Bring4th

Full Version: To Release From Karma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Unbound

Karma is simply cause and effect, which has the fulcrum of action. To be free from karma you must let go of the past and the future, you must focus on your action in the now. Set your intention and realize that to do good and/or be positive in the moment is all that is required to get beyond. You are in a single moment, shifting it with constant input and output. Input positivity and it will consistently be given back to you. Reality is a mirror, a field of reflections, and with this we can understand that we are the light that emanates out to our environment and is reflected back at us.
When you are released from personal karma, you will then carry collective karma. Angel

Helping humanity in carrying and releasing karma is one of the services rendered by wanderers. It is an honor to lend a shoulder and to walk the path together in sharing. The key is forgiveness at the collective level. Are also part of the picture love and compassion as well as a deep sense of sharing responsibility and solutions at the collective level. To be the love in the moment brings the release.

It resembles an onion's skin with a succession of layers where family karma comes next including all ancestors who then get healed from their past karma. Remember, there is no time per se in matters of the soul.
When family karma is also released, you face still the next layer and the next one and so on until you have transformed in yourself all the human DNA inherited and shared in your being.

There is a valuable tool for collective karma release, the beautiful Ho'opono'pono of our Hawaiian brothers and sisters.

http://vimeo.com/22305314

"I am sorry
Please forgive me
Thank you
I love you"

"To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you." (Lewis B. Smedesr)

Heart Be the Love in every moment Heart

Whitefeather

Letting go of the past, as you put it, is akin to forgiveness. An even more concise quote from our dear ancient astronaut...

Ra Wrote:In forgiveness lies the stoppage of the wheel of action, or what you call karma.
(10-05-2011, 04:39 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Letting go of the past, as you put it, is akin to forgiveness. An even more concise quote from our dear ancient astronaut...

Ra Wrote:In forgiveness lies the stoppage of the wheel of action, or what you call karma.
Yep, different words, same thing! Smile

And it is great to read again the exact quote from Ra; thank you Namaste.

Heart Be the love in the moment Heart

Cassandra11

The concept of karma is a bit confusing sometimes Smile
Ra seems to refer to karma as the wheel of negative actions..

If some actions seem bad even though the intention behind them is actually good, can we call it karma?

Where does forgiveness really come from? love or understanding?

Can forgiveness come gradually?
Can detachment stop the wheel of action?

Unbound

Karma is cause and effect, nothing more. Certainly forgiveness can, and usually does, come gradually and I would say it comes from both Love and Understanding, which produces Compassion. Detachment is part of releasing the past, because one no longer becomes possessive of events. However, Detachment can never be mistaken with apathy or nihilism, it is an understanding of the changing nature of reality.

The wheel does not necessarily need to be stopped, but rather driven carefully. The idea of purity of intention eventually "stopping" the wheel is more to say that the wheel no longer spins of its own accord, but is consciously driven.

No one can proclaim anothers karma, regardless of what they perceive. Our karma is each our own and we individually know what it is for us.
Azrael, have you noticed your field get a little denser when you let go of attachments or become detached? I'm wondering if that's normal for others as well, or if I'm the only one.

Unbound

When I am going through releasing I most definitely feel a "thickening" of the energy around my body, and it tends to take on a flowing sort of ripple. Lately I have been working with my heart and I've been feeling ripples of energy almost forming a sort of armour on my chest, it feels strong and open as you allow energy to flow. Remember, we are interconnected with the energy around us, so as you begin to open yourself up you "touch" the energy around you and once you touch it, it is always there.
I especially feel the denseness strongly in my jaw and skull. It can feel like the teeth are being crushed, but it's a good feeling.

Cassandra11

(10-05-2011, 06:38 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Karma is cause and effect, nothing more. Certainly forgiveness can, and usually does, come gradually and I would say it comes from both Love and Understanding, which produces Compassion. Detachment is part of releasing the past, because one no longer becomes possessive of events. However, Detachment can never be mistaken with apathy or nihilism, it is an understanding of the changing nature of reality.

The wheel does not necessarily need to be stopped, but rather driven carefully. The idea of purity of intention eventually "stopping" the wheel is more to say that the wheel no longer spins of its own accord, but is consciously driven.

No one can proclaim anothers karma, regardless of what they perceive. Our karma is each our own and we individually know what it is for us.
Thank you.

That makes it easier to understand the concept. The problem is that I feel the need to look back at the past when i think about karma. I think I choose not to give it too much attention and rather live life day by day and grab learning opportunity from there.

Unbound

By the sounds of it, you are already driving the wheel. Smile The concept of karma has been misunderstood, in my opinion. It is not a manner of repentance, it is a manner of self-awareness in the moment. It is the assertion that "you reap what you sow", and so conscientiousness in the moment is the lesson it is meant to teach. When you view a negative event in your life, perhaps you could accredit it to some "past" karma, but when you really look at it for what is being given it's an opportunity to test your positivity.

