Bring4th

Full Version: The End of Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Unbound

Yes, we are here and now, harvest time is about to begin! I hope you all are just as excited as I am! Very soon (of course, to keep typical ominous implications I shan't give any dates Wink ) The First, Connecting portion of the Ascension wave will integrate with the planet's energies, you can liken this to a Pressure Wave, which is what SOUND is constructed of. You see, we only hear sound because of the vibration of the air, which moves as pockets of pressure which creates a differentiation of, that which only truly EXISTS as a relativity, dense (closer together, like matter, "negative", inward motion integration) "zones" interwoven with "lighter" zones (looser together, like air, "positive", outward motion integration), which of course are three-dimensional (possibly even more dimensions) geometric structures. http://www.cymaticsource.com/ We understand that sound is innately geometric, it alters the vibrational patterns within its field (which really, is infinite, but of course it reaches a subtly which is incomprehensible to our current sense organs.)

Now, what is the defining feature of sound? The WAVE-form. The wave-form is a two dimensional representation of its frequency, which is fully expressed three-dimensionally in the Pressure Waves, or as I like to call Interference Patterns. http://www.physicsclassroom.com/class/light/u12l1b.cfm

This is where the concept of the DISTORTION comes from. You see, in music, distortion is quite a common concept. Typically, it describes a variance in the modulation of the frequency which is usually "increasing" in density, that is it makes it "thicker" sounding through duplication and divergence of particular parts of the frequency so that there is a larger number of frequencies all vibration in unison. This is a quantitative quality. Now, when we make it sound "lighter" it usually has fewer basic frequencies, and the focus is more on the harmonics between the raw frequencies. In this way it sounds "smoother" because the Interference Pattern is less complex, however of course, this is a matter of opinion, I am more describing the vibrational proportions, known as chords. From whence we have derived our concept of the Octave.

In any case, this type of motion, vibration, modulation, frequency is the most basic "material" within our current third-dimensional state. It comes in any and every form, you're made of it, I'm made of it, everything is made of this motion. Which MEANS, that TIME and SPACE are manners of MOTION. Time and Space really just set the spectrum, at one end time, at the other space. We have increasing frequencies and decreasing frequencies, which arise naturally within particular cosmic patterns. Let me try to illustrate for you...

Since we understand everything to have this same basic property of motion, we can make some simple deductions about its movement because we can inherently understand that ENERGY is the property of motion. Energy is when motion is applied. That is, energy can only ever be transformed, which means it is an ACTIVE trait, it changes rather than being static. It will happily exist until someone decides to mess with it. Of course, this I am speaking of is RAW energy, energy which hasn't been refined. This applies to matter as well, since we know that matter also has an inherently geometric structure which can be expressed as an interference pattern which produces its properties. Refined energy is that which has been acted upon. Raw energy is the motion, the active vibrational ingredient which is inexhaustible and indestructible, and refined energy is the "matter" or geometricized form. You could liken this to motion being the water and energy being the wave. Motion is a PRINCIPLE, a POTENTIAL which exists, and Energy is the DEFINITION or ACTIVATION of this principle. Now, we can also think of this as time and space.

Time and Space are Motion and Energy. Time is the principle behind the motion of Space. It is well established that Absolute Zero is not exactly a common phenomenon, if it were we'd be on our way in to the next Octave. Time is the idea which sustains space as we know it, in this way. Of course, keep in mind that they are intertwined, Space/Time and Energy/Motion are are synonyms for the same basic concept. However, this is only the first ingredient it takes to make an experience!

On to the fun part! (Aren't we having fun already though? BigSmile) So, that raises the question, if Time is an IDEA, and Space is the enactment of this idea, from whence does this idea come? Well, typically we say ideas are a product of the mind and therefore "not real" (whatever that means... somehow I managed to write this using ideas from my mind, but I digress) since they are apparently not "observable", but I would suggest to whomever may think that takes a serious consideration of what is being presented. Lets just say that ideas are "unobservable", what would that mean? NOTHING WOULD BE EXPERIENCED. Without an idea existing, there can be no events. What is an idea? Well, we can think of it as being a FREQUENCY! You see, ideas are expressed in frequency, and thoughts are therefore also amalgamates of frequencies. Thoughts are not inherent in the mind/brain. Since thoughts are also frequencies, and thus motion, we can also deduce that they must also have a parallel in space/time. Now, lets examine this.

