Bring4th

Full Version: A Nameless Wanderer's Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last August, of 2010, I had an experience that I thought was not possible. In the early morning, around 4:30AM, I awoke in my bed and was surrounded by entities unknown.

The entities had what I would describe as nanotechnology beyond anything possibly in existence by means of man. They could enter any object and alter its form. The entities seemed artificial, they were composed of a silky white electrical current and traveled directly through solid matter. There were nanobots that entered through my hands and seemed to make a direct human interface, giving me the ability to alter matter and produce dense electromagnetic energy fields of white light for a short period of time. They increased my cognitive function, especially in the visual cortex.

They projected imagery through ordinary occurring unrelated textures and patterns.

From 4:30AM to 6:30AM, the entities performed two types of "surgeries" on me. The first surgery was a direct interface using nanobots that penetrated through my palms. The second surgery was done on my feet. From what I remember, my toe was a floating mass of blood, as if the skin was made invisible and consequently only revealing the blood that would be circulating beneath.

Later when the sun was beginning to rise, the entities projected rainbow colored light on each foot, bringing them back to their normal form.

I saw multiple flying ships come up to my floor-to ceiling-window (high rise condo). They were able to cloak themselves and their technology. Rainbow colored light was a very prevalent theme throughout, especially when altering the state of matter or the cloaking or uncloaking of an entity from visible to invisible and vice versa.

Around 4:30AM when I made contact, the white electrostatic sinewy tentacle beings calmed me down by changing the shape and figure of my alarm clock. From a regular plastic alarm clock, it turned into a crystal clock with what looked like azure colored flowing waterfalls within. The entity then motioned, without words, and what I would describe as a desire in thought, for me to touch the clock. As I touched it, I realized that whatever I thought, I could change the form of the clock.

After the entities left when the sun rose, some of the abilities from the event had persisted. I could look at any regular pattern and see imagery, like a message. My hands were seemingly electrically charged, causing shocks to the matter that I would touch.

From my balcony high in the sky, I had a window into what seemed like another dimension, where the earth was undeveloped and was being mined for resources with enormous machines. Back into our dimension the next image was a great flood of water coming over the horizon. When I saw the giant waves, from my highrise balcony in a large US metro, I thought that they were really happening. I checked online and nothing was going on. I was confused, however the waves were still there for hours. It took a few minutes before I could touch my keyboard and mouse to scan the news for stories of a flood on the eastern seaboard of the United States, the reason I needed to wait was due to electrical shocks to my hands when touching them.

In the morning I had conversations with a few close relatives over the phone, explaining to them what was happening, as it was happening.

The conversation began with me being absolutely convinced that I was sent here by God to warn of a coming flood. These relatives were very concerned, as I'm sure one can imagine what an experience like this could do to one's credibility. Over time, the concern of these relatives slowly snapped me from my trance-like state, as the doubt began to creep into my mind the fear took its grasp.

This experience was absolutely real to me beyond any imaginable doubt. Living alone, this was an experience that occurred without other witnesses. I imagine if someone was there, they would not have seen in a physical reality what I was experiencing. However, I stress that to me there was no doubt this was real, something that I could not deny or wake up from, I was wide awake and experiencing this. I still don't know how much was real.

I remember that I made it an effort to, before the sunrise, hide all evidence and bring all changed matter back to its pre-existing condition. I did this with thought and what I would describe as electromagnetic pulses of light in the direction of the intended matter. I did this before the entities had taken their leave, as for some reason I knew this was a very important step, there was no counter argument as to why I would not.

At times during the event I told myself "this can't be happening this isn't real", and moved through something similar to the five stages of grief which inevitably ended at acceptance, however I really felt no grief just calm peaceful tranquility. I felt supreme understanding and knowing, or love as many would call it.

In the afternoon of that day I decided to sleep. When I awoke, everything was back to normal. From that day on, I searched and searched to discover what had occurred. I was eventually able to learn through meditation, that in the area of my heart, I was able to feel a signal in response to certain thoughts.

