Bring4th

Full Version: 6th Onclave helps with 4th Density Harvest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At the beginning off 2011 The 5th Onclave/Density or in other words The White/Marble Houses were aloud access to the 6th Onclave.The 30,000 souls introduced to this density are on a mission to improve and widen the 4th Density/Onclave for a large influx,For approxiamatly twenty five percent off the Worlds population.

From the 6th Onclave the 4th and 5th Densitys can be manipulated due to the fact that the 6th Octave is the 101 in Light Creation.Our Lord/Logos has purposely left these 30,000 souls with the responceability off adding their own idea's and automating inforstructure in the 4th Density.This is so that the 6th Octave may recieve their apprenticeship in Light Creation.

Usualy the Orange array is needed in Ones Spectrum to achieve 4th Density Harvest.As the orange array is the basic understanding off the Relgions.To compensate for this,The Orange array will be taught in Heaven or the 4th Density/Octave.

May the Light lead us to a knowledge off the future with out fear off the resorces drieing up.
David, with utmost respect, I'm not sure I understand what you are writing about. I have no frame of reference to understand what you mean by these new terms. 5th & 6th Onclaves? White/Marble Houses? 6th Octave? Automating infrastructure in 4th density? Your subject title also says "4th Density Harvest", but don't you mean "3rd Density Harvest", since that's what we are currently embarking upon?

Can you please cite some sources for these claims as they pertain to the Law of One book series? And what does this have to do with our own ascension/harvest? Sorry, David, I'm REALLY confused by all of this.

Thanks!
Steve
(10-12-2011, 04:28 AM)David Junior Wrote: [ -> ]At the beginning off 2011 The 5th Onclave/Density or in other words The White/Marble Houses were aloud access to the 6th Onclave.The 30,000 souls introduced to this density are on a mission to improve and widen the 4th Density/Onclave for a large influx,For approxiamatly twenty five percent off the Worlds population.

From the 6th Onclave the 4th and 5th Densitys can be manipulated due to the fact that the 6th Octave is the 101 in Light Creation.Our Lord/Logos has purposely left these 30,000 souls with the responceability off adding their own idea's and automating inforstructure in the 4th Density.This is so that the 6th Octave may recieve their apprenticeship in Light Creation.

Usualy the Orange array is needed in Ones Spectrum to achieve 4th Density Harvest.As the orange array is the basic understanding off the Relgions.To compensate for this,The Orange array will be taught in Heaven or the 4th Density/Octave.

May the Light lead us to a knowledge off the future with out fear off the resorces drieing up.

(10-14-2011, 11:01 AM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]David, with utmost respect, I'm not sure I understand what you are writing about. I have no frame of reference to understand what you mean by these new terms. 5th & 6th Onclaves? White/Marble Houses? 6th Octave? Automating infrastructure in 4th density? Your subject title also says "4th Density Harvest", but don't you mean "3rd Density Harvest", since that's what we are currently embarking upon?

Can you please cite some sources for these claims as they pertain to the Law of One book series? And what does this have to do with our own ascension/harvest? Sorry, David, I'm REALLY confused by all of this.

Thanks!
Steve
(10-12-2011, 04:28 AM)David Junior Wrote: [ -> ]At the beginning off 2011 The 5th Onclave/Density or in other words The White/Marble Houses were aloud access to the 6th Onclave.The 30,000 souls introduced to this density are on a mission to improve and widen the 4th Density/Onclave for a large influx,For approxiamatly twenty five percent off the Worlds population.

Hi Steve,Basicly an octave is part off an onclave,It is a way off explaining part off or a whole density.Really it saves on repeating the word density,Thats all.Also when there is an harvest to say to the 4th Density from the 3rd density,There is also a harvest from 4th to 5th and 5th to 6th Densitys.I believe basicly this is what Ra is talking about,The change off densitys or evoulution,It doesnt mean that havesting comes to an end.As moving from one density to another is infernite or recycling.As for the white or marble Houses,This is the 5th Density.They say the 6th Density is the cystal Palace,Once these 30,000 souls from the 6th density have widened the 4th density for the influx off 3rd density souls.They will then biuld Houses from cystal in the 6th density.They still reside in the 5th density at times but work from the 6th density as this is central control room for the 4th and 5th densitys eventualy it will vibrate to the 3rd density for learning.

Basicly Steve I channel with My Father"Sirus The All-Mighty"Who is the older Brother to Ra and Our Central Logos.I hope We have helped in deciphering off this thread.

(10-14-2011, 11:01 AM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]David, with utmost respect, I'm not sure I understand what you are writing about. I have no frame of reference to understand what you mean by these new terms. 5th & 6th Onclaves? White/Marble Houses? 6th Octave? Automating infrastructure in 4th density? Your subject title also says "4th Density Harvest", but don't you mean "3rd Density Harvest", since that's what we are currently embarking upon?

