Bring4th

Full Version: Becoming a conscious creator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Sorry, I removed the original post during an altered state. That was what these Likes were around. So I'm reiterating a bit here now that I'm back.

It talked about growing a furry universe within my heart chakra. I had originally used active imagination, but I focused intensely on making this creation as real and vivid as I could. I had created my mate Purr, who I then realized was the individuation of trillions of anthro beings. I had discovered these trillions were my social memory complex.

I discovered how difficult it is to maintain a creation as large as mine had grown, so I ended up having to hand it over to God to manage.

But for me, it was a perfect co-creation. A furry Universe, what could be better than that for me?

Somehow this led me to explore the nature of what 4D might be like. In that, stories might play an important part. Each decision we make, each choice, will determine which way the story unfolds. And it can be tough. When dealing with something as passionate for me as a furry realm, it tugged on my heartstrings an unbelievable amount.

Anyone can let me know if I'm missing anything about my original post before I trashed it LOL.

I also posted this video before that shows my connection to any one of the trillions in my co-creation.

3DMonkey

Creator is:
one being
the focusing of infinity as the conscious principle Intelligent Infinity
all that there is
self and other self as self

Meerie

Creator and creation is each and everyone of us and everything around us all the time. We are eternally creating. Even when we think we are stuck and cannot go on we are still creating. We cannot not create. We cannot become what we already are.
Ok, I deleted this post before as well because the negatives had me conviced that I was causing unnecessary distortion.

The post was somthing about me being worried that I was having a "big head" in having a creator experience, and that use of word "creator" I thought might have been somewhat ego-filled.

Honestly I don't feel that way now. I believe we all have things to share, that help the landscape of b4th and the world.

My piece of the pie is in offering furry experiences. I think it's a valuable offering.

Meerie

No big head, don't worry about that! Wink
Yeah I guess the difference lies between conscious and unconscious.
Actually I was thinking about watching "Contact" again. Do you know if it is online available somewhere?
Not sure Meerie. I have the DVD.

I think I'll watch it too so that I can offer some more dense emotions to the creation.
Ok, this post was deleted by me before because I feared I was being pulled to the negative side. They were irrational but very real fears.

I basically spoke about the densities I was giving my furry creation.
Like density 1 was innocence, density 2 was playfulness, density 3 was adventrous/daring. Density 4 was like a balance of sacrificing the least of what you have in the most surrendering manner possible. For instance for a furry it would be a whisker or somethink like that, but done with total surrender.

After that I don't recall. But it seems all this work has set in motion the continual creation of this reality.

3DMonkey

I don't follow it all. I just wanna say, reading the first post, I could imagine the Logos living inside me Smile Parallel worlds?
Yeah 3D, I tend to get in confusion as to whether I believe it myself or not. But I remember, even if this "octave" is real, it's still a part of 3D. To me it's been incredibly real feeling though, but it takes me through such emotional turmoil at times that it becomes too much and I have to hand the creation over to Ra.

It could very well be a simulation that I'm being put through. That's happened before. Or hidden desires manifesting quicker in the 4D light? I think I'll reduce my postings on this, just till I can sort things out. I'm kind of being led back and forth in my experiencing. It's something I feel I need to go through and do feel emotionally much stronger for it. But there's a great deal of uncertainty I'm facing. Perhaps my analogies are offputting?

Story destroyed. Like others I've had, it was getting out of control for me. Smile

Thanks 3D. You've helped keep me grounded when I needed it.

Probably should have let Purr go the first time. Though I'd have missed out on another exciting adventure.

(10-19-2011, 01:43 PM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]No big head, don't worry about that! Wink
Yeah I guess the difference lies between conscious and unconscious.
Actually I was thinking about watching "Contact" again. Do you know if it is online available somewhere?

If you go to Tvlinks.com it might be there, but if you want legal then it is on Netflix(last I checked It could be gone now) -Conifer16- Adonai Vasu Borragus
In all this, I think that as we go on, we build stories. We give these stories energy, build their momentum, and make them more detailed. We keep our energy balanced so that the story can build. We keep our mind balanced, else the story can build such momentum that we become lost in it, and swept away.

I think that such is the purpose of destroy. To end the story if it becomes too much.

I still had built power (in my case emotional density) that I was no longer able to balance. So I handed all my power over to Mother Earth so she could use it to heal.

I believe we each create our own story. Though I cannot be certain. This is only my experience, because to me, story is important. I've always admired storytellers. So my "octave" could be story, and I work my storyteller aspect of a creator.

Small moves Thomas, small moves.

