Bring4th

Full Version: I miss home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I miss home. I miss being able to fly. I miss being able to create art using just my mind. I miss being able to project my feelings and color instead of speaking. I miss home.
Your incarnation here holds lessons and opportunities of growth for you. You would not be experiencing it otherwise.

Perhaps one of those lessons is to gain control over one's physical emotions and use this opportunity to polarise/balance.

Perhaps another is to connect with the aspects of yourself that are still home, and hence, you will never feel missing.

Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

:¬)
(10-08-2011, 11:24 PM)Artura Wrote: [ -> ]I miss home....

Ah, sweetie, I miss home too. You just hang in there. Suddenly something happens that will once again, make you to admire that breathtaking *one* and absolutely beautiful Creation. Just hang in there, and breathe... You are doing fine! And you are so brave! (And also little foolish =)). But know that you are in a good company of many, many souls upon this Earth who are, like you, missing home. You are not alone, sweetheart. We are here together. Heart
Thank you. I have been a little foolish, I am learning. The veil will cover it up. Heart
(10-09-2011, 06:34 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2011, 11:24 PM)Artura Wrote: [ -> ]I miss home....

Ah, sweetie, I miss home too. You just hang in there. Suddenly something happens that will once again, make you to admire that breathtaking *one* and absolutely beautiful Creation. Just hang in there, and breathe... You are doing fine! And you are so brave! (And also little foolish =)). But know that you are in a good company of many, many souls upon this Earth who are, like you, missing home. You are not alone, sweetheart. We are here together. Heart

(10-09-2011, 07:48 PM)Artura Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you. I have been a little foolish, I am learning. The veil will cover it up. Heart

you feel what you feel, you desire what you desire. suppressing it through any means for any reason like 'its a learning experience' 'its and opportunity' and whatnot is wrong - you dont have to live on this planet, you dont have to be born on another planet, you dont have to learn, you dont have to unlearn.

follow whatever you are feeling.
Unfortunately it is not quite as simple as that. Tesla is a good example of what following that road will cause. It is his sacrifice that is his contribution to that understanding.
(10-09-2011, 07:52 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2011, 07:48 PM)Artura Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you. I have been a little foolish, I am learning. The veil will cover it up. Heart

you feel what you feel, you desire what you desire. suppressing it through any means for any reason like 'its a learning experience' 'its and opportunity' and whatnot is wrong - you dont have to live on this planet, you dont have to be born on another planet, you dont have to learn, you dont have to unlearn.

Unbound

We are already "home", we've just done some redecorating for the moment!
(10-09-2011, 07:57 PM)Artura Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately it is not quite as simple as that. Tesla is a good example of what following that road will cause. It is his sacrifice that is his contribution to that understanding.

tesla would have to satisfy that urge here or elsewhere. in installments or in one shot. if he suppressed it, it would come out later in another point in continuum. it would eventually need to be handled. even if it was handled by another fragment that makes up the future entity tesla in some other universe.

that's why you dont suppress things.

Well, by foolish I meant that Wanderers are little bit foolish for incarnating here. I don't know what you meant though?

And I agree with unity100 about "you feel what you feel". Personally I never found the method of supressing emotions/thoughts, or by overcoming them, any effective or working (for me). It is by accepting them as a part of the Creator/Creation/me, that I found love for what has been perceived as "painful" or "negative".

apeiron

(10-09-2011, 08:27 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2011, 07:57 PM)Artura Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately it is not quite as simple as that. Tesla is a good example of what following that road will cause. It is his sacrifice that is his contribution to that understanding.

tesla would have to satisfy that urge here or elsewhere. in installments or in one shot. if he suppressed it, it would come out later in another point in continuum. it would eventually need to be handled. even if it was handled by another fragment that makes up the future entity tesla in some other universe.

" that's why you dont suppress things. " probably is an generalization. There is a choice path in 3D and if in gaining polarization means suppressing certain action, then it is a necessary suppression. Maybe the right word is "choice", like in "choosing not to to that", for example, in this case. "I choose not to eat polish sausages because I think it is not congruent with my spiritual path. I will eat a piece of cheese and some macademia nuts, even though I feel like polish sausage..." This is a simple example. Then, there is the issue of suppressing a behavior because it will interfere with someone's free will.

