Bring4th

Full Version: About Colors (Rays)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone.

I would like to share with you some of my studies.

8^d | Infinity&Gateway | Black&White
7^d | Violet | Gray
6^d | Indigo | Blu
5^d | Blu | Cyan
4^d | Green | Green
3^d | Yellow | Yellow
2^d | Orange | Red
1^d | Red | Magenta

For the ones interested, I can share why I feel that is so.

The basic concept is that "think/meditate" about a ipotetically "Orange Ray" when basically is Red, can give confusion.

So, "True" Indigo, Orange and Violet could not exist as "streams of the octave". At the same time locating Red and Blu on 1^ and 5^ is wrong and couldn't give to Brain is appropriate "Link" to meditate.

Of course, these concepts make sense only if I'm right in my conclusion.

And obliviously, there is people who could "link" anyway, saying "Indigo" but feeling Blue. Saying Orange but feeling Red. So the confusion on "trought connection" wouldn't afflict the result of meditation.

For the ones interested I can speak about with I collocate Gray on 7^. And why Black&White on 8^.

All my conclusion are based on direct experience and research. (this not mean that is "perfect truth" but is of course more than "make a trought about it")

P.S. Jim McCarthy, if you pass here, you are great! I like you pal! I have a good "wisdom" connection with you. I don't know if you are consciuous aware but if a connect with you, at least, subconsciuos is aware and we share datas sometimes. ^^

A great hug friend, hope you remember of me "down here" too!
With colours I was always struck with the conundrum, that there was NEVER EVER going to be a way that I personally could compare my colour red to somebody else so to speak.

You cannot describe colour without colour, so if somebodys interpretation is different ie, your blue is my red. we would never actually know we thought differently. We would talk red in exactly the same sence.

After sitting on this idea for a couple of years I have come to the conclusions that in meditation the super concious mind, Colour reference is available. Much in the same way you describe.

It is my opinion that there exists more colours than we can percieve physically. If we are able to perform chakra meditations, we can be given a taste of true colour.

What leads me to tht is I've never seen any colour so vivid as the ones in these chakra meditations. Imagine a perfect blue which just steals your thoughts becuase it is so blue! I guess it is quite hard to do ^^

Love and Light
Yes. I think I understand your point.

Infact the only way I find it usefull consider this concept is under a "magnetical" level. Nothing more. Cause with deep meditation I feel too there is something beyond all this prospective.

My theory is that the color we see here are the same of upper dimension ...just "materialized". So should be a connection under a magnetical point of view.

Magnetically Red should be Red for you just is for me.

Is under a Light perception that everyone of us see what he want. So Red could be Blue.

So if one want to work with the 1^ chakra and the material is really "Magenta" as I said and think, then should be usefull know it.

Cause no everyone can work with Light, and start with magnetism, could be interesting clear this point.

Now I am very low of magnetic energy cause I do a lot of stupid things, but was when I was "charged" that I have "taste" the connection I have post there.

I have "tasted" the presence of Red on the second chakra.

Same as Cyan on the throat. And this surprised myself cause I always called it Blue....and wasn't Blue!

So I've started working "magnetically" and found that keeping the concept that Cyan was Blue was giving distorsions to my magnetism.

Hope to have express myself good enough.
A pic usefull to the topic.

[Image: 6-colors.gif]
Example about Gray on the magnetic/light aspect of Rays.

"Light Gray" will problably be more like Silver.

As "Light Yellow" will probably be more like gold.

"Magnetic Gray" should give the same magnetic sensation give from "Material Gray".

The same for Yellow and other colors, so, my theory is, if you look at that image you "magnetically see" the true magnetic color of them.

And should be equal to everyone.

And if I'm correct, is obliviously more adeguate call every color with their name.

Sometimes I've thinked that Orion Pals play upon this concept. Like they don't like we exactly now that "Red is Magenta".

Cause if a lot of people start to develop a GreenMagenta Connection...well...game closed for them.