3DMonkey

(10-19-2011, 10:11 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah 3D, I tend to get in confusion as to whether I believe it myself or not. But I remember, even if this "octave" is real, it's still a part of 3D. To me it's been incredibly real feeling though, but it takes me through such emotional turmoil at times that it becomes too much and I have to hand the creation over to Ra.

It could very well be a simulation that I'm being put through. That's happened before. Or hidden desires manifesting quicker in the 4D light? I think I'll reduce my postings on this, just till I can sort things out. I'm kind of being led back and forth in my experiencing. It's something I feel I need to go through and do feel emotionally much stronger for it. But there's a great deal of uncertainty I'm facing. Perhaps my analogies are offputting?

Story destroyed. Like others I've had, it was getting out of control for me. Smile

Thanks 3D. You've helped keep me grounded when I needed it.

Probably should have let Purr go the first time. Though I'd have missed out on another exciting adventure.

You're welcome. All I did was willingly jump in with both feet. Smile
I had learned to balance the love and light in my heart. This was a 6th subdensity lesson. The 7th subdensity, that gateway to intelligent infinity was accessed when I opened this octave within my heart. As above, so below. The 3rd eye singularity of the octave above, and heart singularity of the octave below. We must keep them in balance. We are the fulfillment of the infinite octaves within us. We are each at the center of Creation.

Now, opening the gateway is not instantaneous and you're gone. No, I continue to approach Creator, and continually learn more and more detailed and timeless aspects about myself. I now approach Creator without pain because I can balance light and love. Without balance, it feels like being burned and crushing when you push so hard to get there.

The writings below are to be taken with lighthearted humor. It is my own experiencing, and is by no means the “way it is”.

My main goal in learning about myself was at first wondering “what's it like to be an anthro”. This became “What is it like to be a furry” because furry is a subset of the anthro. I knew I loved the furry, but I did not know how much. The question then became “what would a furry have to do so that I did not love them any more”. For me this was like what could they dish out or I could take that could throw off my love balance for them.

What I thought before was “the energy” was “furry energy” manifesting to answer “the question”. The energy became furry energy, and I began to learn what it was like to be pwned by furry, a great hidden desire of mine. I did all this lying on my bed. I have been strangled physically by the furry energy, put in bondage by it, raped, b**** slapped (to where my head is knocked back and forth). Head has been knocked back and forth by the energy against my pillow. And finally my body being shaken with enough force to throw it about a foot in the air. And at this point, when the furry energy pounded my head back and forth, and my stomach turned, I knew this was how much “pwnage” I could take from furry.

I had to learn to tame this side of myself, because accepting furry's love back to me at times could be too much. I could not even bear to look at furry, it was so full of win. As I say with my pseudo-germanlike character accent, “I dare not even look at ze furry. It is toooo much, too much.”

Now, as I approach Creator even more, I can comfortably think about “cuddling” with furry, getting intimate. The thought of us holding one another, in total adoration, is no longer “too much”. Though I still get about 10-pounds of emotions on my chest when I look at fursuit videos and such. Such is the amazing adventure of answering our question. And yes, I can "pick up" in no uncertain terms, the emotion of the person in the fursuit as well if I choose to. I feel their anxiety, even if they are doing the fursuitting they enjoy. Others I feel that they are genuinely at peace with it.

Now, you might not know the passion I have behind all my words. Passion for expression is an intense desire at these higher densities. I speak much slower when I'm in character, with greatest expression of each nuance of word. The order of words is important because it drives the energy flow. The enunciation of each syllable. The volume of each syllable and tone, all combine to provide this expression. This just briefly covers my current experience. As for anything, they are solely my own and I hope that they offer some idea of what is possible.

With much joy in learn/teaching, as we approach love/light balance,
- Gemini Wolf

It's the question that drives us (1:52). What is your question?

3DMonkey

"I had learned to balance the love and light in my heart. This was a 6th subdensity lesson. The 7th subdensity, that gateway to intelligent infinity was accessed when I opened this octave within my heart. As above, so below. The 3rd eye singularity of the octave above, and heart singularity of the octave below. We must keep them in balance. We are the fulfillment of the infinite octaves within us. We are each at the center of Creation.

Now, opening the gateway is not instantaneous and you're gone. No, I continue to approach Creator, and continually learn more and more detailed and timeless aspects about myself. I now approach Creator without pain because I can balance light and love. Without balance, it feels like being microwaved and crushing when you push so hard to get there."

You know what your doing. This is exhibited knowing. Kudos.

