Bring4th

Full Version: Changing Body Energies and a personal note
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The past few months have been interesting on the physically level. Muscle twitiching/spasms. Nothing intense, actually quite mild. Spots of warmth/energy. Intense meditation sessions of infinite in streaming energy. Feeling lighter/heavier. More energy in general.

Anyone else having similar experiences? It doesn't seem to bother or get in the way with my daily activities, but the frequency of such is rising. Also had a strong dream state experience on the 11th...a vision of ascension. Strong energies through out the body, and helping all who asked for it. Interesting experience...cannot say much more. The experience was ineffiable, to say anything about it more would be to taint it with the promise of words, which ahve always failed to justly describe the human experience. Just wanted to share this phenomenon.

Have been reading this site, but not replying to many threads. I feel some other readers might feel this way as well. Most of the arguments here I see are not productive in the sense that they are ego battles more than anything. I believe there is more out there to learn through encountering another in person than online. I have found many great sources of information online but, with anything in writing, it can become obsfucated and distorted. In person, on can interact on a much more intimate energy level. Perhaps this is my own distortion of STO, but I feel strongly that we should learn how to get along with those closest to us.

Many of the threads that have come up are speculation, projections of our fears, hopes, desires and achievements. I do not discourage sharing these, but I wish to express that the discussions stay with in a vibration of understanding and love. Many argue against each other about which is correct or incorrect in their speculation. That's not the point, isn't it? We're here to learn, and the goal of that lesson is to love unconditionally. We need wisdom and experience. Without either one, we live in ignorance and are not able to apply what we have learned fully to live in this highest lesson. So I ask that you take that time, to find the love in the moment, and learn from what is written, to let go of judgement. If you feel you understand the theory behind this, then go and apply it. Work on experiencing it, and vice versa.

I think Quo's disclaimer is relevant in this regard, to go towards what resonates with you. Once you follow this vibrational pattern, these interests, these natural 'feels' then you will learn all you need to about yourself. All experience is your friend if you allow it to be. Friends help each other. If your thoughts become your boss or your enemy, you have become lost in your own ego. Become friends will all experience, love it, and thank it for what it teaches you. See what it teaches you and incorporate. Include, not exclude.

Thank you for reading. Just because I do not post often does not mean I do not read. I prefer quality over quantity...

-SomaticDreams
This is the best purpose of 3D living, IMHO:

(10-13-2011, 11:35 PM)SomaticDreams Wrote: [ -> ]I believe there is more out there to learn through encountering another in person than online. I have found many great sources of information online but, with anything in writing, it can become obsfucated and distorted. In person, on can interact on a much more intimate energy level. Perhaps this is my own distortion of STO, but I feel strongly that we should learn how to get along with those closest to us.

Thank you, SomaticDreams

Unbound

I've been in a constant state of physical agony (for no apparent physical reason, they doctors claim I have "mechanical back pain", which is basically constant muscular spasms across my whole back) for the past 4 or 5 years, ever since I started my intensive spiritual seeking. Perhaps it's all part of my "Light Body Process", since I sure have experienced an increase in consciousness, frequency and vividity in this time.

http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/break...odyprocess

(10-13-2011, 11:50 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]I've been in a constant state of physical agony (for no apparent physical reason, they doctors claim I have "mechanical back pain", which is basically constant muscular spasms across my whole back) for the past 4 or 5 years, ever since I started my intensive spiritual seeking. Perhaps it's all part of my "Light Body Process", since I sure have experienced an increase in consciousness, frequency and vividity in this time.

http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/break...odyprocess
Thank you for sharing my good friend. I truly appreciate you sharing this with me. My doctors tell me stress, but I meditate for 3-4 hours daily. I do lead a busy life, but I am hardly stressed. I do not get knots in my muscles and I rarely get angry, or feel pressured to do something. I am able to set my own pace, even with a lot of responsibility.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in. Much love and light to you.

Unbound

I would say it is simply "growing pains" you are experiencing! It is likely the same for myself, I have had quite an intensive time these past 4 years now that I think about it...

Mind you, I am not so stress free, but I supposed I keep myself over-worried.
(10-13-2011, 11:35 PM)SomaticDreams Wrote: [ -> ]The past few months have been interesting on the physically level. Muscle twitiching/spasms. Nothing intense, actually quite mild. Spots of warmth/energy. Intense meditation sessions of infinite in streaming energy. Feeling lighter/heavier. More energy in general.

