Bring4th

Full Version: An old members thoughts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I left a long time ago, and I've felt like I owed an explenation to some of the people here that knew me.

It's nice to believe in something. Something larger than life, that gives you meaning, inspiration, hope. Many of you here does that. I did.
We all have our different views upon reality. Yet, reality is quite static and neutral in itself. It doesnt provide meaning - some people are more or less lucky in finding such. But if you remove all fantasy, all manner of fancifull explenations, you will find that we only have eachothers to give comfort. And how many things this have created, this incredible mesh of people with different ideas bonding together to make new ideas.
Like the Law of One.

When you decide to trust in something it's quite difficult to remain neutral, to analyze everything you take in and integrate it if its really true for you. There is much information out there that can be beneficial or hurtful.

Some people label others as "STS" and "STO". This is fear-mongering at a very subtle level. I was always unfomfortable with this when I studied the Law of One. Ra speaks of it a lot. Some idea that there are higher beings which are in control of our lives. Some idea that you need to be in a way to "ascend". An idea that people who feel connected to animals are further down this ascension and people who sit around doing nothing, thinking of colors, are higher. That praying and thought makes more difference than going out there and actually doing it. There were many things. I never saw much of anything of that really.

Religion is a fun example, especially popular Christianity. A friend of mine gave a person her wallet back. She said "oh thank god" and left. God had nothing to do with this, it was my friend who gave her the wallet. She didn't thank my friend. This is very simplified. You can of course explain this with various fanciful reasons. Yet the point stands - the reality we share has no God. There is only us to help eachother.

We know very little about reality, but some of us are finding out, by exploring the real reality. Not an intricate fantasy.
I said it's nice to belive. I know. I miss it sometimes.
But I decided to believe in people and the reality we share. Not in the reality we do not share.
There is good in everyone, because they are people. They are not STS or STO.

I feel for those of you who are helplessly trapped in a destructive mentality. You can escape to the real world.

It's not so bad, I promise.

Bye.

Meerie

Hello and welcome back! Smile
I am not comfortable with the labels STO and STS either, I tell ya (besides I think most people fall into the labelling one as good and the other as bad whereas Ra did not intend it to be viewn as such in the first place. IMO).
I am mostly here for the gossip and the fun (see "treehuggers thread" in the meetup)
Besides, nowadays it is also possible to discuss other channeled materials, Bashar, Hidden hand BigSmile and Kryon in the non L/L Research channeled forum.
anyway enjoy yourself and have a great day!
Heart
Hello ayadew,

Nice to "see" you "back", even though you might not stay.

There are interesting thoughts that you shared. My personal belief is that thoughts/opinions/points of viewing the outer world from the within, the inner self/world, shift with the experience that we can not escape. Destructive mentality that you speak of, is an aspect of that self, that indeed can be trapped sometimes, or experiencing inertia. And the Creator/God/One Infinite Source? It is all that there is; you, me, your friend that gave back the wallet to that other self, who by thanking the God, thanked your friend. It is all depending on the approach, or the choice of seeing/viewing the "real world". But our experiences studying the Ra material seem to be different. When I *finally* found that source, it was like an instant merging with that source. Instant love. Instant resonance. But as in your case, there were stuff there that in the beginning brought me negative response in the within. And these spots inside the self... are what the lessons all about. Don't you think?

Thank you for sharing, and I hope to get to know you better. We are not that far in the physical from each other, as I live in Stockholm.

With love, brother.
STS and STO are concepts which Ra uses to describe the Law of One to our current culture, to help us understand polarisation and balancing. Don was very scientifically minded, and Ra was a match for this. Hence communication stopped upon his death.

Ra's most profound quote, to me, is this:

Quote:Questioner: ... could you state some of the practices or exercises to perform to produce an acceleration toward the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra. Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and useable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love.

When you align with that, and your thoughts, words and deeds reflect it, regardless of beliefs, origin, race, sex, status - anything - , you're a bright light in the world, who's path will make a valuable difference for others.

Deciding to believe in people, which is what I have also done, is in complete alignment with TLOO. People and the Creator are not different entities. Each person IS the Creator. I think many people still externalise The One Infinite Creator when they read it, but it's a term to describe the single consciousness - the I AM feeling - that unites us all.