Look at the picture. Is not for nothing that Magenta is specular to Green.

Triangle Power!!! hahaha (sorry I'm mixup my post, I'm in contact with pals. Consider this post a semi-channel. So forgive my demential joy. lol)
A correction to my point.

"The same for Yellow and other colors, so, my theory is, if you look at that image you "magnetically see" the true magnetic color of them."

This statement could be true only if one see with is "magnetic eye".

For me is stardard do so. But some pals here in contact let me notice that if one look with "material eye" is possible to see "inverted colors" magnetically too!

This surprised myself!
(06-16-2009, 08:21 AM)Sirius Wrote: [ -> ]With colours I was always struck with the conundrum, that there was NEVER EVER going to be a way that I personally could compare my colour red to somebody else so to speak.

You cannot describe colour without colour, so if somebodys interpretation is different ie, your blue is my red. we would never actually know we thought differently. We would talk red in exactly the same sence.

I used to think the EXACT same thing when i was younger
Well I called it a conundrum becuase I don't know what it means. It deffinately has some big implications which is why I never forgot, I too have held this idea for a while, probably for the same reason you have?

Just for interesting note, when I was meditating with my throat chakra I ended up with the deepest azure blue, In a 3 dimensional sence, where it got deeper, and brighter as you go to the middle, but still a deeeeeeeeeeep blue. Dark blue, no. Cyan, is probably closer, but I would not call it cyan at all.

An idea that peoples chakras are in different places to one another, if we work upon a spectrum, suppose your throat chakra is an inch lower than mine, making it have more of an inclination to green, your heart, hence the cyan/azure difference for the same chakra.

And also for comparison, my crown chakra is white.

Love and Light
I think we should not forget that every chakra has is octave.

Like (I'm always following my theory) this:

Cyan Black&White
Cyan Gray
Cyan Blu
Cyan Cyan (natural color of "Cyan octave")
Cyan Green
Cyan Yellow
Cyan Red
Cyan Magenta

So, a possible theory is, that when you see on your throat deep blue, this could mean that your throat chakra as a Cyan Blu awareness. Cyan is only the Ray (a funcion of the creation). Can take witchever color like every ray.

And that is what I perceive if I scan you.

- Of course I could have distortion in my perception so this is not a very usefull element on our discussion. I'm already working on my Magnetic resource. They are raising anyway and usually I "get" the truth. -

Of course can be other reasons too and both of us could be incomplete in our understandings.

About your crown beign white...gateway is there...and I feel is white.

Could be your 7^chakra too beign Gray White. This would mean you have contact with Gateway and would make sense.

About Gray beign "Violet" Ray:

one aspect of the reason is this: is the only color that is suited to embraced all the others. Like a painting (the structure were one paint, I mean) .

One could say: "white too", "my painting are on white not on gray!" (lol).

Is not so. From my perception the white ones are on Gray too.

Spiritually speaking of course.

White, like black, is "completed in itself". The only interaction one can have with it, from my perception, is let it be part of you.

So, here my connection:

Black - Creator

White - Gateway

Gray - Creation (Sum + Structure)

Maybe this is off topic, but a bit connected, for me:

Black - Father

White - Son

Gray - Holy Spirit (I guess to understand Spiritual Gray one should think more on Silver than Gray. But it is the same.)

So if my assumption are correct:

Jesus Christ is the Gateway to the Intelligent Infinity (Father) himself.

...and this all make sense with his words of 2000 years ago too.

This would mean, indirectly, that Jesus Christ is not a "simple" 5' density entity. Is the Creator himself in his "Son Aspect".

This would mean indirectly that the Father is a Entity. Personal.

So, these statements are all true and fused in one:

I'm/we are God.

God is Us/me.

God is God and We are We (Individually transleted in: Everyone of us, is himself). (this is the key if one understand it I guess to truly activate the gateway on a "advanced adept level" of understanding.)