Thanks!
Steve

Dear Steve,Sorry about repeating my self i dont know why this happened.I went on to answer your questions but unfortunatly it didnt show,So here I am rewritting it once again.

An octave is a portion of an onclave.An octave could be said to be part off an density were an onclave would be the whole density or all the densitys,Its just another way off explaining a portion or a whole density.As for the White Houses/Marble Houses this referes to the 5th Density.

I also mentioned 4th Density harvest,What I meant was that the 4th density is getting ready to recieve extra souls from the 3rd.As the 4th density is enlargened so is the 5th and 6th Densitys.Not only is the 4th density to recieve harvest but so are the others.

Ive read Ra Material and I find that this is what He is on about at times.Im also conected with Sirus All-Mighty the older Brother to Ra,This has help My interpretation off what Dear old Uncle Ra is on about.

I hope this has answered your questions.
Dear Steve,

On octave is a portion to an onclave.Or you could say an octave is part off an density and an onclave is the whole density or even all the densitys,Really is just replaces the word density.As for the white house or marble houses,This is the 5th density.I also meant that the 4th density is getting ready for harvesting the 3rd density.

With kind regards

Thanks!
Steve

Dear Steve let Me decipher the thread for you.An octave could be said to be a density or an onclave.It just saves repeating the word density.But you could also say that an onclave is all the densitys or ones whole spectrum.As for the white houses/marble,This is the 5th density,It is what ones house in this density is made from.I hope this has helped some.
According to David's profile he is "one off the 1033 survivers from Serius Six". Interestingly enough, "Six from Sirius" was a comic book published by marvel in 84-85'. Also according to David's profile, his favorite movies include "Most marvel action movies,Including Iron Man and The Silver Surfer.The Matrix,the 5th Element". An obvious interest in marvel comics, and sci-fi materials.

David, this is not a personal attack at all. I'm just trying to understand your perspective brother. It would help if you checked your grammar and spelling before posting, and clarifying any new terms we might not understand. Where are you getting these terms from, and how do they relate to the Law of One specifically? Are you influenced by these films or graphic novels? There is nothing wrong with being influenced by these sources. There are many texts, novels, movies, and other forms of art 'divinely' manifested or inspired. Do you believe any of these movies or novels you have read (I assume) speak to your past lives, or who you are? How do you receive such knowledge, and how long have you been aware of such knowledge?

We appreciate your presence here, but you must use clear language and explain any new concepts you have, else we cannot understand you.

With much love and light, we welcome you to further your discussion and elaboration on your thoughts.
-SomaticDreams

Thanks!
Steve

I get what he's saying. Everyone here is still hooked on this 3rd dimension talk. If you want to see the 3rd dimension go see one of the many 3d movies the media is pumping out. We humans exist on many dimensions at one time.

Yes we do reside in the 3rd density. But we constantly interact with many more at the same time that we can't perceive because frankly chances are it would drive us mad. Like putting blinders on a horse.

My interpretation of what David is saying is a classic example of trickle down economics. The 6th graders are teaching the larger class of 5th graders and the 5th graders are teaching the larger class of 4th graders.

His message might be computer generated. David may not even exist. There are ghosts in the machine or perhaps he channeled this info for us to read and not make sense of. Or just reading this random post and responding to it puts us on some government watch list.

Or my personal favorite is it's a coded message. Count the number of 0ff's + 1O1 x 30,000 / 4th's +5 th's = 6d's answer... oh don't forget to factor in the twenty five percent. Needs some ( )( )'s in there too. Math's a tricky language.

I don't think the Law of One is set in stone. Changes are constant. Updates are needed.

3DMonkey

Fascinating thread Smile
(10-17-2011, 02:02 AM)CarlS Wrote: [ -> ]I get what he's saying. Everyone here is still hooked on this 3rd dimension talk. If you want to see the 3rd dimension go see one of the many 3d movies the media is pumping out. We humans exist on many dimensions at one time.

Yes we do reside in the 3rd density. But we constantly interact with many more at the same time that we can't perceive because frankly chances are it would drive us mad. Like putting blinders on a horse.

My interpretation of what David is saying is a classic example of trickle down economics. The 6th graders are teaching the larger class of 5th graders and the 5th graders are teaching the larger class of 4th graders.

His message might be computer generated. David may not even exist. There are ghosts in the machine or perhaps he channeled this info for us to read and not make sense of. Or just reading this random post and responding to it puts us on some government watch list.

Or my personal favorite is it's a coded message. Count the number of 0ff's + 1O1 x 30,000 / 4th's +5 th's = 6d's answer... oh don't forget to factor in the twenty five percent. Needs some ( )( )'s in there too. Math's a tricky language.

I don't think the Law of One is set in stone. Changes are constant. Updates are needed.

