Bring4th

Full Version: Silly question (Colors, Auras, Poltergeists, Pregnancy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having a strange experience I thought someone else might also notice. It sounds silly but i'm very curious about this. I recently picked up a bunch of used T-shirts and noticed that 4 of the shirts feel different than any shirts I can remember. All 4 are dark blue, almost black in certain lighting. %100 cotton, different manufacturers. I can feel a very noticeable difference in how it feels on my skin. Today while I was out in the sun I also noticed the particular blue shirt I wore today doesn't amplify the the feeling of heat from the sun the way my black shirts do. I assumed all dark shirts or clothing would do that. It actually felt cool in the sun. I caught myself with the "good" feeling while looking at a same color shirt my 6 year old son was wearing which is when I first made the connection with this particular color.
I asked a co-worker to put on the same color shirt when she mows her lawn this weekend to see if it radiated heat. I told her maybe its just something to do with the changing radiation from the sun.

I've only recently discovered the Ra material inadvertantly while searching for "poltergeist phenomenon during pregnancy". Completely unrelated but the Ra material was at the top of my search and the term "I AM Ra" caught my eye. I'm sure I saw that somewhere in the Edgar Cayce readings. Edgar Cayce is really the only thing i've read up till now.

Anyways I hope somebody might have a clue as to why this is happening. I'm about to replace all my shirts with that color since they feel so good.
I really have nothing useful to contribute here; I just wanted to say I saw this thread, and when I read it out loud, "Silly question from Pickle" it just busted me up laughing. Not sure why it struck me quite like that, but at any rate, Pickle, thanks for the belly laugh! What a wonderful way to start the day!

And welcome to Bring4th -- I am intrigued by your search question "poltergeist phenomenon during pregnancy"; sounds like you might have some very interesting things to post here! Fact is, the topic of poltergeists has come up in quite a few conversations for me this past week. So you've really piqued my curiosity. Looking forward very much to seeing you around the forum!
plur
(06-18-2009, 11:11 AM)pluralone Wrote: [ -> ]I am intrigued by your search question "poltergeist phenomenon during pregnancy"; sounds like you might have some very interesting things to post here!

Actually I had a lot of things happen while my wife was carying my son over 6 years ago. The first things to happen were light switches flipping as my wife walked past them. Next came the knocking on things next to us. Then the wildest things were phones like my wifes cell phone or our home phone dialing my cell while I was at work. I also went through a period of paranoia about then because of the shake at my front door as I went to put my key in the lock. I thought someone was running out of my house at the instant I came home. I later figured out that was not the case since I didn't have a second "hinged" door in the house to make that kind of negative air pressure impact on my front door. I had 2 sliding doors which shouldn't make the same kind of pressure movement at my hinged door.

I became so paranoid at that time that I was continually looking to "catch" somebody in the act. In the end I figured out there were no physical people doing this and all strange happenings stopped when my son was born. Incidentally he was born on Dec 25 right about noon and I named him Christian. A little over a year later I had a daughter that was born on St Patricks day. My wifes birthday is April Fools day. Her father is Valentines day. The holidays seem to follow her fathers side but the poltergeist happenings are on my side.

My mother tells me the house I was born in was haunted until the time I was born. She never made the connection that it only happened while I was in fetus stage.

I found out about a year ago the meaning or source of some of the common names and I happened to name both of my children with the meanings "follower of Christ" and my name came up as "spear of god" which I got a laugh from.

Another phenomenon I have noticed affecting everyone is short term memory loss. I haven't asked anyone under 20 but everyone has noticed it and they all have an excuse including my wife. Excuses range from "thought it was from smoking pot" to pregnancy, arthritis, age, "because of the water" (bad quality water here)

Oh, and I started searching because my wife is in first trimester at the moment and we have electrical things happening again.

fairyfarmgirl

Good Greetings Pickle"

Given your wife is pregnant this is a apropro moniker. Although it could mean you are in a "pickle."

Kidding aside. When I was pregnant with my son and with my twin daughters I had lots of electrical experiences.

I was more sensitive to energies.