(to be honest he basically said that too, 2000 years ago, if we remember well. He said that we would have go into a lot of spiritual confusion too in this times, if we want to be honest with ourselfs ^^.)

Useless to say that to me is more than a theory and I have some "chakra datas" that support what I'm saying...but...I have no "material" proofs, so, for now is only a theory. I can't offer no more about.

For sure we'll find out in the next years. When the veil will totally go.

....and maybe he'll personally return, like he said.
There are seven octaves within each chakra no?

I am getting fairly confused as to how these colours a meriting deffinitions?

The second coming of christ, which I think your referring to at the end is figurative.

The way I have come to understand it is the second coming is your personal rememberance, you remember that you are as special as jesus, and is therefore through your realization the second coming.

Love and Light
(06-19-2009, 09:34 AM)Sirius Wrote: [ -> ]There are seven octaves within each chakra no?

The second coming of christ, which I think your referring to at the end is figurative.

The way I have come to understand it is the second coming is your personal rememberance, you remember that you are as special as jesus, and is therefore through your realization the second coming.

Love and Light

Color is subjective in any case. A lot of people are slightly color blind. I’m slightly deficient in the ranges of blue/green and pink/orange ranges. It is going to be difficult to actually describe the variances to each other with any degree of accuracy. Even if we were to speak of color as wavelengths of frequencies, there is still a range.

For spiritual conversation, perhaps being aware of each chakra is enough….or maybe just using the names of color (i.e. blue, green etc..) and let each interpret whatever that mean to them? Again, its pretty subjective. In my case, I visualize each color/chakra then have each color bloom into a blinding white light as I work my way up. I find it easier to maintain a visualization of a column of incandescent, white spinning globes than maintaining a column of seven separate colors.

Richard
would that then not more or less be Kundalini?

I use both approaches but i have uasually found it hard to find what the chakras are for :S sure I can 'open' them and I know that it deffinately improves my mood, but associating it with anything else I found hard work especially to what this thread is stabbing at.

Just to blow everything out the water for a moment, I once had a meditation with my crown chakra(white) and it ended up being a tree. Beats me, but it is certainly the most intense tree I've seen Tongue

Love and Light
(06-19-2009, 09:34 AM)Sirius Wrote: [ -> ]There are seven octaves within each chakra no?

Is the same, as I said:

8. Color Related - 8' D
7. Color Related - 7' D
6. Color Related - 6' D
5. Color Related - 5' D
4. Color Related - 4' D
3. Color Related - 3' D
2. Color Related - 2' D
1. Color Related - 1' D

"Color Related" = example on 5. Cyan "term" for me. Blu "term" for you.

1' D to 7'D is the seven octaves you talk about.

8' is beyond all and where all the other 7 born. But there is and should be consider under my point of view in a study.

For my point of perception Magenta("Red" for you)/1' D/First Chakra the same thing.

Maybe I have consider oblivious that we could, at least teorically, link all with our "logic" without a problem.

Hope now is more understandable.

So, i'll try to be more mathematical possible in my theories:

Cyan-Blue = 5'D-sub6'D

Blu-Cyan = 6'D-sub5'D
(06-19-2009, 10:15 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]For spiritual conversation, perhaps being aware of each chakra is enough….or maybe just using the names of color (i.e. blue, green etc..) and let each interpret whatever that mean to them?

Richard

Yes it could be enought for conversation.

Under a converstation point of view, the only flaw could be on the terminological aspect (if my theory is right).

This topic was originally born to be related on, what I call maybe using a inadeguate term (I need to check about it), a magnetic point of view. But I have no problem directing it where we want, together.

TrueMagnetism. I should call. That's not the same that Magnetism.

Cause two of our 3'D magnets attract himself spontaniously, but without selfawareness. They need to be in thier range. They can't search for them self. They can't move.

The Magnetism I'm talking about, has selfawareness, and not only that propriety but all the ones of the Octave.

