Bring4th

Full Version: Following the 4th Density Harvest, what will we perceive?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I've been pondering on the post-continuity of consciousness after Harvest, and I'm curious as to what everyone's opinion here is of what will play out after Harvest?

Will we simply re-awaken, in a vessel very similar to the characters we play in this world at this present time, same age, all of our memories intact, with a slightly altered (enhanced, one may say) appearance? Will we have to start again from infancy with the memories of this life experience in mind still?

Will we inhabit a new body as new beings? Will we awaken in a mostly empty world and have to start all over, except now we have the added bonus of extensive mastery over consciousness and our minds to aid us?

That would be for those of us who are graduating to either polarities of 4D. What about those who are to remain situated in 3D? From what Hidden_Hand has mentioned there would be an ecstatic experience of "zero-point time" where all will briefly merge with the Creator, then things will continue as normal except for this grand akashic experience everyone will have went through forever in their memories. When HH mentioned this the first that came to my mind was "Everyone on Earth will experience something 98% similar to a DMT breakthrough!!" Tongue

For those who are already aware of the Law of One but do not make the graduation, would this ecstatic merging but re-emergence into the same 3D world be a depressing notion for you? Day by day knowing that elsewhere there are those emanating in an overabundance of joy and harmony and telepathic phenomenon while they remain in this illusion paying bills and seeing Big Mac boxes on the ground and they 'didn't make the cut', so to speak. Will the major news stations air "BREAKING NEWS: EVERYONE BECAME GOD FOR A FEW HOURS"?

I am curious. Angel

Unbound

Conscious dreaming I imagine is what we can expect, or similar to the psychedelic experience but without the resistance of the psyche.
All that work and only conscious dreaming. Wow.
(10-12-2011, 12:11 AM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Conscious dreaming I imagine is what we can expect, or similar to the psychedelic experience but without the resistance of the psyche.
Do you mean the world would be similar to a lucid dream? Perhaps, except rather than knowing we are dreaming we would all know "We are a part of the Creator", and that truth would dictate every single course of action we decide to undertake. Maybe those many flying dreams we have will come to be reality.

But I'm more curious in what will come of the individual? Are we going to be reborn or will we just re-awaken in a world where we are more advanced versions of our current selves? Will we be in a completely new environment entirely, or just a modified version of the world we currently inhabit?
Ok I had to think about this a bit(two minutes) before answering. So these are my immediate thoughts with no intelectual nitpicking and "ego" thought. I have no idea what would be happening in the final transition faze(Sp?) but my first thoughts after focusing my mind to this topic were that we have acsess to all of our memories, the veil is either almost completely gone or it is completely gone and for a little while(from our current point of view) we operate as our current personalities. But over time parts of our core self starts expressing itself and it will feel completely natural like we just suddenly realize something and we change our outlook and personality accordingly, like we do now except we know all about everything(that has happened in our experience). So my train of thoughts was along a more general line of thought and not very specific with detail.(probably because the details are unpredictable while the general direction is more known) anyway that is what came to mind at first and so I will put it forward as a possibility and would like to say that I have no idea if that is even close to what will happen. I think it would be nice not to suddenly meld with all other lives, and to rather have a chance to get used to it all. -Conifer16- Adonai Vasu Borragus

The harvest is occurring now. Those incarnating in the dual bodies are the ones who will begin perceiving their shared experience..it's a gradual progression.

"We ask you to consider as we speak that there are not words for positively describing fourth density. We can only explain what is not and approximate what is. Beyond fourth density our ability grows more limited until we become without words.

That which fourth density is not: it is not of words, unless chosen. It is not of heavy chemical vehicles for body complex activities. It is not of disharmony within self. It is not of disharmony within peoples. It is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way.

Approximations of positive statements: it is a plane of type of bipedal vehicle which is much denser and more full of life; it is a plane wherein one is aware of the thought of other-selves; it is a plane wherein one is aware of vibrations of other-selves; it is a plane of compassion and understanding of the sorrows of third density; it is a plane striving towards wisdom or light; it is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although automatically harmonized by group consensus."
(10-12-2011, 12:01 AM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Will we simply re-awaken, in a vessel very similar to the characters we play in this world at this present time, same age, all of our memories intact, with a slightly altered (enhanced, one may say) appearance? Will we have to start again from infancy with the memories of this life experience in mind still?

We are not "this" life. We are the composite of all our past lives.
(10-12-2011, 11:16 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]The harvest is occurring now. Those incarnating in the dual bodies are the ones who will begin perceiving their shared experience..it's a gradual progression.