Peace and love brother, all the best on your travels :¬)
(10-05-2011, 07:02 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ](besides I think most people fall into the labelling one as good and the other as bad whereas Ra did not intend it to be viewn as such in the first place. IMO).

I love Ra for that, M.

Ra Wrote:Questioner: Who went to the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. The one known as Genghis Khan.

Questioner: What does he presently do there? What is his job or occupation?

Ra: I am Ra. This entity serves the Creator in its own way.

Questioner: Is it impossible for you to tell us precisely how he does this service?

Ra: I am Ra. It is possible for us to speak to this query. However, we use any chance we may have to reiterate the basic understanding/learning that all beings serve the Creator.......

3DMonkey

YAY!!!!!!!!! Ayadew Smile Smile Smile
ayadew

I'm still fairly new here and have been taking time to read the wanderer stories thread when I can. I just read your story yesterday and wondered why I hadn't seen you here. I'm so pleased that you came by today! I was hoping to talk to you about your statement:

"Currently I do not really wish to make the Harvest though. If I came here for a reason, which is a rare and great honor, I wish to teach/learn as much as possible."

I have felt that on several occasions in this lifetime I have been given the choice to move on, or stay here to "help others."

What did you mean today when you talked about "going out there and doing it?" I've been struggling to find that balance between thinking/doing.

Love and light to you, ayadew!
STS and STO is an attempt to explain and define different parts of the scale. Its a polarity and it exists. Sure the names dont sound so atractive and even a bit stupid, but its there. I agree with you in overall but i would like to add that the real world which you speak of, is nature. Some might call it god. I can totally accept a person thanking god for having another person returning his wallet to him because the person might believe that this whole reality and nature is actually god, and the person who returned the wallet is part of it. A part of nature.

So there is no difference. Its all connected. The metaphysical exists and its there. Having a difficult time to precieve it due to nature is another story. A story which also involves free will and choice.

Yes, labeling things causes division but hey, thats nature working again. There is no difference between a thinking human using his computer to post on these forums and a bacteria at the bottom of the ocean interacting with millions of other organisms. Its a net. We are a part of it.

3DMonkey

In light of that, thank you for your part every one.
Never thought of STO and STS orientations as fear mongering. I think it could easily be depicted that way due to an individual's baggage, however.
(10-05-2011, 06:31 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]... We all have our different views upon reality.
.... this incredible mesh of people with different ideas bonding together to make new ideas.
Like the Law of One.

There is only us to help eachother.

... But I decided to believe in people and the reality we share. Not in the reality we do not share.
Hi Ayadew,

It is really nice to 'see' you again. You have been missed!

I completely agree on the point that 'There is only us to help each other'.

Looking forward to read from you soon. Smile

Love/Light/Life/Laughter

Whitefeather

(10-05-2011, 06:31 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]There is good in everyone, because they are people. They are not STS or STO.

I would completely agree with you if you said "They are not good or evil." I think automatically assuming that one would consider STS evil and STO good is a mindset which forgets all are to be loved, despite their orientation. We can tell the difference between STS and STO, because someone who is STO would help someone while and STS person would use someone. These actions are mechanical rather than spiritual, and we can determine (with enough transparency) whether someone is helping another or using another. And we can decide to mirror one of those particular polarization while straying away from the other. If we can determine these things in our own actions, how can we not determine them in another's? And why not just say that STO isn't "good" and STS isn't "evil," but serving others makes our hearts sing so that's what we do, while serving self makes other entity's hearts sing, and all should be loved, whether STO or STS?
loving something does not mean ignoring its nature.

in this current 3d to 6d continuum there is good and evil, there is right and wrong, there is 'should do', and 'should not do'.

love doesnt mean ignoring of base rules and mechanics infinite intelligence put forth in these densities in order to facilitate progress.
Regarding STS and STO, I think that it is possible to be in a position where without be judgmental, one is able to be discerning. After all, in order to freely choose our path, it helps to be discerning. Discernment brings every one to a position of choice and, with free will to do so.