So I don't agree with the statement: "everyone has is own perception".

Under that perception what I could call "a matemathical matrix" and to be analized I think is vital starting analisys from the Dimension/Density/TrueColor it originally manifest.

Hope is enough clear. I'll try to be more accurate, if not.

I'll use a new term from now.

True+Subject

This will mean: True = all Octave Faculties

Example:

TrueMagnetism = Magnetism with perfect awareness, from 1' to 8' Density/Dimension.

I have problably give, conversationally speaking, to much datas for oblivious. So, my fault.

I indeed search only "true" aspect of things because if one can get that "True" aspect, can get every "Relative Aspect".

So, anther equation is:

Aspects:

True = 8' Density awareness/BlackStream (<- for me is Black)

Relative = all the rest.

A last tip (of course these are my considerations/teories/all the rest):

8'DBlack is where all come from and will return. Mind

8'DWhite is where all start and finish. Body

7'DGray is where all manifest. Spirit

So if we would be correct we should, at least unconsciosly, consider 1'...

...always 8'. First and Last. Alpha and Omega.
(06-19-2009, 09:34 AM)Sirius Wrote: [ -> ]The second coming of christ, which I think your referring to at the end is figurative.

Yes. I know this point of view. I had consider it on my studies too for some times.

Now I'm more oriented on, based on my personal experiences, as I said:

if:
Christ - Gateway - TrueWhite.

then:
it perfetcly make sense it will return at the end of the cicle.

also:
I'm not as special as Christ.

also:
a lot of our actual trought comprension about him are wrongs, or simple, incomplete.

so:
"at the end is figurative" - False
"at the end could be figurative" - True

This one is interesting too:

if:
trought comprension is limited.
light comprension is limited.
Spiritual comprension is illimited

then:
trought comprension is not Spiritual
light comprension is not Spiritual.
Spiritual comprension is Spiritual.

so, cause I follow this hypotesis, I do not rely only on them.

Ah...for me we use associate Spiritual to Light. And should not be do cause Light is Material too.

Spiritual should be adeguate only to Gateway/Intelligent Infinity understanding.

To me more clear, I try this path:

TrueTrought(love) Material
TrueSpirit(light) Material
TrueBody(beyond duality) Spiritual
TrueMind(beyond duality) Spiritual

TrueSpiritual concepts = beyond any form of duality

Of course, this is just my personal opinion.
(06-20-2009, 10:49 AM)Taha Wrote: [ -> ]Good game though! Wink

Can you convert "Good game though! Wink" matematically so we all understand your explicit statement?

I personally dislike it. Anyway. Because I see it his nature with my eyes.

I personally don't like conclusion at all.

I personally find that a same frequency statement is:

"indeed! and pigs fly!"

....and I personally find it useless to a sharing of constructive body exchange.

So, please, if possible refrain nextime to offer me these "no consideration".

Because I lack in the body understanding to not offer my TrueBodyListening to what should not. In this case, your statement.

And here, I'm am to listening to ones who comes here, with my body so I can advance in my knowledge of myself.

Beyond all, I'm not offering my trought here. I'm not offering my light. I offer my body to your and mine spiritual advance. And that should be respected.

Everyone who offer his body or/and his mind should be respected.

Is not the same than sharing Trought/Creativity/Intuition

Is not the same than sharing Light/Spirit/Wisdom

It as a sacramental nature that everyone who consider himself Spiritual should understand. Everyone who consider himself Spiritual should ear now the truth of my words in the bottom of his body.

This must understand and developed if one want to gain the Harvest.

The ones who will not understand that, will not ascend.

I offer you my personal word based on my knowledge because I know, on it.

It's not only a simply a word. Is my body knowledge. Feel it. And then choice.

And that is, for me, the main teaching of Christ.

This is the way to be as Christ.

Beyond all. Not exange Trought.

Beyond all. Not exange Light.