Anyone else having similar experiences? It doesn't seem to bother or get in the way with my daily activities, but the frequency of such is rising. Also had a strong dream state experience on the 11th...a vision of ascension. Strong energies through out the body, and helping all who asked for it. Interesting experience...cannot say much more. The experience was ineffiable, to say anything about it more would be to taint it with the promise of words, which ahve always failed to justly describe the human experience. Just wanted to share this phenomenon.

Have been reading this site, but not replying to many threads. I feel some other readers might feel this way as well. Most of the arguments here I see are not productive in the sense that they are ego battles more than anything. I believe there is more out there to learn through encountering another in person than online. I have found many great sources of information online but, with anything in writing, it can become obsfucated and distorted. In person, on can interact on a much more intimate energy level. Perhaps this is my own distortion of STO, but I feel strongly that we should learn how to get along with those closest to us.

Many of the threads that have come up are speculation, projections of our fears, hopes, desires and achievements. I do not discourage sharing these, but I wish to express that the discussions stay with in a vibration of understanding and love. Many argue against each other about which is correct or incorrect in their speculation. That's not the point, isn't it? We're here to learn, and the goal of that lesson is to love unconditionally. We need wisdom and experience. Without either one, we live in ignorance and are not able to apply what we have learned fully to live in this highest lesson. So I ask that you take that time, to find the love in the moment, and learn from what is written, to let go of judgement. If you feel you understand the theory behind this, then go and apply it. Work on experiencing it, and vice versa.

I think Quo's disclaimer is relevant in this regard, to go towards what resonates with you. Once you follow this vibrational pattern, these interests, these natural 'feels' then you will learn all you need to about yourself. All experience is your friend if you allow it to be. Friends help each other. If your thoughts become your boss or your enemy, you have become lost in your own ego. Become friends will all experience, love it, and thank it for what it teaches you. See what it teaches you and incorporate. Include, not exclude.

Thank you for reading. Just because I do not post often does not mean I do not read. I prefer quality over quantity...

-SomaticDreams
Most users around here know well all that we (anyone!) have to know - love unconditionally, as you remind.

But most users around here are still under human/unreal/egotistic/disguise shell. Even when we are working on the jigsaw that impels us to come to places like this forum, we still experience how intensely the shell's mundane habits pulls.

Yeap, it's tricky. That is why I also think that while learning walking this new road in this new way, the Quo's disclaimer it's a great tool.

Maybe they are the two most useful tools. Or maybe not. Who cares? It's not a race!

Thanks for the reminder, SomaticDeams Smile
Some choose to discuss the Ra Material.

Some choose to live by it's teachings.

It's the density of choice, after all :¬)

Brittany

The other day while meditating I got the sensation that my body was vibrating at an incredibly fast rate. If I stared down at my hand I couldn't see it physically moving, but it felt as if the very material that made up my body was rapidly vibrating. I could feel my heart pounding at a rate that didn't seem physically possible, but suffered no ill effects.

As for the rest...it's just an adventure in 3D. All is well, as long as you allow it to be.
Just wait till your desires start manifesting physical sensations. I've got a partner and a mate that I've been creating. Not visible though I can feel his touch and warmth.
(10-14-2011, 11:35 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]The other day while meditating I got the sensation that my body was vibrating at an incredibly fast rate. If I stared down at my hand I couldn't see it physically moving, but it felt as if the very material that made up my body was rapidly vibrating. I could feel my heart pounding at a rate that didn't seem physically possible, but suffered no ill effects.
Have you been taking any drugs or supplements? Have you considered seeing a neurologist?

Brittany

I don't take any drugs or supplements, legal or illegal. I don't have the money to see a neurologist. I've been to plenty neurologists and other doctors in the past for similar issues, though, and none of them have ever had a clue what exactly is going on with me. I didn't perceive it as a harmful occurrence, anyway. My body has done crazy, random weird things for my entire life and I've never been worse for wear.
(10-15-2011, 01:06 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I don't take any drugs or supplements, legal or illegal. I don't have the money to see a neurologist. I've been to plenty neurologists and other doctors in the past for similar issues, though, and none of them have ever had a clue what exactly is going on with me. I didn't perceive it as a harmful occurrence, anyway. My body has done crazy, random weird things for my entire life and I've never been worse for wear.
Ra said to become healthy, knowledge of the body is useful. If yours is working in a particularly compelling manner then maybe it is talking to you. However, usually bodily catalyst comes after mental catalyst has been rejected.

