Bring4th

Full Version: Awakening of Gaia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Unbound

It just hit me, I think I get it. As something becomes more conscious, it becomes more aware of its various parts. The Earth has been "sleeping", and now it's waking up, it has been meditating and learning for a long while now. Wow, to be able to integrate with the planet and have a pure connective source to it, t'would be astounding! This is a beautiful insight that has come my way, fair thee well! Blessings, adonai.
Beautifully expressed, Azrael! I have been learning for the past 6 years to commune with and connect to the Earth, and still hadn't looked at that experience quite this way. Lovely thought that she is awakening!

Light and love!
(10-14-2011, 10:19 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]It just hit me, I think I get it. As something becomes more conscious, it becomes more aware of its various parts. The Earth has been "sleeping", and now it's waking up, it has been meditating and learning for a long while now. Wow, to be able to integrate with the planet and have a pure connective source to it, t'would be astounding! This is a beautiful insight that has come my way, fair thee well! Blessings, adonai.
Earth + inhabitants are the 'logos' - that is the recognizable ontological consciousness of 'the earth' that is manifest in the connection. The connection is limited only by oneself, and the ability to connect has always been there.

In other words, the earth has hardly been sleeping. It sustains the vibrations that its inhabitants are able to manifest. It's like a nurturing function.

Unbound

"Sleeping" is a relative term, it has been sleeping because we have been sleeping. We are the Mind of Gaia, as we awaken, so too does she.
Energetic cycles that affect both the planet and its inhabitants. To assume that an organism on a certain planet is not connected in any way is unlogical. I often realize that i just ended a specific cycle through "signs" that come from the earth and the surroundings. I feel this connection and its right here its everywhere!
(10-15-2011, 01:57 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]"Sleeping" is a relative term, it has been sleeping because we have been sleeping. We are the Mind of Gaia, as we awaken, so too does she.
We can choose to awaken when we want to, however. We can also access that mind whenever we want to. It's not like we are waiting to do so. In fact, many things which others are posting suggesting a 'change of reality' or relationship with the earth, are already a possibility and have been so since we've been here.

Further, Lovelock's ideas focused on the space/time aspects which does show interconnectedness at the 'body' level, but ignores that co-emergent mind.

(10-15-2011, 02:30 PM)Crown Wrote: [ -> ]I feel this connection and its right here its everywhere!
Always has been there. It's a system of development.

Unbound

You are always waiting until it happens, and now it's happening! Of course they're possible, but over-time they must start to become more probable. I know we can all access the mind whenever we want to, but it's at this point that the planet's population is realizing this fact.

You are rather stunting for apparently being so zen, of course it has always been there, do you stop existing when you sleep?
(10-15-2011, 03:50 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]You are always waiting until it happens, and now it's happening! Of course they're possible, but over-time they must start to become more probable. I know we can all access the mind whenever we want to, but it's at this point that the planet's population is realizing this fact.

We can always point to vague notions as indicators of important change. Everything is incipient. But what are we actually relating? Where is the learning and discernment?

(10-15-2011, 03:50 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]You are rather stunting for apparently being so zen, of course it has always been there, do you stop existing when you sleep?
Apparently being so zen? I picked that username due to irony.

Unbound

Aha I've learned that you have to go with the flow and listen to your heart. Maybe my heartstrings just play a different tune than yours!
(10-15-2011, 04:07 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Aha I've learned that you have to go with the flow and listen to your heart. Maybe my heartstrings just play a different tune than yours!
How's that?

Unbound

It's all just a story, my friend, an intertwine of melodies. The words are not as important as the feeling of the words. BigSmile
Yes, and what is seemingly important now is not important later. We magnify and dismiss according to what our unconscious randomly suggests at the moment. Sharing those emotions can lead to validation of belief due to common sentiment, which is important fulfillment drive for many. Oh look, a puppy!

Unbound

Precisely!
(10-15-2011, 05:21 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Precisely!
Just making sure we were on the same page.