Beyond all. Exange Body.

The ones who doesn't exange thier Body but contact Body of others in their communication, are not ready to be harvested.

They fail in the most vital aspect of life.

You can have a lot of Troughts.

You can have a lot of light.

If you have no SacramentalBody at all, you will repeat all again.

Please, be all aware.

This is what you should consider a 7' Denisity nature advice.

Try to convert it to Ra Teachings for all of you brothers who search, a correct statement would be that you need at least 3'-7' density understaning/love to gain harvest.

You should refrain to give time to Troughts.

You should refrain to give time to Light.

You should search your Body. The Body. Time left, is few. Very few.

Search others from the Body. The TrueBody.

I could say more, But I will not. Is not necessary to TrueSpiritual Advance.

Please, search your Body.

Hope you will find your path.

I'll leave you a message to the one mentally gifted.

Search the TrueMind and find the Creator.

You will not find him with Troughts.

You will not find him with Lights.

You will not find him with Body.

Only TrueMind can find the TrueCreator. And the Creator is TrueMind himself.

Be aware. He is aware. You can't contact him without consider him an entity like yourself, I could say.

...and is aware is body, is son, too. And are two different entities and one at the same time.

Christ is the BodyStream himself and will personally return at the end of the cicle.

You can't be sure of nothing. Remember.

"Midsteps in dark are easy" Ra said.

and Trought and Light, without TrueBody and TrueMind. Are Darkness.

Confederation teachings are offer to sharing TrueBody understanding.

They don't know all. They are in their path. Rememeber it.

No one can truly understand Christ without TrueChristConscience. Them too. They haven't it.

They can obtain information on Christ only based on thier understanding like everyone else.

To be clear, they consider myself a teacher to them and are aware of my status of awareness. So I am in charge to speak.

A least advice for the MindGifted. (Jim McCarty you can get it. I'm sure you will.)

If Christ is the Gateway himself, then an Infinite TrueWhite throught the Creator contact the Spirit, should not trasmutate his beign to a lower density to have the possibility to interact with others?

If he then is set is presence on 5' dimension...

....should this compromise is deep nature of ONE and ONLY 8'dimension entity?

There is only one 8'D Entity. And he is one and trine.

And could some one from a lower dimension be able to truly understand himself if he doesn't want or can be invisible like confederation to you?

Ask yourself. Is matemathical, for the logic gifted. You can get the point too.

Jim you know this. And when I say you know, I don't mean by trought, I don't mean by light, I mean your mind know. Teach it. You can.

And to you, Carla, wich you have TrueBody understanding in you, feel why we aren't like Christ. In a deep understanding of this statement.

You can get it at 100%...why you limit yourself get it at 70%?

Feel the deep reason of the Cross.

If me, you, or everybody else go "Crossed" is not the same. The Gateway is the answer. And the gateway is him.

There is a deep karmic relation in the Cross choice. Christ knowed what he has done and if we are here today as humanity, is really for is act. If not, Humanity would be karmically/naturally swifted out...again...at that time.

You could say: he gived his "relative" life, for ours.

He is immortal. And only him has some ability in the creation. I have had direct contact with him so I know perfectly is frequency/radiation. On Earth there is no one that is no near to a 20% of TrueChristCoscience in his TrueSelf.

Me neither. And I'm 7' Density. I'm pretty big if you could see me in the universe. I'm a Galaxy. So trust me. Christ is Christ. He his the whole body universe. Go on in your undestanding of him.

And this is crucial to you.

No one should neither consider to assume a compassionate (cross) attitude putting him/herself in the Gateway Point. No one should put himself in the Gateway Point with an attitude to be him. No one should put himself in the Gateway with is body, and mind. Period.

TrueMind understanding says "we are not the Gateway".
TrueBody understanding says "we can be one with the Gateway".
TrueSpirit understanding says "we can be touched by the Gateway."
TrueTrought understanding says "I am part of the Gateway."