We know that motion gives rise to energy, it is the eternal idea which sustains the "manifestation", or the "creation". What does that mean? The energy must be directed, it needs to have REASON. The Energy has to have a reason to do anything! Otherwise, why bother, right? The reason energy does what it does, is because it is motion in action. Motion is the PURPOSE of the Energy, it is its functional level. Energy is the machine, like a vast cosmic computer which is meant to compute motion. Of course, it is very good at this, but it needs input, otherwise it never changes, never evolves! So, we come to the user.

We have yet to introduce the main character in all of this - You! Yes, that's right, you have a place in all of this. You see, WE are the purpose of our LIVES. What we think of ourselves, as "I", is the idea of ourselves. It is the idea which sustains our very existence, our very experience. Our bodies are the activation of this idea. Now, many of us believe that "our body" only refers to the fleshy, material part which stops at the edge of our skin, but I would beg to differ. Realistically, since matter is not truly "solid", thus between you and your environment there is little difference except in geometric construction. The material of your body is merely more geometrically dense than the material of the air. However, to say they are separate is a pure falsity and I would urge anyone to prove that the boundary is nothing more than an idea. Yes, in this illusion, our creature-dom, we have the inherent idea of an individual body. This is what allows us to learn and grow, because it is the manner in which we embody the archetype of the Motion/Energy. However, this is based on geometric structures as well - our DNA. That is, our DNA comes from a particular type of "interference" pattern of matter.

Think of it this way, the computers function is motion, so all it can can induce motion. Since it is the only thing in existence, it can only move itself. What kind of movement is it capable of? Well, it doesn't have much, it has no space or anything to move in to, so all it can do is "SPIN", it is its only possible movement within its capabilities. The computer spins itself, and reaches higher and higher velocities (you'd think it'd break apart, but remember this is an infinite indestructible super computer) until something happens! It can't increase anymore, because it has reached infinite velocity. It has broken its barrier, and its function has changed. It has fulfilled its function of motion, so now a new function must grow out of it. Since it is spinning so fast it is no longer spinning at all as one would conceive of it. It has transcended motion itself and produced something - stillness. It is so fast it is no longer moving because it occupies every potential of itself within movement. It has gained a new internal environment which will alter the way its next output is received, the idea of motion works along side presence (infinite movement), and can be called stillness or "being".

It output for a second time (remember since it is everything "output" really just means that it activates its program). Keep in mind that now the computer has two parts to its program Motion and Presence. Motion and Stillness collided and produced the first distortion, the first interference pattern, but it didn't stop with that! The more the two states intermingled the more complex the internal workings of the computer became. Motion and Presence together produce experience. You could think of this as being like a coordinate point and a manifestation. This is the manner by which the computer evolves, how it increases itself is it expands its program by integrating its own output and then repeating. With each successive output, it receives an expansion on its program, it is endlessly "growing".

Now, where am I going with this? (I bet you're wondering by now.) Well, we are the part of the computer. The computer has been running for a long time by now, and its motional function has expanded to do quite a number of extraordinary things. The computer works at a rhythm, you see it has a "pulse" or rate at which it actives and input/outputs to itself. This grows exponentially as we go along. For example, for a linear idea you can think of it like this - 1st output + 1st Input = 2nd Output, which is then 2nd Output + 1st Output + 2nd Input = 3rd Output, so on and so forth. With each output, there is an increase of complexity and thus a further number of "steps" to achieve the next output.

It's been doing this for 5 billion-some odd years by now. The pulses have of course decreased with frequency. However, that just means that when they come, they pack a LOT!