The feeling was a simple, yes or no response. I would feel cold calm for good, blunt tightness for bad. I found that the feeling was quite intelligent and desired that I do good and use my unique talents in this endeavor.

After, what I call "flood day", there was an intense feeling of an almost buzzing or vibration feeling in my hands. The only other description I could give someone would be if they rubbed a balloon on their head and placed their hands in the static electric field that would be produced. It feels as if steady electricity is running through my hands.

I also hear a constant buzzing or vibrating, at what I would guess is about 10hz, although it is tough to judge. The sound itself is a constant high pitch that alternates at 10hz.

The other symptom, which I would say is the most stunning and useful stimulus, that I can produce at will for my own wonderment, is a visual pattern that is produced when...

** REMOVED INFORMATION POTENTIALLY HARMFUL **

...It is difficult to describe in words what I see. It is a vibrant combination of every color, which tends to sequence through complex shape forms that move around a central focus. The sequence incorporates two forms that tend to dominate.

The sequence tends to start in the form of something similar to a Chi Rho cross, perhaps without the loop on the top of the P. For those of you who do not know what this is, it is basically the overlaying of an X on top of a vertical line so that the vertical line intersects the middle of the X. From that form the shape will transform into a figure eight with colorful orbs flowing like a river through it.

I should mention, that through writing most of this, my heart feels somewhat hesitant that publishing this could cause unintended harm. While I do very much love and trust that feeling, which is something I have described previously as a "future me", I believe too that it is my duty to honor free will and compassion to serve those of you who find this information of use. I should stress the point that this is not meant to confuse, as it will no doubt do for those who are obsessed to look outside instead of within for answers.

I will reserve my personal opinion or the story of my eventual path to realization of the meaning of "flood day". I do believe this was a mechanism to determine my orientation. The choice being whether or not I would be scared and unwilling to accept the burden of my perceived duty, or if I would with love and courage attempt to tell others of my perception. I urge you not to take this as a sign of impending doom, please look within your heart for answers, and as with all matters of heart, it will give you what you seek.

In conclusion, I am not scared nor am I seeking answers to any questions. I offer this information as an act of humility to help others. If anyone would like to ask me a question, I will do my best to answer.

Welcome Artura. Smile I think you'll find being here will be quite the fun experience. Also as a side note I often used to play games in made up worlds with my brother with me talking and creating and him being used as a bounce board for ideas(sometimes he would come up with the story and I would listen) and in one of them I randomly came up with the word Artura and I think it was the name of some technology in the made up world. Something to do with flight. So, where exactly does your username come from? And that is a very interesting experience. I can't see Why you would be hesitant to share it. Especially here. Where open mindedness is very prevalent
(for the most part Smile unity. Tongue lol) anyway again welcome and have a great time here at bring4th
-Conifer16- Adonai Vasu Borragus
Thank you Conifer16.

[attachment=569]

I drew the pattern as a 2D projection of the sequence that I am able to see in the flashing white light. After I was finished drawing this, one word kept resonating in my mind like a song you've heard and you can't get it out. So I wrote the word down below the drawing, as Artura.

I contemplated the meaning for awhile and the pattern was able to unlock an array of information that allowed me to build certain technologies using software that unlocked a grand unifying theory of this 3rd dimension.

Unbound

It seems to me you've shown the field created within an infinite structure. I see the sign of infinity and the magnetic construction of a solid.
Welcome Artura, what a fantastic experience.

I see geometric shapes and colours when viewing that online tool. Tunnels and vortexes.
(10-07-2011, 04:48 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Artura, what a fantastic experience.

I see geometric shapes and colours when viewing that online tool. Tunnels and vortexes.
If One is able to see the pattern, the One's purpose is of either a Wanderer or One who is ready for harvest. If One is unable to see the pattern, they have not yet fulfilled the requirements necessary for harvest. It is of the appropriate time/space in this 3rd dimension that One is able to receive this information unveiled.

