Bring4th

Full Version: Amazing Ex-NASA Scientist conference on life on mars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now this was meant to be a press conference.. back in 2001. I don't remember the media going anywhere near this.. What a disgrace.. Here we have 2 'retired' NASA scientists coming out with imagery that would make any skeptic fall over in disbelief, yet barely anyone even knew it took place... You would think they'd be excited to announce this stuff just like O'Leary and Van Flandern.. What, just because they're 'ex NASA' they have less credibility? Sadly both these gents have died of cancer so we no longer have them fighting for the truth.. I am sure they would be ashamed that NASA is still covering everything up..

Scientists announce the discovery of startling artificial Megalithic structures found among recently released NASA / JPL photos taken by the Mars Global Surveyor and that these artificial structures are stunning proof that Mars was once inhabited by an intelligent civilization. Includes a spectacular collection of new photographs presented by Dr. Tom Van Flandern, former Chief Astronomer for the United States Naval Observatory. See remarkable monuments, "T" shaped craters, gigantic glass tube systems, ancient forest remains and grand edifices that will leave you speechless. Also features Astronomer and former NASA Astronaut, trained to go to Mars, Dr. Brian O'Leary.

I have started it at
1 min 28 because that is where it actually begins the start is just a minute
long intro video..

I hope you enjoy it just as much as I did just confirms even more of what Ra said what amazed me
the most is the they speak of how there are certain elements in the air that
could have only have been created by artificial means,explosions to be exact..
They talk about how they now know that there was a giant cataclysmic event and
that there is much evidence to support explosions

Whats worse is that this conferance was never televised and was only released to the public a year ago by UFO.TV... I am sick of the leads of the world hiding the truth!
Thought that looked familiar...

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2079

No takers at the time :¬)
I have watched it a while ago. It is interesting and seems pretty legit. Untill when will the mainstream media ignore such findings? Its ridiculous.
Thanks zack231 for posting this. I'd likely never have found Namaste's original post of the link. Interesting information.

Love & Light!
(10-05-2011, 06:48 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]Whats worse is that this conferance was never televised and was only released to the public a year ago by UFO.TV... I am sick of the leads of the world hiding the truth!
What truth? As if you knew "the truth".

Saw that video a long time ago. It's simply not compelling or newsworthy enough. I for one have absolutely no problem with this not being aired by "mainstream media".

(10-05-2011, 08:15 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2011, 06:48 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]Whats worse is that this conferance was never televised and was only released to the public a year ago by UFO.TV... I am sick of the leads of the world hiding the truth!

Saw that video a long time ago. It's simply not compelling or newsworthy enough. I for one have absolutely no problem with this not being aired by "mainstream media".
I dont want this aired, i dont want anything aired. I want some sort of recognition to these subjects. Legitimacy for Christ's sake.

Hey its Mr Positive again!

The powers that be have been hiding information - truth - from the general public for centuries. UFO's are but one part of this. Religion is another. The list goes on, and on.

Implying that zack is unaware of the truth highlights an imbalance in yourself, dear brother, a projection, predominantly of the blue ray (not accepting another's communication).

Ra Wrote:The blue-ray center of energy streaming is the center which, for the first time, is outgoing as well as inpouring. Those blocked in this area may have difficulty in grasping the spirit/mind complexes of its own entity and further difficulty in expressing such understandings of self. Entities blocked in this area may have difficulties in accepting communication from other mind/body/spirit complexes.

Zack - anyone - is capable of accessing intelligent infinity and unlocking knowingness - truth - regarding any situation.
I'm tired of certain people who seem to enjoy arguing for the sake of arguing, this is supposed to be a forum where people respect and support each other *grumble grumble*

thank you for sharing zack! im enjoying watching it Smile
(10-06-2011, 04:28 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey its Mr Positive again!

"Mr. Positive"... Let's see, who exactly is being positive now?:

Japan is still a disaster zone and will be for hundreds of years..
More proof solar flares are increasing and will increase
The earth changes are increasing just look at the size of Irene from space!
For those who deny the effects of fluoride on the pineal gland..
Orion influenced entity?
Architects of Control
Christian Extremists preach pure hate
Today (10th July 2011) 7.1 Hits Off East Coast of Japan, tsunami warning
threat of large quake on horizon
Dangers of Fluoride in water
Do you think there will be some catastrophic events in 2012?
Lies, Distortions and Conspiracies
Those enjoying power the recipents of crusaders efforts?
The distortions of this world and society are killing me!
The lies of the government: Wearechange

Keep it up kid.
Zenmaster - I'm dissappointed that you took the bait.

Love and Light!
(10-06-2011, 05:01 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]

The powers that be have been hiding information - truth - from the general public for centuries. UFO's are but one part of this. Religion is another. The list goes on, and on.

Implying that zack is unaware of the truth highlights an imbalance in yourself, dear brother, a projection, predominantly of the blue ray (not accepting another's communication).

Ra Wrote:The blue-ray center of energy streaming is the center which, for the first time, is outgoing as well as inpouring. Those blocked in this area may have difficulty in grasping the spirit/mind complexes of its own entity and further difficulty in expressing such understandings of self. Entities blocked in this area may have difficulties in accepting communication from other mind/body/spirit complexes.