I, personally, don't believe in karmic "debt", in the sense of having to "pay" for past mistakes. Simply, "mistakes", or rather unnecessary pain (which is suffering), will repeat until the one makes the choice to take the alternate path and to act with positivity and love when the situation of the "mistake" comes up.

This doesn't mean that for someone who has released themselves from the weight of karma will be without trial or without challenge, but that these challenges will be greeted as a catalyst for positivity, rather than a "punishment".
(10-05-2011, 05:51 PM)Cassandra11 Wrote: [ -> ]If some actions seem bad even though the intention behind them is actually good, can we call it karma?

All thought and action has consequences, whether or not we label these as good or bad is subjective.

Forgiveness comes from letting go of a distortion that is held due to lack of acceptance.

Cassandra11

(10-05-2011, 07:20 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]I, personally, don't believe in karmic "debt", in the sense of having to "pay" for past mistakes. Simply, "mistakes", or rather unnecessary pain (which is suffering), will repeat until the one makes the choice to take the alternate path and to act with positivity and love when the situation of the "mistake" comes up.

This doesn't mean that for someone who has released themselves from the weight of karma will be without trial or without challenge, but that these challenges will be greeted as a catalyst for positivity, rather than a "punishment".
I agree with you here. That is exactly why i choose to let it go.

"Free will does not mean that there will be no circumstances when calculations will be awry. This is so in all aspects of the life experience. Although there are no mistakes, there are surprises."

From session 69 of LOO Aug 29, 1981

(10-05-2011, 10:20 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2011, 05:51 PM)Cassandra11 Wrote: [ -> ]If some actions seem bad even though the intention behind them is actually good, can we call it karma?

All thought and action has consequences, whether or not we label these as good or bad is subjective.

Forgiveness comes from letting go of a distortion that is held due to lack of acceptance.
Thank you.
So not accepting someone or something is just a reflection of me not accepting some (hidden) aspects of myself?
(10-06-2011, 03:03 AM)Cassandra11 Wrote: [ -> ]So not accepting someone or something is just a reflection of me not accepting some (hidden) aspects of myself?
Yes. Non-acceptance of other-than-self (someone or some thing) can be seen as a reflection or as the condition or as a consequence of non-acceptance of self.

What is self and what is other-than-self?

Cassandra11

(10-06-2011, 07:05 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2011, 03:03 AM)Cassandra11 Wrote: [ -> ]So not accepting someone or something is just a reflection of me not accepting some (hidden) aspects of myself?
Yes. Non-acceptance of other-than-self (someone or some thing) can be seen as a reflection or as the condition or as a consequence of non-acceptance of self.

hmm tough one Smile
Many would say that other-than-self is only reflection of the self. According to LOO this must be true.We are nothing but connected souls living in a hologram.
But as we are on this 3d illusion it becomes much more complex to grasp. Because we are blinded and we can not see the connection clearly. Separation.
Example: I do my best to be a STO-person and I have to look at a STS-person as my reflection. This person's choices could be the exact opposite of what I would choose. I assume that somehow there is a distortion in me that makes me not accept this fact. But I still do not know how to see that distortion in order to dissolve it?
(10-05-2011, 06:38 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Our karma is each our own...

Will have to disagree there with you. However, we all are entitled to our own distortions of 'reality', I suppose.
(10-05-2011, 05:51 PM)Cassandra11 Wrote: [ -> ]...love or understanding?

From what I could gather from the LOO, both are the same (I think).
can density be called stability? sometimes i feel my energy becoming thicker and i become more emotionally stable. i dunno.

Cassandra11

(10-06-2011, 10:30 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]can density be called stability? sometimes i feel my energy becoming thicker and i become more emotionally stable. i dunno.
You mean density as in 3thD, 4thD ect?
Emotions are less complex in 4thD. Emotional instability is typical for 3thD, I think.
Not sure about how it would feel to have "thicker energy".

Unbound

Once we have surpassed our own karma, there is no need to worry about further karma because we will already be on the path of directing the wheel. Yes, we as a species have a sense of "karma" to work through, but I still don't view it as a "righting the wrong" so much as a need to shift from negative, consuming thought to positive, productive thought. Once you have achieved this for yourself, you will automatically be working forward. I like to think of "paying karma" as being more akin to healing a wound. We've made the mistake and touched the hot stove, now we have to learn not to touch it again. After that, there is nothing to do but to try to convince people not to touch the stove in the first place through a sharing of our own experiences.
(10-06-2011, 07:49 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2011, 06:38 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Our karma is each our own...

Will have to disagree there with you. However, we all are entitled to our own distortions of 'reality', I suppose.
(10-05-2011, 05:51 PM)Cassandra11 Wrote: [ -> ]...love or understanding?

From what I could gather from the LOO, both are the same (I think).

(10-06-2011, 02:19 PM)Cassandra11 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2011, 10:30 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]can density be called stability? sometimes i feel my energy becoming thicker and i become more emotionally stable. i dunno.