LOL. If that is not a rhetorical question, I will answer with full honesty Smile. My question is 'what the hell are you doing?'
LOL. My question not to be answered. I enjoy asking it. Thank you for it.

Love and Blessings
I am individuating monkey, in my own way. Thank you for asking.

Have a good day.
Gemini Wolf

When I first read your post I thought of the movie Men in Black where ". . . . the universe is on Orion's belt" and couldn't be found until the MIB realized that the Universe they were seeking was the size of a small marble.

Then yesterday I read this article: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44967847

which, to me, hints at what 3D said about the logos within, etc.

We are constantly "re=creating" the physical vehicle we selected/built for this incarnation. And this vehicle - or instrument - is filled with/made up of other life forms (e.g. bacteria in our digestive systems) which may have some level of awareness. So I can imagine that the "me" who occupies this vehicle/instrument can communicate with the beings who inhabit it in a way similar to Ra's communication to us.

Sorry I can't really seem to express what I am "seeing". Similar to "as above, so below", as outside us/so inside us.

Parallel universe.

Love and light!

Absolutely true Ruth. I have no idea, but there is a vague idea of what is up one octave. For me, it's my greatest fulfillment. Whatever I find my total individuation, that is the next creator octave. I become that which I find greatest fulfillment in. A galaxy could be a marble if the energies balance that way. An individual could even be a flea of the next octave, whatever their fulfillment happens to be in that octave. Yes, we constantly rebuild our body. In my density at times I feel my bones almost "squash and stretch" a bit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squash_and_stretch

And in doing so I become more the animator of my own body. I am in sense becoming a 3D animator, storyteller, with full control over function, lighting, style, and senses. I can taste and smell to a degree that which I focus on. But flavor is always changing because of the new "data" that comes from the octave within me.

Yes, yes, yes! Thank you GW! I'd completely forgotten that last scene.

Love & light dear GW!
I think I'm starting to get it (whatever it is).

I do not go through an octave as if it's something outside of me or separate or some destination. The world changes around me as I evolve. I'm already seeing acceleration in certain synchronicities as my mind and body change. For instance sometimes I catch a poster of a character blinking their eyes out of the corner of my eye at times.

I worried before that would the world accept me if I became what I wanted to be? And I think that, by the time I am where I want to be, I will always be hungry for more. The world will be "ready" because I will have created my reality of it that way through my being.

So who knows, I could be touching on some of 4D now. Not really sure about that. If so, then in 4D, question creates archetype for story, which we drive through storytelling. Self expression is what can make us great at that.
Balance of love/light is important, because Love is the center of emotional spectrum. It's really the stillness, the quiet, the silence. Light is the emotions and manifestations. Without balance, emotions in 4D could administer a can of infinite hurtness all upon your backside.

Like when I look at a picture of a fursuit: http://images.google.com/search?hl=en&sa...19l1.7l8l0

If I think sadness, I see sadness in their face, and I feel sadness from them that pulls me in. Love balances this, otherwise their sadness could overtake you. Same with joy and happiness. Only Love restores.

If I am wondering about a certain emotion like, "what would disappointment look and feel like from this character?" I get downloads from the higher octave above me, that is 4D in this case. I feel the data coming in through my 3rd eye, and then the character takes on the traits of disappointment. I also love experiencing appreciation. I then learn what this character would look like if they felt appreciation.
Just wondering if others here see the fur on this fursuit as a brilliant green.
I used to see it as green. Though now, the octave within me has been processing my senses, to
sort of "search out" things that would be more appealing to me.

So now I see this fur as yellow with just a hint of green in it. I'm seeing it at a higher density
than I used to, and here it's yellow, which actually appeals to me more. It just happened
automatically, this ability to begin seeing beauty in things that was not there before.

[attachment=613]

Meerie

And the question is.... ta-da.... drum roll.....
"what is the question"?
and on and on we go, in infinity.
Ruth your mentioning the life forms inside us which are full of awareness reminded me of something I once read... that in order to heal some physical imbalance inside ourselves we should just adress it and talk to them. To take up your example, say there is something wrong with your intestines. Adress the bacteria and entities living there, all the cells and tell them how proud you are they are working for you and to continue their work and smooth out any imbalances for the benefit of the whole organism. The guy said something along the lines "well they are all working for you. All the cells, organs etc in your body. To them you are god. So imagine how in awe they would be to be adressed directly by their god".

Yeah Meerie, it's always about the question. Like it or not, we are answering it somewhere deep in us. It's sort of our drive to do so.