Zack - anyone - is capable of accessing intelligent infinity and unlocking knowingness - truth - regarding any situation.
The communication is accepted, but not in a blind manner. The idea is not that someone is capable of ultimately determining the truth of some situation, it is the presumption that the truth of a particular situation is already 'known' and that others are to be shown the way through cut-and-paste links to conspiracy videos. We believe what we want to believe, and that is our own 'truth'. I have no problem with that.

Flimsy evidence and conjecture does not constitute proof no matter how much we think our vague intuitive guesses on the subject or bias demands that it be so.

Further, connecting other popular conspiracy theories to this video does nothing to lend it any more credence.

(10-06-2011, 09:16 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]Zenmaster - I'm dissappointed that you took the bait.

Love and Light!
Look at the projection that resulted in the presumed projection. That is catalyst. And it's honest, so there is balance possible.

(10-06-2011, 05:53 AM)Nyu Wrote: [ -> ]I'm tired of certain people who seem to enjoy arguing for the sake of arguing, this is supposed to be a forum where people respect and support each other *grumble grumble*
One day you may come to another idea of what it means to have respect and to offer support.

(10-06-2011, 09:23 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]The communication is accepted, but not in a blind manner. The idea is not that someone is capable of ultimately determining the truth of some situation, it is the presumption that the truth of a particular situation is already 'known' and that others are to be shown the way through cut-and-paste links to conspiracy videos. We believe what we want to believe, and that is our own 'truth'. I have no problem with that.

Flimsy evidence and conjecture does not constitute proof no matter how much we think our vague intuitive guesses on the subject or bias demands that it be so.

Indeed, one must use discernment when absorbing information. Zack's statement of being tired of those hiding the truth looked to encompass the hold negative entities have on humanity as a whole.

That hold is what brings Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow to this place, to incarnate. It's the call. That call would not be 'sent' if all were understanding truth (namely, we are one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively).
(10-07-2011, 09:40 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Zack's statement of being tired of those hiding the truth looked to encompass the hold negative entities have on humanity as a whole.
My responses were in the context of this particular Mars conjecture, being held up as some example of "truth" being denied. Was that not apparent? Not with regards to the general hold that negative or positive entities may have. We can say that those who have gained more polarity hold "control" over those who are asleep. But that dynamic is obvious (it is a necessary consequence of the ability to work with "light") and not related to "transient" information such as this. I think we see what we want to see.

(10-08-2011, 05:39 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I think we see what we want to see.

And so, to free ourselves from subjective perception, we strive to look without wanting to see anything.

3DMonkey

(10-08-2011, 03:49 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2011, 05:39 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I think we see what we want to see.

And so, to free ourselves from subjective perception, we strive to look without wanting to see anything.

Wow. You may not want my support on this (I've kinda been polarizing intense lately), but I like like this quote. I liiiiiike like it BigSmile
(10-08-2011, 03:49 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]

Indeed this is so. It is the hallmark of the both the 'open-minded fanatic' (sees what they want as long as it's desirable) and the 'debunker' (claims that everything already exists in their worldview). Both are equally in the dark.

A favourite Bashar quote:

Bashar Wrote:The great gift of experience is that it's meaningless. You get to decide the meaning.

Integration is the key, understanding both dark and light, facing catalyst with neutrality, then choosing which meaning it holds for you. Hence one is able to consciously polarise without emotional reaction.
(10-09-2011, 07:02 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]A favourite Bashar quote:

Bashar Wrote:The great gift of experience is that it's meaningless. You get to decide the meaning.
Integration is the key, understanding both dark and light, facing catalyst with neutrality, then choosing which meaning it holds for you. Hence one is able to consciously polarise without emotional reaction.
Yes, inherently meaningless, valueless, and non-judgemental. The emotional reaction is due to "catalyst" being ignored in the first place. Ra refers to the emotional as "orange-ray complex". However, there is a type of feeling which engages catalyst directly.

Quote:34.6 Questioner: Thank you. Can you give me examples of catalytic action from the last session beginning with the self unmanifested producing learning catalyst?

Ra:
I am Ra. We observed your interest in the catalyst of pain. This experience is most common among your entities. The pain may be of the physical complex. More often it is of the mental and emotional complex. In some few cases the pain is spiritual in complex-nature. This creates a potential for learning. The lessons to be learned vary. Almost always these lessons include patience, tolerance, and the ability for the light touch.

Very often the catalyst for emotional pain, whether it be the death of the physical complex of one other-self which is loved or other seeming loss, will simply result in the opposite, in a bitterness and impatience, a souring. This is catalyst which has gone awry. In these cases then there will be additional catalyst provided to offer the unmanifested self further opportunities for discovering the self as all-sufficient Creator containing all that there is and full of joy.
"bitterness and impatience, a souring".. Wonder where we've seen that before on these forums? I think it's funny as we are all infinite beings.

As long as someone thinks they are being denied something important, they will create emotional attachments. This is irrespective of whether or not they are right or wrong. One has effectively become a slave to their contrived system of thought.

Sometimes these systems of thought serve the exact opposite of their intended purpose. But the universe is always willing to cooperate, and it always gives back what is being asked for, whether that "question'" is conscious or unconscious. The intimate relationship continues, whether or not we are aware of it. "When you feel that something has to happen for you to be happy, you send out desperate and needy energy into the Universe."