You will smile to me, a future day, for these tips.

Only your trought and light should contact Gateway. And with a respect attitude. (that YOU have Carla. Not all here folks. Be aware. Teach them.)

Jim doesn't have the same experience has you on this point of view. But he is MindGifted. And be MindGifted mean be in direct contact with the TrueCreator himself. This happen only if the entity is a true devote/servant of the Creator in his personal aspect.

Adonai doesn't gift himself to the ones not advanced enough. For the simple fact that is the entity will in first to not want to knowing personally him. So he step aside.

Of course Adonai is just one of his names.

A note for the TroubleMinded.

I'm a 7'D Entity. I'm a Galaxy. I can Spiritual Consciously sharp myself in anyway I want for my Spiritual purpose like every 7'D Entity. You will never understand me. You can't really contact me if I don't want. Don't lose your precious time.

Indeed you can come visit me following the footsteps I leaved here. I can't and I don't want refrain you to do it.

But if you will search me with TroubleIntentions I'll set on you some good catalyst for work like a Parents to a Son. You would find me, from your limited point of view, a bit sadist on this point. I'm pretty severe. So don't do it. I karmically know all of everyone of you. Doesn't matter you aren't part of me but of another logos. We logoi are pretty in good contact and we have our "wanted" list of the more caotics and dangerous crazy entity there are around.

From many of us:

Said in the name of all of us that has a warroir nature, "we'll kick your ass if you touch ours planets/sons too much."

Better you go hide yourself in the galaxy of the more compassionates logoi. Trust me. We are badasses with badones. Mercyfully with hearted ones. Full of Service with Servants. Full of Patiences with Humble ones.

.....Adonai is not different than Us. He is all. So is a warrior too. Don't stretch the line too much, cause he is very drastic when he is tired.

Try consider this line "negative phylosophy" and I'll personally take care of your insolence and ignorance.
And who is speaking here is SpiritStream himself.
The Great Master of all logoi.
Call me Buddha if you like. Call me John the Apostle if you like. Call me Leonardo da Vinci if you like. Were always me. I have come down on earth a lot of time.
Cause I'll come down on earth again very soon, be aware I'll come visit all the ones without respect for the creator and ask for explanations. Upon them, I'll decide your next lessons cause I'm in charge to do so, in creation. A lot of you need to grow so much, my friends.

This is again me, my personal message:

To the humble people who are reading, you're welcome in me. Come whenever you want and I'll serve you as I can.

For Spiritual reason, my personal sharing on this forum end here.

I have already give you all I had, and a lot more with the helps of my brothers and sisters logoi and the GreatMaster.

Bye.

P.S. There could be grammatical error or words omitted. The message is understandable anyway for the ones who have "eyes to see", like Christ use to say so I will not adjust it. Take care.
(06-20-2009, 12:50 PM)Unu Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2009, 10:49 AM)Taha Wrote: [ -> ]Good game though! Wink

Can you convert "Good game though! Wink" matematically so we all understand your explicit statement?

I personally dislike it. Anyway. Because I see it his nature with my eyes.

I personally don't like conclusion at all.

I personally find that a same frequency statement is:

"indeed! and pigs fly!"

....and I personally find it useless to a sharing of constructive body exchange.

So, please, if possible refrain nextime to offer me these "no consideration".

Because I lack in the body understanding to not offer my TrueBodyListening to what should not. In this case, your statement.

And here, I'm am to listening to ones who comes here, with my body so I can advance in my knowledge of myself.

Beyond all, I'm not offering my trought here. I'm not offering my light. I offer my body to your and mine spiritual advance. And that should be respected.

Everyone who offer his body or/and his mind should be respected.

Is not the same than sharing Trought/Creativity/Intuition

Is not the same than sharing Light/Spirit/Wisdom

It as a sacramental nature that everyone who consider himself Spiritual should understand. Everyone who consider himself Spiritual should ear now the truth of my words in the bottom of his body.