You mean density as in 3thD, 4thD ect?
Emotions are less complex in 4thD. Emotional instability is typical for 3thD, I think.
Not sure about how it would feel to have "thicker energy".

We are continually increasing our 3D density, or subdensity within 3D.
(10-06-2011, 07:33 AM)Cassandra11 Wrote: [ -> ]hmm tough one Smile

Example: I do my best to be a STO-person and I have to look at a STS-person as my reflection. This person's choices could be the exact opposite of what I would choose. I assume that somehow there is a distortion in me that makes me not accept this fact. But I still do not know how to see that distortion in order to dissolve it?

Fortunately, in 3D you need only to accept the STS-person's choice. The One (or the Logos) accepts that choice, so why not you? Easy. Angel

Leave distortions to the distortion geeks. Cool

Cassandra11

(10-07-2011, 12:45 AM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2011, 07:33 AM)Cassandra11 Wrote: [ -> ]hmm tough one Smile

Fortunately, in 3D you need only to accept the STS-person's choice. The One (or the Logos) accepts that choice, so why not you? Easy. Angel

Leave distortions to the distortion geeks. Cool
haha quite funny BigSmile

Why not me? because I am a portion of The One that wishes to be like The One every day as best as I can
. I do that in many different ways( One of them is asking those geek questions in order to understand The One)

Don't get me wrong, I have passed the phase of feeling anger towards STS-entities.
But what would you do and how would you feel if that service is offered directly to you?
Would you simply accept it because "fortunately you are in 3D", no matter how the results will be?
3D makes it much harder to deal with this kind of situations. That's why 3D is the greatest opportunity for learning.
It's a dilemma, you see. We need to find some balance between Love and Wisdom.
I do not disagree with you, Cass11, just offering information to reduce your concerns. Besides 3D, you are in all Ds.

The 3D life is for experiencing other selves in a big variety of circumstances and to make the Choice. We 3Ders aren't qualified to learn, except how to get on better while in 3D. Since I figured this out I feel very liberated and hope that, at some point, you will too.

Cassandra11

(10-07-2011, 02:55 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]I do not disagree with you, Cass11, just offering information to reduce your concerns. Besides 3D, you are in all Ds.

The 3D life is for experiencing other selves in a big variety of circumstances and to make the Choice. We 3Ders aren't qualified to learn, except how to get on better while in 3D. Since I figured this out I feel very liberated and hope that, at some point, you will too.
Well, thank you. It is much appreciated Smile
(10-06-2011, 07:33 AM)Cassandra11 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2011, 07:05 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

hmm tough one Smile
Many would say that other-than-self is only reflection of the self. According to LOO this must be true.We are nothing but connected souls living in a hologram.
But as we are on this 3d illusion it becomes much more complex to grasp. Because we are blinded and we can not see the connection clearly. Separation.

Forgiveness dissolves it. It is an inner forgiveness in the sense that no-one has to actually go to people and tell them that they forgive them, though that would be fun if everyone would do this BigSmile. It can be gradual or it may also be sudden. You choose. Forgiveness is an act of non-judgement. Acceptance that the person has their own path to fulfill helps too. You may have a place on their path or you may not. You may see them but why judging them? The judging of a specific trait in another is the expression of a part of one's own natural negativity which has not been accepted or reconciled with. It is a common occurrence to see in others all the negativity which one has... much like in a mirror.

Quote:10.14 Ra:
Exercise One. ... The moment contains love....

Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. ...

Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.

Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator.

Take care
HeartSmile

(10-05-2011, 01:22 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Karma is simply cause and effect, which has the fulcrum of action. To be free from karma you must let go of the past and the future, you must focus on your action in the now. Set your intention and realize that to do good and/or be positive in the moment is all that is required to get beyond. You are in a single moment, shifting it with constant input and output. Input positivity and it will consistently be given back to you. Reality is a mirror, a field of reflections, and with this we can understand that we are the light that emanates out to our environment and is reflected back at us.

Quote:34.4 Questioner: Would you define karma?

Ra: I am Ra. Our understanding of karma is that which may be called inertia. Those actions which are put into motion will continue using the ways of balancing until such time as the controlling or higher principle which you may liken unto your braking or stopping is invoked. This stoppage of the inertia of action may be called forgiveness. These two concepts are inseparable.

34.5 Questioner: If an entity develops what is called karma in an incarnation, is there then programming that sometimes occurs so that he will experience catalysts that will enable him to get to a point of forgiveness thereby alleviating the karma?

Ra: I am Ra. This is, in general, correct. However, both self and any involved other-self may, at any time through the process of understanding, acceptance, and forgiveness, ameliorate these patterns. This is true at any point in an incarnative pattern. Thus one who has set in motion an action may forgive itself and never again make that error. This also brakes or stops what you call karma.

According to Ra, forgiveness is what stops the wheel of karma.
I forgive you all! BigSmile

Heart