Now, in the best STOs who are the ones who have reached and have maintained a minimum of 51% service to others, there is still up to 49% STS; let’s not forget about this. These 49% account mainly for looking after survival needs; however, everyone is ‘managing’ this - or another - percentage in the way they wish and in the best and unique manner according to their own individual needs. Therefore, no other can really judge a person over their management of service, mainly because it is impossible to discern the manner by which one person will balance their percentage of service.

Rather than the terms of “bad” and “good” which I find judgmental, why not term STS and STO as “devouring" system or path and “radiant" system or path, which if I remember correctly was used at some point by Ra in their attempt as definition.
We learn that up to and including 3rd D, the two systems mingle and live together at least here on Earth within the veil. While from early 4th D to early 6th D, the two paths get naturally separated by their respective vibratory frequencies. The separation starts happening as soon as one is free from the veil.

My perception is that Ra introduced the notions of STS/STO not to induce judgment in us but to help us to be more discerning so that we could become aware and therefore be also stronger in our choice regarding our personal path in life. Besides, passing judgment within the veil shows an inclination towards STS since it is not helpful for either part to judge anyone when a person may only be struggling or wounded! And this is valid for either side.

Very briefly, neutrally and, without any judgment, STS is characterized by a transfer of energy in the case when the energy forcibly taken from an entity results in a loss of energy for the entity and a gain of energy for the STS. The loss of energy usually creates suffering and pain in the entity from who the energy was forcibly taken in the first place. Energy being transferable through different means, either as (in no specific order and non exhaustive) information, food, money, personal inner light, work, services rendered, time, focus, thought forms, feelings, sex, health and healing, the creative arts including music, etc.

STO functions very differently. It does not require to forcibly take energy from other beings since STOs are able to create/radiate from source their own energy and to live their life according to free exchange of energy. They are usually very creative entities and able to contribute to society in many ways and, for the benefit of many. The energy they are constantly offering varies in frequency, from (and in no specific order and non exhaustive) information, food, money, personal inner light, work, services rendered, time, focus, thought forms, feelings, sex, health and healing, the creative arts including music, etc.
While STOs will go in life in a generously giving manner, they will suffer pain and ill-health if they fail to receive energies freely given from others in a manner which will balance the energies they are giving out. This is where helping one another (as Ayadew was mentioning: "there is only us to help each other") in an STO system is extremely beneficial because when that happens, indeed I should rather say, when this is the chosen path, all energies will get balanced and health will be restored to all members of the community in an extraordinary exponential curve.

Just remember that 3D is an STS dominant system per default here on planet Earth. One does not really choose to be STS because it is inherent to this system already. One can only choose to follow /walk the STO path.

Be well all
in Love, Light, Life and Laughter Heart :idea:

I freaking love that explanation! Smile thank you so much for saying that. I get the feeling that it was something I needed to hear and be reminded about. And that last little bit about one (instead of only how about is given the choice?) to be STO within this system on earth is IMO right on the mark. Smile -Conifer16- Adonai Vasu Borragus by the way I am having trouble finding the words to describe the thoughts I am having right now so that last sentence might seem odd or off and certainly is not representing my actuall thoughts. But this is as close to them as I can get right now.(darn language network.Why can't you descibe everything? If you don't rectify this I will go and join the telepathic network and words be dammed.) lol BigSmile

3DMonkey

(10-07-2011, 08:27 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]My perception is that Ra introduced the notions of STS/STO not to induce judgment in us but to help us to be more discerning so that we could become aware and therefore be also stronger in our choice regarding our personal path in life.

That is definitely the reason. The notion is a motivation to make a choice of action, and to create confidence that this action has purpose to a personal end.
I don't tend to see it in terms of STO or STS. I see it as acceptance or separation. How much you accept others and what comes your way, or how much you separate yourself by pushing back. How much of Creator's light do we let in?

I think in this case we find ourselves in a certain subdensity of 3D. In the middle of 3D lies the 4th subdensity (love subdensity). If we are just over the middle point of 3D subdensity, come harvest we will have sufficient density (less of an ego attachment) that our momentum can carry us over into 4D. Our subdensity tips the scales in other words. It's about being ready for the lessons that 4D will offer by already having practiced them at least in the 4th subdensity of 3D.