This must understand and developed if one want to gain the Harvest.

The ones who will not understand that, will not ascend.

I offer you my personal word based on my knowledge because I know, on it.

It's not only a simply a word. Is my body knowledge. Feel it. And then choice.

And that is, for me, the main teaching of Christ.

This is the way to be as Christ.

Beyond all. Not exange Trought.

Beyond all. Not exange Light.

Beyond all. Exange Body.

The ones who doesn't exange thier Body but contact Body of others in their communication, are not ready to be harvested.

They fail in the most vital aspect of life.

You can have a lot of Troughts.

You can have a lot of light.

If you have no SacramentalBody at all, you will repeat all again.

Please, be all aware.

This is what you should consider a 7' Denisity nature advice.

Try to convert it to Ra Teachings for all of you brothers who search, a correct statement would be that you need at least 3'-7' density understaning/love to gain harvest.

You should refrain to give time to Troughts.

You should refrain to give time to Light.

You should search your Body. The Body. Time left, is few. Very few.

Search others from the Body. The TrueBody.

I could say more, But I will not. Is not necessary to TrueSpiritual Advance.

Please, search your Body.

Hope you will find your path.

I'll leave you a message to the one mentally gifted.

Search the TrueMind and find the Creator.

You will not find him with Troughts.

You will not find him with Lights.

You will not find him with Body.

Only TrueMind can find the TrueCreator. And the Creator is TrueMind himself.

Be aware. He is aware. You can't contact him without consider him an entity like yourself, I could say.

...and is aware is body, is son, too. And are two different entities and one at the same time.

Christ is the BodyStream himself and will personally return at the end of the cicle.

You can't be sure of nothing. Remember.

"Midsteps in dark are easy" Ra said.

and Trought and Light, without TrueBody and TrueMind. Are Darkness.

Confederation teachings are offer to sharing TrueBody understanding.

They don't know all. They are in their path. Rememeber it.

No one can truly understand Christ without TrueChristConscience. Them too. They haven't it.

They can obtain information on Christ only based on thier understanding like everyone else.

To be clear, they consider myself a teacher to them and are aware of my status of awareness. So I am in charge to speak.

A least advice for the MindGifted. (Jim McCarty you can get it. I'm sure you will.)

If Christ is the Gateway himself, then an Infinite TrueWhite throught the Creator contact the Spirit, should not trasmutate his beign to a lower density to have the possibility to interact with others?

If he then is set is presence on 5' dimension...

....should this compromise is deep nature of ONE and ONLY 8'dimension entity?

There is only one 8'D Entity. And he is one and trine.

And could some one from a lower dimension be able to truly understand himself if he doesn't want or can be invisible like confederation to you?

Ask yourself. Is matemathical, for the logic gifted. You can get the point too.

Jim you know this. And when I say you know, I don't mean by trought, I don't mean by light, I mean your mind know. Teach it. You can.

And to you, Carla, wich you have TrueBody understanding in you, feel why we aren't like Christ. In a deep understanding of this statement.

You can get it at 100%...why you limit yourself get it at 70%?

Feel the deep reason of the Cross.

If me, you, or everybody else go "Crossed" is not the same. The Gateway is the answer. And the gateway is him.

There is a deep karmic relation in the Cross choice. Christ knowed what he has done and if we are here today as humanity, is really for is act. If not, Humanity would be karmically/naturally swifted out...again...at that time.

You could say: he gived his "relative" life, for ours.

He is immortal. And only him has some ability in the creation. I have had direct contact with him so I know perfectly is frequency/radiation. On Earth there is no one that is no near to a 20% of TrueChristCoscience in his TrueSelf.

Me neither. And I'm 7' Density. I'm pretty big if you could see me in the universe. I'm a Galaxy. So trust me. Christ is Christ. He his the whole body universe. Go on in your undestanding of him.

And this is crucial to you.