But then, we are talking about choice. Making certain choices that follow a certain path. Another issue is: what parts of certain thoughts or actions have to do with certain experiences and cultural practices affecting mind and distinguish these artifacts from penetrating aspects of the veil (unconscious).

Maybe the word is very limited and I agree that "suppressing" if you are able to distinguish true suppression from choice ( or a choice that was made and that it was/is suppressed ) is not good for obvious reasons.

If you are referring about a deep spiritual concern that it is being suppressed then the situation is more profound and requires careful work. These kind of situations is what makes 3D very difficult. Especially with such a overwhelming veil and for a so called wanderer.

(10-09-2011, 10:18 PM)apeiron Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2011, 08:27 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

" that's why you dont suppress things. " probably is an generalization. There is a choice path in 3D and if in gaining polarization means suppressing certain action, then it is a necessary suppression. Maybe the right word is "choice", like in "choosing not to to that", for example, in this case. "I choose not to eat polish sausages because I think it is not congruent with my spiritual path. I will eat a piece of cheese and some macademia nuts, even though I feel like polish sausage..." This is a simple example. Then, there is the issue of suppressing a behavior because it will interfere with someone's free will.

But then, we are talking about choice. Making certain choices that follow a certain path. Another issue is: what parts of certain thoughts or actions have to do with certain experiences and cultural practices affecting mind and distinguish these artifacts from penetrating aspects of the veil (unconscious).

Maybe the word is very limited and I agree that "suppressing" if you are able to distinguish true suppression from choice ( or a choice that was made and that it was/is suppressed ) is not good for obvious reasons.

If you are referring about a deep spiritual concern that it is being suppressed then the situation is more profound and requires careful work. These kind of situations is what makes 3D very difficult. Especially with such a overwhelming veil and for a so called wanderer.

negative polarity suppresses emotions and urges and control them. positive polarity, doesnt.

apeiron

(10-09-2011, 10:38 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]negative polarity suppresses emotions and urges and control them. positive polarity, doesnt.
I can see that in 4D and above. With 51% polarization, there is suppression in my opinion. Otherwise, some polarization would not occur while substituting negative for positive,etc. Otherwise, I think you are talking about 100% positivity.

Actually, this makes me think about what happened to those 2 wanderers in Venus that polarized negative unintentionally.

Obviously, I am talking about personal experience/level. Negatives polarize by suppressing others.
Duality is a part of this density's veil, to progress past a certain higher level density is to become aware of this. Ra did not lie to anyone, it just happens that the social memory complex had not yet learned this.
(10-08-2011, 11:24 PM)Artura Wrote: [ -> ]I miss home. I miss being able to fly. I miss being able to create art using just my mind. I miss being able to project my feelings and color instead of speaking. I miss home.
I can relate to that. I used to miss my soul friends, the ones with who we communicate through heart :-/ . Most people here on earth still cannot hear or see but very soon now, they will hear and see again. Their heart will open and that thought makes me happy because I know what they will perceive: an infinite wonder of beauty and truth, an unmeasurable intensity of communication and light from where everything can be understood and comprehended globally.
Cheer up Artura Smile ! So many wonders await you on your path! The beauty of the way of the heart cannot be explained; it can only be experienced. Truly, home is where the heart is and, everything is possible from heart! The first experience of heart connection here on earth starts with inner communication with nature and all life form; I mean that it is easy to establish communication with animals and trees through theta communication, as well as creating from mind, flying, silently communicating. The experience is amazing and very fulfilling. Have you experienced it?

Heart /L/L/L Heart

http://youtu.be/m_lRrGIeqAw?hd=1&t=3m5s

Heart:idea:
(10-09-2011, 11:19 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2011, 11:24 PM)Artura Wrote: [ -> ]I miss home. I miss being able to fly. I miss being able to create art using just my mind. I miss being able to project my feelings and color instead of speaking. I miss home.

I can relate to that. I used to miss my soul friends, the ones with who we communicate through heart :-/ . Most people here on earth still cannot hear or see but very soon now, they will hear and see again. Their heart will open and that thought makes me happy because I know what they will perceive: an infinite wonder of beauty and truth, an unmeasurable intensity of communication and light from where everything can be understood and comprehended globally.