When I was pregnant with my son I was indirectly struck by lightening twice. I was in a tornado but did not go anywhere--- I kid you not I was in a tornado and the motorhome just rocked back and forth and it sounded like a freighttrain and I was left temporarily deaf.
Everyone had run for cover and I was left sleeping in the motor home. I awoke to the freight train sound/foghorn/banshee out of hell sound
Clocks would stop and then turn backwards.

Yeah--- It was very different. And because I have a shamanic background I remained calm. This is the key when faced with energetic deminsional shifts--- remain calm. It is important to remember that Love is the Key to Safety. I would recommend reading the negative greeting thread to learn some techniques when faced with high resonance energetic experiences. If it is indeed a poltergeist or spirit haunting your fear and paranoia will only serve to feed that entity. Feed it LOVE. LOVE it and it will turn around and run away if it is negative STS in orientation. LOVE gives these Beings a bad case of indigestion.

When you sense another's energy this is called psychometry (to learn more about this ability click here http://paranormal.about.com/cs/espinform...063003.htm).

I have this ability. In the past I would recieve gifts of used clothing or pre-owned jewelery that when I wore the item I sensed the person and would inherit their mood or pick up their vibe/thoughts/imprint of the time that the item was donated (grief, joy, sadness,and/or anger) and this would compell me to seek as to why when I took the item off that the feeling/impression/thought or vision would go away. Sometimes I would even pick up on the name or place of the individual or in some cases their death.

I learned over time that this was a natural ability. And I stopped freaking out and began to learn to hone this skill. Over time some of the items the impression would fade naturally. For other items I would "cleanse" the item. If it was jewelry I would either place it in salt water or I would bury the item for a month in the ground this depends on the types of stones or metal it is. If it still had the energy of another attached to it (this was generally a traumatic type of seperation event attached to the item) I would just bury the item indefinitely. The energy over time will fade-- sometimes just takes a long time.

As for cotton or cotton blends type of clothes , try washing them with 1 cup of sea salt dissolved. Think good thoughts and feel happy as you do this. Soak the clothes overnight. Then run through the washer in the morning.

If you do not have a washer. Use your bathtub or sink with the same recipe as above and still soak overnight. Then hand ring. Refill the tub or sink with clean water add baking soda and vinegar and swish the clothes around. Then let them soak for an hour or so. Drain and wring out and then refill basin and rinse out the clothes. Then take to the laundromat and wash in cold water without any soap to rinse them clean. Then hang out to dry or hang up in your dwelling space near an open window that has sunlight coming in and to let in the outside air.

Then wash again with 1/4 cup baking soda and 1/4 cup cider vinegar (this will remove any residual scents from the previous owners-- sometimes you can catch a vibe through the subtle sense of smell (which effects us in not so subtle ways). Then hang out in the sun to dry. The sun will positively fill your clothing with Love vibes and the scent will fill you with joy or hang up to dry in your dwelling space near an open window that has sunlight coming in and to let in the outside air.

Consider this as to the "positive" effect of your clothing--- perhaps it is you who is positively shifting?

fairyfarmgirl
I really don't want to "wash" away the feeling I get with these particular shirts, they feel great! And so far i'm thinking its centered on the color more than anything.

BTW I have another little coincidence to share. We are a %90 organic foods family, mostly vegetarian habits, the wife is vegan.
This last weekend coming home from shopping the wife mentioned how its been years since we had good chinese food. I laughed and asked why she was thinking of that. She says she has the sudden urge for steamed rice and didn't feel like waiting the time it took to make at home. Strange to me because we don't eat out at all and haven't in over 5 years. Anyways we get home and after my chicken fried rice and her steamed rice she opened the fortune cookies and guess what one of them says. "Your career is moving more and more towards service to others" And this is after I had been reading the Ra material for less than a week, even out loud to my wife. My wife has strict Christian values according to her religion and didn't really believe anything I was reading her. I think this made her take notice just like it has me. And it was her that opened the cookie so I don't look at it as my fortune but it was an awesome coincidence to me. She has the faith based beliefs while mine are more oriented on logic. Cayce had a lot of logical answers that church couldn't answer for me and now I am reading the Ra material which seems to be a bit easier for me to read.