Brittany

Well, my body has certainly helped me in pinpointing otherwise missed distortions before. Usually if I get any kind of major illness you can guarantee I am in an emotional stew about something. The vibrating I didn't see as an inhibitor, though. I remember Carla speaking of an instance Don had when his arm suddenly started rapidly vibrating (and glowing blue, I believe), and Ra likened it to a seeker's initiation.

Also, my "wiring" is just a bit peculiar. I have had several short conversations with Quo about the nature of my "extremely sensitive energy body", and they sum it up fairly well in this meditation (I am 'L'): http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1225.aspx (Just before the meditation Carla had commented that I was probably "allergic to the planet", as I was having an episode of my usual body drama.)
It is rather long so I'm not going to post the entire thing in here. There is also a good bit about the "weariness" experienced by many seekers at this time, both in the body and the emotional complex.

Here is another tiny blob:
"We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my sister. My sister, we are aware that you are already fully aware of the presence of energies that would seek to distract you from the path of service that you have chosen in this lifetime. They, or shall we say these energies so as not to give them a personality but simply to express them as resisting energies, are hoping to distract you from your seeking. They have used the extreme sensitivity of your spiritual or electrical body in order to create the impression of their presence, that presence being by its very nature part of the path of that which is not: coldness as opposed to warmth, contraction as opposed to radiance."
(public meditation January 30, 2010; http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0130.aspx)

Cassandra11

(10-15-2011, 12:01 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2011, 11:35 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]The other day while meditating I got the sensation that my body was vibrating at an incredibly fast rate. If I stared down at my hand I couldn't see it physically moving, but it felt as if the very material that made up my body was rapidly vibrating. I could feel my heart pounding at a rate that didn't seem physically possible, but suffered no ill effects.
Have you been taking any drugs or supplements? Have you considered seeing a neurologist?
since June this year, and after I had an experience some might call the kundalini awakening (?) I have always had very similar experiences as Akhtu during meditation. The vibrations only happen during meditation and sometimes when I am asleep. I also feel energies around my hands and body and the sensations on the right side of my head and face nearly all the time. I do not take any drugs either. And I am healthy. I think it is some kind of healing or probably LBP?
I cant seem to understand what it is but I do not feel particularly afraid.
(10-15-2011, 11:19 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Well, my body has certainly helped me in pinpointing otherwise missed distortions before. Usually if I get any kind of major illness you can guarantee I am in an emotional stew about something. The vibrating I didn't see as an inhibitor, though. I remember Carla speaking of an instance Don had when his arm suddenly started rapidly vibrating (and glowing blue, I believe), and Ra likened it to a seeker's initiation.

Also, my "wiring" is just a bit peculiar. I have had several short conversations with Quo about the nature of my "extremely sensitive energy body", and they sum it up fairly well in this meditation (I am 'L'): http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1225.aspx (Just before the meditation Carla had commented that I was probably "allergic to the planet", as I was having an episode of my usual body drama.)
It is rather long so I'm not going to post the entire thing in here. There is also a good bit about the "weariness" experienced by many seekers at this time, both in the body and the emotional complex.

Here is another tiny blob:
"We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my sister. My sister, we are aware that you are already fully aware of the presence of energies that would seek to distract you from the path of service that you have chosen in this lifetime. They, or shall we say these energies so as not to give them a personality but simply to express them as resisting energies, are hoping to distract you from your seeking. They have used the extreme sensitivity of your spiritual or electrical body in order to create the impression of their presence, that presence being by its very nature part of the path of that which is not: coldness as opposed to warmth, contraction as opposed to radiance."
(public meditation January 30, 2010; http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0130.aspx)

An answer from Q'uo directly - how fantastic!

Meerie

The vibrating could be linked to an increase in frequency and the body adjusting. Most doctors don't know anything about these things anyway.
Here is a link to some symptoms that can occur during raising frequency:
Edit: Azrael already gave the link. Smile

Unbound

I can tell you all that I am in an almost constant state of conscious fluctuation, and I feel vibrations throughout my body quite regularly. I have been slowly gaining more and more control of my energy, and it is quite easy to get a physically experienced flow and to "touch" my energy and mold it. I have also had experiences whereby I can make energy flow and ripple across my entire body, and at least in one exercise I managed to clear myself of nearly all the blockages in my body and could see my energy rippling out from my body. A recent one I've been gradually working on is the energies of my chest, sometimes I feel the layer of energy over my chest as a rippling breastplate and I've been working to feel this more and more regular and fully feel my "energetic shell" or etheric body. Last night I had some rather interesting insight as to static electricity and natural electricity in the body, so I'm going to see if I can learn to change my body's charge from positive to negative to produce an electron flow so I can create tangible electricity.

