Bring4th

Full Version: Ra on marijuana
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Im just going to quote Ra here:

"19.21 Questioner: I just have two little questions here at the end. The instrument wanted to ask if there were any other substances, foods, etc. that she should not eat or drink or things that she should not do because she does not wish to have poor contact for any reason.

Ra: I am Ra. There is no activity which this instrument engages in which affects abilities negatively. There is one activity which affects its abilities positively. This is the sexual activity, as you would call it. There are substances ingested which do not aid the individual in the service it has chosen, this being that which you would call the marijuana. This is due to the distortion towards chemical lapses within the mind complex causing lack of synaptic continuity. This is a chemical reaction of short duration. This instrument, however, has not used this particular substance at any time while performing this service. We believe we have covered the use of such chemical agents as LSD, this being positive to a certain extent due to the energizing or speeding up of the vital forces. However, it is not recommended for this instrument due to the toll it takes upon the vital energies once the substance wears off. This being true of any speeding-up chemical."

I have used marijuana myself a few times lately and those times I felt that I understood it all, I gained insight about my life. I felt the energy pumping throughout my chakras. I could feel the pineal energy shooting out of my forehead. I felt all the energy align itself, and I heard the usual beeping noises in my ears with clarity. I saw the energy surrounding everything I focused on. I can actually always see a kind of noise in the "ehter", but now I could discern ripple patterns and such. I felt like the 4th/5th dimension was leeking through into my perception.

Also I discovered that I am very much STO-polarized. I had doubts before, but now I realize that every action I perform includes consideration for others.

Although the majority of thoughts gets left behind the veil, they're simply too heavy to bring back.

I was wondering if you could give me a better explaination about the Ra quote. I don't really get it. From what I can discern drugs exist for a reason, though of course there are consequences like with everything else.

Maybe you could shed some light over the situation of the substance found in Marijuana. Thanks

Lovelight
Ra said it wasn't good for the service. prolly channeling. doesn't mean it isn't good for us.

3DMonkey

Shucks. You meant Ra on the topic of marijuana. I thought I was in for a treat
(11-01-2011, 05:44 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Shucks. You meant Ra on the topic of marijuana. I thought I was in for a treat

Hahahah, "I am Ra, 'bro."

You are probably right though, I also suspected it was for channeling, came to that conclusion ON marijuana, today. Yet I had doubts and wanted to ask.

I think I might be a dual-body activated human. I read that they usually have powerful reflective abilities, and Im actually studying philosophy.

The reason I like marijuana is because it kind of renders me as only reflective. Meaning I have a hard time with memory and certain other cognitive tasks, but the reflective part is phenomenal!

Also, anyone know how I can feel my surging energy better? Is it common for people to feel that in a normal state of mind? Because a few hours ago I thought I might explode from the beating of lovely energy inside me.

3DMonkey

It's been 11+ years. I think, maybe, the reflective part sticks. I can't seem to shake it.
(11-01-2011, 06:01 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]It's been 11+ years. I think, maybe, the reflective part sticks. I can't seem to shake it.

What has been 11+ years?

3DMonkey

Since I smoked
(11-01-2011, 06:10 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Since I smoked

Aha, okay :p
I too was curious as to what Ra meant when he stated "...in the service it has chosen.", and if he meant the service the entity had chosen to do (channeler, healer, etc.) or polarity of service (to others, to self). The latter doesn't seem to make sense as the notion that smoking cannabis equates to polarizing negatively or positively doesn't sound right. The Sadhus of India do nothing but smoke cannabis and ponder the cosmic nature of the Creator/all existence and lead very, very humble lives, and it's safe to say that they are STO. On the other hand, Snoop Dogg and Lil Wayne and thugs/drug cartel members also smoke weed, but engage in some pretty underhanded activities and are more than likely STS, or just negative beings in general.

I also enjoy the greenage every now and again and I am STO, but my chosen service is as a musician so if anything weed has assisted me with my service as its propensity to increase creativity and fluidity of ideas is great. Tongue
my memory is crap, my synapses are all but gone and all i do is reflect too much. would pot make this worse? i remember pot, after the eek my mind has disintegrated part, i felt incredibly normal. i wasn't oversensitive to crowds and i was calm. i wasn't high except that i had a great feeling of wellbeing and calm and balance. but everyone says it makes you this and that. but i'm already this and that. the only times in my life i've felt such wellbeing mentally has been on some antidepressants, valium and codeine. taken not with each other. now, antidepressants have side effects and are synthetic, valium is synthetic, opiates aren't and that's another nice plant when used carefully... pot is natural. i'm thinking it's healthier to go with a natural plant and use it in moderation. unless it's like a poisonous plant.

also they say cannabis oil cures cancer.
i'm not saying anyone should smoke pot, just saying it's imo an interesting plant. nature has healing we've forgotten. big med companies have taught us to not trust natural medicine. i've recently learned nature is the true healer and i'm looking for answers in there.
For the record, Snoop Dogg is STO Smile He's a loving man who cares deeply for others and expresses consideration for all beings in all things he does. I experience Snoop as extremely positive, to be perfectly honest. Perhaps he was not always this way. Certainly some of his music expresses negativity but this doesn't mean the man is negative.
When it comes to weed, I think it is useful for some people at some times and not useful at other times. I think it's especially useful when you feel stuck to try and trigger some new configuration and get insight, get a different perspective.

