Bring4th

Full Version: we as a country are severely overweight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
the diet in the u.s sucks. we eat so much processed dead food and we are addicted to it. these

simple carbs cause insulin spikes which causes weight gain. no wonder we have so much disease

here. there is no way to avoid it with the diet we eat in america. the fast food is killing america.

just look at people as u walk down the street and u will see many many overweight people. its

actually become the norm now and it is a shame.
Guess you don't live in San Diego.
I have found that bodies are many times bogged down with thought forms, etheric and astral entities, other beings that like to pull our levers. These things hitchhiking on us can cause addictions, among a huge amount of other issues.

A week ago I had dug deep enough to find even more dark astral "bugs" that I had not been aware of. I did a little bit of clearing exercises and found there were even some subtle cords from ET beings that did not come up in scans from other folks.

Thing is, after my own cleansing, the very next day I stopped the coffee habit, stopped the overeating (two actual meals a day), and have more energy at work. After a couple days I traced these changes in habits back to my clearing work.

If you do a little research you will find that "fasting" is connected to the removal of thought forms, and was done for this reason in the ancient days. Although most people are not aware of this.

I should add, I have found the largest congregation of dark entities to be in entrances of churches and places like Walmart. I guess the doorways are optimal spots of hitching rides on the right types of folks.

3DMonkey

It is interesting you bring that up. I have, over the past week, cut out a huge portion of my previous simple carb intake. My favorites are various forms of flour. I feel much better. I simply followed my body's cues. I would eat carbs, feel my heart pound, then feel sleepy. I cut em out. It stopped happening.

I think the weight of america is exaggerated. They throw out that statistic regularly. "overweight or obese". Technically, I would need to drop 25 pounds to be just below the ceiling of "overweight". I only weigh 8 pounds more than I did when I was 18... when I lived on one meal a day.
3dm i dont go by any government stats. here in the nyc area a lot of people are

seriously oiverweight. i am extremely sensitive to grains white flour is the worst thing

i can eat along with french fries. wont lie and say i dont like them but as soon as i eat

them the weight goes right on. if u eat a food and it makes u sleepy right away then

i would think that food is not for u. what i see also is a lot of young people are overweight and

to me that is a combo of diet and lack of exercise.

norral

3DMonkey

Well, I see many more normal weight kids than I see overweight kids. I see kids in athletics, kids at parks.

I don't think it's the quality of food that causes overweight. I think it's quantity. Those that are overweight simply eat too much. It's easy in America because there is an abundance, and it's easy to get into a mindset that every occasion deserves its own variety of snack. It's much like a smoker thinks of each cigarette as a different necessity for the occasion, like morning coffee, 10 o'clock break, after lunch cigarette, before bed cigarette, etc. People can do that with food too. Why? Because there is plenty of it with plenty of variety. Sometimes we think "I need to consume something to bring my energy up" when we don't think 20 jumping jacks and a glass of water would wake us up and give us more energy than any snack would. We forget that as an option. We can get a mindset that looks to consumption to satisfy emotion. It's addiction.

IMO, the reality to be observed is that with prosperity in society over indulgence is an accompaniment. I can make the choice to not eat, so can anyone else. Choice is free. Let it be.
(10-30-2011, 09:43 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it's the quality of food that causes overweight. I think it's quantity.

So you think eating fresh fruits and veggies is the same as eating candy and sodas?

(10-30-2011, 09:43 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Those that are overweight simply eat too much.

Respectfully, Monkey, you are mistaken on this. While that may be true in many cases, research shows that many overweight people actually eat less than thin people. There are multiple reasons for being overweight. Many overweight people have slower metabolisms, so even when eating under 1000 calories per day (of healthy foods) they still can't lose the weight. Mucus-producing foods (like cheese/dairy & flour) are the culprits in some cases; food allergies are the culprit in others, and acidity in others. Not to mention stress which causes excess cortisol (especially in women) which tends to cause abdominal fat. Even insomnia and calcium/magnesium deficiencies are linked to excess weight!

(10-29-2011, 10:02 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I have found that bodies are many times bogged down with thought forms, etheric and astral entities, other beings that like to pull our levers. These things hitchhiking on us can cause addictions, among a huge amount of other issues.

A week ago I had dug deep enough to find even more dark astral "bugs" that I had not been aware of. I did a little bit of clearing exercises and found there were even some subtle cords from ET beings that did not come up in scans from other folks.

Thing is, after my own cleansing, the very next day I stopped the coffee habit, stopped the overeating (two actual meals a day), and have more energy at work. After a couple days I traced these changes in habits back to my clearing work.