Thanks for the replies. I've never had anyone but close minded realists to talk to. One of my old buddies was standing right next to me when 2 different phones near my wife were calling me and he still didn't accept what was happening. I have an open mind but also analytical. I think I have a huge amount of interest in this knowledge but I don't have that quiet center or stillness that you need.
Oooh! Thanks so much for the additional sharing, Pickle. The activity you experienced in your home with your first pregnancy - and are experiencing again with this pregnancy - sounds wonderful. What is your six year old like now?

Quote:my name came up as "spear of god" which I got a laugh from.
Yeah, I got a laugh too... we often buy our pickles in spear form! HA!

Quote:Another phenomenon I have noticed affecting everyone is short term memory loss. I haven't asked anyone under 20 but everyone has noticed it and they all have an excuse including my wife. Excuses range from "thought it was from smoking pot" to pregnancy, arthritis, age, "because of the water" (bad quality water here)

Yes, I've come across that with just about everyone I know as well - although I've only spoken with adults about this. And, yeah, lots of folks pass it off as something mundane but I know that for me this is an effect of the increased energy shifts of late. I've also had almost zero ability to connect with linear time; can't tell you what day it is without looking it up, and time of day is pretty much meaningless. This would be a much larger issue for me if my time was any more structured than it is right now. Fortunately work is located in my home and I schedule my own hours.

Another really widespread thing I've noticed is that most of the spirituality-minded people I know - regardless of their paths - have experienced huge changes in how they socialize, mostly toward socializing less and with fewer people. Also noticed a similar trend in the couple of spirituality-based forums I visit: much fewer people posting fewer posts. Again I attribute my own changes along these lines to the energetic shifts of the past two years or so. Can't speak for others.

Very nice post, fairyfarmgirl! Well said.

Back to Pickle. You wrote, "I have an open mind but also analytical. I think I have a huge amount of interest in this knowledge but I don't have that quiet center or stillness that you need."

Back when I started on my spiritual path and my perceptions were awakened, I did need to find my 'quiet center' in order to explore spiritual reality but in this past year the way my connections and perceptions work has changed dramatically, and - again - I attribute this to the energetic shifts that have occurred this past year. I find my perceptions open suddenly but unobtrusively in unexpected ways and places that are rarely quiet or still (and, by the way, this is directly related to my short term memory loss and changes in socialization as well). Perhaps you'll find the knowledge you seek doesn't require that you make yourself do things against your nature (like finding your quiet center) in order to access it. I think it's necessary to listen for the answers but that one doesn't necessarily have to listen in a quiet space. You know -- listen in between the internal thoughts and external noises. I'd encourage you to honor your perceptive abilities by finding what they are rather than deny them on the basis that you can't access them the same way other people do.

Perceptive abilities can vary dramatically from one person to the next; while one person might 'see' energy, entities, visions, etc, another person may have more tactile perception involving vibration, temperature, etc or yet another might have more dominant 'hearing' perception -- or of course any combination of these. And the type of information that is relevant to one individual may be very different from that of another: some are more attuned to the past (like many of fairyfarmgirl's psychometric perceptions), some the present (healers tend to be very present-oriented), some the future (psychics)... really often there's a combination of those but in each individual one is often stronger than the rest.

Folks who have difficulty opening their perceptive abilities often have rigid expectations regarding what must be done in order to access perception, what perception must be like, etc, and these expectations can really hinder one's progress.

I'm glad you found Bring4th, Pickle! Thanks so much for sharing here.
plur

fairyfarmgirl

(06-19-2009, 02:23 AM)pluralone Wrote: [ -> ]Folks who have difficulty opening their perceptive abilities often have rigid expectations regarding what must be done in order to access perception, what perception must be like, etc, and these expectations can really hinder one's progress.