Subdensity I have found is also tied to how expansive the possibilities for experiencing are. You can get somewhat of an idea of where you are by what emotions you tend to have the most. If they are expansive emotions like longing or wonder, chances are you're further along than if you were set in anger or such. More expansive tends to have less attachment. Currently, my main emotion is a detached curiosity. It's somewhere between longing and wonder.
(10-06-2011, 03:09 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2011, 06:31 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]There is good in everyone, because they are people. They are not STS or STO.

I would completely agree with you if you said "They are not good or evil." I think automatically assuming that one would consider STS evil and STO good is a mindset which forgets all are to be loved, despite their orientation. We can tell the difference between STS and STO, because someone who is STO would help someone while and STS person would use someone. These actions are mechanical rather than spiritual, and we can determine (with enough transparency) whether someone is helping another or using another. And we can decide to mirror one of those particular polarization while straying away from the other. If we can determine these things in our own actions, how can we not determine them in another's? And why not just say that STO isn't "good" and STS isn't "evil," but serving others makes our hearts sing so that's what we do, while serving self makes other entity's hearts sing, and all should be loved, whether STO or STS?
Saying there is no STS or STO in 3D is basically denial. It's like saying the Sun does not exist now because it will not exist in 10 billion years.
It's like saying that some musical motif is not compelling to someone because at some point they will outgrow the song. The characterizations provided for the polarities or higher beings which are "in control of our lives" was in impression not provided and therefore completely fabricated.

Of course others provide opportunities for our evolution. From where do you you think we get ideas? If you label such opportunity "control" it's rather meaningless, because how else would one be able to grasp that which they are. Seriously, why not be thankful for those who offered light and skip the useless "victim" mentality, in every assumed case of oppression.
(10-06-2011, 08:32 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]loving something does not mean ignoring its nature.

in this current 3d to 6d continuum there is good and evil, there is right and wrong, there is 'should do', and 'should not do'.

love doesnt mean ignoring of base rules and mechanics infinite intelligence put forth in these densities in order to facilitate progress.

Not "ignoring something's nature" doesn't mean labeling it as right, wrong, good, evil, etc. I agree that it shouldn't be ignored, but those labels are completely subjective and are 100% your opinion. What's right for you may not right for an STS individual, and may not right for an individual content with indifference, and none of those entities are better or more worthy to the Creator than the other (unless, of course, by your own opinion). What you consider "good," someone else may consider "evil," and since these are not mechanical descriptions (completely subjective), no one can expect to share the same definitions as another.

Mechanically, yes, there is positive (integrating, accepting) and negative (segregating, separating), and those can be examined objectively, but saying either of those "should or shouldn't" be done, are "good or evil," or are "right or wrong," is not something that can even be discussed objectively.
(10-05-2011, 06:31 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.

I left a long time ago, and I've felt like I owed an explenation to some of the people here that knew me.

It's nice to believe in something. Something larger than life, that gives you meaning, inspiration, hope. Many of you here does that. I did.
We all have our different views upon reality. Yet, reality is quite static and neutral in itself. It doesnt provide meaning - some people are more or less lucky in finding such. But if you remove all fantasy, all manner of fancifull explenations, you will find that we only have eachothers to give comfort. And how many things this have created, this incredible mesh of people with different ideas bonding together to make new ideas.
Like the Law of One.

When you decide to trust in something it's quite difficult to remain neutral, to analyze everything you take in and integrate it if its really true for you. There is much information out there that can be beneficial or hurtful.

Some people label others as "STS" and "STO". This is fear-mongering at a very subtle level. I was always unfomfortable with this when I studied the Law of One. Ra speaks of it a lot. Some idea that there are higher beings which are in control of our lives. Some idea that you need to be in a way to "ascend". An idea that people who feel connected to animals are further down this ascension and people who sit around doing nothing, thinking of colors, are higher. That praying and thought makes more difference than going out there and actually doing it. There were many things. I never saw much of anything of that really.