Of course, the immediate response is "Well, why NOW, why can't it happen at some other point in time?" Well, this is where the trick is. It can, and DOES happen at any point in time! You see, perhaps I shouldn't say that we are a "part" of the computer, we ARE the computer. Yes, that's right, and when I say we I mean every single being which exists. Of course, the functions of the computer has become incredibly complex, if you want evidence of that just look at the complexity of our bodies! (Which remember are the machine, whereas we are the idea or function of the machine). It reveals equally the complexity of our internal selves as well. That which we see and experience is our output. It is the activation of our "internal program". Our internal program has been constructed over thousands of years, through all of the history that we have existed in. How is this relevant to the End of Time?

Well, simply put, we are the controllers of Time. Time is an idea, and is therefore subjective. Also, by altering Time, we can thus alter Space, because all of space moves as a function of Time, the idea of motion. What I am establishing is that we produce the events we experience, and what we experience as time is in fact the process of producing the event. That being said, we have elaborate systems which posit that there is an enormous amount of stipulations to exactly how quickly an event can be produced and whether or not the event can be produced or not. Some might light to call this "science". However, I would state that this is an illusion of what science means, a misinterpretation or rather ill-definition. What we have defined as "laws" should really be defined as "systems". They are thought systems which thus produce phenomenon according to their formula. If you are looking for a particular phenomenon, you will of course look up the appropriate formula which produces the phenomenon. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that science is in any way invalid, just that it is only one system through which reality can be constructed. The ideas we have about reality are those which control its structure. So all the "facts" we take for granted, such as the steady flow of time, seasons, etc all happen at the RATE they do because of the manner in which we believe in them.

That being said, with the "end of the mayan calender" it is exactly that, the end of a period of time. So what marks this period of time? The cosmic "output"! Why is it happening now? Because we have all been unconsciously planning for it for years and years! You see, the mayans didn't "predict" this, they set it all up! They established a rhythm, found out when the next "incoming wave" would be, and then established a time plan so that they would be ready by the time it arrived. Of course, they were by no means the only culture to do so either, the whole of the population was informed. So what is happening now? With the end of the plan, the "spell" will be released and time will no longer move at a uniform rate. Of course, by that I mean that the "program" that was running our current "speed of time 1.0" is about to expire. Why? Because it is our consensus reality, we have on a mass-scale all agreed to the time structure.

What does this mean to the average person? Well, you should be careful what thoughts you output from your mind, because they may start to become reality quicker than you could ever imagine. We are gaining more responsibilities as the Creators of reality, and soon we will all have to face our Shadows. That, unfortunately, is the potentially frightful part of the ascension. You see, in order to expand, you must realize your whole self, and most of us still have plenty of darkness. Over this next year, this is what will be happening, the human species will for the first time have its shadow fully out in the open for it to see. The crimes and injustices and cruelties in the world will begin to see their reflection in the general mind of the entire human population. Congratulations, you have all succeeded in reaching the final test, but now is the time for you all to put out your all. This is the time of the Trump Card, if you've got it, bring it out now.

Remember, love and light will see you through. Stay true to yourselves, and do not run away from your fears. This is a time when fears must be faced, because all fears are fears of ourselves. We must open up to ourselves and see ourselves for who we really are and accept and forgive us. We have to be courageous and to face all the horrors which we have seen in our nightmares, we have to stand strong and within our demon filled minds shine with the brightest light that will not scare the demons but cause them to see themselves and to see that they need not be frightened either. We are all in this together, as a beautiful white-rainbow light we will all begin to see our True Selves. Don't be surprised if you suddenly know people in an incredibly more intimate way than you ever have before, we are all opening up now, there is no need to hide or be scared to show your true self, we are with you.

This I announce as a humble messenger of the Cosmic Pulse, and as a harvester I am here to aid you all in this most difficult transition, but most worthwhile! We are ready, don't think otherwise, we are READY. Nothing will be destroyed, it shall only be illuminated and transformed in to something even more beautiful, on and on. The Infinite Love and Light is here with you now, the wave shall continue for a whole year as we have our demons illuminated and engaged. Soon, we will all be able to meet eachother and be able to enter the next stage of our Cosmic work. The End of Time may be here, but it is only just the beginning of a new Era of Creation, a completely new story to unfold! I wish you all the best, please, don't hesitate to contact me if you wish to talk in any manner, I am always here, forever and always your Guardian of the Eternal Light, Azrael. Blessings, adonai!