Oh, and the other night I had an incredibly clear and vivid dream, in which I was more or less conscious, and using my conscious focus was able to fly, albeit with willpower. I feel like every day I am becoming more conscious. All of my experiences are consciously induced, and I very rarely "zone out" or day dream, I am very present.
I've had a very similar experience to what Ahktu is describing. Although in my case, I was "hoping" for the sensations and the intense heart beating.

From what I've read from my Astral Projection materials, those who practice listening to their breathing can often experience such a deepening that the breaths and heartbeat become magnified to the point that it can become almost deafening. And if I were to give my gut feeling on why Ahktu felt the hand vibration, it would be because her other energy bodies began vibrating at a level that was higher than her physical body, which is the necessary precursor to leaving the body/projecting.

The problem is that many people get scared that they are having heart attacks, or that something is seriously wrong due to an unusually loud set of noises that seem to be rushing around them. I know in my case, my heart started RACING to the point that I could hear heavy and louding rapid beating, and a "whooshing" sound began to pervade everything around me. I got so nervous that I immediately snapped out of this meditation and instantly noticed that my heart was never beating fast! In fact, it was beating so slow that it forced me to consider that the rapid beating was all in my head. And, of course, there were no sounds around me, as I was the only one home. Yet during meditation, I might have well been sitting in front of an airplane turbine.

There are other clues that your energy bodies are vibrating higher than your physical, and that is when you feel "spider webs" on your face or skin. These are stringy sensations that seem to be random for everyone, but are definitely clues that the prana/chi/lifeforce of one's body is vibrating high enough for a physical sensation to occur.

Next time this happens to any of you, embrace the feelings. It is a true challenge to do so, because your mind is very convinced there's an outside threat, and your mind believes that the heart is going nuts, when it truly is not. I suppose through some conditioning and repeated experiences of these effects, one could finally overcome the amplified signals, but I can't say I've ever gotten past the fear of those audio cues.

Good for you, Ahktu! Keep it up! You are clearly very connected with yourself, which can be a huge challenge for many of us.
Steve
You'll know the vibrational state (astral projection) if you encounter it - it's more like a body earthquake!

Sometimes, seemingly randomly, I awake in the vibrational state. Very exciting, it's the precursor to an OBE. Although excitement will keep you in your body. As Steve mentions, you have to relax into it and let go if you wish to proceed :¬)
(10-20-2011, 11:17 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]You'll know the vibrational state (astral projection) if you encounter it - it's more like a body earthquake!

Sometimes, seemingly randomly, I awake in the vibrational state. Very exciting, it's the precursor to an OBE. Although excitement will keep you in your body. As Steve mentions, you have to relax into it and let go if you wish to proceed :¬)
Oh, that is amazingly true. I am still wayyyy too fearful and/or excited of what might come during those special moments when I can go deep enough. Something happens within the mind; it's like we forget that we're sitting quietly, while our world inside seems to be revolting and in chaos. The best way I can describe it is like going to a movie theater and getting super engrossed into a movie. You can often find yourself buried in the action and chaos of the movie, yet you are sitting quietly in place (with a huge tub of popcorn! oops, did I say that?) Yet a good movie will have you convinced you are actually a part of the movie itself.

It is all really crazy to think about when you look at the concept objectively, as we are. But I would agree with Namaste in that the only way you can move forward is to find a way to enjoy that chaotic moment and to find a conscious point within yourself to say, "yes! Move ahead!", even while your mind is simultaneously suffering through the fight-or-flight response.

I get the feeling sometimes that our inner-reactions to these chaotic feelings are a safeguard to help hold back those who many not be ready to discover what's behind the veil. Does anyone feel that to be true as well?

Steve

What I have found happens is that our conscious mind submerges into the subconscious while staying fully conscious. The mind is then integrated, and the body goes with it. The further into the subconscious we integrate, the denser it gets.
(10-20-2011, 12:24 PM)Bring4th_Steve Wrote: [ -> ]I get the feeling sometimes that our inner-reactions to these chaotic feelings are a safeguard to help hold back those who many not be ready to discover what's behind the veil. Does anyone feel that to be true as well?

Steve

Yeah, I found that to be true at first. I started working on intensifying my own emotions before, then when they settled down I found that I was much more emotionally stable. But it can be very hard dealing with a lot of emotional density.
At a point the energy can say "tickle your liver". You begin to feel it inside.

Then, you can do things like take away nausea, or produce nausea at will.
Producing feelings of falling and flying are also possible.