Bring4th

Full Version: The crystal skulls journey is about to begin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Following Inenlia's latest article, we are being pointed to this:
http://www.spiritofmaat.com/oct11/crysta...image.html

Much love!

--Kaloyan
This sounds incredible!

Quote:This series of blockbuster performances will culminate in a fourth mega-event that will broadcast live, from the Great Pyramid at Chichen Itza on the 2012 Winter Solstice. On that night Cirque de Soleil will take over the entire Chichen Itza Temple complex. The Chichen Itza Pyramid will be transformed into a stage, upon which the artists and performers of the Cirque de Soleil will work their incredible magic. Carlos Santana, the man who has been a clear channel for the Music of the Spheres for over fifty-years, will be the Master of Ceremonies for the main event. If that isn't enough, the Winter Solstice show will include an unprecedented, full regalia ceremony with the Mayan Elders. Yes, that's right folks; the Elders will be there too; they are coming down from the mountains to be part of this.

At 11:11 PM, on the night of the 2012 Winter Solstice spectacular, at the exact moment when our Sun and the Earth go into alignment with the center of the galaxy, the Elders, and the Cirque de Soleil performers will present a guided meditation that will unite over two-billion viewers in their hearts and open the space for all of humanity to embrace the unconditionally-loving light of the Divine Feminine. The time has come; the 'Quarantine' is about to be lifted. This event, and all of the ceremonies and performances leading up to it, are the manifestation of a dream, and of a rise in consciousness that will help us to remember who we really are and guide us out of the darkness into the Light.
They are going to have a ceremony at the Great Serpent Mound in Ohio on the way. I'm only about 93 miles away, so I might attend.

Unbound

Holy, that's gonna be a lot of freakin' energy!
(10-17-2011, 11:10 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]They are going to have a ceremony at the Great Serpent Mound in Ohio on the way. I'm only about 93 miles away, so I might attend.

With just a 93 mile drive, I'd be there in a heartbeat :¬)

Considering a trip to the US for the 2012 ceremony (555 synchro on that, that's what I like to see!).

Unbound

I'm considering saving up for a trip myself, that would be sweet.
funny, since I know about these, I have always thought what if the skulls are taken over by people who will try to hide or abuse them

.. I just realized that they all appeared exactly after the underground bases were reported destroyed.

Don't you just love the idea Wink
(10-17-2011, 03:05 PM)knaumov Wrote: [ -> ]funny, since I know about these, I have always thought what if the skulls are taken over by people who will try to hide or abuse them

.. I just realized that they all appeared exactly after the underground bases were reported destroyed.

Don't you just love the idea Wink

ET's returning the treasure to their owners do you think? :¬)
not owners, but those who can initiate them.

I wouldn't have thought about the scenario of some of these been in the wrong hands if that wasn't happening in real. Only 13 of them and some known for decades and being filmed on BBC, NatGeo & countless movies? These are known to be amazingly powerful - probably much more powerful than HAARP itself. Probably not all of them were in the hands of the bloodlines, but some/most for sure.

... and in some moment they all apear out of nowhere and in the hands of the Mayan Elders? Who on earth could possibly arrange this without some help from the "Tree-Hugging Hippies from Outer Space"?
(10-17-2011, 12:55 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]With just a 93 mile drive, I'd be there in a heartbeat :¬)
I need to check the date, though. I think it may be the same day as our Halloween party, and as we've already invited about 40 people, I couldn't very well be absent (although a ceremony for skulls does sound appropriate for Halloween! Tongue )

I just re-checked the date; it's the day before our party, but I have to work that day. Sad

(10-17-2011, 03:54 PM)knaumov Wrote: [ -> ]... and in some moment they all apear out of nowhere and in the hands of the Mayan Elders? Who on earth could possibly arrange this without some help from the "Tree-Hugging Hippies from Outer Space"?

Well, I'm not so sure. After all the crystals are in the form of SKULLs. Makes me think who this ominous 'Mayan Elders' are and what their real intent is. And why are the sites only in the US and not all over the Americas?

I hope my doubts are without reason.

Unbound

Aha I don't find anything wrong with them being in the form of skulls, humans haven't always been so squeamish about forms. Also, I think the focus is on the US because it's there that they are the most asleep.

Of course, some people find the number 13 to be ominous, so we'll perhaps have to see.
(10-17-2011, 08:43 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]humans haven't always been so squeamish about forms. Also, I think the focus is on the US because it's there that they are the most asleep.