Welcome to Lawoftime.org - Official Website of the Foundation for the Law of Time and the 13 Moon Ca

In short, in the cosmic interference pattern, we are traveling out of a "dark" zone in to a "light" zone.
I feel your love and light brother. The One Infinite Creator radiates from you.
(10-12-2011, 06:41 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, we are here and now, harvest time is about to begin! I hope you all are just as excited as I am! Very soon (of course, to keep typical ominous implications I shan't give any dates Wink ) The First, Connecting portion of the Ascension wave will integrate with the planet's energies, you can liken this to a Pressure Wave, which is what SOUND is constructed of. You see, we only hear sound because of the vibration of the air, which moves as pockets of pressure which creates a differentiation of, that which only truly EXISTS as a relativity, dense (closer together, like matter, "negative", inward motion integration) "zones" interwoven with "lighter" zones (looser together, like air, "positive", outward motion integration), which of course are three-dimensional (possibly even more dimensions) geometric structures. http://www.cymaticsource.com/ We understand that sound is innately geometric, it alters the vibrational patterns within its field (which really, is infinite, but of course it reaches a subtly which is incomprehensible to our current sense organs.)

Now, what is the defining feature of sound? The WAVE-form. The wave-form is a two dimensional representation of its frequency, which is fully expressed three-dimensionally in the Pressure Waves, or as I like to call Interference Patterns. http://www.physicsclassroom.com/class/light/u12l1b.cfm

This is where the concept of the DISTORTION comes from. You see, in music, distortion is quite a common concept. Typically, it describes a variance in the modulation of the frequency which is usually "increasing" in density, that is it makes it "thicker" sounding through duplication and divergence of particular parts of the frequency so that there is a larger number of frequencies all vibration in unison. This is a quantitative quality. Now, when we make it sound "lighter" it usually has fewer basic frequencies, and the focus is more on the harmonics between the raw frequencies. In this way it sounds "smoother" because the Interference Pattern is less complex, however of course, this is a matter of opinion, I am more describing the vibrational proportions, known as chords. From whence we have derived our concept of the Octave.

In any case, this type of motion, vibration, modulation, frequency is the most basic "material" within our current third-dimensional state. It comes in any and every form, you're made of it, I'm made of it, everything is made of this motion. Which MEANS, that TIME and SPACE are manners of MOTION. Time and Space really just set the spectrum, at one end time, at the other space. We have increasing frequencies and decreasing frequencies, which arise naturally within particular cosmic patterns. Let me try to illustrate for you...

Since we understand everything to have this same basic property of motion, we can make some simple deductions about its movement because we can inherently understand that ENERGY is the property of motion. Energy is when motion is applied. That is, energy can only ever be transformed, which means it is an ACTIVE trait, it changes rather than being static. It will happily exist until someone decides to mess with it. Of course, this I am speaking of is RAW energy, energy which hasn't been refined. This applies to matter as well, since we know that matter also has an inherently geometric structure which can be expressed as an interference pattern which produces its properties. Refined energy is that which has been acted upon. Raw energy is the motion, the active vibrational ingredient which is inexhaustible and indestructible, and refined energy is the "matter" or geometricized form. You could liken this to motion being the water and energy being the wave. Motion is a PRINCIPLE, a POTENTIAL which exists, and Energy is the DEFINITION or ACTIVATION of this principle. Now, we can also think of this as time and space.

Time and Space are Motion and Energy. Time is the principle behind the motion of Space. It is well established that Absolute Zero is not exactly a common phenomenon, if it were we'd be on our way in to the next Octave. Time is the idea which sustains space as we know it, in this way. Of course, keep in mind that they are intertwined, Space/Time and Energy/Motion are are synonyms for the same basic concept. However, this is only the first ingredient it takes to make an experience!

