Bring4th

Full Version: Seeing aura's all of a sudden.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Instead of going to a psychicly inclined site, I thought I'd come here. I hope this is an Ok area because I appreciate that this chatboard tries to discuss things in a generally more grounded and practical earth- related way.

I am in a different place since I was here before. Life- path speaking and I have done a lot of work on certain areas. Beginning with a set of panic attacks, and seeing a counsellor. Sometimes, not all the time but a lot of the time recently I have become very very aware of aura's all around me. Like everyone's aura's. It has also come since I have been eating better and respecting my body more, and having more energy.

In the past I have seen definitive things in people's aura's which other practised healers have seen and/ or have had definitive physical results (such as a throat blockage I saw and then somebody developed in their next healing.) There are things with this though. The ability doesn't appear with those closest to me, it switches off sometimes. A lot of it is far far far too complex for me to understand. I am a bit of a hermit, which is something I may soon change or modify to being slightly less of a hermit.

It does explain some things. I wonder it has something to do with why I have never really developed any precognition when I had tried it and for instance. Anyway, the crux of the situation is that I have little need for this ability. Any thoughts on how I could use it, if I should encourage or discourage it. Or personal stories about times when people have had the option to encourage an ability and have discouraged it.

Or perhaps psychic interests or such in general?
I find those closest to us produce greater emotional responses. These responses can be an impediment to awakening our senses.

Brittany

That's just your third eye opening. It's a good thing! If your chakras are clear all the way up to your third eye, all that work has been paying off! Seeing auras is a great way to start scratching the surface of reading energy, which enables the psychic spiritual counselor to do their thing. Meditation and crystal work can help to hone and stabilize the ability, though you might also want to work on building psychic shields, for those instances when you don't WANT to know what is going on with everyone's energy. It can be a bit overwhelming in crowds.
Back already.

I went to the supermarket and found that supressing the ability was a very unpleasant sensation, that produces bad feelings etc. So I should probably either not try to change it or go toward improving it and finding uses, or not. Man it would be strange if this became something to do with my career.

I think with those closer to me it is something like that. It has also happened occasionally, but not always with attractive women too. It's that I get too emotionally involved with whatever it is to engage in the ability but perhaps that will change with time.

I went through the whole empathic cycle, on top of a lot of other stuff when I was about 18.
(09-27-2011, 10:32 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, the crux of the situation is that I have little need for this ability. Any thoughts on how I could use it, if I should encourage or discourage it. Or personal stories about times when people have had the option to encourage an ability and have discouraged it.

seeing it as an 'ability' is wrong in itself. any kind of manifestation by you as an entity is linked to your mind/body/spirit manifestation at that given point in time. suppressing something would mean suppressing a certain percentage of your own self at that point in time. let it be.

(09-27-2011, 12:06 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]That's just your third eye opening. It's a good thing! If your chakras are clear all the way up to your third eye, all that work has been paying off!

there is no mandatory correlation in between 6th chakra opening and seeing auras. it also doesnt directly mean all energy centers up to 6 are open.

Brittany

(09-27-2011, 03:17 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]seeing it as an 'ability' is wrong in itself. any kind of manifestation by you as an entity is linked to your mind/body/spirit manifestation at that given point in time. suppressing something would mean suppressing a certain percentage of your own self at that point in time. let it be.
It's good someone finally has the truth on what is right and wrong. I was starting to think those terms were arbitrary concepts and that there were no mistakes. Don't know where I got an idea like that.
(09-27-2011, 04:40 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2011, 03:17 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]seeing it as an 'ability' is wrong in itself. any kind of manifestation by you as an entity is linked to your mind/body/spirit manifestation at that given point in time. suppressing something would mean suppressing a certain percentage of your own self at that point in time. let it be.
It's good someone finally has the truth on what is right and wrong. I was starting to think those terms were arbitrary concepts and that there were no mistakes. Don't know where I got an idea like that.

good that you averted the fall in the pitfall of thinking that there is no 'right or wrong' or there is no 'time' or there is no 'future/past', while living in 3d.

for, regardless of referrals to states of being in future points in time in late 6d, these things will keep being valid and important in 3d continuum everywhere.

freedom of choice always exists though - anyone can try to polarize positively by enslaving people or jump headbutt from a building despite wanting to see his/her spouse tomorrow, since there is no 'right or wrong', or just do nothing, since 'there is only the present'.

however, freedom of having those choices does not mean that there will be any fruits in the intended direction. that's what defines right, and wrong.