Hi Brother I exsist all right just have to learn how to down load a spell checker and She's fine just dandy infact.

No things are a breeze it was a bit like the joker for a while so sanity won in the end.I do channel from as many Souls My Father Sirus The All-Mighty intoduces Me to.Im Divine/Blessed and One Off Four Brothers that Father Our Lord has.Sirus/Horus is still King unless anyone can say differantly.He is also the older Brother to Ra.No its been a privledge and a Honour to help represent The 1033 Origanal 6 Octave/Density Survivers from Serios Six.

These Poeple arrived On the Tetrahedron shaped space craft driven into the North Pole 25 Million years ago.The First King Lizards were occupied by the survivers,King Lizard off the jungle was one off Ra's exploits which He let Us have.We were 3rd Density as well not 2nd Density.

Then knots off individuals were un clasped from other spirit complexes,It then uncoiled over time letting Rapture to occure.This means that the 1033 6th Density Survivers released the survivers they saved from the 5th and 4th Densitys with God Father saving The other Three quarters that have mostly Raptured.

All My life I knew something was up.So many visions,So much majic,So much horror then all off a sudden say over two and a half years ago,RA peek a booed out the right side off my face in an onclave off light and said whats up.A couple off days later Horus comes to me in full sight and pulls His Hide off to reveal a jackaul to the eyes then a buffaloe head and horns with a maine to keep Him warm.His first words in that light density were Who Is The Conspirator,This was all to kick off a game,So yet the game continues.

The Light will bless Us all

(10-17-2011, 12:47 AM)SomaticDreams Wrote: [ -> ]According to David's profile he is "one off the 1033 survivers from Serius Six". Interestingly enough, "Six from Sirius" was a comic book published by marvel in 84-85'. Also according to David's profile, his favorite movies include "Most marvel action movies,Including Iron Man and The Silver Surfer.The Matrix,the 5th Element". An obvious interest in marvel comics, and sci-fi materials.

David, this is not a personal attack at all. I'm just trying to understand your perspective brother. It would help if you checked your grammar and spelling before posting, and clarifying any new terms we might not understand. Where are you getting these terms from, and how do they relate to the Law of One specifically? Are you influenced by these films or graphic novels? There is nothing wrong with being influenced by these sources. There are many texts, novels, movies, and other forms of art 'divinely' manifested or inspired. Do you believe any of these movies or novels you have read (I assume) speak to your past lives, or who you are? How do you receive such knowledge, and how long have you been aware of such knowledge?

We appreciate your presence here, but you must use clear language and explain any new concepts you have, else we cannot understand you.

With much love and light, we welcome you to further your discussion and elaboration on your thoughts.
-SomaticDreams

Thanks!
Steve

Dear Somatic Dreams,

I have had many incarnations including Lord Richard Granthey dob 22/8/1967,He sailed the Bristol out off Bristol Bay,At times she was known as the Armageddon.The Ship was fitted with four exploding buck shot per voyage,She also had cannons on a bridged semi turntable.Then there was Lord Victor Byron dob 22/8/1367 off Pensilvania.This was when Father nearly lost His Son for good.Then We were Peter Constantine dob 22/8/1067,Who made it to St Petersburg.John The Baptist dob 22/8/167 and Mark The Prophet to name the ones that Sirus has resurected in Myself.

Quote:Dear Somatic Dreams,

I have had many incarnations including Lord Richard Granthey dob
22/8/1967,He sailed the Bristol out off Bristol Bay,At times she was
known as the Armageddon.The Ship was fitted with four exploding buck
shot per voyage,She also had cannons on a bridged semi turntable.Then
there was Lord Victor Byron dob 22/8/1367 off Pensilvania.This was when
Father nearly lost His Son for good.Then We were Peter Constantine dob
22/8/1067,Who made it to St Petersburg.John The Baptist dob 22/8/167 and
Mark The Prophet to name the ones that Sirus has resurected in Myself.
David Jr, if you could please take the time to explain yourself in a more coherent manner, it would be greatly appreciated. We wish only to be able to understand and communicate better with you. Did you make a few typos? in 1367 Pennsylvania did not exist, did you mean the land where Pennsylvania now lies? Who is the father, 'serius'? And his son? What is the purpose of this list of supposed reincarnations?

What do these reincarnations mean to you, and how have you come to know this? Do you use meditative practices, trances, shamanistic practices? You expand on many different concepts and experiences, and you give detail in your accounts, but they come from no source but your own understanding.

Most importantly, how does this relate to the Law of One, and your original point of the onclaves? How does this assist with 4th (3rd?) density harvest?