Of course, some people find the number 13 to be ominous, so we'll perhaps have to see.

Nonetheless they are a symbol of death by rather unpleasant circumstances and have been used by many cultures for discouraging enemies.
Quote:A tzompantli or skull rack is a type of wooden rack or palisade documented in several Mesoamerican civilizations, which was used for the public display of human skulls, typically those of war captives or other sacrificial victims.

I think (Western)Europe is in serious competition with the US about the most asleep rank.

Unbound

Ah, do not be scared of symbols of Death, for death is not the enemy!

I'm sure Europe has its own movements to the cause, I wouldn't worry!
(10-17-2011, 09:00 PM)ƒ❤losopher Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2011, 08:43 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]humans haven't always been so squeamish about forms. Also, I think the focus is on the US because it's there that they are the most asleep.

Nonetheless they are a symbol of death by rather unpleasant circumstances and have been used by many cultures for discouraging enemies.
Quote:A tzompantli or skull rack is a type of wooden rack or palisade documented in several Mesoamerican civilizations, which was used for the public display of human skulls, typically those of war captives or other sacrificial victims.

I think (Western)Europe is in serious competition with the US about the most asleep rank.

I think that the skulls should be viewed through your own personal lense rather then what cultures long ago viewed them as. Even if the skulls were created with a darker intention that means nothing to what they could be used for now. I mean look at the swatsika it had been around for at least 3,000 years if not longer(just like the human skull) and hitler and the nazis appropriated it as their symbol and now the image people get when seeing it is a dark one. But it still is a symbol for peace. What it was used for shouldn't matter as much as what you perceive it as now. For me I have no conscious perception about the skulls and in fact now that I think about it they could be seen to represent Transition between what we are now to what we will become, which is all that death is(I think that the skull was used to scare people because for the most part people were terrified of dying). And as we all know death is nothing to be afraid of. for my part I belive that when it happens I will welcome it. -Conifer16- Adonai Vasu Borragus
(10-17-2011, 09:20 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, do not be scared of symbols of Death, for death is not the enemy!

It's not that I'm afraid in any way. I'm just not sure whether the skull ceremonies are really an STO act or just disguised as one. The symbolism (=evoking an archetype) can't be explained away. If they are to signify only death as a process of transcendence another object might have been more appropriate; say the head of a phoenix.

Conifer16 Wrote:Even if the skulls were created with a darker intention that means nothing to what they could be used for now.
Sure. They might have even been remodelled into skulls at one time.

We just don't know...

Unbound

I don't think there's any sense to try and put things in to STO or STS based on their symbolic appearance. Skulls symbolize a lot more than just Death, and have been a symbol of spiritual transcendence for a long time. Realistically, so long as you don't feel fear, then there is nothing STS in the act.

I think the skull, and the symbolism behind it, are especially powerful at this point in time, because it's now that we are coming to terms with our natural selves. It's more important what you take from it personally than what you think /might/ be caused by it.

Personally, I don't have any issues with skulls, I don't find symbols of death to be negative, nor the skull to be a symbol of any negativity.
(10-17-2011, 09:47 PM)ƒ❤losopher Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just not sure whether the skull ceremonies are really an STO act or just disguised as one.

The reference to the event comes from Inelia. I deeply trust her STO intentions.

I don't really know why they are skull shaped, but what I think about them is that they are physical manifestations of higher density beings on this planet/world. Considering how difficult it is for a higher density beings to have a permanently materialized body in such a low vibrational world, the skulls could well be such gateways for on-demand initiation. They look like body parts, so very likely they are, and are known to be of very complex structure, capable of holding amazing amount of information ... You think this is a coincidence?

Of course, the statement is a pure imagination thing and I don't claim that it has anything to do with the reality or the truth. Though, it might Smile

I think we need to be ready to gird our delicate sensibilities when it comes to things this old.
So it's a skull. Big deal. Pink was a boy color a century ago.
(10-17-2011, 04:14 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-17-2011, 12:55 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]With just a 93 mile drive, I'd be there in a heartbeat :¬)
I need to check the date, though. I think it may be the same day as our Halloween party, and as we've already invited about 40 people, I couldn't very well be absent (although a ceremony for skulls does sound appropriate for Halloween! Tongue )

I just re-checked the date; it's the day before our party, but I have to work that day. Sad

That's a shame. Enjoy the party :¬)

Unbound

I would note - the Crystal Skulls are said to contain a COMPLETE akashic record of the planets over the past 26,000 years, so the shape of a skull is actually incredibly suiting when you think that they are a gateway to our collective unconscious.
I didn't think they even had all 13 skulls? And I live in St. Louis which is right across the bridge from Cahokia. FYI, Cahokia Mounds I assume is where it'll be.