I'm glad you found Bring4th, Pickle! Thanks so much for sharing here.
plur

Pluralone and All Good Greetings:

This is the reason why many paths have complicated sets of rituals and ceremonies--- so that the mind and the ego get on board with the Soul and Spirit and come into alignment with being a full-sensoried Human Being. By the way--- this was our natural state of being before the fall of man and the brain split---

fairyfarmgirl

fairyfarmgirl

(06-19-2009, 12:46 PM)Taha Wrote: [ -> ]Hi fairyfarmgirl,

"... so that the mind and the ego get on board with the Soul and Spirit and come into alignment with being a full-sensoried Human Being"

"... this was our natural state of being before the fall of man and the brain split"

Could you provide some details for a thicko please? Thanks Smile

All of our senses, taste, smell, hearing, sight, extra-sensory, trans personal communication--- these are abilities that we already possess--- but to a certain extent have been disabled until now. As the vibration of the planet rises these innate abilities become reconnected. Our Souls are aware of this but we as the mere human having human experiences become frightened that we have this "sudden" abilities. But truly, these are our natural gifts that all human beings possess.

Ritual and Ceremony soothe the ego and spirit of an individual-- it distracts and awes these operating systems of our human/soul interface allowing for a rising of frequency and vibration. Ritual is not just a pagan thing. There are Christian Rituals, Islamic Rituals, Hindu Ritual, Buddhist Rituals etc. The thing about Ritual is it is a system of doing and being that assist the participant in creating a deeper spiritual connection and/or a higher level of energy/vibration/frequency.

At the time of the Atlantean Fall from Grace, the human brain was split into two hemispheres through the use of DNA manipulations of a "higher race" and thus deactivating the full sensory ability of the human being. This was coupled with shutting down all star gates and portals. As well as a stepping down of the Energy of the Earth so that the law of attraction took a long time to create anything into being. Further the Planet Earth was quarantined from all Galactic Visitation (except a few that slip through the blockade here and there).

This is all changing as the Earth Shifts and all her inhabitants along with her that are choosing to be part of a Positive Service to Others Planet. This is called Ascension. As we Ascend (expand in frequency and vibration as to whether or not we are "going" some where else is still being debated--- I believe we are all going to a higher frequency band and still here on Earth and the Earth is still in the same spot (more or less give a few degrees of shifting) as She has always been here in this Solar System)
We are reconnected to these abilities as our "Junk" DNA is reactivated through DNA manipulation when exposed to the Sonic music of the Spheres (these are healing tones that are being sent to the Earth at this time).

RA and the Council of 9 as well as the ArchAngels Micheal, Raphael, Gabriel and the Arcturians have spoken of this in great detail.

This is the short and annotated version of a much more complicated subject which I know but am not able to put into words---

In Heart--

fairyfarmgirl

fairyfarmgirl

(06-19-2009, 03:46 PM)Taha Wrote: [ -> ]Aha. Thanks for clarifying.

For some reason the 'archangel' thing is of interest to me right now. By which I mean that in my experience, and to my way of thinking, there aren't any. At least not in the traditional sense. Language fails me much of the time, and I far prefer the direct soul-to-soul contact I have out of body, but as my signature says, we'll have to make do!

In my experience, definitions can be useful to some degree, but on my normal level of being, names and definitions don't exist. They aren't needed. If someone thinks of another, the whole spectrum of thoughts and emotions connected with that other describe them perfectly. As everyone's core energy signatures are distinct and unique, there can't be any confusion. So, no names, no definitions in the sense of language we use here. By 'archangels', you (and others) may mean simply beings identified by such a word, while some will think of 'archangels' in a scriptural sense.

What I've found is that often beings of another dimensional existance will happily be whoever you want them to be. Ie., you 'see an angel' and your mind identifies him as Michael for whatever reason. He'll happily be Michael for you. Or you might decide he must be Jesus, and he'll happily be Jesus for you. To him/her it doesn't matter, and they happily fit in with your reality in order to communicate. One thing this subject brings up in some, almost inevitably, is the fear of deception. In this world, to say you're someone you're not is normally done only for deceitful purposes, and we transfer that fear into other levels of being where it may not apply. So, some assume that any 'being of light' who appears and agrees that he/she is [insert favourite name here] must be doing so for the purpose of deceit, even though their message or instruction is of the highest calibre. I think that's why so many people become confused about channelling, and especially about receiving personal instruction from non-physical beings. (Wow - gone way off topic here!)