Pretty awesome there guy. Many many folks will give anything to do or experience that. I have to focus pretty hard and it works best if my left brain is tired. There is a wide range of good you can do with this. Just look at it as a downpayment on what the future will be. After some time all will be this way. I think I would focus on the beauty of what you see and maybe extend a helping hand or thought to those you can see are obviously having a bad day.
Hi Phoenix,

(09-27-2011, 10:32 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes, not all the time but a lot of the time recently I have become very very aware of aura's all around me.

Can you be more specific about when this started? How often does it occur? Are the experiences getting more or less frequent? More or less intense? Are you feeling fear when this occurs? Is it triggering panic attacks?

Phoenix Wrote:Any thoughts on how I could use it, if I should encourage or discourage it.

Anyway you like. I would advise against using it when you are not in a state of love. However you are free to do as you will. Perhaps you could ask your own Higher Self for guidance or an explanation.

Phoenix Wrote:Or personal stories about times when people have had the option to encourage an ability and have discouraged it.

There was a period of time in my life where I felt as if I was developing telepathy. After a fairly short period of time (on the order of some months) I realized that, not only did I have no business snooping in on others' thoughts, but that I in fact highly preferred to not be consciously aware of what anybody else was thinking.

I perceived that many people appeared to be thinking about themselves, food, sex, and how to control/manipulate the situation in which they found themselves. Some others were very loving, but they tended to be rather transparent so there really was no point in making an effort trying to read their thoughts anyway.

Also during this time, I perceived myself to be communicating with all manner of "angels and spirit guides". After a while it just seemed like there was too many of them hanging around. And they did not all agree or speak with one voice. Over this same period of time I received what I perceived to be some pretty bunk advice from these "angels and spirit guides" which led me through a series of very disheartening experiences.

Now looking back I can see the humor/irony in feeling victimized by these entities as I was the one who was divided against myself. But at the time I just figured to myself that I know what I need to do. I have my Higher Self, and that is all I need. I don't need any of these bozos throwing in their two cents at every opportunity. So I "fired" them.

This all peaked around 2003/2004.

Around October of last year I started to have some similar experiences, however I am in a different set of circumstances with different results. For example, rather than thinking in terms of "angels and guides" I am coming to an improved understanding of what it means to make "the call". Now it is more to me about calling to specific energies, and names are appearing to be more and more limiting... and even potentially hazardous.
It often comes as a result of a counselling session. Which has also been encouraged by a massive change in diet and an improvement in health (I am a diabetic). It is basically now permanent. I used to have to focus and use loads of energy like Pickle suggested. So I obviously didn't use it regularly.

The ability is confused by TV. It also recently attached to budgies and I saw the budgies emotion which was a little odd. We have three budgies and two of them argue. The other one that seems very intelligent seems to have a misery about it that I wouldn't have put together without seeing/ sensing. The point is I feel like I'm being slowly walked through the ability by something within.
(09-27-2011, 06:38 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]For the technical use of the word 'ability' see session 66.6. It seems to me like an unprovoked attack.

It often comes as a result of a counselling session. Which has also been encouraged by a massive change in diet and an improvement in health (I am a diabetic). It is basically now permanent. I used to have to focus and use loads of energy like Pickle suggested. So I obviously didn't use it regularly.

The ability is confused by TV. It also recently attached to budgies and I saw the budgies emotion which was a little odd. We have three budgies and two of them argue. The other one that seems very intelligent seems to have a misery about it that I wouldn't have put together without seeing/ sensing. The point is I feel like I'm being slowly walked through the ability by something within.

Are you feeling as if this is something that has been thrust upon you against your will?

Quote: The ability is confused by TV.
Can you explain this? If you didn't already know, cable broadcast funnels your energy into the lower astral realm. I am guessing that your "ability" vanishes around a tv?

