Bring4th

Full Version: Quotes from the Moon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

seejay21

Quote: If somebody'd said before the flight, "Are you going to get carried away looking at the earth from the moon?" I would have say, "No, no way." But yet when I first looked back at the earth, standing on the moon, I cried.

— Alan Shepard

Wow. There are some amazing quotes from astronauts here:

http://www.spacequotations.com/earth.html

I especially like the ones from Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14.
I love this one.

Quote:If I’d been born in space, I would desire to visit the beautiful Earth more than to visit space. It’s a wonderful planet.

— David Brown

Rather apt for Wanderers :¬)

seejay21

I wonder if having the experience of viewing the entire earth, seeing it as "one" object, from afar, also triggers the realization that we are all "one" too. i.e. instead of mediating or experimenting with psychedelics, go look at the earth from the moon, and you will see "us" as we really are.

It's interesting how all these astronauts have a similar experience of the love, oneness and beauty of the earth when it is seen as one object from space. I wonder if there is something else at play here. I'm struggling to put it into words.

basically, is there something that is deep inside our biology and spiritual mass as humans that "draws us home" when seeing the earth in it's entirety as a single object, filling us with love? what happens to the "veil' when we leave home? Did these astronauts experience a deep metaphysical connection to our planet?
David Wilcock touched on this in one of his lectures. He was showing how vegetables grow at an exponential rate/size when in space using stock seeds from Earth (with control samples).

The vegetables - and the people - are open to more Cosmic energy which is usually filtered by the Earths atmosphere, and that can have an enlightening effect on people, and hence the feelings of love, compassion and oneness.

If I recall correctly (and this needs to be confirmed) shuttles that had glass windows stopped this effect (both vegetables growing and the conscious experience). Which synchs in nicely with the Russian laboratory tests in which virus and other DNA information are passed from one cell(s) to another using laser. If the laser passes through glass, the effect is stopped. Through plastic or quartz, the effect is permitted (healthy cells being effected (positively or negatively) by the DNA light information (carried by the laser)).

The fun question that leads from this is, when we align during 2012, if the Earth is hit by the Cosmic energy from the alignment, will we all experience planetary connectedness? A possibly I'm more than willing to entertain :¬)
(10-12-2011, 05:55 PM)seejay21 Wrote: [ -> ]I especially like the ones from Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14.

Mitchell's quotes made me dream, then laugh out loud. BigSmile
Namaste, i remember it being space seeds growing on earth.
(10-14-2011, 08:55 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]Namaste, i remember it being space seeds growing on earth.
Where can I get some space seeds :idea:
send them in space and when they return. BigSmile