Religion is a fun example, especially popular Christianity. A friend of mine gave a person her wallet back. She said "oh thank god" and left. God had nothing to do with this, it was my friend who gave her the wallet. She didn't thank my friend. This is very simplified. You can of course explain this with various fanciful reasons. Yet the point stands - the reality we share has no God. There is only us to help eachother.

We know very little about reality, but some of us are finding out, by exploring the real reality. Not an intricate fantasy.
I said it's nice to belive. I know. I miss it sometimes.
But I decided to believe in people and the reality we share. Not in the reality we do not share.

I feel for those of you who are helplessly trapped in a destructive mentality. You can escape to the real world.

It's not so bad, I promise.

Bye.

Ironically, the approach you are suggesting is perfectly in-line with the Ra Material. Resonance tells you where you can find the most growth. Imagining colours is "a path", not "the path". Spiritual growth comes from following your heart wherever it may lead.

According to Ra:

The best path is:

1. Unique for each individual.
2. Involves using real life catalyst to its full extent.
- which means:
-- living in the real world
-- being fully human
-- utilizing the veil as catalyst
3. Does not require any particular beliefs.
- which means it does not require a belief in:
-- colors
-- spirits
-- psychic powers
-- pyramids
-- STS or STO
-- anything at all

By following what resonates with you, and by going fully into the world to utilize your catalyst, you are actually closely taking the advice of Ra. And I admire that. We came here to Wander didn't we? The veil is there for our own growth, and bringing it down over our eyes can help us to grow sometimes.

In the Love and Light of the One Infinite Creator, I say Adonai to you Ayadew and I honour your noble path.
Very well said yoss.
(10-08-2011, 03:39 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2011, 08:32 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]loving something does not mean ignoring its nature.

Not "ignoring something's nature" doesn't mean labeling it as right, wrong, good, evil, etc.

it does. you assign desirability depending on the nature of concepts in line with your desired path. it doesnt matter whether you call something congruent with your path 'good', or call it 'efficient'. it is still differentiation based on preference according to paths.

Quote:What's right for you may not right for an STS individual, and may not right for an individual content with indifference, and none of those entities are better or more worthy to the Creator than the other (unless, of course, by your own opinion). What you consider "good," someone else may consider "evil," and since these are not mechanical descriptions (completely subjective), no one can expect to share the same definitions as another.

Mechanically, yes, there is positive (integrating, accepting) and negative (segregating, separating), and those can be examined objectively, but saying either of those "should or shouldn't" be done, are "good or evil," or are "right or wrong," is not something that can even be discussed objectively.

you cannot polarize positively by enslaving people. that's negative. so, its 'evil' if you are positive. it doesnt matter whether you call 'negative' as a positive person. it is still undesired in your chosen path. its as simple as that. there is no 'subjectivity' here. it is the way the polarity thing was made, just like how light travels in a straight line, and there is no changing that.

existential mechanics in universe does not revolve on people's preferences or perspectives. they work as they were designed to do. no amount of talking will make light travel in a non straight line without external factors.
(10-05-2011, 06:31 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.

...We all have our different views upon reality.

Totally agreed; this is fundamental in order to honor everyone's different views and paths...

Quote:...you will find that we only have eachothers to give comfort. And how many things this have created, this incredible mesh of people with different ideas bonding together to make new ideas.
Like the Law of One.

Agreed too! Another way of saying it could be that beings are carriers of truth through their individual reality, everyone bringing here with them their part of the overall true reality and, the coming together can be extraordinary when individuals are fully realized and respectful of one another.

Quote:...Some idea that you need to be in a way to "ascend". An idea that people who feel connected to animals are further down this ascension ...

Where in Ra did you find that?

Quote:...and people who sit around doing nothing, thinking of colors, are higher.

... and this one? Did Ra mentioned that? ... because I would disagre.