And what exactly will they do? Can anyone go?
(10-18-2011, 04:22 PM)Azrael Wrote: [ -> ]I would note - the Crystal Skulls are said to contain a COMPLETE akashic record of the planets over the past 26,000 years, so the shape of a skull is actually incredibly suiting when you think that they are a gateway to our collective unconscious.

Interesting. Do you know a good source elucidating that?

Unbound

http://www.crystalskulls.com/scrying-crystals.html It is a manner of scrying. Of course, most information about the 13 Crystal Skulls is legend, and it's astounding that they are now in possession of all of them. The crystal skulls, to my understanding, were materialized which is why it has never been discovered how they were constructed so flawlessly. The other possibility is that they were created through alchemy. Keep in mind, the 13 traditional crystal skulls aren't the only ones in existence, these are just purported to be ancient in origin. I have a fairly strong, positive vibe regarding this, don't ask me why! aha The Akashic Record can be accessed through many kinds of crystals, and I believe what the crystal skulls signify is the manifestation of our racial (human) memory.
http://crystalskullsevent.com/grace.html

I've also heard that it's possible that certain master's skulls crystallize and have been kept over time, and that may the origin of the Mayan crystal skulls.

It's also been posited that these 13 crystal skulls have origins in Atlantis, but really their function as a gateway to the Akashic Record is more important than their origins.
Anyone can access the Hall of Records with training though, which would make the skulls not so important. Edgar Cayce being an example. If one person can do it, by definition, anyone can.

I think there's more to it than that, but what that is, I'm not sure. Since crystals are tuned amplifiers, they could be transmitters for an energy source(s) (consciousness(es)) that will help in the raising of frequency of this planet. They could be manifest forms of higher intelligence.

Whatever it is, it's exciting :¬)
I also don't think that they have anything to do with Akash access or storage. Their purpose is something else.

And it's exciting for sure!
I have a friend who has meditated with one of "the" crystal skulls and she says that they definitely have an unusual power. She believes that her time meditating with the skull is what cured her cancer.

Love & light!
So I emailed the local contact about the ceremony.......

Cahokia Mounds Teaching and Ceremony
Hunbatz Men and the 13 Crystal Skulls
Monday, October 31st -10:30 am
Teaching and Ceremony
You may register through me via email and pay on the day of our circle.
The teaching from Hunbatz Men is $25 and you can pay that when we arrive at the eastern parking lot of Monks Mound at 10:30 am. We will then be walking in serpentine motion up the pyramid -arriving atop at 11:11am. (There are over 100 stairs between the terraces.) Our time together will be three hours long.

Some of you have noticed that this day of October 31st is vibrationally a day where the veil between worlds is thin and the presence of the ancestors, departed ones and star family is strong. The Celtic Druids called it Samhain. We re-ignite the sacred fires within at this pyramidal CITY OF THE SUN.

Please feel free to bring cedar, sage, sweetgrass, lavender, flowers, flourite octahedrons, crystals, crystal skulls, instruments of choice and most importantly- the Open Heart. We reside- when in Cahokia -in the Heart of the Dove -and our presence in raising the vibration to align our mulit-dimensional selves with our beloved planet and Galactic Center/Hunab Ku is divinely timed. We are the ones we have been waiting for and we stand together in sacred responsibility and stewardship of the Earth, Air, Fire and Water.

We become the golden hoop and the flowering tree in this fertile delta of the American Bottom and Heartland of Turtle Island. We co-create through our diversity in Unity-raising vibration. Blessings to our Ancient Future~

As I am another yourself~

In Lak'ech~
Blessings and LOVE

DonNette A. Rizzo
ZOElea IXCHEL No Ra
Cahokia 11:11:11

Unbound

Well certainly I'm sure they have more than one function. Also, yes anybody can access the Hall of Records, and this is commonly done through crystals (my Mom has a number of Akashic crystals). From what I feel from this, it seems to me that the skulls are really secondary to the intentions behind them. As with all things visible they are just a symbol of a greater truth.
my friend logan will be on this entire tour and i just so happened to have left my crystal skull that i got at machu pichu with him at a music festival at the end of summer...so it turns out my crystal skull will get to visit with all the ancient ones and when it returns i'm hoping for a nice information download Smile
Pages: 1 2