Also, our brain is fully functioning at birth. Then pathways are deleted when not used. What you are experiencing is just a reopened pathway that is a natural given part of you. Just gotta get used to it LoL.
I've been through these ideas. I.e. chakra's many times and I have always wanted to see aura's. I really felt a very keen desire toward it. However, I had gotten myself to a place of comfort by the time this actually came along and I was surprised and overwhelmed.

I love the ability though because without it people seem a bit dead. Although I will confess when I wanted to go out for a walk today I'm sort of in my mind, planning a route I will not run into people. The thing is that I see things in people occasionally (i.e. definitive) and it may be best, some of the time, to simply not look at people!

The sense of seeing the aura's is a bit like the after effect of staring at a light. It's obviously a lot more structured and there is an emotional aspect of it. But it's enough that the afterimage of the TV completely confuses it by making me see loads of stuff everywhere.

It's an interesting story Tenet Nosce. I hope you do well with it. Perhaps getting it down to proveable things like Zener cards might help you explain it to people but I've always found/ thought that you need emotion for telepathy and Zener cards aren't particularly emotional. The best book I've found on specificities on aura's etc. is one by Karla McKlaren called your aura and your chakras.

Meerie

You wanted it? and now you have it, you are not really satisfied with it?
"be careful what you wish for" comes to mind.
But I am sure with more time passing, you will find a way to deal with it that is less overwhelming. Smile
(I mean, integrating it without having to repress it)

Cassandra11

You are the Creator. You can be whatever you want to be, you can activate whatever ability you want and you can control it as well.
It seems like you like the ability and you do not want to lose it but you need to find a way to control it, am I right?
I suggest you avoid looking at the situation as an issue or problem. Just control it. You can do it in any way you want. use your energies, meditation or imagination, whatever works for you.
A simple example is to imagine an on/off button. Turn it on when you want to practice or use it with a specific intent. Like helping a person who asks for help/advice.

Out of interest - what do you include in your improved diet?
i'm more empathic when i'm clear but it hurts too much and i just don't have the energy. i can't see auras but it's invasive when you're so translucent people's gunk sticks to you and you feel everything. it almost drove me mad. i love being so clear but only when i'm around people who don't then pollute me with their stuff. shielding is superimportant i think. not that i know how to do it. it's why i just eat crap and drink alcohol now cuz i don't wanna go through that again. :/
(09-28-2011, 11:33 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i'm more empathic when i'm clear but it hurts too much and i just don't have the energy. i can't see auras but it's invasive when you're so translucent people's gunk sticks to you and you feel everything. it almost drove me mad. i love being so clear but only when i'm around people who don't then pollute me with their stuff. shielding is superimportant i think. not that i know how to do it. it's why i just eat crap and drink alcohol now cuz i don't wanna go through that again. :/

I used to absorb people's emotions. A routine shop with my partner would leave me more drained that a 2 hour intensive fitness session. I soon learned I was responsible for this draining.

A few things:

1. Your energy can never be taken away from you if you choose it so. One of the gifts of this experience is control over ourselves. Source energy is infinite, it will draw through you without limitation, unless you restrict it yourself.

2. Pull your aura in when you're around a lot of people. Do this intuitively, it's different for everyone. You have to trust yourself here.

3. Stay in you center. Stay positive.

Thats it. 2. is optional in fact, I do not do that anymore. Instead, I stay open, and I radiate L/L as I walk around groups of people. I see them all as myself, the Creator, part of me, connected. And I radiate love to myself(ves) :¬)
it's not a conscious choice. i don't know how to do it. where are all the mystery schools?
(09-28-2011, 11:56 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]it's not a conscious choice. i don't know how to do it. where are all the mystery schools?

Mysteriously hidden in plain sight. Tongue
My diet: I am a type 1 diabetic so violations of diet are often more catastrophic for me than most. I eliminated sugary foods. I stopped all caffeine. I eat a lot of fruit and meat, I now often go with my inner cravings. So currently I'm a bit sick of fruit and want to settle down to a salad or some sort of vegetable. I avoid white flour but haven't eliminated it per say and I still do drink alcohol. Mostly wine. Although I will try to curtail that if it gets to a level I feel is disrespectful to my body. I used to drink a lot and can handle my liquor.

To talk briefly on empathy etc. I really don't know where to start because I've been to a healing courses etc and a reiki healer back in the day. I would say if you do try and construct sheilds make them semi- permeable, let in certain things but not others. You can get paranoid behind something that doesn't let in anything, or out.

