Bring4th

Full Version: your birth day meanings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

oguz

dear people,
i'd like to share an analysis with you: numerology
interpretation. very good analysing of personality. to get it just look
at your birthday number.

enjoySmile

One - Those who are born
on dates 1, 10, 19 and 28 who have 1 as their number are known to be
bold, greatly esteemed persevering, hardworking, honest, and
trustworthy.

They are also born with leadership skills which make
it easy for them to connect and make friends. These people are going to
be admired by society for their actions and qualities. A life of
beauty, taste, and good manners are what appeal to these people.
Accordingly, they do not like disarray, laziness, and slackness.

People who are one have a charismatic personality that matches their physical looks.

Two
- These are people who are born on dates 2, 11, 20, and 29. These
people who are a number two are flighty and imaginative and they are
stronger mentally than physically. Because these people are gentle and
merciful, they tend to live for others and that they find it hard to say
no to people.

People with 2 as their numerology are easy to fall
in love with and that they easily attract friends. They can also read
people’s minds.

Their lucky color is light green which increases
mental ability and wearing of white clothes increases luster and valor.
They are to avoid blue and purple.

Three - These are people who
are born on 3, 12, 21 and 30. Three is a number that is indicative of
boldness and strength. Although 3s are rather religious, they are not
tied to conventional religion and that they are in tuned to their
spiritual side.

3s are gifted with gab and logic and they are
also ambitious, wise, and liberal minded. The lucky colors of 3s are
yellow, purple, blue, and pink.

Four - These people are born on
4, 13, 22, and 31. People who are fours live a life of sudden ups and
downs. They are also fickle minded. And because of this, they tend to be
indecisive. Because of their aggressiveness, subordinates become
fearful of them. They can oftentimes be selfish and intolerant
especially that they believe that it is their right to break the rules.

Their lucky colors are blue, gray and khaki.

Five
- These are people born on 5, 14, and 23. It can be said that 5s are
people who are endowed with thinking power such as new arguments, modern
thoughts, wonderful scheming, logic, and understanding. They are also
able make new acquaintances very easily. These people also tend to be
lucky as they are known to look younger than they actually are.

Their lucky colors are light green, white, and gray.

Six
- These are people born on 6, 15, and 24. These people are considered
most attractive as they also like to dress up and be surrounded by
beauty. These people do not like un-cleanliness, disorder, and poor
etiquette. Though people who are a 6 are sensual, healthy, and powerful,
they can also be materialistic as they love to spend.

The colors that are good for them are light blue, pink, yellow, and white.

Seven
- People with 7 as their numerology are born on dates 7, 16, and 25.
Compassion, tolerance, and cooperation are the stand-out characteristics
of 7s.

They are known to be imaginative, gentle, calm, and
collected. Water and travel are their fetishes and so they have the
chance to find great fortune in these. These people are also thinkers
and they love philosophizing. People may like to be with them because
the pure luck of 7s is contagious to those who go with them.

Sevens are also easily remembered and they have a magnetic personality.

Eight
- These people are born on dates 8, 17, and 26. This number 8 is
considered the number of confidence. These people like to work without
making known to the world their endeavors. However, when their work is
seen, it is surely astonishing to people.

When these people are in the mood, their personality can be cool and calm. But when they are angry, they erupt like a volcano.

Nine
- These are people born on dates 9, 18, and 27. People who are born a
nine have shining personalities. Their personalities are burning
fiercely and are full of light and intensity. Though they are stubborn
at times, they are fearless and daring. The health of these people
deteriorates with age so they are advised to take care of themselves.

Their impatience often leads to misunderstandings. Honor matters to them that is why they lay down their lives for honor’s sake.
hmph. i'm not fickle. it doesn't say anything good about 4s. Sad
(10-14-2011, 08:59 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]hmph. i'm not fickle. it doesn't say anything good about 4s. Sad

Well, it goes mostly about work for me/us (No rest for the wicked and no holidays for the 8s! BigSmile)
(10-14-2011, 08:59 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]hmph. i'm not fickle. it doesn't say anything good about 4s. Sad

You added all the numbers in your birthdate together? 00/00/0000
2/2/1995

It works mostly for me. Actually it is amazingly on target. Ha. I haven't put much stock in numerology but maybe I should start. Smile (the ha is because I laughed at that moment Smile)

-Conifer16- Adonai Vasu Borragus
Usually this stuff is way off target.
Though the nine and five cancel eachother out with the aging thing. Smilelol and I doubt the lucky colour part is correct(I listen to so much BBC radio 1 that I am saying mum and using British spelling here and there. It is a little disconcerting, but fun nonetheless) Smile
Also I find a bit of myself in all of these numbers. So I am, what? A 123456789 person? BigSmile
Pickle, oguz post talks about those who were born on a specific day. so i didn't add my numbers together.
yeah I am the same born november 13th 1992... Does not relate to me at all I care about others alot am not selfish... Does not sound like me at all then again I was not meant to be born on that date I was born earlier.. Don't let it get you down, I know I am nothing like what it describes... I get a little angry sometimes but so does everyone... It talks likes "4s" are negative.. you are what you choose no date can determine the person you are or will be.. you are free to choose, all is one. All is the creator..

