our amazing net of life, we wont feel right. That is why I will keep on giving love and comfort to anyone who needs it. And it feels just right.

Edit: also, what the hell... why "just for helping"? Why not "for helping". Bad wordings. Sad
(09-28-2011, 11:50 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i'll pray for him and sic the archangels on him. Smile i hope he gets better. depression is awful. has he tried tryptophan? i take it, it's a natural antidepressant, it's why i eat tons of cheddar too. i don't even eat any other cheese anymore cuz cheddar makes me feel so much better, it's got loads of it. but i also take it as supplement. you can get it as tablets or capsules or powder i think. before Big Pharma started pushing prozac it was actually used as an anti depressant. it's helped me with my mood and OCD, i'd recommend it cuz it has no side effects. to be sure research and read about it and any possible drug interactions with other drugs. st john's wort is another natural antidepressant but always research drug interactions before taking anything. if he's on medication then forget all this. Smile

Thank you for both the prayer and the recommendation - I'll have a look into it :¬)
I Included him in my brief meditation yesterday. Let him know if you can, that he is supported and loved by many and all(in case he doesn't get my message). That is what I have sent along with love and light. Heres to his health and well being (clink of glasses) Smile

-Conifer16-
Adonai Vasu Borragus

P.s
Glad to know he is doing better. Smile and your welcome. This community is great for energy healing and support of others in whatever hard times they find themselves. It is so fun and joyful to be part of it. Smile

Edit
Also in case you noticed the huge amount of likes I have given, I just wanted to say it is because I like practically everything and not because I am easily amusedSmile and they are different. Lol. And about all the smileys, I am very happy right now and they keep creeping into my postsSmile if I could I would probably just go way beyond the ten emoticon limit lol. Ok done now. end Edit. SmileSmileSmileSmileBigSmile

Meerie

I visualized him being surrounded by the love and light of creator and being helped this morning and got the feeling he is better but not really "on top of the mountain" yet. It was a bit blurry, the whole thing.
A question, is he on medication?
Is he interested in metaphysical things?
Because that is what helped me out of my depressed mindset. To know that there is sense and purpose behind everything, and that we are here to make a difference and light up this world.
Even if it is just a tiny gesture like smiling at people on the street, or holding a door for someone, or asking the lady with the baby buggy if she needs help when descending from the bus.

Meerie

(09-28-2011, 04:42 PM)Oldern Wrote: [ -> ]I need to set up a daily "just for helping" meditation, I realized. It comes naturally. And weeks, months ago, I was actually afraid that I would not be able to solely help "others". Except that there are no others. We are all in this together. As long as there are sad parts in our amazing net of life, we wont feel right. That is why I will keep on giving love and comfort to anyone who needs it. And it feels just right.

Edit: also, what the hell... why "just for helping"? Why not "for helping". Bad wordings. Sad
Words are often so misleading, or they just fail us, don't they? Happens to me all the time Smile
I try to convey a feeling, but there are no words appropriate for it.
Conifer there is an emoticon limit? No!!! how horrible ... let me try....
Smile Tongue :-/ BigSmile Sad Shy Cool Wink ?
You are right :-((

Thank you Conifer, very kind.

There is no need to apologise for being happy :¬)

(09-29-2011, 02:17 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]I visualized him being surrounded by the love and light of creator and being helped this morning and got the feeling he is better but not really "on top of the mountain" yet. It was a bit blurry, the whole thing.
A question, is he on medication?
Is he interested in metaphysical things?
Because that is what helped me out of my depressed mindset. To know that there is sense and purpose behind everything, and that we are here to make a difference and light up this world.
Even if it is just a tiny gesture like smiling at people on the street, or holding a door for someone, or asking the lady with the baby buggy if she needs help when descending from the bus.

Thank you dear sister :¬)

No medication; he was prescribed some, but they made him feel worse.

Metaphysical; yes and no. He believes in ghosts, but is an atheist in terms of why we're here, and the meaning of life. A Darwinian mindset.

He would always hold the door open for someone :¬)

Meerie

(09-29-2011, 05:35 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Metaphysical; yes and no. He believes in ghosts, but is an atheist in terms of why we're here, and the meaning of life. A Darwinian mindset.
Well if his current belief system does not make him happy, then maybe it is time to move on and try something new?
I was just reminded of Viktor Frankl, you heard of him?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Frankl

Well if his current belief system does not make him happy, then maybe it is time to move on and try something new?
I was just reminded of Viktor Frankl, you heard of him?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Frankl[/quote]

Indeed. When one thinks repeating thought (and hence forms crystallised neurological pathways), it's harder to break from said patterns without huge catalyst.

I am of the notion that this depression IS the catalyst, and as much as I want to spend some time with him and explain TLOO and spiritual principles, his free will must be honoured. When he's ready, I'll be there for him :¬)

No, not heard of that fellow, will do some reading. Thanks :¬)

Meerie

Viktor Frankl helped his patients by helping them find a purpose and a sense in their lives. A reason to live, in other words.
I know, especially with scientifically trained people it is hard to get thru to them, re spirituality. Their left brain will always interfere Smile and they want "proof". (my dad was like that)
In the end they are making things hard for themselves... when my dad died it was painful to watch. He was so afraid of death because he was not really sure there was going to be something "on the other side". He was afraid of falling into oblivion and nothing-ness.
Yesterday I had an idea that depression could be seen as some kind of ego thing. It keeps us entrapped, passive and self-centered.

Unbound

Wow, sounds a lot like my own days right now. My blessings, I hope he works through his darkness, love and light.
Pages: 1 2