I read a very interesting site about this ages ago, called 'Dancing with the dark' if I remember correctly. It was by a guy who became involved with a channelling group, but noticed as time went by that the 'channelled being' put people down in very subtle ways. Some people were given personal channelled messages, and little by little dissention and distrust set into the group. He realised that whoever the channelled being was, he wasn't serving the greater good of those involved, but it took a good deal of careful thought and consideration to spot it. (Even more way off topic!)

Anyway, I realise it's a subjective thing, but what's your take on 'archangels'?
Good Greetings Taha:

I have worked with the Archangels for most of my life. They have always been like a gentle cool breeze or a warm cup of tea--- always gently nudging me toward full human potential when asked to assist. Always coming when called at a time of solace. Always and ever watchful and loving presence there to assist when asked to. Always following the Law of One and The Law of Freewill.

As far as I am concerned ArchAngels and Fairies are true being just as you or I are. And Yes, we are all aspects of the Creator. We are all part of the Source Energy.

The Archangels I work with, appear always as they appear to me and they are always the same being time and time again. So I must respectfully disagree with you that it is just some being playing Archangel.

fairyfarmgirl

fairyfarmgirl

When asked they identify themselves as Archangel Micheal or Raphael or Gabriel. They have always appeared as aqueous balls of light-Energy--- sometimes it is colored and others it takes on a Rainbow hue and sometimes they expand to include wings of energy. I have never seen them as depicted in Art... Although I suspect this is due to making them more "real" to the average human.

fairyfarmgirl
So what is it you can see in someones eyes that actually isn't the person in front of you? Talking about archangels reminded me of something I had assumed but now think I may be wrong.

When I was little my relatives on my mothers side said I had a demon in me. Because I would sit up in bed and look at them but they say it wasn't me looking at them. It happened when I was in jail at the age of 18 also. Some black guy said I sat up in bed just kind of staring ahead and when he asked if things were ok I stared at him and started to get up "looking like the devil" is what he said. Guess it scared him.

When my boy was maybe 2 months old I went to pick him up while he was sleeping. His eyes opened and it scared the crap out of me for a second. Then I realized this had to be what my relatives saw. I stared right back and suddenly felt some recognition like an old relative or something like that. Then his stare was more like a critical look it seemed to me. I really paid attention from then on and noticed that when he was asleep sometimes he would seem to wake right back but I could tell it wasn't him. Even his focus was different. I did my own bit of tests like seeing how fast his eyes could track my hand and stuff like that. When he was awake normal his focus had a delay because of his normal development. But when he would pop back up after zonking out his focus and reaction were instantaneous. If I woke him up his head would kind of flop down and then he would wake back up and be normal. He would smirk when I was doing this too. He could actually say "hungry" when he was 3 weeks old and started saying a few other things like our names and said "hello" to my neighbor which freaked him out. After about 5 months he stopped talking altogether and I have never seen him do that stuff anymore. He's 6 years old now and slightly behind on his speech development because of no friends mainly because my wife is antisocial.

Now I wonder what I have tagging along with me since I actually have thoughts that aren't me but its not "voices in my head" either. At about 13 I picked up on my mothers thoughts and understood it when I thought about buying make-up and then wondered why I thought that. Couple minutes later she came up and asked if I wanted to go to town with her to buy make-up. I can't actively read minds but I can tell a lot of bad thoughts or words are not "me"

Oh yeah, does anybody have those 3-d laser light type hallucinations when they wake in the middle of the night? I know I read about it once but have since lost the article. Happens when I'm super tired at the end of the week.
Seems to be different for my son or I. As far as the eyes go there is no "snapping out of it". It looks like we go back to sleep before we come back to being normal. It doesn't happen while awake. There has been a few instances of me sitting up in the middle of the night acting like a child and pissing off the wife heh. She tries to wake me up but it doesn't happen. Kind of like a sleep walking thing but there is focused eye contact.

fairyfarmgirl

(06-20-2009, 10:38 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to be different for my son or I. As far as the eyes go there is no "snapping out of it". It looks like we go back to sleep before we come back to being normal. It doesn't happen while awake. There has been a few instances of me sitting up in the middle of the night acting like a child and pissing off the wife heh. She tries to wake me up but it doesn't happen. Kind of like a sleep walking thing but there is focused eye contact.