"We ask you to consider as we speak that there are not words for positively describing fourth density. We can only explain what is not and approximate what is. Beyond fourth density our ability grows more limited until we become without words.

That which fourth density is not: it is not of words, unless chosen. It is not of heavy chemical vehicles for body complex activities. It is not of disharmony within self. It is not of disharmony within peoples. It is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way.

Approximations of positive statements: it is a plane of type of bipedal vehicle which is much denser and more full of life; it is a plane wherein one is aware of the thought of other-selves; it is a plane wherein one is aware of vibrations of other-selves; it is a plane of compassion and understanding of the sorrows of third density; it is a plane striving towards wisdom or light; it is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although automatically harmonized by group consensus."
Yes, I'm aware that the processes of Harvest are in occurrence at this moment, but surely there would be a culminating point so to speak that we will be reaching. I'm simply musing on what changes will befall our current mind/spirit/body complexes.

(10-12-2011, 11:28 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2011, 12:01 AM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Will we simply re-awaken, in a vessel very similar to the characters we play in this world at this present time, same age, all of our memories intact, with a slightly altered (enhanced, one may say) appearance? Will we have to start again from infancy with the memories of this life experience in mind still?

We are not "this" life. We are the composite of all our past lives.
I should've elaborated more; when I say "all of our memories intact" I was alluding to the notion that, since the veil of forgetfulness should dissipate post-Ascension, that whatever form we take will have access to ALL of our previous manifestations, not just limited to those incarnations we chose to experience in the 3D (including our current, possibly final incarnations), but perhaps from 2D as well as 1D. It is very intriguing to speculate on this all...
If I understand right, Ascension is when space/time and time/space collapse and there is just the one thing, whatever it is called.

3DMonkey

(10-12-2011, 11:16 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]The harvest is occurring now. Those incarnating in the dual bodies are the ones who will begin perceiving their shared experience..it's a gradual progression.

This was well worth reading again.
Ya know, if I squint hard enough, I can almost see this happening today and yesterday.

The idea that it is a "plane" is important. We exist on all planes whether we know it or not. In a sense of capability, I am now aware of the thought of other-selves and their vibrations; I am now capable of compassion and understanding the sorrows of third density; I am now capable of striving towards light; I am now capable of recognizing the pronounced differences of individuals, and I am capable of joining a willful group that is capable of harmonizing those differences.

It is a plane. A plane that is here with us and available to us.

What do we currently perceive?

IMO
Indeed..much can be accomplished with conscious dedication.

(10-12-2011, 11:41 AM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I'm aware that the processes of Harvest are in occurrence at this moment, but surely there would be a culminating point so to speak that we will be reaching. I'm simply musing on what changes will befall our current mind/spirit/body complexes.

It's hard to say how pronounced the shift in awareness will be in relation to the rate of change. The transition will possibly take up to 700 years.. http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?sea...&ss=1&sc=1

There are the obvious energetic abilities that will become common, but I think the formation of single-mindedness will be the most interesting.

3DMonkey

Fourth Density happens in our lives every day.

What if the "abilities" we have deduced from Ra's words are entirely metaphorical? What if they are even projections of our desires to be concrete?

What if "existence" is defined as an aspect, or "piece of", rather than a "whole" entity?
We exist in reality that goes as far as we are willing to accept. I find, to experience a greater awareness of what 4D could be, I am learning to accept betrayal, in addition to love. And how much will we offer creation? Can we offer betrayal if needed?
first of all hidden hand is bullcrap. so i don't think it's credible. and secondly, i believe there's been claims that those who go 3D move to another planet and probably don't remember their previous lives. so they're not gonna be bummed out. they're gonna be in the cycle of reincarnation and continue their level of evolution. those who upgrade i dunno about.
Two things:

1. The options have changed. There are now possibilities which weren't yet eventuated at the time of the Ra contact in 1981. So I would recommend looking to some other sources for clues. The best source would, of course, be within.

2. I highly recommend Dolores Cannon's new book The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth. At the very least read the excerpt from the introduction which is available online. I have found many interesting pieces of the puzzle in there.
Tenet could you please provide a link to the introduction. I can't find it. Thanks, -Conifer16- Adonai Vasu Borragus

I'm on my iPod so I can't read the amazon preview.
(10-12-2011, 11:41 AM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I'm aware that the processes of Harvest are in occurrence at this moment, but surely there would be a culminating point so to speak that we will be reaching.
That point is simply the point at which 3rd density is no longer useful for incarnating 3rd density beings. It's the point where there are more useful 3D learning opportunities elsewhere.

When you die, if you are harvested to 4th density, you incarnate either in 4D with a 4D body or in 3D with a dual-activated body.