On to the fun part! (Aren't we having fun already though? BigSmile) So, that raises the question, if Time is an IDEA, and Space is the enactment of this idea, from whence does this idea come? Well, typically we say ideas are a product of the mind and therefore "not real" (whatever that means... somehow I managed to write this using ideas from my mind, but I digress) since they are apparently not "observable", but I would suggest to whomever may think that takes a serious consideration of what is being presented. Lets just say that ideas are "unobservable", what would that mean? NOTHING WOULD BE EXPERIENCED. Without an idea existing, there can be no events. What is an idea? Well, we can think of it as being a FREQUENCY! You see, ideas are expressed in frequency, and thoughts are therefore also amalgamates of frequencies. Thoughts are not inherent in the mind/brain. Since thoughts are also frequencies, and thus motion, we can also deduce that they must also have a parallel in space/time. Now, lets examine this.

We know that motion gives rise to energy, it is the eternal idea which sustains the "manifestation", or the "creation". What does that mean? The energy must be directed, it needs to have REASON. The Energy has to have a reason to do anything! Otherwise, why bother, right? The reason energy does what it does, is because it is motion in action. Motion is the PURPOSE of the Energy, it is its functional level. Energy is the machine, like a vast cosmic computer which is meant to compute motion. Of course, it is very good at this, but it needs input, otherwise it never changes, never evolves! So, we come to the user.

We have yet to introduce the main character in all of this - You! Yes, that's right, you have a place in all of this. You see, WE are the purpose of our LIVES. What we think of ourselves, as "I", is the idea of ourselves. It is the idea which sustains our very existence, our very experience. Our bodies are the activation of this idea. Now, many of us believe that "our body" only refers to the fleshy, material part which stops at the edge of our skin, but I would beg to differ. Realistically, since matter is not truly "solid", thus between you and your environment there is little difference except in geometric construction. The material of your body is merely more geometrically dense than the material of the air. However, to say they are separate is a pure falsity and I would urge anyone to prove that the boundary is nothing more than an idea. Yes, in this illusion, our creature-dom, we have the inherent idea of an individual body. This is what allows us to learn and grow, because it is the manner in which we embody the archetype of the Motion/Energy. However, this is based on geometric structures as well - our DNA. That is, our DNA comes from a particular type of "interference" pattern of matter.

Think of it this way, the computers function is motion, so all it can can induce motion. Since it is the only thing in existence, it can only move itself. What kind of movement is it capable of? Well, it doesn't have much, it has no space or anything to move in to, so all it can do is "SPIN", it is its only possible movement within its capabilities. The computer spins itself, and reaches higher and higher velocities (you'd think it'd break apart, but remember this is an infinite indestructible super computer) until something happens! It can't increase anymore, because it has reached infinite velocity. It has broken its barrier, and its function has changed. It has fulfilled its function of motion, so now a new function must grow out of it. Since it is spinning so fast it is no longer spinning at all as one would conceive of it. It has transcended motion itself and produced something - stillness. It is so fast it is no longer moving because it occupies every potential of itself within movement. It has gained a new internal environment which will alter the way its next output is received, the idea of motion works along side presence (infinite movement), and can be called stillness or "being".

It output for a second time (remember since it is everything "output" really just means that it activates its program). Keep in mind that now the computer has two parts to its program Motion and Presence. Motion and Stillness collided and produced the first distortion, the first interference pattern, but it didn't stop with that! The more the two states intermingled the more complex the internal workings of the computer became. Motion and Presence together produce experience. You could think of this as being like a coordinate point and a manifestation. This is the manner by which the computer evolves, how it increases itself is it expands its program by integrating its own output and then repeating. With each successive output, it receives an expansion on its program, it is endlessly "growing".