Last time I was high I wrote down this:

"How to be STO:
1. Find out who you are.
2. Act accordingly.
3. Take others into consideration.

How to be STS:
1. Find out what you desire.
2. Do anything to get it."

Seems like a good insight Tongue
Ah, I don't doubt that Snoop Dogg is a good person, I was mainly referring to gang cartel members!

I'd also like to take the time to say that what you wrote is EXTREMELY good insight. It instantly resonated with me. I'm definitely going to meditate upon it for a while.

Namaste
As mentioned...

Quote:There are substances ingested which do not aid the individual in the service it has chosen, this being that which you would call the marijuana. This is due to the distortion towards chemical lapses within the mind complex causing lack of synaptic continuity.

To me, this is quite clearly referencing her channeling. Ra used a particularly fine bandwidth for transmission, lack of synaptic continuity would almost certainly disrupt this.

I too have had many positive - and highly polarising - experiences with cannabis. Mind opening plants are on this earth for a reason, to open one's mind. They are a gift if used in that way.

The key is your intention.

Do you:

a) Smoke a joint and sit infront of TV all night, most nights?

or

b) A few times a year, inhale the plant with the intention of discovering more of the cosmic self?

I have experienced b), using a non-flame vaporiser (no tobacco, considered the purest method) and the experiences, downloads, inspiration and insights I've had have been positively life changing and instrumental in my spiritual growth and opening the heart.
there's nothing wrong with watching TV.
I never mentioned otherwise :¬)

On that point though, regarding the vast majority of this planet, I would say that TV is an integral aspect of the global mind control set up by the powers that be in which to keep people in the mindset of separation and fear. Very few see the TV for what it actually is, and can watch it without being effected by its messages (which some say are still - even if partially - accepted subconsciously due to the alpha brainwave TV induces).

Back to the notion of my post - the trap is for it to become habitual. One can watch TV without needing cannabis to do so.

A very good friend of mine is an archetypal stoner. Each night, he smokes weed and watches TV shows. He also complains that his life isn't what he wants it to be, and it's not working out as he'd like. He 'needs' a joint in the morning to 'take the edge off the day'. he has no energy to do anything physical, and essentially lives at his PC.

The connection is obvious. The weed is filling a hole within himself. He is looking to find his centre through the weed, but it's actually removing himself farther from it. He even knows this himself, but, like any addiction, it's a hard cycle to break out of one the behavioural patters (and hence strong neurological pathways) have been developed and crystallised over the years.
lets not go down that road again. we've had the TV debate.

someone said, paraphrasing, we are given things that help us reach higher grounds, but we can also use them as a drug and keep wanting more because it's only a springboard, not the destination. so weed can be used as a soporific instead of a springboard, a destination of something instead of using it to get to the real destination. which is a higher beingness. i'm not saying this well. what i mean is weed can open your mind, you can take that and keep your mind open yourself. or you can keep thinking weed is what you need to keep it open or feel the way you feel. when in fact a continuous use is just use.
(11-02-2011, 10:32 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]someone said, paraphrasing, we are given things that help us reach higher grounds, but we can also use them as a drug and keep wanting more because it's only a springboard, not the destination. so weed can be used as a soporific instead of a springboard, a destination of something instead of using it to get to the real destination. which is a higher beingness. i'm not saying this well. what i mean is weed can open your mind, you can take that and keep your mind open yourself. or you can keep thinking weed is what you need to keep it open or feel the way you feel. when in fact a continuous use is just use.

My sentiments exactly; users and abusers :¬)
(11-01-2011, 09:31 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]my memory is crap, my synapses are all but gone and all i do is reflect too much. would pot make this worse? i remember pot, after the eek my mind has disintegrated part, i felt incredibly normal. i wasn't oversensitive to crowds and i was calm. i wasn't high except that i had a great feeling of wellbeing and calm and balance. but everyone says it makes you this and that. but i'm already this and that. the only times in my life i've felt such wellbeing mentally has been on some antidepressants, valium and codeine. taken not with each other. now, antidepressants have side effects and are synthetic, valium is synthetic, opiates aren't and that's another nice plant when used carefully... pot is natural. i'm thinking it's healthier to go with a natural plant and use it in moderation. unless it's like a poisonous plant.

also they say cannabis oil cures cancer.
i'm not saying anyone should smoke pot, just saying it's imo an interesting plant. nature has healing we've forgotten. big med companies have taught us to not trust natural medicine. i've recently learned nature is the true healer and i'm looking for answers in there.