(10-07-2011, 05:04 PM)Artura Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2011, 04:48 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Artura, what a fantastic experience.

If One is able to see the pattern, the One's purpose is of either a Wanderer or One who is ready for harvest. If One is unable to see the pattern, they have not yet fulfilled the requirements necessary for harvest. It is of the appropriate time/space in this 3rd dimension that One is able to receive this information unveiled.

We have to see that specific pattern to be harvestable?

I suppose this requirement doesn't apply to epileptics.

What do I need to do to become harvestable? All I see is a X and cross alternating, and sometimes turning into a circle, and they are all many colors.
(10-07-2011, 07:15 PM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]

What do I need to do to become harvestable? All I see is a X and cross alternating, and sometimes turning into a circle, and they are all many colors.
There is only One pattern, the mode of which the pattern manifests is entirely up to the viewer. Your description suffices, you know the self and thus you know love for all that is One. Also, it is important to note that if One already knows the self then it is largely pointless to use this as a means to prove that which One already knows. It is more important for those of us who have doubt, but are at the cusp of realization, to understand that we of those have further to go and to begin to look within.

If you're going to censor information why mention it? Unless the board moderators did the censoring. It becomes very tiring playing the wonder game as well as the what's true and what's fiction game. Not trying to be negative.

(10-07-2011, 07:15 PM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]

Harvestibility has to do with the resulting polarity from a combo of personalities (lives). Has nothing to do with particular, ephemeral and changing circumstances one may find oneself in at time of harvest, or, in other words doesn't have anything to do with the ability to recognize patterns (of course).

Distilled wisdom is always available, yet our ability to access it or not based on chosen incarnational limitations, which we enjoy, does not indicate harvestability.

(10-08-2011, 02:09 PM)GrandKitaro777 Wrote: [ -> ]If you're going to censor information why mention it? Unless the board moderators did the censoring. It becomes very tiring playing the wonder game as well as the what's true and what's fiction game. Not trying to be negative.
It was removed due to potential harm to those who have epilepsy. This is not fictitious.

The site has an epilepsy warning so I think anyone with epilepsy would know to avoid it.

Don't go here if you have epilepsy:

http://www.netliberty.net/dreamachine.html

3DMonkey

well, I don't have epilepsy

What is that supposed to do?
(10-08-2011, 05:16 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]well, I don't have epilepsy

What is that supposed to do?

The OP has some theories about it that he wrote above.

3DMonkey

Asked before I read. No, I don't see any pattern. Fits right in with my 3DMonkey status Wink
(10-08-2011, 03:02 PM)Artura Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2011, 02:09 PM)GrandKitaro777 Wrote: [ -> ]If you're going to censor information why mention it? Unless the board moderators did the censoring. It becomes very tiring playing the wonder game as well as the what's true and what's fiction game. Not trying to be negative.
It was removed due to potential harm to those who have epilepsy. This is not fictitious.

Sorry if I sound negative, but I've been yearning sort of lately for a existence that isn't surrounded by falsehood. It just seem everything in this world is made up of lies as of late and it's been quite the ride growing more and more conscious of this. I'm open minded of your experience and I didn't dismiss it at all, but you can never know the absolute truth of something until you experience it, wouldn't you agree?

I'm pretty much growing tired of living a false existence.

(10-09-2011, 03:04 AM)GrandKitaro777 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm open minded of your experience and I didn't dismiss it at all, but you can never know the absolute truth of something until you experience it, wouldn't you agree?

Absolutely.

Intellect is fed from the reported experiences and ideas of others. Intelligence is understanding concepts.

Wisdom is gifted by direct experience. Wisdom is knowing.

Only one of these provides absolute truth.