Now, where am I going with this? (I bet you're wondering by now.) Well, we are the part of the computer. The computer has been running for a long time by now, and its motional function has expanded to do quite a number of extraordinary things. The computer works at a rhythm, you see it has a "pulse" or rate at which it actives and input/outputs to itself. This grows exponentially as we go along. For example, for a linear idea you can think of it like this - 1st output + 1st Input = 2nd Output, which is then 2nd Output + 1st Output + 2nd Input = 3rd Output, so on and so forth. With each output, there is an increase of complexity and thus a further number of "steps" to achieve the next output.

It's been doing this for 5 billion-some odd years by now. The pulses have of course decreased with frequency. However, that just means that when they come, they pack a LOT!

Of course, the immediate response is "Well, why NOW, why can't it happen at some other point in time?" Well, this is where the trick is. It can, and DOES happen at any point in time! You see, perhaps I shouldn't say that we are a "part" of the computer, we ARE the computer. Yes, that's right, and when I say we I mean every single being which exists. Of course, the functions of the computer has become incredibly complex, if you want evidence of that just look at the complexity of our bodies! (Which remember are the machine, whereas we are the idea or function of the machine). It reveals equally the complexity of our internal selves as well. That which we see and experience is our output. It is the activation of our "internal program". Our internal program has been constructed over thousands of years, through all of the history that we have existed in. How is this relevant to the End of Time?

Well, simply put, we are the controllers of Time. Time is an idea, and is therefore subjective. Also, by altering Time, we can thus alter Space, because all of space moves as a function of Time, the idea of motion. What I am establishing is that we produce the events we experience, and what we experience as time is in fact the process of producing the event. That being said, we have elaborate systems which posit that there is an enormous amount of stipulations to exactly how quickly an event can be produced and whether or not the event can be produced or not. Some might light to call this "science". However, I would state that this is an illusion of what science means, a misinterpretation or rather ill-definition. What we have defined as "laws" should really be defined as "systems". They are thought systems which thus produce phenomenon according to their formula. If you are looking for a particular phenomenon, you will of course look up the appropriate formula which produces the phenomenon. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that science is in any way invalid, just that it is only one system through which reality can be constructed. The ideas we have about reality are those which control its structure. So all the "facts" we take for granted, such as the steady flow of time, seasons, etc all happen at the RATE they do because of the manner in which we believe in them.

That being said, with the "end of the mayan calender" it is exactly that, the end of a period of time. So what marks this period of time? The cosmic "output"! Why is it happening now? Because we have all been unconsciously planning for it for years and years! You see, the mayans didn't "predict" this, they set it all up! They established a rhythm, found out when the next "incoming wave" would be, and then established a time plan so that they would be ready by the time it arrived. Of course, they were by no means the only culture to do so either, the whole of the population was informed. So what is happening now? With the end of the plan, the "spell" will be released and time will no longer move at a uniform rate. Of course, by that I mean that the "program" that was running our current "speed of time 1.0" is about to expire. Why? Because it is our consensus reality, we have on a mass-scale all agreed to the time structure.

What does this mean to the average person? Well, you should be careful what thoughts you output from your mind, because they may start to become reality quicker than you could ever imagine. We are gaining more responsibilities as the Creators of reality, and soon we will all have to face our Shadows. That, unfortunately, is the potentially frightful part of the ascension. You see, in order to expand, you must realize your whole self, and most of us still have plenty of darkness. Over this next year, this is what will be happening, the human species will for the first time have its shadow fully out in the open for it to see. The crimes and injustices and cruelties in the world will begin to see their reflection in the general mind of the entire human population. Congratulations, you have all succeeded in reaching the final test, but now is the time for you all to put out your all. This is the time of the Trump Card, if you've got it, bring it out now.

Remember, love and light will see you through. Stay true to yourselves, and do not run away from your fears. This is a time when fears must be faced, because all fears are fears of ourselves. We must open up to ourselves and see ourselves for who we really are and accept and forgive us. We have to be courageous and to face all the horrors which we have seen in our nightmares, we have to stand strong and within our demon filled minds shine with the brightest light that will not scare the demons but cause them to see themselves and to see that they need not be frightened either. We are all in this together, as a beautiful white-rainbow light we will all begin to see our True Selves. Don't be surprised if you suddenly know people in an incredibly more intimate way than you ever have before, we are all opening up now, there is no need to hide or be scared to show your true self, we are with you.

