Bring4th

Full Version: are you ready for harvest right NOW?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
There is only one moment of existence. Our concept of time is a flowing dance between different perspectives (of our choosing) of this one infinitely detailed singularity. The target date for harvest, whenever that may be for you depending on your definitions, might not be in view yet. Even though it may not be visible or believable yet, there still exists within each of us a connection to our completeness. The direct connection to everything we have become through all of the possibilities we have created for ourselves. It is possible to access this connection at any time, and there are a multitude of ways to do this. One such way that I have found I will detail here, with the intent that I may be of service to the One Infinite Creator as it/we discover our true nature.

This may be practiced at any time, as often as is appropriate for the individual. Take note of your thoughts and feelings at any time during this exercise, write them down if necessary. A quiet location is helpful.

You are dead. Imagine your life has ended abruptly this very moment. Close your eyes. Everything you have is gone. Everything you wanted to do has been left behind. You will not see anyone you know or love in this form again. There are no needs. You exist. There is nothing to think about. You have left the mind. You ARE your feelings. What do you feel? In this moment where you have been stripped of everything else, HOW DO YOU FEEL? Immerse yourself in this feeling, whatever it is. Now bring this feeling into your body and mind, you are now alive again. Breathe deeply and allow the feeling to give birth to a desire. Take note of the motivation you have behind this desire. This is what is most important to you at this moment. You may do with it as you will. It is the purest service you may perform. Your intention may be for it to serve others, or to serve yourself. Now you can feel where your energy is, and what you want to improve on. You have the ability to go forward, keeping your will pure. There is no need to let any doubts hold you back, because you now know what is truly important to you. You are present in the one moment and can be of service however you choose. If there are ever doubts or reasons that cause you to hold back from what you want to become, you may shed this off at any time by finding your center.

By reconnecting with the present moment and enabling oneself to go forth and do what is most important without resistance, one can not only feel a deeper connection with their true self, but move more expediently towards harvestability by concentrating on what matters most in their development.
I have noticed a greater sense of purpose and appreciation from people who have had death or near death experiences. If there was a way to achieve this enhancement without having to go through a physically traumatic experience, I think it would be beneficial. Also, in order for the harvest of this planet to be as large as possible, it is best for us all to remove what thoughts or blockages do not serve our greatest purpose and replace them with our purest will and intentions. This is a time to shed that which does not serve us on our paths and proceed with appreciation for every moment we have.
I think I will go and try this out...right now Smile
Joseph326,

Thank you for sharing this exercise. I wouldn't have thought to do so, and certainly would not have explained it as eloquently as you have here.

I use a similar thought process when reviewing today and planning tomorrow. I also do this frequently throughout the day when I need to make a decision, however small, about how I will spend my time.

Light and love!
Ruth,

Thank you! Ive been working on that also, its a great way to get past the unnecessary and focus with intentSmile

I bet you are having fun with it!
(09-26-2011, 02:18 PM)Joseph326 Wrote: [ -> ]I have noticed a greater sense of purpose and appreciation from people who have had death or near death experiences. If there was a way to achieve this enhancement without having to go through a physically traumatic experience, I think it would be beneficial.

You CAN have this experience, an out of body/ near death experience ... by a shamanic experience. It's been discussed on this forum in several places. If you search for 'ayahuasca' you'll find them. I personally tried it several times, and the experience was similar to those who have described near death experiences. As you said, it is very beneficial. I tried it 4 times over 1 year, and it was very much helpful - my whole outlook on life changed for the better and I became 'wiser' in my understanding of life, and beyond.

Sting, the singer, suggested that more people try ayahuasca in a shamanic setting (with a guide) in preparation for 2012.

Love and light to you. Angel
I have never tried ayahuasca, but its counterpart pharmahuasca (the active ingredients measured to the mg). It's a way to experience ego loss, loss of identity, a more expansive view of reality, but can be quite unsettling for one who is unwilling to let go.
(10-06-2011, 10:15 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I have never tried ayahuasca, but its counterpart pharmahuasca (the active ingredients measured to the mg). It's a way to experience ego loss, loss of identity, a more expansive view of reality, but can be quite unsettling for one who is unwilling to let go.

It can be unsettling for those unwilling. Yes!

What I learned from various sources were that "set and setting" were key to getting the best outcome from the experience. Set, meaning mindset - how do you feel before you you start, what is your intention for the experience. Setting, meaning the place where you have the experience and the items around you. I used a rug, a candle, a ring, and played shamanic drumming by Sandra Ingerman. I also wrote my intentions down clearly in front of me. Having a guide or shaman with you is very helpful, although I managed without one, but had very clear intentions that I held onto when the going got 'tough'.

