Bring4th

Full Version: Oversoul/walk ins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had run into the issue of a change in answers from my wifes soul, causing me a bit of confusion. A couple nights ago someone pointed me to some good insight about "walk ins". A walk in is a soul that differs from the soul the person was born with. Sort of like possession, only up higher on the positive polarity. A walk in is when the learning soul returns to the oversoul and allows an older already evolved soul to do work towards a higher purpose. Which meant to me there was some "higher purpose" door that opened up. I have tracked down a personal decision which caused a shift away from materialism, which coincides with the period of the walk in status.

What I had read, which also comes up as fairly accurate, is that our own soul is comparable to 15% of the oversoul. Doing a little checking shows me that both the wife and I are a part of the same oversoul, but not my children or anyone else in the extended family.

So...........this brings me new insight to "self teaching/learning self" as to how portions of the same soul will meet and marry, then work together as "strangers" not knowing they are different parts of a "one" on a smaller scale. "Learning" about its self.

Intelligent infinity seems a bit simpler to me if you think of the simple heirarchy concept, and that this same "teach/learn" work goes on through each level of heirarchy, which would be the same thing as the "fractal universe".

I see the concepts that we talk about being too "formed" by this reality which is also supposed to be an illusion or dream. If reality is more like Soup and the dream is the Spoon, why is everyone in such a hurry to jump back in the Soup?
Anyone have insight on walk ins or the oversoul?
your wife probably just went up one suboctave in chakras, or some other change of the same sort happened.
(10-29-2011, 10:17 PM)AndresOr Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe this will help;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p06AvCwnEtA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0Uypzgqiu8

Namaste

Thanks! Wow this guy is very very interesting and helped me solidify other concepts I had wondered about. According to our particular reality he is only 75% accurate, which I was able to then verify that his walk in soul is alien to our existence and did not evolve through any polarization process. So while he talks about balance rather than polarization I find that it is best for my family to remain in the system of polarization in order to evolve. This is one of the problems I am finding with many of the channeled info is that alien source info does not always fully apply to our "portion" of evolution.

He mentions ascension exactly as I understand it, awakening to what your soul really is, same thing as directly connecting/combining with soul and remembering what it had evolved to. "Ascension" not available to those that have not evolved beyond where we are now. So many will define it in such a way as to make ascension possible for the family dog. Tongue

But understanding what he is saying is a definite help to putting together a larger picture. BigSmile

3DMonkey

(10-29-2011, 09:56 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I had run into the issue of a change in answers from my wifes soul, causing me a bit of confusion. A couple nights ago someone pointed me to some good insight about "walk ins". A walk in is a soul that differs from the soul the person was born with. Sort of like possession, only up higher on the positive polarity. A walk in is when the learning soul returns to the oversoul and allows an older already evolved soul to do work towards a higher purpose. Which meant to me there was some "higher purpose" door that opened up. I have tracked down a personal decision which caused a shift away from materialism, which coincides with the period of the walk in status.

What I had read, which also comes up as fairly accurate, is that our own soul is comparable to 15% of the oversoul. Doing a little checking shows me that both the wife and I are a part of the same oversoul, but not my children or anyone else in the extended family.

So...........this brings me new insight to "self teaching/learning self" as to how portions of the same soul will meet and marry, then work together as "strangers" not knowing they are different parts of a "one" on a smaller scale. "Learning" about its self.

Intelligent infinity seems a bit simpler to me if you think of the simple heirarchy concept, and that this same "teach/learn" work goes on through each level of heirarchy, which would be the same thing as the "fractal universe".

I see the concepts that we talk about being too "formed" by this reality which is also supposed to be an illusion or dream. If reality is more like Soup and the dream is the Spoon, why is everyone in such a hurry to jump back in the Soup?

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

... I'm thankfully wondering... how did we find women to love us guys the way we are?... LOL

(high five?)
New experience over the weekend.

I shifted my perception. Tried to see the other shoppers as "me".

Each time there was eye contact I peered as if I was looking at my reflection in a mirror. Imagining that I was looking at the eyes through a mask, like a halloween mask.

What happened was this "high" feeling that kept growing. After a couple minutes it felt like I was peaking on lsd or something. I pulled out of it quickly since I was in the middle of shopping. But man, I haven't been able to shift perception like that since my lsd days over 20 years ago.

Anybody tried this?
(10-29-2011, 09:56 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I had run into the issue of a change in answers from my wifes soul, causing me a bit of confusion. A couple nights ago someone pointed me to some good insight about "walk ins". A walk in is a soul that differs from the soul the person was born with. Sort of like possession, only up higher on the positive polarity. A walk in is when the learning soul returns to the oversoul and allows an older already evolved soul to do work towards a higher purpose. Which meant to me there was some "higher purpose" door that opened up. I have tracked down a personal decision which caused a shift away from materialism, which coincides with the period of the walk in status.

you mean god is soup? i'm confused. what's the spoon. there is no spoon. Tongue
i've tried peering at people like that Pickle but it's weird. people don't generally like it. Tongue
Things are making more sense to me. Trying to track all the changes in myself and a few others, it was quite, um, strange. I am finding that no single source will give out full information. And it appears that all sources give out portions that can weave together to form a tangible fabric. On top of that no "new" information is given, it is more like a consolidated section of info that has already existed or been known at some time on this sphere.