Another question I have is your status on other boards- you have been banned from the david icke boards, just one thread for example is:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=134591

Where there is a lot of inflammatory language and essentially, nothing of real value being said. While I don't want you to be banned from this forum, I'm just curious as to what you are trying to communicate here. You have made a few posts here at bring4th, but I honestly cannot decipher any sort of coherent perspective from what your saying. I don't know what you were trying to communicate on the david icke boards either. If you continue to use bad grammar, spelling, and are incoherent in your posts, I don't think anyone will be able to communicate to you effectively, and no one wants that. I am sure you are capable of articulating yourself if you take the time my friend.

-Somaticdreams

(10-18-2011, 12:19 AM)SomaticDreams Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Dear Somatic Dreams,

I have had many incarnations including Lord Richard Granthey dob
22/8/1967,He sailed the Bristol out off Bristol Bay,At times she was
known as the Armageddon.The Ship was fitted with four exploding buck
shot per voyage,She also had cannons on a bridged semi turntable.Then
there was Lord Victor Byron dob 22/8/1367 off Pensilvania.This was when
Father nearly lost His Son for good.Then We were Peter Constantine dob
22/8/1067,Who made it to St Petersburg.John The Baptist dob 22/8/167 and
Mark The Prophet to name the ones that Sirus has resurected in Myself.
David Jr, if you could please take the time to explain yourself in a more coherent manner, it would be greatly appreciated. We wish only to be able to understand and communicate better with you. Did you make a few typos? in 1367 Pennsylvania did not exist, did you mean the land where Pennsylvania now lies? Who is the father, 'serius'? And his son? What is the purpose of this list of supposed reincarnations?

What do these reincarnations mean to you, and how have you come to know this? Do you use meditative practices, trances, shamanistic practices? You expand on many different concepts and experiences, and you give detail in your accounts, but they come from no source but your own understanding.

Most importantly, how does this relate to the Law of One, and your original point of the onclaves? How does this assist with 4th (3rd?) density harvest?

Another question I have is your status on other boards- you have been banned from the david icke boards, just one thread for example is:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=134591

Where there is a lot of inflammatory language and essentially, nothing of real value being said. While I don't want you to be banned from this forum, I'm just curious as to what you are trying to communicate here. You have made a few posts here at bring4th, but I honestly cannot decipher any sort of coherent perspective from what your saying. I don't know what you were trying to communicate on the david icke boards either. If you continue to use bad grammar, spelling, and are incoherent in your posts, I don't think anyone will be able to communicate to you effectively, and no one wants that. I am sure you are capable of articulating yourself if you take the time my friend.

-Somaticdreams

Dear Somaticdreams,

I thought you asked for some off my previous carnates in one off Your posts.As for knowing and realizing Ones incarnates this came slowly over time.At first I found out who was in my last life some years ago,This was due to total recall off ones battles.The rest off my incarnates have been woken by the Lord/Sirus.

My channeling work is made up off a teach/learn philosophy,I learn first then write what has been channeled.Sometimes it can take years to get to the programme,You could say its a live and learn as well.

As for david icke forum,I cut my teath on this forum,I was too radical at times,So I found it challenging.I was full off passion as the World believed it would run out off resources and that would be the beginning off the end off the World.We tried to say differantly but ran up against people with closed minds on the subject.So We became aggresive at times due to Our faith being dismissed as fantasy.Since those days I have calmed down some.

Thanks Brother for your time and encouragement.
(10-18-2011, 12:19 AM)SomaticDreams Wrote: [ -> ]Where there is a lot of inflammatory language and essentially, nothing of real value being said. While I don't want you to be banned from this forum, I'm just curious as to what you are trying to communicate here. You have made a few posts here at bring4th, but I honestly cannot decipher any sort of coherent perspective from what your saying. I don't know what you were trying to communicate on the david icke boards either. If you continue to use bad grammar, spelling, and are incoherent in your posts, I don't think anyone will be able to communicate to you effectively, and no one wants that. I am sure you are capable of articulating yourself if you take the time my friend.

Interestingly, David Junior showed up here right at the same time that someone from Australia was (quite articulately, if inaccurately) claiming that the Law of One was a military/CIA psy-op in this thread at Godlike Productions: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1...3#27040009 (link should go to the relevant section).

I have no way to know if they are the same person, but the timing is interesting, given that David Junior is also from Australia, according to his profile.
(10-18-2011, 07:23 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2011, 12:19 AM)SomaticDreams Wrote: [ -> ]Where there is a lot of inflammatory language and essentially, nothing of real value being said. While I don't want you to be banned from this forum, I'm just curious as to what you are trying to communicate here. You have made a few posts here at bring4th, but I honestly cannot decipher any sort of coherent perspective from what your saying. I don't know what you were trying to communicate on the david icke boards either. If you continue to use bad grammar, spelling, and are incoherent in your posts, I don't think anyone will be able to communicate to you effectively, and no one wants that. I am sure you are capable of articulating yourself if you take the time my friend.