Once you let go of the ego, you are truly in the realm of spirit, in time/space, where time has no concept, and you can see your entire life in an instant. I found the whole experience to be very similar to records from people who'd had out of body experiences due to death or trauma, who'd returned. The good thing about pharmahuasca or ayahuasca, is that after it's over, you gently come back to your body, without any risk. I found it 'interesting' that I was currently attached to this person 'Edinburgh' and at one point looked down on him with compassion and generosity ... I wanted to help him.

In some South American reglions, they take it together every two weeks in group services. Its a very healthy way to be I think. There's a growing number of people doing it in Europe and America. It's not for everyone though. The key to a successful useful experience is research, preparation, set and setting.

Peace.

I've heard the strongest dissociative is ketamine.

Unbound

You don't want to do ketamine though, it does NOT give you any spiritual expansion in any form, I assure you. Not to mention it wreaks havoc on your body and is all around very unhealthy. It is tranquilizer.
I think music is a great dissociative, and you get to choose the general direction of disassociation by choosing the feeling/style of music. But, disassociation is not a positive thing in and of itself. It just means you are moving your awareness. What matters, I imagine, is to where you are moving your awareness, right?

Maybe ketamine would work great if you know how to use it to go where you wanted to go. I vaguely recall hearing positive things about it. But, personally I'm not into drugs-for-spirituality, I don't like being out of control.
(10-06-2011, 04:30 PM)Scribe Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe ketamine would work great if you know how to use it to go where you wanted to go.
I'm with Azrael on this. With a dissociative that strong, there would be no "you", nor "where".
(10-06-2011, 05:22 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2011, 04:30 PM)Scribe Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe ketamine would work great if you know how to use it to go where you wanted to go.
I'm with Azrael on this. With a dissociative that strong, there would be no "you", nor "where".

I agree with this. I saw a person who did Ketamine, he was hardly able to speak or put sentences together a day after. It seems destructive.

I'd never tried any other related substances before ayahuasca - the key reason I did it was the huge library of positive write ups for this, by doctors, psychiatrists, writers, spiritual people, etc. and I was very curious about the spiritual insights that could be reached. It is legal in the US under a supreme court ruling, unlike LSD (man made chemical) or marijuana (which Ra advised against).
(10-07-2011, 03:04 AM)Edinburgh Wrote: [ -> ]It is legal in the US under a supreme court ruling, unlike LSD (man made chemical) or marijuana (which Ra advised against).

FYI it's legal for those who belong to South American 'churches' in the US as part of their shamanistic practices.
(10-09-2011, 06:52 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2011, 03:04 AM)Edinburgh Wrote: [ -> ]It is legal in the US under a supreme court ruling, unlike LSD (man made chemical) or marijuana (which Ra advised against).

FYI it's legal for those who belong to Peruvian American 'churches' as part of their shamanistic practices.

I had thought it was legal for anyone who took it as part of their spiritual practice. However, technically you are right. Thank you for correcting me.

It is sold on ebay openly as 'mimosa'. The authorities are not worried about this. Where I live currently, in the far east, there are no restrictions on it whatsoever. In any case, no one will take this as a recreational 'drug'.

It's action is more like a medicine in my experience. The only side effects are that you will immediately want to get your 'life in order' and start acting and behaving in accordance to what your 'spirit' tells you! Very similar to having a near death experience/ out of body experience, or meditating for several years. Someone once described it has having 100 hours of psycho-analysis in one sitting!

(10-10-2011, 05:46 AM)Edinburgh Wrote: [ -> ]The only side effects are that you will immediately want to get your 'life in order' and start acting and behaving in accordance to what your 'spirit' tells you!
That plus constant throwing up and diarrhea for no less than an hour. For that reason alone I doubt it will be abused in a social setting. I edited my above post..it's legal not just for Peruvian American's by the way..had a brain fart.

Meerie

(10-10-2011, 11:16 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]That plus constant throwing up and diarrhea for no less than an hour. For that reason alone I doubt it will be abused in a social setting.
LMAO... only those who are harvestable will be prepared to undergo this experience, right? (really, diarrhea too? Confused Ahem, stupid question, how do people deal with that? put on diapers before taking ayahuasca?)
(10-10-2011, 11:32 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]only those who are harvestable will be prepared to undergo this experience, right?

