Bring4th

Full Version: Giving in to divine will.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For a little while now, I've felt that I understood what it means to give in to divine will. Like with many things, I understood it conceptually, but not in an emotional/energetic sense. This seems to be a very core-shaking choice, this giving in to the will of the infinite creator.

I feel as if my intellect is more of a backup discernment tool, and that now I have to give in to the emotional and intuitive urges that drive my soul crazy. Letting go of this "control" of my emotions is only possible because I have faith that I will be where I need to be at the appropriate time, and be faced with the opportunities that I need to be faced with.

I do hope that if anyone is going through this right now and reads this post, that you will have as effortless as possible a transition to following your divine plan. Keep your chin up, your eyes open, and go with the flow...and godspeed.

-Jamal
I think this is something I will be doing pretty soon.

The concepts of looking on the inside until the last couple of days have seriously baffled me. Inside me is blood and goo and stuff...

I admire your bravery in taking a path, I don't know why I'm procrastinating about it.

Best of luck to you Sir!
(06-13-2009, 09:39 PM)Sirius Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is something I will be doing pretty soon.

The concepts of looking on the inside until the last couple of days have seriously baffled me. Inside me is blood and goo and stuff...

I admire your bravery in taking a path, I don't know why I'm procrastinating about it.

Best of luck to you Sir!

It is difficult, so I don't blame anyone who feels they are holding back...and I've only just begun to "grasp" it...who knows how much harder it might get.

It's akin to telling a 60 year old man to walk down the street with a blindfold, and that he has to trust completely that he will not trip, fall, or get hurt in any way....and that he can't use his walker Tongue
you could put it that way.

Word it more positively for your own benefit :p

a hillside track you are slipping down with guiderails to protect you? :p
I wanted to add something to my original post... Take everything you have learned and experienced throughout your ENTIRE life, and sift through them in meditation and see where they have taken you..how they have made you into the person you are today.

Everything that has strengthened you, and everything you have relied upon, and everything that has brought you down....

Now forget about all of it.

And just FEEL in your heart that you are safe, and everything is perfect. Not because you read that in a book somewhere or because you've had a lot of signals telling you so in your life. FEEL that you are safe, cared for and on the correct path of development, because you KNOW it can be no other way. Only the devices of illusion would have you believe you are doing anything wrong.

You KNOW this because you FEEL it. You FEEL it because you are currently SURRENDERING to the will of the infinite creator...the will of the infinite cosmos. This may or may not be difficult for you, but I can almost guarantee it is something you cannot prepare for...because you've been prepared for it without ever knowing or trying. It's part of the divine order of things.

**this is my perception on surrendering to divine will, and not in any way the ultimate truth of your life, please do not try to vibe with what I write unless it FEELS right. Q'uo/Ra and all the others are wise to say that about their channelings, so I bring this caution up as well**

Much love and godspeed!

-Jamal
I was watching Karate Kid yesterday, and watching Mr Miyagi (I bet I spelt that wrong!) meditating/sleeping infront of the buddha statue really made me think along the lines of a life in service to the Creator. A few thoughts of how benefecial this would be to ones self. Especially to the ability of loving yourself also. Certainty in your actions, is a security I could really do with, and I doubt I am the only one too.

Just thought I would share BigSmile