Unbound

I saw a documentary on that Dream Machine, it seems to be effective for some people. Very interesting concept producing natural hallucinations.
(10-09-2011, 07:28 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2011, 03:04 AM)GrandKitaro777 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm open minded of your experience and I didn't dismiss it at all, but you can never know the absolute truth of something until you experience it, wouldn't you agree?

Absolutely.

Intellect is fed from the reported experiences and ideas of others. Intelligence is understanding concepts.

What is intellect?

(10-09-2011, 11:37 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Absolutely.

What is intellect?

Intellect and wisdom is an analogy to offer the notion that experience is the only means in which someone can find absolute truth.

One could spend a lifetime learning - and this includes the concepts in the Law of One - and yet, have no experience of any of it. To those people, their truth is a belief. To those with wisdom - experience - their truth is a knowing. An example here is Egyptologists. Their intellect is serving as a hindrance, as they are failing to accept the wisdom of geologists regarding the rocks around the Sphinx. One of those groups knows. The other believes.

Of course, the intellect is a tool that helps one in the eternal now, to understand circumstances and catalyst. This discussion originated in the context of experience.
(10-10-2011, 04:45 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]

Absolutely.

What is intellect?

Intellect and wisdom is an analogy to offer the notion that experience is the only means in which someone can find absolute truth.

One could spend a lifetime learning - and this includes the concepts in the Law of One - and yet, have no experience of any of it. To those people, their truth is a belief. To those with wisdom - experience - their truth is a knowing. An example here is Egyptologists. Their intellect is serving as a hindrance, as they are failing to accept the wisdom of geologists regarding the rocks around the Sphinx. One of those groups knows. The other thinks they know.

Of course, the intellect is a tool that helps one in the eternal now, to understand circumstances and catalyst. This discussion originated the context of experience.
That was a quite powerful explanation.

Unbound

This is a very interesting story, what a fascinating experience! I believe you just underwent an initiatory experience. I have been becoming more and more in tune with my surroundings, energy in my body and my connection with matter, all my senses have been gradually expanding to include greater subtlety. Blessings!
(10-10-2011, 04:45 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]

Absolutely.

What is intellect?

One could spend a lifetime learning - and this includes the concepts in the Law of One - and yet, have no experience of any of it. To those people, their truth is a belief. To those with wisdom - experience - their truth is a knowing. An example here is Egyptologists. Their intellect is serving as a hindrance, as they are failing to accept the wisdom of geologists regarding the rocks around the Sphinx. One of those groups knows. The other believes.

Of course, the intellect is a tool that helps one in the eternal now, to understand circumstances and catalyst. This discussion originated in the context of experience.
OK, right intellect is a tool. No doubt about that.

Wow, Artura! I've never heard of any experience like the one you share here. I think it's interesting that the entity chose the morphability of the clock out of all things in order to bring you right into the "correct" state of mind. The clock represents your lifeline in those waking moments. It's what you look at to get a grasp of who/what/where you are! (for me, anyway) I have had a psychadelic experience in which my bedside clock was a component.

The image you receive when looking at the Dreammachine is quite complex compared to what I got after just now trying it. I saw a combination of amorphic cloud-like particle masses and chains of Star Trek logo shapes that endlessly chased eachother in slowly shifting oval/circle patterns. When I tried to look "beyond" or "through" that, I saw what looked like an endless field of bubble wrap. I got the best results with the white background.
This experience was a grand deception perpetrated by hellions of mischief who seek to perverse and confuse man away from the loving creator.

For more information on this, please read the following post:

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...3#pid57473
Amazing story, thanks a lot! I enjoyed the read!
Love and Light!
I also experienced very similar events!
Depends but don't try to categorize things so quickly! Heart
(10-15-2011, 11:20 AM)Artura Wrote: [ -> ]This experience was a grand deception perpetrated by hellions of mischief who seek to perverse and confuse man away from the loving creator.

For more information on this, please read the following post:

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...3#pid57473