"at the end of third cycle, all are harvested regardless of progress"
(10-10-2011, 11:32 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]LMAO... only those who are harvestable will be prepared to undergo this experience, right? (really, diarrhea too? Confused Ahem, stupid question, how do people deal with that? put on diapers before taking ayahuasca?)
It's referred to as the purge, or purging, and can sometimes go on for hours. I've never taken it but I've listened to a lot of lectures on the topic. It's easier to deal with in the jungle, so a lot of the time you sit on a log with your ass hanging over the end and a bucket in front of you so you can do both at the same time! The self is being cleansed as it occurs with fasting, which is described in sessions 40 and 41. What's interesting is there can be significant purging with very little weight loss, so the shamans say that what is coming out of you are manifestations of negative thought forms or undesirable aspects of yourself, which is what Ra has said in regards to fasting.

As far as preparedness, I'd say the more you have buried about yourself the more that will be revealed. I personally wouldn't want to do it without a shaman, simply because they can enhance the experience and they also aid in healing. They see things about yourself that you can't see, and they can communicate with intelligences. It can become quite difficult with the possibility of negative attack that needs to be warded off too. What a person learns becomes their responsibility though..such as the initiation experience with the pyramids. So if you don't change those aspects of yourself, catalyst will come at you with even more regularity.

Meerie

(10-10-2011, 11:56 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2011, 11:32 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]only those who are harvestable will be prepared to undergo this experience, right?

Third cycle of ayahuasca? after three rounds of vomiting and diarrhea, everyone is as clean and pure as mountain dew and gets harvested? Smile

hahaha
(10-10-2011, 12:11 PM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2011, 11:56 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

Third cycle of ayahuasca? after three rounds of vomiting and diarrhea, everyone is as clean and pure as mountain dew and gets harvested? Smile

your scarcely clear post, coupled with the title of this thread, had the chance to throw people who randomly read this thread off. it is hard to link your post with ritual drug usage. therefore i had replied.

(10-10-2011, 11:32 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2011, 11:16 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]That plus constant throwing up and diarrhea for no less than an hour. For that reason alone I doubt it will be abused in a social setting.
LMAO... only those who are harvestable will be prepared to undergo this experience, right? (really, diarrhea too? Confused Ahem, stupid question, how do people deal with that? put on diapers before taking ayahuasca?)

It's not a stupid question. My personal experience was no diarrhea, but vomiting did occur.
I'm not sure what will happen to me after harvest, when it occurs, but either way, my life now, on earth, living, has been completely changed in many ways, due to the experiences and insight I received from ayahuasca.

However, ultimately, it's just another kind of (intense) catalyst, ultimately YOU have to make the choice what you want to do with the insight. It's like those who've had a out of body/ near death experience ... many of them do feel they are changed - and many of them go on to change the way they live their life. But some don't. This is not a fix-all.

Going out of body and coming back does bring about a very clear knowing, tangibly so, that there is life after this body dies. The vomitting is a small price to pay for these insights (I feel). However, I did hear that mixing in gelatin to the 'tea' made it less likely you'll vomit, as the gelatin absorbs some of the tannins - I tried this on my last tea ceremony, and it worked.

Another way of going out of body I've heard about is extreme fasting, like what Buddha did. However, the idea of going without food for 40 days seems quite difficult :-)

I think there must be others ways to do it as well ...

With pharmahuasca there was no vomiting and very little nausea. Though you don't get the full experience that is ayahuasca, from what I've read.

Meerie

It is interesting, though because my own awakening experience involved vomiting and diarrhea, and all without ayahuasca. It was a profound cleansing experience and afterwards nothing was the same anymore.
Yeah Meerie, I've had many vomiting episodes in waking up. And many headaches as well.
(10-11-2011, 08:14 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah Meerie, I've had many vomiting episodes in waking up. And many headaches as well.

That sounds like getting drunk, throwing up and then the hangover later ... Wink Any insights along the way?
The vomiting tended to happen when I came up with a headache. The increase in energy along the way tends to make one sleepy as it begins to push the conscious mind into the subconscious. The nausea and vomiting was probably 90% or more due to sleeping too much. At times just couldn't keep my eyes open, and I'd drift in and out sometimes 30 times a day or more as I was riding the consciousness.
(09-26-2011, 02:18 PM)Joseph326 Wrote: [ -> ]There is only one moment of existence. Our concept of time is a flowing dance between different perspectives (of our choosing) of this one infinitely detailed singularity. The target date for harvest, whenever that may be for you depending on your definitions, might not be in view yet. Even though it may not be visible or believable yet, there still exists within each of us a connection to our completeness. The direct connection to everything we have become through all of the possibilities we have created for ourselves. It is possible to access this connection at any time, and there are a multitude of ways to do this. One such way that I have found I will detail here, with the intent that I may be of service to the One Infinite Creator as it/we discover our true nature.

This may be practiced at any time, as often as is appropriate for the individual. Take note of your thoughts and feelings at any time during this exercise, write them down if necessary. A quiet location is helpful.

