Bring4th

Full Version: My awakening dream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a dream when I was 14 years old. This dream changed my life because the love I felt was like none other. Its weird that it took place in a pizza parlor parking spot. I wasn't a Christian fundamentalist at the time, but I remember at that age I was seeking spiritual truths and it has been a huge learning experience from that point on. I think it was the grand catalyst for me in seeking a spiritual understanding of life.

But I met a being of Light, and it was a very very bright white light that had a human bipedal archetype form and was proportionate. I just hugged this being and embraced the love that was radiating from, what I believe now through me and my Higher Self. It was also a way of showing love between others because I was "myself" in the dream. I got my first real taste of oneness that night.

I remember it had no facial features as I can recall, but I was reading one of those Jack Chick tracts. In these tracts, the image of God does not have a face either. That could've been a subconcious part of me that wanted to see God that way, but I have seen some esoteric images that portray beings with no facial features whatsoever.

A big battle occurred spiritually and I had to find my way to undo my orthodox beliefs. This all took place within 2 years.

14 years later, that dream is one of the most integral parts of keeping me willing to live and a reminder that I am loved and a part of something bigger than myself.

Meerie

Beautiful dream, thanks for sharing. I think none of us is actually able to see God, the god source while we are here, not even in our dreams... we would probably spontaneously combust if that happens.
It might been one of your guides for example.

Thank you Great Spirit. you are lucky to have had that experience
Beautiful dream/experience - thank you for sharing it GreatSpirit!