This I announce as a humble messenger of the Cosmic Pulse, and as a harvester I am here to aid you all in this most difficult transition, but most worthwhile! We are ready, don't think otherwise, we are READY. Nothing will be destroyed, it shall only be illuminated and transformed in to something even more beautiful, on and on. The Infinite Love and Light is here with you now, the wave shall continue for a whole year as we have our demons illuminated and engaged. Soon, we will all be able to meet eachother and be able to enter the next stage of our Cosmic work. The End of Time may be here, but it is only just the beginning of a new Era of Creation, a completely new story to unfold! I wish you all the best, please, don't hesitate to contact me if you wish to talk in any manner, I am always here, forever and always your Guardian of the Eternal Light, Azrael. Blessings, adonai!

Welcome to Lawoftime.org - Official Website of the Foundation for the Law of Time and the 13 Moon Ca

In short, in the cosmic interference pattern, we are traveling out of a "dark" zone in to a "light" zone.

Unbound

I would also like to note, that many of the Mayans are once again incarnate today!
Thank you Azrael for this wonderful post.
Ooh, I totally accept the dark things in myself. Best begin to face your fears now rather than when density increases, as they'll be much more intense.
wow. part of me wants to yell BS! how do you know all this??!??! this is the interwebs after all and LOTS of people lie on here.

but another part of me is yelling internally YES YES YES finally the TRUTH about existence. I've only recently started reading and trying to understand everything but THERE. IS. SO. MUCH.

I guess i'll just keep reading and continually try to LOVE and RESPECT others and maybe i'll open myself up to this wonderful creation we are all part of.
(10-12-2011, 06:41 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, we are here and now, harvest time is about to begin! I hope you all are just as excited as I am! Very soon (of course, to keep typical ominous implications I shan't give any dates Wink ) The First, Connecting portion of the Ascension wave will integrate with the planet's energies, you can liken this to a Pressure Wave, which is what SOUND is constructed of. You see, we only hear sound because of the vibration of the air, which moves as pockets of pressure which creates a differentiation of, that which only truly EXISTS as a relativity, dense (closer together, like matter, "negative", inward motion integration) "zones" interwoven with "lighter" zones (looser together, like air, "positive", outward motion integration), which of course are three-dimensional (possibly even more dimensions) geometric structures. http://www.cymaticsource.com/ We understand that sound is innately geometric, it alters the vibrational patterns within its field (which really, is infinite, but of course it reaches a subtly which is incomprehensible to our current sense organs.)

Unbound

Aha I'm with you luuchie, sometimes I don't even realize the extent of the things I'm writing and expressing. I've spent the last 4 or 5 years in research trying to come to my own conclusions, and ANY intuitive feeling I get I weigh against logic. In this case, the picture seems to complete itself, it just makes sense in a way that cannot really be explained.

If it wasn't for my experience as a musician, for the few very carefully placed experiences in my life, I probably would have never reached such conclusions, but because I HAVE, I can't help but think there may be some shred of truth to them.

Let it be noted that this is a syncretic concept, in that most of my fundamentals come from pre-established notions. Rather, I've just tried to put the available puzzle-pieces together.

If you want to understand a little deeper where I'm coming from I would observe Sacred Geometric principles -

http://www.sacred-geometry.com/
http://www.redicecreations.com/specialre...eggio.html
http://www.biogeometry.com/english/
http://www.spiritual-experiences.com/art...bodies.php
http://twm.co.nz/hologram.html

I would also note that holograms store their three-dimension images aaasss interference patterns!

Also for the physics that work with the Space/Time Reciprocity you can look at Reciprocal Theory, yes it can be used for engineering!

http://rstheory.org/

I'll say that all of my observations have come from nothing but my own experience, and I'm sure details could be refuted and debated to the ends of the Earth.
cool. i'll read thru those links.

