Bring4th

Full Version: No more channelings of Quo until next year!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently emailed L/L Research and they told me that Carla was still not well enough to channel and that we will not see any before the end of the year.. I hope Carla gets well soon I really miss the channellings from Quo.. So much is happening right now..

Quote:[font=Arial]Hello,[/font]
[font=Arial] [/font]
[font=Arial]Thank you for your concern. Carla had indeed thought and hoped she would be in shape for channeling to resume in September, considering that her original surgery took place on April 15th, but unfortunately she has had a prolonged and problematic recovery period.[/font]
[font=Arial] [/font]
[font=Arial]So for the time being public meditations are on hiatus. It is difficult to anticipate when they will resume, but it definitely won’t happen before the year is over.[/font]
[font=Arial] [/font]
[font=Arial]If interested in keeping abreast of her progress, you can read her blog at http://www.bring4th.org/members.php?uid=72.[/font]
[font=Arial] [/font]
[font=Arial]With love/light,[/font]
[font=Arial]Gary – Admin, L/L Research[/font]

she could just retire for all i care. it seems she could use the rest.
I just hope and pray that Carla gets well. I send her Reiki and love and light every day!