Bring4th

Full Version: 'Need Help' Thread for Blessings and Prayers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's a place to post what's bothering us and ask for help from the community. Having a difficult time with life's catalysts? Need some help, prayers, encouragement or advice? Post it here!
Bring4th_Monica Wrote:Here's a place to post what's bothering us and ask for help from the community. Having a difficult time with life's catalysts? Need some help, prayers, encouragement or advice? Post it here!

Isn't that the purpose of this site/forum? :¬)

Going from past threads, discussions can bloom regarding the reason(s) for the call for help. It could become hard to manage/follow once people start discussing multiple subjects. The Treehuggers thread is an example of this, once you miss a few days, it's hard to catch up and join in again.

Just a thought :¬)
putting all of these into one thread for now and into future is not a good idea. it will be impossible to follow events, people will unfollow the thread and the pleas may go unheard.

Meerie

Monica I think that is a good idea. Why have all these extra threads for the same topic? usually it is for a short time only anyway (pray for my kitty, pray for my mum)
One big box of prayers and blessings. I like it!
I agree with Meerie - let's at least try it all in one thread!

And Meerie - how is your kitty? Fully recovered?

Meerie

LMAO.... I don't have a kitty. I was referring to Oceans "please pray for my kitty" thread in Olio. BigSmile
(10-09-2011, 10:09 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]putting all of these into one thread for now and into future is not a good idea. it will be impossible to follow events, people will unfollow the thread and the pleas may go unheard.
agree
Perhaps, instead of a single thread, a subforum for these sorts of things would satisfy the purpose of this thread without diminishing the significance of each call for help? I agree with both sides on this issue...it's easy for things to get lost in a single thread and once it becomes bogged down with so many replies, it might be ignored. But a centralized place for these sorts of topics would be beneficial to forum flow and the individuals calling for help.
Ha ha ha - oops on the kitty question. Ocieana - did your kitty fully recover. Abridgetoofar's suggestion, if possible would also work, but I still think a single thread would work fine, too. Whatever, let's just keep asking each other for help!

Love and light!
I would also vote for a sub forum dedicated to offering healing/help :¬)
(10-09-2011, 07:08 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps, instead of a single thread, a subforum for these sorts of things would satisfy the purpose of this thread without diminishing the significance of each call for help? I agree with both sides on this issue...it's easy for things to get lost in a single thread and once it becomes bogged down with so many replies, it might be ignored. But a centralized place for these sorts of topics would be beneficial to forum flow and the individuals calling for help.

Good idea Smile

(10-10-2011, 04:19 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]I would also vote for a sub forum dedicated to offering healing/help :¬)
good idea

yes Ruth thanks for asking. his eye got better. *knocks on wood* Smile

i think we could give this thread a shot and if it doesn't work go back to what was, or we could leave it up to people to decide. either they post here or start a new thread.
It might be an idea to make this thread at least 'sticky' not that it drifts out of sight.
Not sure if I'm using this thread in exactly the right way... please forgive me if this doesn't belong here, Monica

My friend is deeply in need of healing energies and love right now. I wish I had a picture to post, but I'm posting from my phone right now as a friend drives us to the hospital to have some internal pains on her side looked at. It's been slowly growing in intensity over the past week, and it's approaching points that raise concern tonight...

Her name is Amber, and I've known her for about 7 years now (since high school). I feel that she is a dear spiritual sister of mine, possibly even a wanderer of Ra, who, for her own mysterious reasons, may have preincarnatively chosen to experience this life in a mostly awakened state. She suspects the pain to be either related to a kidney infection or to the gallbladder. I feel that it's possibly related to life catalysts in her experience lately regarding the orange ray.

Thank you, all Heart

edit: her Facebook
Praying for Amber and sending her healing energy, love and light, Aaron. Let us know how she is doing, please.

Much love and light to you, too!
hope she is ok, i said a prayer. Heart
Thank you for your prayers and healing energies, guys. Smile

The internal pain ended up being an ovarian cyst, which will pass with time. Thankfully, she didn't have to go under the knife!

Once again, thank you all Heart
Yeah I hold a pretty high emotional density, that I can offer to help anyone who needs it with remote energy healing. My own style.
Maybe help bring some stability.
(11-14-2011, 01:07 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your prayers and healing energies, guys. Smile

The internal pain ended up being an ovarian cyst, which will pass with time. Thankfully, she didn't have to go under the knife!

Once again, thank you all Heart

Glad she's OK :¬)
hey guys, i have a friend that is having problems. his name is Tim. at first we thought it was bell's palsy but then the doctor said it was lyme disease or ramsay hunt's. i ask you send him healing or reiki. do your own thing. Smile he's a dear friend and would think i was being mushy if he saw this. Tongue but i want him to get better. please send all the love you can. thanks.
(11-14-2011, 04:13 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys, i have a friend that is having problems. his name is Tim. at first we thought it was bell's palsy but then the doctor said it was lyme disease or ramsay hunt's. i ask you send him healing or reiki. do your own thing. Smile he's a dear friend and would think i was being mushy if he saw this. Tongue but i want him to get better. please send all the love you can. thanks.

Any more information you can give? Location, age etc.
No problem Oceania. You've been so kind to me.
thanks Gemini. Smile Namaste pm
Oceania

Sending your friend Tim love, light, healing energy and Reiki.

If it is Lyme disease, check this out: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article...tment.html

thanks. Smile
I'll send him as much light and love as I can. Smile
thanks Aaron. Smile and sorry Namaste, i was gonna reply to your pm but forgot.
(11-16-2011, 10:16 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]thanks Aaron. Smile and sorry Namaste, i was gonna reply to your pm but forgot.

You forgot again ;¬)
i was tired. Tongue
Pages: 1 2