I think this one works muck better as it is not as over generalising as is basing it on your birth date.... here is the whole page here. I am a 9 and it relates perfectly to me!

Figuring Out Your Birth Number
To figure out your Birth Number, add all the numbers in the birth date together like in the example until there is only one digit. The Birth Number does not prevent you from being anything you want, it will just color your choice differently.
Example:
Quote:March 20, 1950
3 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 9 + 5 + 0 = 20 = 2 + 0 = 2
2 is the Birth Number to read for the birth date in the example.
Birth Numbers
#1 The Originator
1′s are originals. Coming up with new ideas and executing them is natural. Having things their own way is another trait that gets them labeled as being stubborn and arrogant. 1′s are extremely honest and do well to learn some diplomacy skills. They like to take the initiative and are often leaders or bosses, as they like to be the best. Being self-employed is definitely helpful for them. Lesson to learn: Others’ ideas might be just as good or better and to stay open minded.
Famous 1′s: Tom Hanks July 9, 1956, Robert Redford Aug 18, 1937, Hulk Hogan Aug 11, 1953, Carol Burnett April 26, 1933, Wynona Judd May 30, 1964, Raquel Welch Sep 5, 1940, Della Reese July 6, 1932.

#2 The Peacemaker
2′s are the born diplomats. They are aware of others’ needs and moods and often think of others before themselves. Naturally analytical and very intuitive they don’t like to be alone. Friendship and companionship is very important and can lead them to be successful in life, but on the other hand they’d rather be alone than in an uncomfortable relationship. Being naturally shy they should learn to boost their self-esteem and express themselves freely and seize the moment and not put things off.
Famous 2′s: President Bill Clinton Aug 19, 1946, Madonna Aug 16, 1958, Whoopie Goldberg Nov 13, 1949, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Jan 27, 1756, Jackie Kennedy-Onassis July 28, 1929, Arlo Guthrie July 10, 1947.

#11/2 The Intuitive
11 is the higher expression of the number 2. 11′s have the ability to intuitively tune into what’s happening around them and can offer insight from a spiritual level. Extremely idealistic by nature, they are often labeled as ‘dreamers’. With their natural understanding of both the earthly and spiritual realms and a strong desire to help, others are often drawn to them when they’re in need for a mediator, harmonizer or just a sympathetic ear.
Famous 11′s: President Bill Clinton Aug 19, 1946, Madonna Aug 16, 1958, Whoopie Goldberg Nov 13, 1949, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Jan 27, 1756, Jackie Kennedy-Onassis July 28, 1929, Arlo Guthrie July 10, 1947.

#3 The Life of the Party
3′s are idealists. They are very creative, social, charming, romantic, and easygoing. They start many things, but don’t always see them through. They like others to be happy and go to great lengths to achieve it. They are very popular and idealistic. They should learn to see the world from a more realistic point of view.
Famous 3′s: Alan Alda jan 28, 1936, Ann Landers Jyly 4, 1918, Bill Cosby Jyly 12, 1937, Tina Turner Nov 25, 1938, Melanie Griffith Aug 9, 1957, Salvador Dali May 11, 1904, Jody Foster Nov 19, 1962.

#4 The Conservative
4′s are sensible and traditional. They like order and routine. They only act when they fully understand what they are expected to do. They like getting their hands dirty and working hard. They are attracted to the outdoors and feel an affinity with nature. They are prepared to wait and can be stubborn and persistent. They should learn to be more flexible and to be nice to themselves.
Famous 4′s: Arnold Schwarzenegger Jul 30, 1947, Paul Hogan Oct 8, 1939, Oprah Winfrey Jan 29, 1954, Paul McCartney June 18, 1942, Dalai Lama July 6, 1935.

#22/4 The Master Builder
Like the other double digit numbers the 22 master number draws its strength from the fact that they are tuned into their spiritual side while doing the most mundane chores. The physical world is very important to them and they are very organized and efficient in carrying out their tasks. They make great leaders with a solid foundation based on the number 4 and the added dimension of the spiritual side based on the number 22. They have lots of energy and are very idealistic and come up with great new ideas.
Famous 22′s: Neil Diamond Jan 24, 1941, Margaret Thatcher Oct 13, 1925

#5 The Nonconformist
5′s are the explorers. Their natural curiosity, risk taking, and enthusiasm often lands them in hot water. They need diversity, and don’t like to be stuck in a rut. The whole world is their school and they see a learning possibility in every situation. The questions never stop. They are well advised to look before they take action and make sure they have all the facts before jumping to conclusions.
Famous 5′s: Charlotte Bronte April 21, 1816, Vincent Van Gogh March 30, 1853, Bette Midler Dec 1, 1945, Helen Keller June 21, 1880, Mark Hamil Sep 25, 1951, Paul Simon Nov 5, 1942.