Interestingly, David Junior showed up here right at the same time that someone from Australia was (quite articulately, if inaccurately) claiming that the Law of One was a military/CIA psy-op in this thread at Godlike Productions: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1...3#27040009 (link should go to the relevant section).

I have no way to know if they are the same person, but the timing is interesting, given that David Junior is also from Australia, according to his profile.

That other aussie who dont believe in Dear Old Uncle Ra,Dont know Ra like I do,This other aussie hasnt got a back bone compaired to Me...
If you search Lord Richard Granthey you'll see that this David also posted similar things on David Icke's forum.

3DMonkey

Fascinating, I say BigSmile
David, thanks for the interesting contributions. But why do you keep calling Ra a "He"?

Everyone who has read the Law of One knows that Ra is a social memory complex consisting of many, many, many souls.

The Ra that we refer to on this entire web site is not a "He" or a "She", nor a God or a Father to idolize. Granted, it is possible there are entities who call themselves "Ra" to mislead others, but those are not the entities we are talking about on this web site. Unfortunately, if you try to convince us of that then many people are going to become very confused by your writings.

This site is based on the Law of One book series. You need to read the series to understand what a majority of this community resonates with. If we can't agree on the basics, could you really expect us to resonate with a completely new set of personal beliefs?

To make a simple analogy; most of us are gathered here talking about oranges, and then a new individual comes up and begins to share information about apples. Yes, they are both called "fruit", but they are two completely different aspects of the citrus family. And for this new individual to declare that an apple is exactly the same thing as an orange would be very foolish.

Also, it is unclear what your intentions are. Are you trying to explain that all of us are wrong in our beliefs and that your version of history is the one we need to accept and follow? Please let us know why you are sharing your information with us. What is your goal by sharing such information?

I am sure there are some beneficial aspects to your contributions, but as I stated before you still have not provided any points of reference or solid material that we can try to understand. At this point, we might as well agree that we are gathered around a campfire and listening to interesting fantasy.

Please help us out! Smile Again, I must remind that we are not here to challenge each other, as it is perfectly acceptable in the eyes of Creation to have a truly unique belief set. For anyone to say that you are wrong would be a judgment placed upon you, which is a Service to Self action and not love-based. However, my concern is that these beliefs are not compatible with the intentions of this forum, which is designed around the Law of One material, not an "Uncle Ra".

If we can't come to an agreement, I think I may need to move this thread into "Non-L/L Research Channeled Sources". That way we can be sure there is no confusion between the book series and your version of Ra, which may have its own truths.

Thanks,
Steve
Steve,

I have never seen a more polite answer to another person when aknowledging that you've realized that someone is pulling your leg and will they please stop.

Guess thats what makes a good Forum Mod.

Richard

(10-18-2011, 02:47 AM)David Junior Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Somaticdreams,

I thought you asked for some off my previous carnates in one off Your posts.As for knowing and realizing Ones incarnates this came slowly over time.At first I found out who was in my last life some years ago,This was due to total recall off ones battles.The rest off my incarnates have been woken by the Lord/Sirus.

My channeling work is made up off a teach/learn philosophy,I learn first then write what has been channeled.Sometimes it can take years to get to the programme,You could say its a live and learn as well.

As for david icke forum,I cut my teath on this forum,I was too radical at times,So I found it challenging.I was full off passion as the World believed it would run out off resources and that would be the beginning off the end off the World.We tried to say differantly but ran up against people with closed minds on the subject.So We became aggresive at times due to Our faith being dismissed as fantasy.Since those days I have calmed down some.

DavidJunior,

Thank you for taking the time to write out your response. I know you are very able to articulate yourself, as you have just shown everyone.

I asked how you knew of your past reincarnations, I apologize, that is my mistake for not being clear in what I was asking.

As for the teach/learn philosophy, have you read the Ra material? Here's an excerpt from the Ra Material on teaching/learning, that I think is relevant to how you channel, and what I think you are trying to do which is teach/learn.

Quote:Questioner: If an individual makes efforts to
act as a catalyst in general to increase the awareness of planetary
consciousness, is he of any aid in that direction, or is he doing
nothing but acting upon himself?

Ra:
I am Ra. We shall answer your question in two parts, both of which are important equally.

Firstly,
you must understand that the distinction between yourself and others is
not visible to us. We do not consider that a separation exists between
the consciousness-raising efforts of the distortion which you project as
a personality and the distortion which you project as an other
personality. Thus, to learn is the same as to teach unless you are not
teaching what you are learning; in which case you have done you/they
little or no good. This understanding should be pondered by your
mind/body/spirit complex as it is a distortion which plays a part in
your experiences at this nexus.

To turn to the second part of our response may we state our understanding, limited though it is.