3DMonkey

(10-15-2011, 05:17 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, and what is seemingly important now is not important later. We magnify and dismiss according to what our unconscious randomly suggests at the moment. Sharing those emotions can lead to validation of belief due to common sentiment, which is important fulfillment drive for many. Oh look, a puppy!

Is it ever not the drive?
(10-15-2011, 06:09 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2011, 05:17 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, and what is seemingly important now is not important later. We magnify and dismiss according to what our unconscious randomly suggests at the moment. Sharing those emotions can lead to validation of belief due to common sentiment, which is important fulfillment drive for many. Oh look, a puppy!
Is it ever not the drive?
Well, since there are different fulfillment drives beyond expressing emotional impressions and reactions, it would be safe to say it would not be an absolute way, all the time, for everyone.

3DMonkey

Oh? Are their such fulfillment drives? I don't know of any.
(10-15-2011, 07:27 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Oh? Are their such fulfillment drives? I don't know of any.
It's not necessary to identify them. There is the analogy of the 2d entity seeking the light, and the 3d entity seeking the light.

3DMonkey

(10-15-2011, 08:14 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2011, 07:27 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Oh? Are their such fulfillment drives? I don't know of any.
It's not necessary to identify them. There is the analogy of the 2d entity seeking the light, and the 3d entity seeking the light.

And both definitely revolve, or involve, around the axis of 3D, our density. And isn't this axis analogy itself an expression of emotional desire/fulfillment?

Looking to lower densities, we give them spirit by applying our conscious abilities. Looking to higher densities, we gather up all our choices and place them in the realms described as higher density, for example, fourth density is where compassion is operating and refining the choices gathered/harvested.

What is driving this but want, an emotional desire.
(10-15-2011, 10:04 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2011, 08:14 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
And both definitely revolve, or involve, around the axis of 3D, our density. And isn't this axis analogy itself an expression of emotional desire/fulfillment?
There is an aspect of 3D that is that. 3D is not that, of course.

3DMonkey

Isn't it though? It is created in our mind and defined by our perception. There is nothing else, so to speak.
(10-16-2011, 08:06 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't it though? It is created in our mind and defined by our perception. There is nothing else, so to speak.
Using that logic, it would both be and not be. That level of abstraction is the background, but not the point, however. We're not given discernment in order to create irrelevance, unless we are still learning that lesson.

3DMonkey

Given discernment?

What bestows this to us other than our chosen perception?
Azrael -

I wonder what you were doing, specifically, when you gained this insight?

I agree with Crown that there are cycles to everything, including awakening. I just said to my husband the other day that I can feel the earth preparing herself for a cold, hard winter. And I can always feel her energy rising in the springtime, getting ready to help things grow. But I also believe I have felt the earth becoming more "aware".

Love and light!

Unbound

That's a good question, what was I doing? A lot of these sorts of things just fly at me from nowhere, usually without any meditation or anything. If anyone has seen any of my large ranting posts, you'll see what I mean, it just comes out.

In this case, I had felt a sudden connectedness to Gaia, and a realization that we are the "Mind of the Earth". I was reading about how the Feminine Principle has been in stasis while it allowed Masculine energies to have control, something both agreed to, and now the term is ending and the Feminine Principle is once again rising itself up to be equal. The Earth has slept while we have slept.
That is awesome! Did you see the post somewhere else about 3 women sharing the Nobel Peace prize this year? Another "sign" I think of the rise of the feminine influence here.

I was just curious as I often get those feelings about Gaia while I'm outside walking or working in the garden or something like that. Not necessarlity meditating, but actually doing something Earth connected.

Thanks again for sharing, Azrael!

Light and love to you!

Unbound

Aha I can't really say where the influence came from, these things just sweep in to me! I just got this vast vision of the Earth opening like an Eye and Light flowing forth across the globe. Love and light, blessings, adonai.
(10-17-2011, 06:24 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Given discernment?

What bestows this to us other than our chosen perception?
Offered discernment. Perception is passive.

3DMonkey

There is active perceiving to see discernment as an offering. No?
(10-17-2011, 10:30 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]There is active perceiving to see discernment as an offering. No?
Yes. Discernment is active, perception is passive.

Pages: 1 2