Bring4th

Full Version: Archetype and Symbolism
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After I had integrated to a certain density of my subconscious mind, I am finding that even searches on YouTube or the web will reveal things about me.

For instance this sci-fi novel: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coyote_(novel)

There is mention of 47 Ursae Majoris in there. 47 has been a repeating number in my life.
In it, there are mention of 4 planets: 47 Ursae Majoris' system has four planets- named Fox, Raven, Bear and Wolf.
Bear has six satellites- Dog, Hawk, Eagle, Coyote, Snake and Goat. Of these six, Coyote is large enough to support its own biosphere.

The books, writings you come across can tend to sort of give an indicator to your spirit journey as I see it.
These Fox, Raven, Bear and Wolf are archetypes I believe. Archetypes are hard, simple words that describe a nature of being at my density. The author, Allen Steele is also an archetype. Think of a steel allen wrench, it really tightens down the energy. It anchors it in.

As we move up in density, I'm noticing that internet searches will bring back this type of info.
But if we're in a bad mood, we'll get back stuff that reinforces the negativity. The STS can offer their service
because by our feeling bad we're allowing them in.
As Ra says, it is very unlikely that you will integrate or even notice how much catalyst is always bombarding your senses. I, too, have a tendency to look for the meaning in every single stitch of information which comes my way. You might want to look into Native American totem traditions to get more info on the animal archetypes. I found the Medicine Cards deck and accompanying book very helpful, though it is geared toward beginners.
Cool, I may check them out later. I'm getting into channeling now. I want to connect with some special beings.
When this Archetype project of mine slows down, I'd like to experiment with channeling also. Let me know if you find any good literature or discover any good techniques. One of these days I might make a visit over to L/L and see how it's done.
(11-08-2011, 09:38 PM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]When this Archetype project of mine slows down, I'd like to experiment with channeling also. Let me know if you find any good literature or discover any good techniques. One of these days I might make a visit over to L/L and see how it's done.

Info in this thread :¬)