And like someone said up there. I have decided to see it as fun and an opportunity. Seems like it will cause less stress that way.
(09-28-2011, 12:20 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2011, 11:56 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]it's not a conscious choice. i don't know how to do it. where are all the mystery schools?

Mysteriously hidden in plain sight. Tongue

not arguing with you there. i'm crap at plainsight. i think outside the box.
yeah you're supposed to let in good stuff. it's just hard to know how to make that mechanism.
people say they've cured their diabetes with diet changes.
When I have needed it I have used a set of three white energy balls with a semi permeable sheild. The shield has obvious holes in it and the white balls scan what comes in and selectively let in certain things. Although you're own imaginative mechanism/ instructive may be different.

I did the whole Robert Young thing, didn't work.

Meerie

Phoenix, when you are faced with a crowd of people, for example and it gets a bit overwhelming, I have the following suggestion... could you just try and look at it like a scene in the movie?
During a shamanic exercice I started seeing many faces, some of them rather terrifying, in the guy standing opposite me. I almost dropped out of the practice but then this tiny voice inside me urged me to stay, and just view it like a spectator in the cinema. Not judging it, just looking at it and observing.
And it worked well for me! It took the fear out of me immediately.
I guess it is exciting to see all these colors surrounding people! Smile I am happy for you.

(09-29-2011, 03:10 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Phoenix, when you are faced with a crowd of people, for example and it gets a bit overwhelming, I have the following suggestion... could you just try and look at it like a scene in the movie?
During a shamanic exercice I started seeing many faces, some of them rather terrifying, in the guy standing opposite me. I almost dropped out of the practice but then this tiny voice inside me urged me to stay, and just view it like a spectator in the cinema. Not judging it, just looking at it and observing.
And it worked well for me! It took the fear out of me immediately.
I guess it is exciting to see all these colors surrounding people! Smile I am happy for you.

Great advice, as rather ironically, that's exactly what this experience is :¬)

The experience we perceive is created by the unified light of consciousness filtered through our brains, just as the cinema screen is the filtered result of the projector light through a film reel.
i love film reels.
sometimes i feel life flows as a movie and i'm just watching it... it's the times i get more emotional that it feels realer.or more annoying...
Apologies for sending this to the front.

Despite my warm words in this, I think the emotion of my initial horror at seeing aura's was a bit of a negative emotion.

I have developed of screen glare, a kind of eyestrain which may see me needing glasses. I just did some visualising (image streaming) in order to review an event yesterday, and I got the headache then, which indicates to me a link between the aura/ pineal gland area and the screen glare.

The image streaming revealed emotions in a friend* that if I had noticed I would, quite possibly have made different decisions that night. I would have used the 'positivity' inside me differently.

There are other people and areas I think aura's would be useful in.

So I wanted to declare infront of a selection of my Peers, and, importantly, the Creator and my Higher Self, that I accept aura's in order to facilitate my healing (being a bit technical now Smile) And to be closer to my true self.

* which also logically are very obvious just needed a cue to think that way.
It's part of your sensory apparatus. Would you ever consider removing your eyes or ears? Your nerves that allow a sense of touch?

What if you were blind and never considered sight, yet on the day you suddenly activate eyesight you feel you are not ready, and it seems as if it makes the world insane?

Really it is a simple thing to "get the most" out of it. "Look at the bright side" so to speak.

Ah yeah, tension can cause auras to appear as well. Or pressures in certain parts of the skull.
Are third eyes 'open' from birth?

When I was a child people would tell me that there was 'too much' energy running through my third eye. I freaked out when had premonition. I remember somehow it was 'wrong' to do... but don't remember where I learned that. But when those visions stopped other modes of knowing became available so I guess it's OK to use whatever is most comfortable...

With deep concentration, colors do pop up suddenly... Found that it's possible to 'detect' when someone had experienced certain type of violence or even pick up a 'unique' energy connected to a particular personality disorder.
(10-27-2012, 01:25 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]Are third eyes 'open' from birth?

They say the veil is thinner around birth and death.

The brain is 100% functional at birth, then after a couple of months begins to delete unused pathways.
Pages: 1 2