If you do a little research you will find that "fasting" is connected to the removal of thought forms, and was done for this reason in the ancient days. Although most people are not aware of this.

I should add, I have found the largest congregation of dark entities to be in entrances of churches and places like Walmart. I guess the doorways are optimal spots of hitching rides on the right types of folks.

Thanks for the info pickle. Can you explain the type of clearing you're doing to yourself? Thanks!

3DMonkey

(10-31-2011, 02:06 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-30-2011, 09:43 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it's the quality of food that causes overweight. I think it's quantity.

So you think eating fresh fruits and veggies is the same as eating candy and sodas?

(10-30-2011, 09:43 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Those that are overweight simply eat too much.

Respectfully, Monkey, you are mistaken on this. While that may be true in many cases, research shows that many overweight people actually eat less than thin people. There are multiple reasons for being overweight. Many overweight people have slower metabolisms, so even when eating under 1000 calories per day (of healthy foods) they still can't lose the weight. Mucus-producing foods (like cheese/dairy & flour) are the culprits in some cases; food allergies are the culprit in others, and acidity in others. Not to mention stress which causes excess cortisol (especially in women) which tends to cause abdominal fat. Even insomnia and calcium/magnesium deficiencies are linked to excess weight!

Whatever. Somehow these don't apply to famines RollEyes
(10-31-2011, 04:15 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever. Somehow these don't apply to famines RollEyes

Yes, they do. Starving children often have huge bellies. Why? Why aren't their bellies skinny like the rest of them?

Belly fat is the hardest fat to lose, but it can also be an indication of malnutrition. Obviously, most overweight people aren't starving, so of course they aren't going to look like the starving children. Most overweight people have a combination of malnutrition (from empty calories but very little nutrients) and excess (those same empty calories).

Those overweight people often do lose weight by following 'starvation' (under 1000 calories per day, or maybe even under 500 calorie) diets, but what happens is that the low-calorie diet slows down their metabolism even more, so then when they do start eating 'normally' again, even if it's still healthy and low-cal, guess what, their bodies hang on to every calorie because it thinks it's in famine mode!

Your earlier statement seemed to imply that all overweight people are simply gluttons and lack self-discipline. That is simply not true. I'm just sharing with you what the research says. It really isn't debatable. Obesity is a much more complex issue than just "don't eat so much."

I invite you to consider this next time you see an overweight person. Please don't assume they just eat too much. That may be true in many cases, but certainly not in all cases.

3DMonkey

A bloated belly is not overweight. It's a different condition entirely.
(10-31-2011, 06:39 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]A bloated belly is not overweight. It's a different condition entirely.

Exactly. And many overweight people have bloated bellies, disproportionate to how overweight they are.

The issue of weight gain is far more complicated than you make it out to be.

3DMonkey

You think I'm judgemental toward overweight people? Whatever.
Pickle interesting that you use the "dark astral bug" description. I have removed two very dark "bugs" from myself during cleansing meditations recently. Hadn't thought about the Wal-Mart connection, but I do shop there about once a week. Interesting.

Norral - I, too, have noticed many more obese folks lately. My husband and I were talking about this just yesterday. He heard something on a talk show that there is research indicating that the increased use of growth hormones and antibiotics are part of the problem. Also, the increased use of high fructose corn syrup, sodium, genetically engineered vegetables, and preservatives, and the process of getting foods to market all contribute to the problem. Even when we eat more fruit and veggies, unless we are growing our own, or buying organic, we aren't getting the nutrition we should from our food.

light & love!
Quote: Even when we eat more fruit and veggies, unless we are growing our own, or buying organic, we aren't getting the nutrition we should from our food.
There is a type of nutrition/life force that we do not get from factory farmed foods. A portion of "light" that I think we are missing. When I get home I will post a couple of books on this that might interest some.
Pickle, i can't go to certain grocery stores, the energy there seems so gross. and i have to shower after going. i don't go shopping at all anymore. when you said Walmart did you mean all stores or just Walmart.