Pickle:

This sounds like you have a Walk-In that is sharing your body.

It is similar to what I experienced---As a child I sleep walked and my Mom swore I was a completely different child. In the morning I would awaken in a very grumpy mood and feel like I was violated in someway that I was unable to speak of and I would have these recollections of bad dreams. I felt most anxious!

Later on in life when I was in my early 20s- I met a psychic that also became a mentor of mine--- that said their was a walk-in that was trying to share my body and that my soul was not totally okay with it. So I learned to balance my energy and through the cling-on off. My psychic mentor also did some energy work on me and called in some very benevolent beings who assisted me. This was my first experience with the Company of Angels. It was a sort of secular exorcism for lack of a better term.

I have had no sleepwalking experiences since then and the bad dreams went away too! So did the Anxiety.

fairyfarmgirl
(06-20-2009, 01:51 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2009, 10:38 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to be different for my son or I. As far as the eyes go there is no "snapping out of it". It looks like we go back to sleep before we come back to being normal. It doesn't happen while awake. There has been a few instances of me sitting up in the middle of the night acting like a child and pissing off the wife heh. She tries to wake me up but it doesn't happen. Kind of like a sleep walking thing but there is focused eye contact.

Pickle:

This sounds like you have a Walk-In that is sharing your body.

It is similar to what I experienced---As a child I sleep walked and my Mom swore I was a completely different child. In the morning I would awaken in a very grumpy mood and feel like I was violated in someway that I was unable to speak of and I would have these recollections of bad dreams. I felt most anxious!

Later on in life when I was in my early 20s- I met a psychic that also became a mentor of mine--- that said their was a walk-in that was trying to share my body and that my soul was not totally okay with it. So I learned to balance my energy and through the cling-on off. My psychic mentor also did some energy work on me and called in some very benevolent beings who assisted me. This was my first experience with the Company of Angels. It was a sort of secular exorcism for lack of a better term.

I have had no sleepwalking experiences since then and the bad dreams went away too! So did the Anxiety.

fairyfarmgirl

I don't have bad dreams, some that cause negative emotions in the dream maybe but I don't have nightmares like I did as a child. There was a period where I tried to control my dreams and became aware of the fact that I was in a dream and about then the fear based dreams went away. But the walk-in idea sounds logical but at the same time I felt recognition after the shock went away looking into my sons eyes.
Hey everybody, been a while since I stopped by. I figured some of you might like to know what it was I experienced with the shirt thing. It happens that the particular color was having an effect on me because of matching auras. My aura during a period was bright yellow which happens to match the aura coming from dark/navy blue. I would never have figured it out if someone hadn't mentioned they could see my aura. So most of you will notice that you may gravitate towards certain colors, and even the fabric may feel better with those certain colors. Now you know why. BigSmile
That's interesting. It might explain why I was in the mood for orange-ish today. Smile

I'm going to keep this idea in mind when wearing different clothes see if I can spot the effect myself..
Duno what this says about me..... at collage my friends called me rainbow as I wore rainbow colours all the time Tongue

I love the summer as the clothes are so colourful.... I actually buy kids clothes in age 13-15 as adult clothes I find way too lacking in bright colours.

Heres me on Google earth in one of my fave bright orange dresses.
(11-20-2010, 04:30 PM)@ndy Wrote: [ -> ]Heres me on Google earth in one of my fave bright orange dresses.

Wow, that is weird, never checked out that google view stuff before.

As for the aura connection, my wife and I are sensitives. My wife more so. She actually cannot wear anything black, it makes her skin itch. One thing I can say is that people will tend to notice certain colors look good on you. These colors happen to put off an aura that matches your personal aura. I found an article somewhere that showed how to figure out a persons aura without the ability to see it. You just take the person into surroundings of certain colors and guage their reactions.
Hiya, Pickle!