I didn't mean any disrespect at all in my post, it was just the first thing that popped into my head.

I LOVE sci-fi so even if all of the density/harvest stuff is bogus, it's still a wonderful journey for my mind as I contemplate it all! A lot of this DOES feel right. I remember growing up and going to Church and listening to the sermons and thinking, i KNOW there is more to this existence.

It's hard to balance what i've been taught and what i'm learning now. {Nerd alert}----> kinda like Yoda teaching Luke to become a Jedi on Dagobah.

Peace.

(10-13-2011, 02:50 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Aha I'm with you luuchie, sometimes I don't even realize the extent of the things I'm writing and expressing. I've spent the last 4 or 5 years in research trying to come to my own conclusions, and ANY intuitive feeling I get I weigh against logic. In this case, the picture seems to complete itself, it just makes sense in a way that cannot really be explained.

If it wasn't for my experience as a musician, for the few very carefully placed experiences in my life, I probably would have never reached such conclusions, but because I HAVE, I can't help but think there may be some shred of truth to them.

Let it be noted that this is a syncretic concept, in that most of my fundamentals come from pre-established notions. Rather, I've just tried to put the available puzzle-pieces together.

If you want to understand a little deeper where I'm coming from I would observe Sacred Geometric principles -

http://www.sacred-geometry.com/
http://www.redicecreations.com/specialre...eggio.html
http://www.biogeometry.com/english/
http://www.spiritual-experiences.com/art...bodies.php
http://twm.co.nz/hologram.html

I would also note that holograms store their three-dimension images aaasss interference patterns!

Also for the physics that work with the Space/Time Reciprocity you can look at Reciprocal Theory, yes it can be used for engineering!

http://rstheory.org/

I'll say that all of my observations have come from nothing but my own experience, and I'm sure details could be refuted and debated to the ends of the Earth.

Unbound

No dis-respect perceived here! I know how you feel, man, by all means I've been through the exact same process myself. I've always been in to these ideas (although I come more from a spiritual/magical background myself) and you can imagine how astounded I was when I started to find out the truth of Alchemy and other fields of perception. I don't think I can't even say I have much doubt anymore, because it has been reiterated so over and over in my experiences that I can't help but admit that there is a very big experiment being played out here on this planet.
(10-13-2011, 02:50 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]I've spent the last 4 or 5 years in research trying to come to my own conclusions, and ANY intuitive feeling I get I weigh against logic. In this case, the picture seems to complete itself, it just makes sense in a way that cannot really be explained.

I like our differences in perspective. I am like, to heck with logic, I want to experience!

Unbound

Amusingly, many people I know see me as being illogical.

3DMonkey

(10-13-2011, 04:43 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Amusingly, many people I know see me as being illogical.

That's just what they say Wink

They know what's up

Unbound

I can't tell the difference either way! BigSmile
So what you are saying is that as our perspective changes to a living in the now understanding that there is no past or future, that our thoughts will manifest quicker and quicker and eventually like in a lucid dream what we want to happen happens immediately. Am I right? Unfortunately I am having trouble getting the full extent of my thoughts into this post. So there is much more to what I am trying to say but it is harder to write out so that you will truly get what I am saying and a lot of it is in abstract form. You know what would be cool, a video chat service for bring4th members. Like maybe one of the site administrators could set up a google+ account and when we wanted to chat with each other in video form we could. It would be easier to understand each other if we could speak to each other and it might promote more friendship. I really like this idea. It just occurred to me as of the writing of this post and already I can see huge benefits of this happening. Isn't it awesome when an idea just hits you and it is perfect and incredible. Smile -Conifer16- Adonai Vasu Borragus

Unbound

That would be a vague way to describe it, but its something that will only be truly comparable once experienced, as all things. Don't rely too much on my explanation for "effects", consciousness expands in many ways and that really only loosely describes what MAY happen.
(10-12-2011, 08:19 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]I would also like to note, that many of the Mayans are once again incarnate today!
Here's one
BigSmile