Bring4th

Full Version: Time is Speeding Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Unbound

I know there has been some discussion on this topic, and indeed it seems that people have become confused as to what this actually mean. Most people think of time as the rate of experience, and as such if it was to be speeding up that we would experience events at a faster rate. As most people have probably noticed, that's not really the case, experience is going at roughly the same pace it usually does I believe. However, let us then reconsider what time IS.

In our experience there is a delay, a requirement of time between thought and manifestation. This is what time truly is, is the "space" between the thought and the manifestation. If it wasn't for time in this manner, we would get the dream world where thought manifests much faster. Of course, I suspect that this is the manner of the acceleration, in that the delay between thought and manifestation is diminishing because time is "speeding up", which I would more appropriately equate with the idea that the INTENSITY of energy within a single moment of time is increasing so that the delay between thought and manifestation is slowly diminishing.
I actually said that to my mom just a few minuets ago. Smile synchronicity, no.

and that is a very profound statement and really really resonates with me. and makes much more sense then the other interpretation that people have thought of when hearing that. though it does seem that I turned 16 just a few months ago rather then all the way back in February and I almost cant believe that I am turning 17 in just 4 months. and what is interesting is that I am getting back into lucid dreaming again and am determined to actually experience a lucid dream this time rather then give up like last time. I have been trying a new technique and I am getting much better dream recall. this is where I go for the lucid dream community in case your interested. http://www.dreamviews.com/content/. this has to do with what you said because you mentioned how things happen instantaneously in our dreams and that we might be heading towards that in our current physical reality.

-Conifer16-
Adonai Vasu Borragus
what ive also been thinking about a lot is parallel time. different things happening at the same time.

i do believe we lead parallel lives we are just not aware of them. as we enter into what i would call

super conciousness we will become aware of them and we will be like a coordinator for all the lives not

actually directly living them per se but receiving input from them in the form of energy which we will process

and then spin back out again. just a thought

norral

Unbound

We were discussing this same thing yesterday, between some friends and I. I think you're right Norral, although for myself I think these parallel lives are no less reason. We are reaching the point of multi-dimensional reality!
Exactly. My mom was telling me yesterday "do you remember when your friend came with us to get your bike last week?" And that had not happened in my timeline.
(10-11-2011, 01:15 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly. My mom was telling me yesterday "do you remember when your friend came with us to get your bike last week?" And that had not happened in my timeline.
Yesterday I saw two Fringe episodes (1st season finale(s)), dealing precisely with this parallel universe topic you're discussing here.

Meerie

(10-12-2011, 09:21 AM)Odinn Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2011, 01:15 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly. My mom was telling me yesterday "do you remember when your friend came with us to get your bike last week?" And that had not happened in my timeline.
Yesterday I saw two Fringe episodes (1st season finale(s)), dealing precisely with this parallel universe topic you're discussing here.
Hehehe! BigSmile
(really Gem... your mum experienced your friend coming to get your bike, and you didn't? maybe one of your mums imaginary friends. Or your mum is able to see one of YOUR imaginary friends that you don't BigSmile )

Yeah Meerie, it happened. Reality shifts all the time. Or like we say here, shift happens.

One website deals with primarily that: http://realityshifters.com/

It goes to show that if you and someone else have a different memory of the past, you could both be right.
i've been having some sync stuff lately, things feel more magical again.
(10-07-2011, 12:15 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]However, let us then reconsider what time IS.

In our experience there is a delay, a requirement of time between thought and manifestation. This is what time truly is, is the "space" between the thought and the manifestation.
Time is not a duration. Time and space are reciprocally related. If time is less, then space is more.

Unbound

Aha Yes, well exactly, the intensity of the energy in the moment alters the rate of the time it takes for an event to unfold.
(10-12-2011, 08:48 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Aha Yes, well exactly, the intensity of the energy in the moment alters the rate of the time it takes for an event to unfold.
My view is that what we hold as an "event" has a particular meaning, relevance, and importance. As long as we view time as a series of these events, then our perception of time will be influenced by how we'd assigned this meaning, relevance, and importance. The more interest the more we are engaged (i.e. due to novelty, inspiration, pleasure, etc) the more the focus of attention wants to bring it to the present (here and now) and therefore the less distance. The less novelty, the less focus of attention and the more distance from the present. If we are assaulted with or focus on less novelty, we get longer durations. If we find more novelty, we get shorter durations.

Unbound

Indeed! You're exactly right, because there is more intensity with more novelty.
Makes you wonder not so much about time, but about what holds attention.

Unbound

Indeed, if time speeds up, it must mean that there is a change in the observer!
Imagine, when we are able to view and differentiate between potential timelines we can then move our consiousness to desired points within those timelines, and possibly even use the knowledge and experience of the simultaneity of them to create new timelines to venture into!!