Group-individuated
consciousness is that state of sharing understanding with the other
distortions of mind/body/spirit complexes, which are within the evident
reach of the mind/body/spirit complex individual or group. Thus, we are
speaking to you and accepting both our distortions and your own in order
to enunciate the laws of creation, more especially the Law of One. We
are not available to many of your peoples, for this is not an easily
understood way of communication or type of philosophy. However, our very
being is hopefully a poignant example of both the necessity and the
near-hopelessness of attempting to teach.

Each of those in this
group is striving to use, digest, and diversify the information which we
are sending this instrument into the channels of the mind/body/spirit
complex without distortion. The few whom you will illuminate by sharing
your light are far more than enough reason for the greatest possible
effort. To serve one is to serve all. Therefore, we offer the question
back to you to state that indeed it is the only activity worth doing: to
learn/teach or
teach/learn.
There is nothing else which is of aid in demonstrating the original
thought except your very being
, and the distortions that come from the
unexplained, inarticulate, or mystery-clad being are many.
Thus, to
attempt to discern and weave your way through as many group
mind/body/spirit distortions as possible among your peoples in the
course of your teaching is a very good effort to make. We can speak no
more valiantly of your desire to serve.
I'm glad to hear you have calmed down, I can see why you were upset- many people become defensive or negative when they think they know better. We will not do such things here, you are always welcome to explain and express yourself here. If you could further elaborate your belief system or if you have any other sources of channelings you read, could you please let us know? Just to reiterate what Steve (moderator) said:
Quote:Quote: Also, it is unclear what your intentions are. Are you trying to explain
that all of us are wrong in our beliefs and that your version of history
is the one we need to accept and follow? Please let us know why you are sharing your information with us. What is your goal by sharing such information?
We'd be happy to listen and share our fellow teach/learning experiences with you.

Much love and light brother,

-SomaticDreams

(10-18-2011, 08:29 AM)David Junior Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2011, 07:23 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Interestingly, David Junior showed up here right at the same time that someone from Australia was (quite articulately, if inaccurately) claiming that the Law of One was a military/CIA psy-op in this thread at Godlike Productions: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1...3#27040009 (link should go to the relevant section).

That other aussie who dont believe in Dear Old Uncle Ra,Dont know Ra like I do,This other aussie hasnt got a back bone compaired to Me...

Interesting, the picture you put up David, was one of "
The slaying of Apep "...and before that one of the earliest Egyptian Deities Khnum.

Do you mean YELLOW array of the 3rd density, because orange is 2d.
You are perceptive in your understandings;
The blue- 5th density and the yellow- 3rd density create the 4th green density by a collective effort, the 5d consciously and the 3d subconsciously!

(10-18-2011, 07:29 PM)JeiaRaManuk Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean YELLOW array of the 3rd density, because orange is 2d.
You are perceptive in your understandings;
The blue- 5th density and the yellow- 3rd density create the 4th green density by a collective effort, the 5d consciously and the 3d subconsciously!

Dear Jelaramanuk,The orange array is the basic understanding off the five Great religions.This array gives a life after dearth understanding,The entry into the 4th Density.Let me start with my own spectrum,As Im in for 6th Density transcendence when My wings unfold.

As a child I had a white array,Then as I got older it changed to Yellow then to Green then to Blue then on to orange,After this array arrangment you qualify for the 5th Density.The array is as follows,Black,Indigo,Yellow Gold Green then back to White array.This allows Me access to the 6th Density Once I cross.

This has been my life experiance anyway,I hope it helps some.

May the Light bring Peace off mind that We have nothing to worry about the future off resources

(10-18-2011, 01:07 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]David, thanks for the interesting contributions. But why do you keep calling Ra a "He"?

Everyone who has read the Law of One knows that Ra is a social memory complex consisting of many, many, many souls.

The Ra that we refer to on this entire web site is not a "He" or a "She", nor a God or a Father to idolize. Granted, it is possible there are entities who call themselves "Ra" to mislead others, but those are not the entities we are talking about on this web site. Unfortunately, if you try to convince us of that then many people are going to become very confused by your writings.

This site is based on the Law of One book series. You need to read the series to understand what a majority of this community resonates with. If we can't agree on the basics, could you really expect us to resonate with a completely new set of personal beliefs?

To make a simple analogy; most of us are gathered here talking about oranges, and then a new individual comes up and begins to share information about apples. Yes, they are both called "fruit", but they are two completely different aspects of the citrus family. And for this new individual to declare that an apple is exactly the same thing as an orange would be very foolish.

Also, it is unclear what your intentions are. Are you trying to explain that all of us are wrong in our beliefs and that your version of history is the one we need to accept and follow? Please let us know why you are sharing your information with us. What is your goal by sharing such information?

I am sure there are some beneficial aspects to your contributions, but as I stated before you still have not provided any points of reference or solid material that we can try to understand. At this point, we might as well agree that we are gathered around a campfire and listening to interesting fantasy.