(06-18-2009, 02:21 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I am having a strange experience I thought someone else might also notice. It sounds silly but i'm very curious about this. I recently picked up a bunch of used T-shirts and noticed that 4 of the shirts feel different than any shirts I can remember. All 4 are dark blue, almost black in certain lighting. %100 cotton, different manufacturers. I can feel a very noticeable difference in how it feels on my skin. Today while I was out in the sun I also noticed the particular blue shirt I wore today doesn't amplify the the feeling of heat from the sun the way my black shirts do. I assumed all dark shirts or clothing would do that. It actually felt cool in the sun. I caught myself with the "good" feeling while looking at a same color shirt my 6 year old son was wearing which is when I first made the connection with this particular color. I asked a co-worker to put on the same color shirt when she mows her lawn this weekend to see if it radiated heat. I told her maybe its just something to do with the changing radiation from the sun.

Well your experience isn't silly, it is what it is! Although there could be many interpretations. Perhaps it only appeared to be about the shirt, and there was some sort of other energetic phenomenon that happened to coincide? What was going on in your consciousness at the time? Can you recall?

Quote:I've only recently discovered the Ra material inadvertantly while searching for "poltergeist phenomenon during pregnancy". Completely unrelated but the Ra material was at the top of my search and the term "I AM Ra" caught my eye. I'm sure I saw that somewhere in the Edgar Cayce readings. Edgar Cayce is really the only thing i've read up till now.

How curious that the material came up at the top of that search! What was going on with that "poltergeist phenomenon during pregnancy" anyway?

Say, did you know that David Wilcock has claimed himself to be The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce? He is also an avid student of the Law of One and has written about the potential connection between the Cayce material and the Ra material.

Pickle Wrote:Anyways I hope somebody might have a clue as to why this is happening. I'm about to replace all my shirts with that color since they feel so good.

How did that all turn out? Did you ever figure out why it was happening? Did you replace all your shirts?

(07-16-2011, 02:48 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]How did that all turn out? Did you ever figure out why it was happening? Did you replace all your shirts?

Right after learning to see auras I found my aura to be light yellow. Shortly after that I found that the dark navy blue color creates the same aura. What I then found is that many people will gravitate towards certain color clothing with a "color aura" that matches the energy aura from their body. It causes a "boost" to their personal aura, making them feel good. This is a subconscious effect, while it confused me enough consciously that I needed to know what caused this. The wider the range of changes to your aura the wider range of colors you will consciously like on yourself.

The colors that always looked best on my wife happened to have a color aura that matched her energy signature also.

So, knowing the "color aura" of each main color gives you a crutch towards knowing what color a persons aura normally is when you don't know how to see auras. I also found a description of walking someone through different areas of a mall and watching their reaction based on the surroundings. Reading their reaction to particular color schemes allowed you to "cheat" the aura viewing ability.
Turns out that Edgar Cayce, in an ancient life, was in a group that called itself something like "Followers of the Law of One." I saw this mentioned in two different books about him. One was by Harmon Bro and the other was by, I think, Jeffrey Furst.

From Wikipedia on Edgar Cayce :

Atlantis: The Cayce readings spoke of the existence of Atlantis, a legendary continent with an advanced technology whose refugees peopled ancient Egypt as well as pre-Columbian America. Cayce's description of Atlantis has much in common with that of Ignatius L. Donnelly. According to Cayce, Atlantean society was divided into two long-lived political factions—a "good" faction called the "Sons of the Law of One," and an "evil" faction called the "Sons of Belial." Many people alive today are the reincarnations of Atlantean souls, he believed, who must now face similar temptations as before. It is said Atlantis suffered three major destructions, one of which was the deluge. According to the readings, a major source of turmoil was the Sons of Belial's desire to exploit the Things, sub-humans with animal appendages and low intelligence, and the movements to protect and evolve them by the Sons of the Law of One. The final destruction was the overcharging of the crystal which caused a massive explosion.