You are dead. Imagine your life has ended abruptly this very moment. Close your eyes. Everything you have is gone. Everything you wanted to do has been left behind. You will not see anyone you know or love in this form again. There are no needs. You exist. There is nothing to think about. You have left the mind. You ARE your feelings. What do you feel? In this moment where you have been stripped of everything else, HOW DO YOU FEEL? Immerse yourself in this feeling, whatever it is. Now bring this feeling into your body and mind, you are now alive again. Breathe deeply and allow the feeling to give birth to a desire. Take note of the motivation you have behind this desire. This is what is most important to you at this moment. You may do with it as you will. It is the purest service you may perform. Your intention may be for it to serve others, or to serve yourself. Now you can feel where your energy is, and what you want to improve on. You have the ability to go forward, keeping your will pure. There is no need to let any doubts hold you back, because you now know what is truly important to you. You are present in the one moment and can be of service however you choose. If there are ever doubts or reasons that cause you to hold back from what you want to become, you may shed this off at any time by finding your center.

By reconnecting with the present moment and enabling oneself to go forth and do what is most important without resistance, one can not only feel a deeper connection with their true self, but move more expediently towards harvestability by concentrating on what matters most in their development.
I have noticed a greater sense of purpose and appreciation from people who have had death or near death experiences. If there was a way to achieve this enhancement without having to go through a physically traumatic experience, I think it would be beneficial. Also, in order for the harvest of this planet to be as large as possible, it is best for us all to remove what thoughts or blockages do not serve our greatest purpose and replace them with our purest will and intentions. This is a time to shed that which does not serve us on our paths and proceed with appreciation for every moment we have.
Your post has automatically reminded me of Viktor Frankl's Logotherapy, on one hand, and near death experiences (NDE), on the other.

After NDE people of very different cultures, social statuses, with or without religious believes, etc, use to relate very similar memories and impressions: seeing beings of light; the absolute lack of judgment; the love and perfect, instant knowledge, among others. Here are some paragraphs from M. Talbot's The Holographic Universe, that immediately came to my mind when I read your post. It's a long quotation, but worth the shot:

"In NDE after DNE [the beings of light] stress two things. One is the importance of love. Over and over they repeat this message, that we must learn to replace anger with love, learn to forgive and love everyone unconditionally, and learn that we in turn are loved. This appears to be the only moral criterion the beings use. Even sexual activity ceases to possess the moral stigma awe humans are so fond of attaching to it. [...] It appears that in the minds of the beings of light, compassion is the barometer of grace, and time and time again when NDErs wonder if some act they committed was right or wrong, the beings counter their inquiries only with a question: Did you do it out of love? Was the motivation love?

"That is why we have being placed here on earth, say the beings, to learn that love is the key. They acknowledge that it is a difficult undertaking, but intimate that it is crucial to both our biological and spiritual existence in ways that we have perhaps not even begun to fathom. Even children return from the near-death realm with this message firmly impressed in their thoughts. States one little boy who after being hit by a car was guided into the world beyond by two people in 'very white' robes: 'What I learned there is that the more important thing is loving while you are alive'.

"The second thing the beings emphasize is knowledge. Frequently NDErs comment that the beings seemed pleased whenever an incident involving knowledge or learning flickered by during their life review. Some are openly counseled to embark on a quest for knowledge after they return to their physical bodies, especially knowledge related to self-growth or that enhances one's ability to help other people. Others are prodded with statements such as 'learning is a continuous process and goes on even after death' and 'knowledge is one of the few things you will be able to take with you after you have died'". (pp. 250-251)

(10-06-2011, 07:51 AM)Edinburgh Wrote: [ -> ][...] that more people try ayahuasca in a shamanic setting (with a guide) [...]
That's the most important part of it. As DMT or any other powerful psychotropics (or entheogens for that matter) ayahuasca it's pretty hard stuff (I mean hard as "intense", not as "bad"). I would never use any of those compounds on my own, but only supported by experienced users.

(10-10-2011, 12:14 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]hahaha
Around correctly used drugs, there's always fun (even for ecstatic experiences).
Odinn,

Thank you for taking time to key out that entire quote. I've been thinking I'd like to read the book, and now I'm quite sure I will. I'd never thought about "taking knowledge with you" but it does make sense to me that we would. I'm very aware of the "love test"!

Light and love!
(10-12-2011, 10:59 AM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]Odinn,

Thank you for taking time to key out that entire quote. I've been thinking I'd like to read the book, and now I'm quite sure I will. I'd never thought about "taking knowledge with you" but it does make sense to me that we would. I'm very aware of the "love test"!

Light and love!
You are very welcome, Ruth! Smile

Pages: 1 2 3