Monkey. take that foot out of your mouth. weight gain causes are always unique to the person. the athelic types are thin because their body types are such that they have faster metabolisms and better food processing. i have really bad food processing, even when i lose weight to the point people tell me i'm too skinny, i still have belly fat. it just won't go away. you can actually be underweight and have excess fat in places. i also get bloated when i eat the wrong foods because of my food sensitivies and allergies. i have IBS, and way too much acid production but bad digestion at the same time. it's a really complex matter how someone's body is. i can't eat raw vegetables easily, and if i do it seems i get zero energy from them. the only things i seem to tolerate the best are white rice and plain white fish. but that's hardly nutritional enough on its own. eating is a pain in the ass. i don't even eat that often or that much, but i gain weight at the drop of a hat, i lose it almost as fast. so my weight goes up and down depending on what i eat more than how much i eat. the quality of food has as much or more to do with it than quantity. for example certain kinds of fat stay longer in the body than other. people avoid butter but margarine is actually worse for you. lots of over weight people use sweeteners, which have said to actually make your fat harder to get rid of. dunno if that's true but that's when i stopped using aspartame. i actually think diet foods are designed to cause weight gain.

then there's thyroid problems, life situations like living in the 'burbs. i know people who have to drive to a park to go on a walk. how f***** up is that? they can't stroll around in their neighbourhood because there's no place to walk. also some people have disabilities that make them fain weight like not being able to walk or having the sleep disease. if you look at those people they're almost always fat. when you sleep your metabolism slows down, and they're always sleeping. and they fall asleep exercising. i know this is longwinded but it's a near and dear issue to me.
I notice the attacks on days when I am more sensitive. But the most blatant were entryways of Walmart and the entry of a really cool Catholic shrine. The shrine had 3 separate entities attack my chest area. When I mentioned it to my sister she said she was experiencing the same thing. Kind of like your heart is in the squeezing grip of a huge hand.

The thing to keep in mind is that places where certain types of folks frequent will be like a watering hole for other beings. So not just WallyWorld, but other places that are frequented by folks with mental and emotional issues.

An unhealthy overweight person could be considered to have the "demon/sin" of gluttony, which would normally be a certain type of entity that can take up residence in an organ or portion of the body, infusing its own wants/needs into the person it feeds from.
My mom calls Walmart "voldemart" Tongue I think it is clever and awesome. Now everyone in the family uses it Smile
(10-31-2011, 09:22 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]When I get home I will post a couple of books on this that might interest some.

Perelandra Garden Workbook 1 and 2
Behaving as if the God in All Life Mattered
yes the most gross to me are cheaper stores. places that are more expensive and have quality stuff get less mental patients and other people with low vibrations. but i like to order from the net. it's the easiest. i actually eat more unhealthy to keep myself from feeling so sensitive. maybe people do that without realizing it. when i ate very little and then nothing for a while i got extremely sensitive to good and bad energies. it almost drove me mad. one could say the nutrition lack resulted in a brain imbalance that made me depressed or moody but it still doesn't explain the good feelings i got from people. i just feel like, it's so hard to keep a healthy diet when it causes so much vulnerability, energetically. so i eat unhealthy things that make my body fat and miserable. it's easier than having to deal with being unshielded. maybe that's just me cuz i dunno how to shield very well yet but i dunno. and often when people lose weight they suddenly get back to their behavior, how do the entities get back into their bodies after all that weight loss and change? when you go through all that cleansing and then they just walk back in.

3DMonkey

We open the door. We might brush by the lock ...*oops* Did I do that? We might just say 'it's way to stuffy in here, I am opening this door wide. (I'm talking about temptation )
i forgot alcohol makes people fat. it's responsible for most of mine.
Another function of ancient fasting was to remove thoughtforms from the body.

3DMonkey

Yes. I lost twenty pounds when I quit drinking. I'd also use food to regulate the alcohol levels. Lose lose.
Fasting is fun. I can see why it eliminates thought forms. It basically eliminates thought.
(11-01-2011, 01:26 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i forgot alcohol makes people fat. it's responsible for most of mine.

Oh yeah definitely!

yeah i do that too. when you drink you eat.

Pickle but when you cleanse yourself does it leave you open for more invasions? like you're like a fresh canvas for them to tar when you get all squeaky clean. or how does it work?
(10-31-2011, 08:50 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]You think I'm judgemental toward overweight people?

I didn't say that. You stated that people were overweight because they simply ate too much. I'm not sure if that was based on ignorance of metabolism facts, or judgment. That's not for me to say.

(10-31-2011, 08:50 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever.

Not very inviting of further conversation! Huh
people who use that word appear uncaring but it's probably the opposite. they care but they say that to make it appear they're not hurt or moved by what you said. isn't that right Monkey?

3DMonkey

It's pretty close
With a little added 'you're not going to give me any slack anyway' so, whatever.
(11-01-2011, 01:42 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]It's pretty close
The expression of your avatar pretty much fits this. Tongue

Pages: 1 2