(10-12-2011, 11:41 AM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]- Yes, I'm aware that the processes of Harvest are in occurrence at this moment
- but surely there would be a culminating point so to speak that we will be reaching.

unfortunately there is no definite pointer to either of these points in the material, or, solid evidence/experience that would definitely suggest either of those.
(10-14-2011, 09:11 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]first of all hidden hand is bullcrap. so i don't think it's credible. and secondly, i believe there's been claims that those who go 3D move to another planet and probably don't remember their previous lives. so they're not gonna be bummed out. they're gonna be in the cycle of reincarnation and continue their level of evolution. those who upgrade i dunno about.
This wording suggests to me that you might be holding some kind of grudge against the material or the one responsible for it. I think that is not a good and healthy stance to have. Not to mention that it really does not feel like it is "bullcrap", what can we compare it to? All other materials that have gone through several layers of distortions or the Law of One transcripts which had the built-in distortions of being channeled materials in the first place?

not a grudge. just saying. it's illogical to believe in someone claiming to be a negative entity who then goes on to try to spread a positive message. does not compute. the material is based on LOO and probably by a troll.
(10-15-2011, 01:16 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]not a grudge. just saying. it's illogical to believe in someone claiming to be a negative entity who then goes on to try to spread a positive message. does not compute. the material is based on LOO and probably by a troll.
I am going to agree with Ocenia here, in the sense that the HH material is probably from a troll. No one purported to be in such a condition would be that 'stupid'.

Unbound

Aha How would such a thing be stupid? I, personally, don't see it as invalid and I think that that sort of reaction is just a rebuttal surrounding the concepts of positive and negative.

Since Ra has stated that at the 6th Density polarity is released, it doesn't seem unlikely that both sides of the coin are being played by positive light beings. I mean, since Light is all, then we can only assume that whatever supposed "evil" forces we perceive are connected higher up in positivity. I think it's a perfect explanation, and is in line with other sources I've encountered.

3DMonkey

(10-15-2011, 01:55 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2011, 01:16 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]not a grudge. just saying. it's illogical to believe in someone claiming to be a negative entity who then goes on to try to spread a positive message. does not compute. the material is based on LOO and probably by a troll.
I am going to agree with Ocenia here, in the sense that the HH material is probably from a troll. No one purported to be in such a condition would be that 'stupid'.

Stupid? I think it's pretty genius. Not the material (haven't read all of it), but the presenter/troll is pretty smart.

Personally, HH sounds exactly like LOO, or any other "enlightenment material". It's all from the same source and made up of all the same ingredients.

Ra consistently says they see no separation, and they commend both paths. It's just another way of saying "I am negative and positive". No difference.
(10-15-2011, 02:08 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2011, 01:55 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Stupid? I think it's pretty genius. Not the material (haven't read all of it), but the presenter/troll is pretty smart.

Personally, HH sounds exactly like LOO, or any other "enlightenment material". It's all from the same source and made up of all the same ingredients.

Ra consistently says they see no separation, and they commend both paths. It's just another way of saying "I am negative and positive". No difference.
Not 'stupid' in the sense of intelligence. 'Stupid' in the sense of limitations chosen to express the ideas. It is 'dumbed down' in the sense of backstory and means to express the evolutionary context. If you think it sounds exactly like the LOO, then so be it.

3DMonkey

Limitations as in lacking the long distance foresight that would establish a Hidden Hand forum? Or audio versions for purchase?

Unbound

It's not exactly like the LOO, and I wouldn't want it to be. Everything is just a Logos, an expression, I don't exalt the LOO over other expressions, all is One. Not to say I don't appreciate and admire the LOO and its principles, but one should never rely too much on written words.
This thread is my first discovery of Hidden Hand. Having read some of his material, my conclusion is that it doesn't matter whether he is what he says he is or not. The whole point of his message seems to be a means of offering us a way to see how the STS path serves the One Creator. Our world is full of judgments about STS and these must eventually be released.
(10-18-2011, 07:30 PM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]The whole point of his message seems to be a means of offering us a way to see how the STS path serves the One Creator.
Yes, but do the means justify the ends?

Unbound

They don't need to, all is catalyst, the message isn't for the messenger.
(10-18-2011, 09:06 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2011, 07:30 PM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]The whole point of his message seems to be a means of offering us a way to see how the STS path serves the One Creator.
Yes, but do the means justify the ends?

moreover, it is appalling how people rationalize, justify and even exonerate some information that is declared to be out of negative sources, just because they see some juicy stuff in it they like to believe in.

this explains how the religions of middle east had gained following despite being from negative orion influence.
Pages: 1 2 3 4