My view is that Ra brought us information without any judgment in it. But men judge because it makes them feel 'stronger than' and 'above' their fellow human beings. The feeling of superiority comes with the building of the yellow ray, the ray of power and, the need to be 'better' implies the thought that others are 'less'. For a person to be judging another reveals that this person is in fact judging their own self. Should we judge those? Of course not! Every entity has a different timing, a different mission and a very unique path. The Creator is enjoying all of us, each beeing valuable in their own manner. We can only in all fairness assert our uniqueness because as we honor another fellow's path, so do we honor ours and the uniqueness of our individual path. We owe this to ourselves and to our own mission in life.
Self-realization is a subtle balance, a point of view where one can express oneself and manifest ones uniqueness, whilst none other is denied their own individual perspective. In Truth, there is never any need to step on others' toes!
There IS enough 'space' for everyone to co-create their reality! Smile

Be well all
with Love & Light, Life & Laughter Heart

(10-08-2011, 07:13 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]... just like how light travels in a straight line, and there is no changing that.

no amount of talking will make light travel in a non straight line without external factors.

Hahaha! BigSmile In your world maybe, brother but not in mine! In my world, light does not 'travel' and since it does not travel, it does not travel in 'straight line' either, obviously. This idea you are putting forward as if it were a solid truth belongs to the old paradigm! It reminds me of a time when people 'knew' that the Earth was flat and there was no convincing them of otherwise! Be kind to yourself and ask yourself: "What is light and, what is it made of?"
Hint: Are photons electrons without a charge? If so, aren't they a singularity?

I am saying this in good and helpful spirit for all.
Be well
L/L/L/L
(10-08-2011, 07:13 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]you assign desirability depending on the nature of concepts in line with your desired path.

True. However, we 'assign desirability' only as pertaining to ourselves. We cannot assign desirability for an other-self.

(10-08-2011, 07:13 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]it doesnt matter whether you call something congruent with your path 'good', or call it 'efficient'. it is still differentiation based on preference according to paths.

I agree. It's just semantics. To an STO entity, actions considered acceptable by an STS entity are undesirable=bad=evil.

Apparently, some might have a reluctance to use terms such as good/evil because they have a religious connotation. But I wouldn't throw the baby out with the bathwater. The terms STO/STS can sometimes get cumbersome so I see no reason not to employ the old standbys, good/evil. The gist is the same.

I think people just want to avoid sounding judgmental. I don't think it's inappropriate to label, say for example, the perpetrators of 911 as 'evil.'

Labeling something as evil just means it's kinda obviously STS. That doesn't make the STS path any less valid. We know that it's a valid path. But it's still evil, nonetheless! We just have a fancier, more accurate description for it than the religions do.

(10-08-2011, 07:13 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]you cannot polarize positively by enslaving people. that's negative. so, its 'evil' if you are positive. it doesnt matter whether you call 'negative' as a positive person. it is still undesired in your chosen path. its as simple as that. there is no 'subjectivity' here. it is the way the polarity thing was made, just like how light travels in a straight line, and there is no changing that.

Very true. And in cases in which it's quite obvious that the entity is, say, enslaving an other-self, then yes, it's quite objective.

However, it gets tricky in situations in which the intentions of the entity aren't so obvious. That's where the gray area comes in, and in cases like that, it's better to not judge it, when we don't have all the facts. Even when we think we have the all facts, we don't.

3DMonkey

(10-08-2011, 11:55 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2011, 07:13 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]you cannot polarize positively by enslaving people. that's negative. so, its 'evil' if you are positive. it doesnt matter whether you call 'negative' as a positive person. it is still undesired in your chosen path. its as simple as that. there is no 'subjectivity' here. it is the way the polarity thing was made, just like how light travels in a straight line, and there is no changing that.

Very true. And in cases in which it's quite obvious that the entity is, say, enslaving an other-self, then yes, it's quite objective.

However, it gets tricky in situations in which the intentions of the entity aren't so obvious. That's where the gray area comes in, and in cases like that, it's better to not judge it, when we don't have all the facts. Even when we think we have the all facts, we don't.

What are some ways we enslave people? How we define this is different for each individual. Some may say that by telling them they are absolutely wrong is not allowing them the opportunity to express their idea of truth in their own created world, and that this is an attempt to enslave. I'd say the idea of STS/STO is a variable strictly for the internal experience. It is an idea available.

(10-08-2011, 11:55 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]We cannot assign desirability for an other-self.

So very true. It is impossible in every sense of the word. I like to focus on this at all times.