Bring4th

Full Version: Mystery Booms in Louisville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

"Mysterious booms" in Louisville are discussed on Avalon and DC, couldn't find anything here. Is this the same "Louisville" where Carla lives? If so, has she experienced anything?

The conspiracytheory is about collapsed underground bunkers, must be in Bring4th somewhere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...gfmAZi5Z88

Meerie

It says Louisville, Tennessee in the link. Carla lives in Louisville in Kentucky.
(10-07-2011, 03:11 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]It says Louisville, Tennessee in the link. Carla lives in Louisville in Kentucky.
Goodmorning Meerie and Thanks, that's what i suspected Blush anyway, is there any discussion here? You posted at 9.11 by the way...

Meerie

Not that I saw anything here. What do they say?
could you give a short summary? (I cannot watch the youtube right now since I am in the office)
Have a good morning as well! Heart
(10-07-2011, 03:44 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Not that I saw anything here. What do they say?
could you give a short summary? (I cannot watch the youtube right now since I am in the office)
Have a good morning as well! Heart

Sorry Meerie, don't have the time just now. Check DC and Avalon!

Meerie

Nothing to be found there.
(10-07-2011, 04:36 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing to be found there.

Oh yes Davids latest blog is all about that and several threads on Avalon. David W and Benjamin Fulford are together in this...go figure, i will see if i've got the time later and i can provide a link perhpas.

Good Luck!