Please help us out! Smile Again, I must remind that we are not here to challenge each other, as it is perfectly acceptable in the eyes of Creation to have a truly unique belief set. For anyone to say that you are wrong would be a judgment placed upon you, which is a Service to Self action and not love-based. However, my concern is that these beliefs are not compatible with the intentions of this forum, which is designed around the Law of One material, not an "Uncle Ra".

If we can't come to an agreement, I think I may need to move this thread into "Non-L/L Research Channeled Sources". That way we can be sure there is no confusion between the book series and your version of Ra, which may have its own truths.

Thanks,
Steve

Dear Steve,

May I try and explain how I know Ra"Resonates Authority".

He or He-me-us came to Me as Ra The Lynx,This was because I had an interest in Egyption Methology and it wouldnt spin Me out.He boe peeped out off the side off My head in a resonating light and said Boo whats happening across the road,As I used to live next door to the Freemasons.This was over Two and a half years ago.

You are not wrong when you speak about Ra being many carnates,I know off Him being Aiektion who was put in the healing chamber off the Great Piramid when some nasty individual filled the sarcophagus with spiders and scarabs,Instead off healing He was murdered at the age off Twelve years old.I was in the 5th Density at the time when He came through,He looked prehistoric,Neither Man or Animal,Demonised.This memory I still hold today.

Other carnates off Ra I have had the privledge off learning are Arkumeanies,Nostradarmus,Leonado Da inci,Thomas Edison,Bengiman Fracklin,Teddy Roseavelt"Sorry about the spelling" and The Creator off The Orion Constellation/Galexy with Four Mother Planets that gave birth to Man Woman and Child.These Human Beings have now spread across Thousands off Planets with all off them having an Onclave off eight Octaves/Densitys.

I know Ra has been in this sector helping Sirus for over 777 Million years.I know Ra has A Father who is God Father Our All-Mighty God,The One who created this A Major Galexy,The Law off One Guy.

I know off Ra to play a miramid off games at times to test Will,Honesty,Boldness and so on.I find Ra to be A Man that has an quick answer with the wit off a double edge sword,RA can be great fun.

Beleive it or not but Ra has relations here on Earth as well,Exspecialy His Brother Sirus The All-Mighty who has lost two Planets in a row.This is why this Planet will definitely Survive for Eternity with all its Densitys.

May the Light lead Us to believe in the saviorship off all Densitys upon Planet Earth so that every body may begin to have a go at all eight Octaves across the Cosmos.

Thanks David Junior,I hope this spreads Light and an expansion to Ra

(10-18-2011, 03:04 PM)SomaticDreams Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2011, 02:47 AM)David Junior Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Somaticdreams,

DavidJunior,

Thank you for taking the time to write out your response. I know you are very able to articulate yourself, as you have just shown everyone.

I asked how you knew of your past reincarnations, I apologize, that is my mistake for not being clear in what I was asking.

As for the teach/learn philosophy, have you read the Ra material? Here's an excerpt from the Ra Material on teaching/learning, that I think is relevant to how you channel, and what I think you are trying to do which is teach/learn.

Quote:Questioner: If an individual makes efforts to
act as a catalyst in general to increase the awareness of planetary
consciousness, is he of any aid in that direction, or is he doing
nothing but acting upon himself?

Ra:
I am Ra. We shall answer your question in two parts, both of which are important equally.

Firstly,
you must understand that the distinction between yourself and others is
not visible to us. We do not consider that a separation exists between
the consciousness-raising efforts of the distortion which you project as
a personality and the distortion which you project as an other
personality. Thus, to learn is the same as to teach unless you are not
teaching what you are learning; in which case you have done you/they
little or no good. This understanding should be pondered by your
mind/body/spirit complex as it is a distortion which plays a part in
your experiences at this nexus.

To turn to the second part of our response may we state our understanding, limited though it is.

Group-individuated
consciousness is that state of sharing understanding with the other
distortions of mind/body/spirit complexes, which are within the evident
reach of the mind/body/spirit complex individual or group. Thus, we are
speaking to you and accepting both our distortions and your own in order
to enunciate the laws of creation, more especially the Law of One. We
are not available to many of your peoples, for this is not an easily
understood way of communication or type of philosophy. However, our very
being is hopefully a poignant example of both the necessity and the
near-hopelessness of attempting to teach.

