Bring4th

Full Version: My life's conclusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is nothing to understand, there is everything to experience.

Let yourself to be free to experience.

Mental barriers are just another layer of experience.

like the song in the wind that just goes without questioning itself, like consciousness that just is so, so you are.

Don't question, be.
Funny how many years of pondering reality lead me to that, well ...
Thank you drifting.

It's been a bit challenging for me. I've built a dense heart and dense solar plexus so I have to keep them both in balance.

I think after time it will become automatic, but it's still a big challenge.

3DMonkey

Drifting, when you maintain your desired format, you have been spot on. Love.
Very well said. I too reached a point in my life where years of learning/contemplating condensed to one thought:

Don't analyse. Be.

It empowered my ability to open the heart in each moment.
(10-27-2011, 07:14 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Very well said. I too reached a point in my life where years of learning/contemplating condensed to one thought:

Don't analyse. Be.

It empowered my ability to open the heart in each moment.
Hear, hear....but its harder than it sounds, lol.

Raf

(10-26-2011, 07:16 PM)drifting pages Wrote: [ -> ]There is nothing to understand, there is everything to experience.

things like this bum me out... lemme guess, your aura is indigo.

had a friend like that, he disagree'd with 90% of every concept ever mentioned (with confidence), only to agree (every time) a few months after first being introduced to it, due to an intense experience within the mind...

it kinda takes the juice out of the "told you so" moment if you would rather have his experience, than be able to grasp the concept in advance due to metaphors.
Beautiful words Smile But I don't think one can ever conclude their life's lessons, otherwise there'd be no point in continuing to live in this form - experience is a type of learning.