Quote:Does the walk-in theory have anything to do with multiple personality disorders?

ANSWER: No, it does not. Walk-ins are those who have a contract with others to share the space of what you would call a soul, in a balanced manner that does not show itself to anyone. One of them spends the time growing up, and the other comes in quickly when it’s time. This is a system which allows a very quick return of a soul, much quicker than the process of reincarnation. Conducting a walk-in is an extremely efficient way to return to Earth, eliminating the time usually necessary to grow up when a soul reincarnates. Normally walk-ins have a specific task or work to continue. This system is very beneficial to all of you.

Quote:Talk to me about walk-ins. I believe I am one, and if so, do I go home?

ANSWER A true walk-in is a difficult thing to understand, for you have to begin to understand something else we've taught about the fact that you are not singular. You have many parts and pieces to your spiritual body, and sometimes they even involve a meld with another energy. One this side of the veil you're "singular." So this doesn't make sense. On the "home" side of the veil, you're multiple, which is your natural state. This involves many more dimensions than you can see or are ready to understand at the moment.

For reasons that you can't comprehend, sometimes a part of you comes into the Earth plane and grows up. Then later, usually through some kind of traumatic experience, the other part joins you. Some have "seen" this as two different entities, where one kind of warms up the place for the other, then leaves. [Smile]

There are really two different kinds of walk-in experiences. One is just like I mentioned, where two actual entities are involved by agreement, and one comes in to start, then the other steps in and takes over when it's time. Then the original takes a back seat, melds, and becomes a part of the whole of the experience for life. This is what we've told you in the past about walk-ins. Now there's something even more to know, since you're now at a point where advanced information is possible.

The second kind of walk-in experience is where there's an "enhancement" of the first Human consciousness to such a degree that it appears that another Human arrived! Actually, it's just the other part. The reasoning is about timing, and also about life purpose. Many times a walk-in is one who suddenly has a purpose after the experience. That's accurate, but the purpose is due to the fact that now all the parts are together, and are aware of what to do. Sometimes it's so dramatic that even the walk-in individual sees the past as another person! Sometimes they even change their names. The logistics and "rules" behind walk-ins are not list-able, since they're infinitely variable. Sometimes the other part never arrives if the timing isn't right. Sometimes it arrives so strong that it's scary!

As to the question, "Do I go home?"... you might be misunderstanding something. A true walk-in, after the experience, is home! The whole reason for a walk-in experience is a time enhancement. There's no entity who "held a place" for another. Instead, it's a Human entity who may now be "multiple," who now gets to have the rest of the story. Any walk-in has great purpose for the earth and is needed in its entirety (a full complement of parts, including the one that started the process at birth).
can you get a walk-in by requesting one? or does it have to be preincarnation planning
I do not find this to be a conscious effect. This is more aligned with "us/ego/program/machine" as being a vehicle of experience. So, we notice its effects, but do not choose it specifically. Although conscious choices create the opportunity for the changes that take place within.

Ha, I was just a normal guy not too long ago. Now I am finding these changes taking place within people all around me. With my big switch I felt hollow for a few days. Not the greatest feeling. As if I lost a large part of me. I had no idea why I was feeling that way until I started to dig into the "why" I felt that way.
I don't know if this applies to me, because I don't feel like I have a big purpose for Earth.
But I sure do feel out of sorts lately.
are you doing ok Gemini?
I'm ok, but just bored and restless, and tired of work.
And a little frustrated with having to take meds,
but at the same time I'm ok with them.
Although I don't have much to complain about.
I'd say I'm better right now than I was an hour ago.
Since I read that thread about being an Earth native now,
I've been unsettled.
It has it's ups and downs. But don't want to take this thread off topic.
Thanks for the thought Oceania.
(11-14-2011, 08:26 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]New experience over the weekend.

I shifted my perception. Tried to see the other shoppers as "me".

Each time there was eye contact I peered as if I was looking at my reflection in a mirror. Imagining that I was looking at the eyes through a mask, like a halloween mask.

What happened was this "high" feeling that kept growing. After a couple minutes it felt like I was peaking on lsd or something. I pulled out of it quickly since I was in the middle of shopping. But man, I haven't been able to shift perception like that since my lsd days over 20 years ago.

Anybody tried this?

One day I went about waving to people and smiling, looking into their eyes as I did so. Now that I think about it, it made me feel really good and I saw how the others also lit up (mostly).