Each of those in this
group is striving to use, digest, and diversify the information which we
are sending this instrument into the channels of the mind/body/spirit
complex without distortion. The few whom you will illuminate by sharing
your light are far more than enough reason for the greatest possible
effort. To serve one is to serve all. Therefore, we offer the question
back to you to state that indeed it is the only activity worth doing: to
learn/teach or
teach/learn.
There is nothing else which is of aid in demonstrating the original
thought except your very being
, and the distortions that come from the
unexplained, inarticulate, or mystery-clad being are many.
Thus, to
attempt to discern and weave your way through as many group
mind/body/spirit distortions as possible among your peoples in the
course of your teaching is a very good effort to make. We can speak no
more valiantly of your desire to serve.
I'm glad to hear you have calmed down, I can see why you were upset- many people become defensive or negative when they think they know better. We will not do such things here, you are always welcome to explain and express yourself here. If you could further elaborate your belief system or if you have any other sources of channelings you read, could you please let us know? Just to reiterate what Steve (moderator) said:
Quote:Quote: Also, it is unclear what your intentions are. Are you trying to explain
that all of us are wrong in our beliefs and that your version of history
is the one we need to accept and follow? Please let us know why you are sharing your information with us. What is your goal by sharing such information?
We'd be happy to listen and share our fellow teach/learning experiences with you.

Much love and light brother,

-SomaticDreams

(10-18-2011, 08:29 AM)David Junior Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2011, 07:23 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Interestingly, David Junior showed up here right at the same time that someone from Australia was (quite articulately, if inaccurately) claiming that the Law of One was a military/CIA psy-op in this thread at Godlike Productions: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1...3#27040009 (link should go to the relevant section).

Interesting, the picture you put up David, was one of "
The slaying of Apep "...and before that one of the earliest Egyptian Deities Khnum.

Thanks For that Brother I didnt know that.I look at the picture and see Ra taking the head off hipoxity.
What a fascinating thread!
Dear Somatic Dreams,I have been channeling O Sirus's and Ra's intell now for over two years.What We have is the future events that have to unfold dueing 2011 and 2012 for a major awakening to occure.One thing We have is the visitations off 3rd density Craft,They are needed for Mans future survival across the immediate star systems which hold plenty off Earth like Planets.

Im currently being moderated so im unable to express the desire for the future off Mankind.This means that the 3rd Density is due for eternal life with out ever knowing,Its needed so that all the population may have a go at all eight Octaves for ever revolving.

If you have any ideas how I can express O Sirus's and Ra's opinions on the future off Mankind,Could you please let Me know.I wrote a thread about 3rd Density Craft visiting this Planet but unfortunatly the thread was removed and the moderation started.

As I have said,I have found it difficult to express such opinions,I wish Our Moderators thought the same as You my freind.

May the light lead us to a knowledge off eternal life in all densitys
(11-02-2011, 01:12 AM)David Junior Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Somatic Dreams,I have been channeling O Sirus's and Ra's intell now for over two years.What We have is the future events that have to unfold dueing 2011 and 2012 for a major awakening to occure.One thing We have is the visitations off 3rd density Craft,They are needed for Mans future survival across the immediate star systems which hold plenty off Earth like Planets.

Im currently being moderated so im unable to express the desire for the future off Mankind.This means that the 3rd Density is due for eternal life with out ever knowing,Its needed so that all the population may have a go at all eight Octaves for ever revolving.

If you have any ideas how I can express O Sirus's and Ra's opinions on the future off Mankind,Could you please let Me know.I wrote a thread about 3rd Density Craft visiting this Planet but unfortunatly the thread was removed and the moderation started.

As I have said,I have found it difficult to express such opinions,I wish Our Moderators thought the same as You my freind.

May the light lead us to a knowledge off eternal life in all densitys

Hello again! Let me make a couple of small clarifications here...

Your being on moderated status shouldn't make you feel like you're unable to express your life's mission! Bring4th, being a loving and open community based on that crazy little idea that all is one, welcomes you with open arms to allow expression of yourself and of your communication.

However, this communication must be presented in a way that follows the guidelines set forth in order that everything doesn't become one big, sloppy mess. The reason behind your current status and future options have been discussed by us at length over PMs, so I won't go into detail here. I fully believe it is possible for you to express all the ideas that you want to in a way that's compatible with the forum setup.

Actually, you've created two threads of that nature. The first was "Visitations by 3rd density craft". The other was "Visitations from 3rd Density Craft". Both of the threads contain different information. The first was posted to the forums 09/19 and received two pages of replies (mostly people poking fun at you, not taking anything said seriously) before it was taken off the forums due to the agreement we made as moderators. The second one was attempted to be posted 10/18 and was not approved.

You state:
"This means that the 3rd Density is due for eternal life with out ever knowing,Its needed so that all the population may have a go at all eight Octaves for ever revolving."

Please don't tie the fate of third density to the success of your communications! This will undoubtedly cause distress and put a burden on you. When light comes through to third density from higher densities, it ALWAYS finds a way in, to where it needs to go. If this message that you feel is important isn't able to be articulated through you, it will find its way into the planetary mindset somewhere, don't worry! Wink

Allow me to offer an apology for the difficulties found in expressing your opinions. Allow me also to offer the reminder that if the information being posted is channeled, no matter who or where it's from, it always needs to be posted in the Non-L/L Research Subforum

Cheers to a brighter third density right NOW! Smile Heart