No one should neither consider to assume a compassionate (cross) attitude putting him/herself in the Gateway Point. No one should put himself in the Gateway Point with an attitude to be him. No one should put himself in the Gateway with is body, and mind. Period.

TrueMind understanding says "we are not the Gateway".
TrueBody understanding says "we can be one with the Gateway".
TrueSpirit understanding says "we can be touched by the Gateway."
TrueTrought understanding says "I am part of the Gateway."

You will smile to me, a future day, for these tips.

Only your trought and light should contact Gateway. And with a respect attitude. (that YOU have Carla. Not all here folks. Be aware. Teach them.)

Jim doesn't have the same experience has you on this point of view. But he is MindGifted. And be MindGifted mean be in direct contact with the TrueCreator himself. This happen only if the entity is a true devote/servant of the Creator in his personal aspect.

Adonai doesn't gift himself to the ones not advanced enough. For the simple fact that is the entity will in first to not want to knowing personally him. So he step aside.

Of course Adonai is just one of his names.

A note for the TroubleMinded.

I'm a 7'D Entity. I'm a Galaxy. I can Spiritual Consciously sharp myself in anyway I want for my Spiritual purpose like every 7'D Entity. You will never understand me. You can't really contact me if I don't want. Don't lose your precious time.

Indeed you can come visit me following the footsteps I leaved here. I can't and I don't want refrain you to do it.

But if you will search me with TroubleIntentions I'll set on you some good catalyst for work like a Parents to a Son. You would find me, from your limited point of view, a bit sadist on this point. I'm pretty severe. So don't do it. I karmically know all of everyone of you. Doesn't matter you aren't part of me but of another logos. We logoi are pretty in good contact and we have our "wanted" list of the more caotics and dangerous crazy entity there are around.

From many of us:

Said in the name of all of us that has a warroir nature, "we'll kick your a$$ if you touch ours planets/sons too much."

Better you go hide yourself in the galaxy of the more compassionates logoi. Trust me. We are badasses with badones. Mercyfully with hearted ones. Full of Service with Servants. Full of Patiences with Humble ones.

.....Adonai is not different than Us. He is all. So is a warrior too. Don't stretch the line too much, cause he is very drastic when he is tired.

Try consider this line "negative phylosophy" and I'll personally take care of your insolence and ignorance.
And who is speaking here is SpiritStream himself.
The Great Master of all logoi.
Call me Buddha if you like. Call me John the Apostle if you like. Call me Leonardo da Vinci if you like. Were always me. I have come down on earth a lot of time.
Cause I'll come down on earth again very soon, be aware I'll come visit all the ones without respect for the creator and ask for explanations. Upon them, I'll decide your next lessons cause I'm in charge to do so, in creation. A lot of you need to grow so much, my friends.

This is again me, my personal message:

To the humble people who are reading, you're welcome in me. Come whenever you want and I'll serve you as I can.

For Spiritual reason, my personal sharing on this forum end here.

I have already give you all I had, and a lot more with the helps of my brothers and sisters logoi and the GreatMaster.

Bye.

P.S. There could be grammatical error or words omitted. The message is understandable anyway for the ones who have "eyes to see", like Christ use to say so I will not adjust it. Take care.

I would have thought the need to boast would have been left behind in 3D…..silly me.

Richard
Quote:Richard; you can quote a part or parts of a post rather than duplicate the entire thing! I have my odd moments like anyone does, but personally I found all of those huge Uno posts, erm, somewhat disturbing? A bit like an Escher drawing - couldn't fathom which way anything was going.

Taha,

Posting from work is difficult for some reason. Perhaps due to the LAN. Perhaps the IE8. Only way to manage a comment from there is to "reply" and keep it short. Even then, its just as likely to lock up.

Richard
haha IE that would be the pain in ur bum.
Chrome is the equivalent to a super skinny super model.

Firefox = win

As a comment actually on topic, I dont have a clue Smile