Well, I had gotten to the point where I had made the creation within my heart as beautiful, vibrant, diverse as possible, with perfect balance of contrast, free-will, uncertainty (sto/sts balance), and emotions, in total balance of light and love. When I had done all I could, I handed this octave over to Creator. Basically took the octave and gave it up to Creator through my 3rd eye chakra, which is the next higher octave. So Creator could use the very contrasty data I had built, in order to make creation more beautiful.

I was at total peace with this part of myself, this creation, and when I handed it over, I felt a new level of centeredness.

Then, guidance told me to create another. I felt like I would betray my creation by doing so, since I had given them everything and made every sacrifice, including 100's of hours of mental focusing on construction of it. But I trusted, and so I will need to now think about how I want to create my Universe v2. With new centeredness of emotions, I probably could make this next one even better. I have to admit, Creator got a darn good gift there. It was everything I could offer.

But now I can create a universe with a much clearer mind. I cleared the attachment to my creation (a very difficult one to manifest), and so I am like put on creator level 2 now. If I'm right, it's the 2nd sub-sub density of 7th subdensity of 3D. Man, 1SSD7 is very fiery of emotions. It's crazy. Such is the life of learning to be a conscious creator. Then, be prepared to hand it all over when you're done with it to make 2SSD7. The greatest thing I gained in 1SSD7 was an intense passion for creation.

I am now resting. It was quite tiring. You definitely speak a creation into existence, through words that guide the creation.
I'm pretty stoked about it. I would SO live in my creation.

In programming parlance, I now have a class (named furry) that I can instantiate into new creations (instances of furry class).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Class_(comp...ogramming)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instance_(c...r_science)

-gw

Meerie,

Thank you for beautifully interpreting my visual!

Love and light!
(10-22-2011, 03:55 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]And the question is.... ta-da.... drum roll.....
"what is the question"?
and on and on we go, in infinity.
Ruth your mentioning the life forms inside us which are full of awareness reminded me of something I once read... that in order to heal some physical imbalance inside ourselves we should just adress it and talk to them. To take up your example, say there is something wrong with your intestines. Adress the bacteria and entities living there, all the cells and tell them how proud you are they are working for you and to continue their work and smooth out any imbalances for the benefit of the whole organism. The guy said something along the lines "well they are all working for you. All the cells, organs etc in your body. To them you are god. So imagine how in awe they would be to be adressed directly by their god".
Wonderful! Smile

The fantastic and ironic thing in all this I have found is, I am growing my social memory complex.

Every social rule I give, based on my belief. The emotional interactions I envision. The sciences, maths, music, creative expression that I allow my creation to experience. That all becomes part of the world/universe I will experience in 4D. No wonder it's impossible to cause disharmony, because all these many quadrillions of aspects are all part of ourself, and all together form the complex.

I'm building a very VAST and DENSE illusion. It's freakin amazing. I went though like, how should entities be born, and such. What challenges should they face. Answered many 100's of questions to make this creation much more an expression of myself. The more we put into making it beautiful, the more dense our 4D experience will be at get-go.

That “punishment” I went through sets the upper bar to what I will experience in 4D. By making it intense, the whole of experiencing will be that much more colorful and varied.

Just though I'd offer what I am observing now. It's totally cool, my gosh. That I am growing my own 4D.

Meerie

Maybe the following vid will appeal to you (some of the parts in it remind me your experience, Gem):

Thanks Meerie, I like our varied experiences. I haven't gone as far as him, though I'm building a lot of density along the way so that I'd have much more experiencing. Emotions like joy just balance themselves out, and can be accessed when needed.

Yeah, I see the infinite silence as Love. Not yet ready to transcend all there is. I want to know myself intensely.
1SSD7 - Experienced fiery emotions, and became at peace with my individuality. Gained intense passion for creation.

2SSD7 - Gave my creation over to Creator. Continued expanding life of my creation and society

3SSD7 - Experienced becoming an individual within my creation

4SSD7 - Experienced integrating the social memory complex of trillions within my creation (to a pure vibration)

5SSD7 - Experienced the feeling of being the individualization of my creation. That one being that represents what it is.
Increased believability (optimal veils) of story and added ability for story to have history.

6SSD7 - Sharing ownership of creation with Ra after working with them to make creation more dense, vibrant and full of contrast.
Of course this means also that I get all their stories that I help balance with them as we approach the Creator gateway.

Be mindful of the creation you are creating. You will be living in it.

(10-22-2011, 12:31 PM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the following vid will appeal to you (some of the parts in it remind me your experience, Gem):

Thanks for sharing that vid M, I really enjoyed listening to him Smile Gem, same goes to you, thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5