#6 The Romantic
6′s are idealistic and need to feel useful to be happy. A strong family connection is important to them. Their emotions influence their decisions. They have a strong urge to take care of others and to help. They are very loyal and make great teachers. They like art or music. They make loyal friends who take the friendship seriously. 6′s should learn to differentiate between what they can change and what they cannot.
Famous 6′s: Jane Seymour Feb 15, 1951, John Denver Dec 31, 1943, Christopher Columbus Oct 30, 1451, Goldie Hawn Nov 21, 1945, Thomas Edison Feb 11, 1847.

#33/6 The Compassionate
The 33′s cherrish a love of beauty and balance. They feel a deep compassion for the world and have to guard against becoming a martyr as emotions overwhelm them. Also don’t self-sacrifice yourself for others. You can be more helpful as a teacher by showing the way for others to follow.
Famous 33′s: Albert Einstein March 14, 1879, Meryl Streep June 22, 1949, Reba McEntire March 28, 1955, Michael Jackson Aug 29, 1958.

#7 The Intellectual
7′s are the searchers. Always probing for hidden information, they find it difficult to accept things at face value. Emotions don’t sway their decisions. Questioning everything in life, they don’t like to be questioned themselves. They’re never off to a fast start, and their motto is slow and steady wins the race. They come across as philosophers and being very knowledgeable, and sometimes as loners. They are technically inclined and make great researchers uncovering information. They like secrets. They live in their own world and should learn what is acceptable and what not in the world at large.
Famous 7′s: William Shakespeare Apr 23, 1564, Joan Baez Jan 9, 1941, Princess Diana July 1, 1961, Franz Liszt Oct 22, 1811 Winston Churchill Nov 30,1874, Ludwig van Beethoven Dec 16, 1770, Marilyn Monroe June 01,1926.

#8 The Big Shot
8′s are the problem solvers. They are professional, blunt and to the point, have good judgment and are decisive. They have grandiose plans and like to live the good life. They are take charge people. They view people objectively. They let you know in no uncertain terms that they are the boss. They should learn to base their decisions on their own needs rather than on what others want.
Famous 8′s: Edgar Cayce March 18, 1877, Barbra Streisand April 24, 1942, George Harrison Feb 25, 1943, Jane Fonda Dec 21, 1937, Lucille Ball Aug 6, 1911, Pablo Picasso Oct 25, 1881, Aretha Franklin March 25, 1942, Wayne Gretzky Jan 26, 1961.

#9 The Performer
9′s are natural entertainers. They are very caring and generous, giving away their last dollar to help. With their charm they have no problem making friends and nobody is a stranger to them. They have so many different personalities that people around them have a hard time understanding them. They are like chameleons, ever changing and blending in. They have tremendous luck, but also can suffer from extremes in fortune and mood. To be successful they need to build a loving foundation.
Famous 9′s: Albert Schweitzer Jan 14, 1875, Shirley Maclaine April 24, 1934, Harrison Ford July 13, 1942, Gloria Steinem march 25, 1934, Jimmy Carter Oct 1, 1924, Elvis Presley Jan 8, 1935, Cher May 20, 1946, Nostrodamus Dec 24, 1503.
am i a 9? i'm having trouble with double digits. if i get past ten in the count i just add numbers to that?

the 9 fits me. especially the changing personalities. and the extremes in mood. i used to be generous but life has made me wary of being exploited. :/ i'm trying to work on that.
(10-14-2011, 05:27 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
I think it refers right to the day, not to the theosophical addition. It says "Born on dates" this and that...
(10-15-2011, 09:45 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]am i a 9? i'm having trouble with double digits. if i get past ten in the count i just add numbers to that?

the 9 fits me. especially the changing personalities. and the extremes in mood. i used to be generous but life has made me wary of being exploited. :/ i'm trying to work on that.
funny enough is that mine came out with 9 both times regards less of it I used double digits or not.. Eg mine is 13/11/1992 (Australian calender way)

13 + 1+1+1+9+9+2 = 36 = 3 + 6 = 9 or 1+3+1+1+1+9+9+2 = 27 = 2 + 7 = 9 Wloa! pretty cool hope that helps!
thanks! Smile it's cool that i get 27 an that's my lucky numbers
That would not be numerology really. More like a generic horoscope. Numerology works from the sum of numbers. OP is a bit confusing.

(10-15-2011, 10:07 AM)Odinn Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2011, 05:27 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
I think it refers right to the day, not to the theosophical addition. It says "Born on dates" this and that...