Cheer up Artura Smile ! So many wonders await you on your path! The beauty of the way of the heart cannot be explained; it can only be experienced. Truly, home is where the heart is and, everything is possible from heart! The first experience of heart connection here on earth starts with inner communication with nature and all life form; I mean that it is easy to establish communication with animals and trees through theta communication, as well as creating from mind, flying, silently communicating. The experience is amazing and very fulfilling. Have you experienced it?

Heart /L/L/L Heart

(10-09-2011, 07:52 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]you feel what you feel, you desire what you desire. suppressing it through any means for any reason like 'its a learning experience' 'its and opportunity' and whatnot is wrong - you dont have to live on this planet, you dont have to be born on another planet, you dont have to learn, you dont have to unlearn.

All experience is an opportunity to learn. In fact, one could go as so far to say that discovery (learning) of the Self is the entire reason behind existence. The 'return' to oneness. The return to the original thought.

You are projecting your own distortions/understandings dear brother. No one, myself included, advised Artura to surpress feelings, rather, to perhaps attempt to understand them. An offering of a seed of thought. Nothing more, nothing less :¬)

Meerie

Maybe unity stumbled across when you said "gain control over emotions"?
because control sounds suspiciously like suppression. Words are so inadequate! Smile
(10-10-2011, 06:58 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe unity stumbled across when you said "gain control over emotions"?
because control sounds suspiciously like suppression. Words are so inadequate! Smile

Indeed, language is open to subjective interpretation :¬)

One could also postulate that through catalyst, reflection and learning, one does gain control, as emotional reactions are no longer in the driving seat. The control we speak of is paradoxical, as one actually lets go.
(10-09-2011, 10:48 PM)apeiron Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2011, 10:38 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]negative polarity suppresses emotions and urges and control them. positive polarity, doesnt.
I can see that in 4D and above. With 51% polarization, there is suppression in my opinion. Otherwise, some polarization would not occur while substituting negative for positive,etc. Otherwise, I think you are talking about 100% positivity.

Actually, this makes me think about what happened to those 2 wanderers in Venus that polarized negative unintentionally.

Obviously, I am talking about personal experience/level. Negatives polarize by suppressing others.

negatives polarize by suppressing and controlling their emotions. not only others.

as for suppressing/not suppressing in 3d environment, the spectrum of feelings and urges available in this environment does not pass the requirements of this level. therefore, you dont need to suppress an emotion that pertains to 6d particularities. you remain unaware of it, so it remains irrelevant.

apeiron

(10-10-2011, 09:42 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2011, 10:48 PM)apeiron Wrote: [ -> ]

negatives polarize by suppressing and controlling their emotions. not only others.

as for suppressing/not suppressing in 3d environment, the spectrum of feelings and urges available in this environment does not pass the requirements of this level. therefore, you dont need to suppress an emotion that pertains to 6d particularities. you remain unaware of it, so it remains irrelevant.
So yourself, personally, you are saying that you personally do not suppress any emotion. Is that what you are saying? Even if that emotion is leading to a certain action that could be detrimental to another.

Suppressing or not in a 3D environment is what i'm are talking about, it seems that by necessity, a positive will have negative emotions appear, especially in a negative environment. Canalizing, a negative emotion (video games maybe?) is more productive, but we are talking about emotions that are conducive to action as well.

(10-10-2011, 10:05 AM)apeiron Wrote: [ -> ]So yourself, personally, you are saying that you personally do not suppress any emotion. Is that what you are saying? Even if that emotion is leading to a certain action that could be detrimental to another.

Suppressing or not in a 3D environment is what i'm are talking about, it seems that by necessity, a positive will have negative emotions appear, especially in a negative environment. Canalizing, a negative emotion (video games maybe?) is more productive, but we are talking about emotions that are conducive to action as well.

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...c=1&ss=1#5

Quote:18.5 Questioner: Thank you. I have a question here that I will read: “Much of the mystic tradition of seeking on Earth holds the belief that the individual self must be erased or obliterated and the material world ignored for the individual to reach ‘nirvana,’ as it is called, or enlightenment. What is the proper role of the individual self and its worldly activities to aid an individual to grow more into the Law of One?”

Ra: I am Ra. The proper role of the entity is in this density to experience all things desired, to then analyze, understand, and accept these experiences, distilling from them the love/light within them. Nothing shall be overcome. That which is not needed falls away.

The orientation develops due to analysis of desire. These desires become more and more distorted towards conscious application of love/light as the entity furnishes itself with distilled experience. We have found it to be inappropriate in the extreme to encourage the overcoming of any desires, except to suggest the imagination rather than the carrying out in the physical plane, as you call it, of those desires not consonant with the Law of One, thus preserving the primal distortion of free will.

The reason it is unwise to overcome is that overcoming is an unbalanced action creating difficulties in balancing in the time/space continuum. Overcoming, thus, creates the further environment for holding on to that which apparently has been overcome.

All things are acceptable in the proper time for each entity, and in experiencing, in understanding, in accepting, in then sharing with other-selves, the appropriate distortion shall be moving away from distortions of one kind to distortions of another which may be more consonant with the Law of One.

It is, shall we say, a shortcut to simply ignore or overcome any desire. It must instead be understood and accepted. This takes patience and experience which can be analyzed with care, with compassion for self and for other-self.

Brittany

I don't feel like I can give much advice here, since I'm in the same boat on a consistent basis. Just know you have my love. Having each other on this journey and not having to go it alone makes all the difference. If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to shoot me a PM or email.

(gives you a great big hug) BigSmile

apeiron

Yes, sometimes, action cannot take place. Imagination is a great tool. Thanks for the quotes.

(10-10-2011, 01:14 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I don't feel like I can give much advice here, since I'm in the same boat on a consistent basis. Just know you have my love. Having each other on this journey and not having to go it alone makes all the difference. If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to shoot me a PM or email.

It is not so much wanting to go home but the increase boredom/low vibrations of this density (or what is left of it).

(10-10-2011, 05:59 PM)apeiron Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2011, 01:14 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I don't feel like I can give much advice here, since I'm in the same boat on a consistent basis. Just know you have my love. Having each other on this journey and not having to go it alone makes all the difference. If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to shoot me a PM or email.

It is not so much wanting to go home but the increase boredom/low vibrations of this density (or what is left of it).

"The type of meditation which may be called visualization has as its goal not that which is contained in the meditation itself. Visualization is the tool of the adept. Those who learn to hold visual images in mind are developing an inner concentrative power that can transcend boredom and discomfort. When this ability has become crystallized in an adept the adept may then do polarizing in consciousness without external action which can affect the planetary consciousness. This is the reason for the existence of the so-called White Magician. Only those wishing to pursue the conscious raising of planetary vibration will find visualization to be a particularly satisfying type of meditation."

Thank you ZM, for a reminder of that quote, fantastic.
(10-10-2011, 10:47 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]"The type of meditation which may be called visualization has as its goal not that which is contained in the meditation itself. Visualization is the tool of the adept. Those who learn to hold visual images in mind are developing an inner concentrative power that can transcend boredom and discomfort. When this ability has become crystallized in an adept the adept may then do polarizing in consciousness without external action which can affect the planetary consciousness. This is the reason for the existence of the so-called White Magician. Only those wishing to pursue the conscious raising of planetary vibration will find visualization to be a particularly satisfying type of meditation."

Thank you Zenmaster ! Brilliant! There is soooo much truth and wisdom in that quote!!! Conscious visualization within the light of the meditation is indeed a powerful tool of co-creation and, of course, of polarization! Heart Then there is no need to want to 'go home' because in consciousness, home is where one is and, more precisely, where the heart is. Heart

(10-10-2011, 05:59 PM)apeiron Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, sometimes, action cannot take place. Imagination is a great tool. Thanks for the quotes.

I miss it too, buddy.
Hang in there.
(10-10-2011, 10:05 AM)apeiron Wrote: [ -> ]So yourself, personally, you are saying that you personally do not suppress any emotion. Is that what you are saying? Even if that emotion is leading to a certain action that could be detrimental to another.