I strongly resonate with what you've experienced. I suddenly felt like I belonged around people. I loved the train ride home from the university. To just sit there and love everything, to contribute loving thoughts into the collective consciousness. Also I find it easier to understand people in conversations, it's like my insecure lens is gone and their true intentions flow into my heart.
Hey everyone. It has been such that marijuana has been very dear to me in my journey to this point in space and time. Ever since i started smoking up in 2nd year of my graduation, i used to have sort of 'thinking trips'. I knew i was observing and experiencing something extraordinary(A raise in vibratory levels). As time progressed, these trips lead me to the band "Tool" and soon to Drunvalo Melchizedek and so on and so forth. Now that i reflect back, it was just something i had to experience and was for the best. Moreover, it helped me to get lost in my own world and away from the manipulations and constant distortions which were present all around me in indifferent people in different ways. None that i truly resonated with.
I still smoke up, although much less. Due to two reasons: firstly, work; second, when im sober i try build up to the higher frequencies that i experience when im high(meditation really helps). And so smoking up is much less desired(im much less stressed and anxious), n im generally in the better state of mine on my own when sober. I try to see the good in people, in myself and i usually find it.

But its been difficult to quit. And as everyone else is going through this phase, im also on my quest to observe and wait for the time when smoking up is just not required anymore. Because it definitely reduces your intensity and duration to meditate. Ive tried both ways and observed differences.
But in the end, if u do feel the need for it, it seems absolutely fine to me because everyone needs to experience their share of indulgences. The day when i truly donot desire it from within will be the day ill know im one step ahead.
But then, when will that day come? Tongue
BigSmile

Cool Abhinav!

Everytime I've smoked up, I've told myself the only thing I should do is meditate. I have to beat my lack of patience ^^

It's just that I felt these EXTREME vibrations while high yesterday. And then I was just sitting on a train with other people. I've only felt vibrations like that once before and that was when I attempted an OBE 1-2 years ago.

I simply felt so 4D, everything was so clear, time was just one long 'now'.

I guess I should schedule meditation everyday from now.

[Edit]: Thank you for mentioning Drunvalo Melchizedek. There just happened to be a video about heart meditation out there! Thank you love love love ^^
If you like Drunvalo, you might want to watch his talk on Sacred Geometry :¬)
i think it would help my anger problem.
(11-02-2011, 12:59 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]If you like Drunvalo, you might want to watch his talk on Sacred Geometry :¬)

Just wow.. I am so going to start meditate merkaba style. A funny synchronicity, I took a break while watching to get a snack. I took a closer look at the cookies and they looked like this : http://www.barnfamilj.se/matgrafik/2010/...arkaka.jpg

Also I was looking at Merkabah meditation and it looks like a whole science. Looks pretty advanced!

Unbound

I'm hoping to take the Flower of Life workshop this month, I'm quite excited to actually properly learn the MerKaBa. It is a well-advanced technique that can be used for an incredible number of things.

As for cannabis, I agree that it isn't very helpful for channeling but that depends on the manner by which you are "channeling". If you are channeling in the Ra form, with the entity speaking through you, then naturally it would be inhibiting. However I have seen other channeling techniques whereby the individual will rather astral travel, discuss with a guide, and then through memory bring information back, so potentially this could be helped by cannabis if the individual is tuned to it. I find it easier to get in to a deep state of meditation while smoking pot, because it helps me dissociate from my body.

For myself, I'll admit I'm a rather heavy smoker, at least daily. I am going through some rather severe internal situations right now, last time I didn't smoke pot for a few days I had a panic/psychic attack and I felt like my mind was being clawed at and I screamed and cried and was on the verge of thrashing about and destroying things... So for me, it is keeping a handle on my inner terrors while I can decide what to do about it. I think I'll be getting a purification/exorcism done soon, an unbinding ritual to free me from this negative influence I've invited in to myself.
I have to throw my hat in with the positive people here as well. I grew up in a religious home, so before 17-18 I stayed away from nearly everything - booze and drugs. I can safely say that Marijuana completely turned my worldview around; before I started smoking, I was a capitalistic, republican-leaning "future business leader" ready to take my share of the pie.

Smoking opened up a world that it seemed my higher self had been calling upon for a very long time. My personality at that point was very accessible; I was extremely social and a bit of a 'class clown' that craved attention from people. Marijuana allowed me to see how I was allowing culture and society shape who I was becoming. I was following all the preached 'paths to glory' - business school, happy hours, etc. What I had never thought about was what my heart wanted rather than my brain; Marijuana put that into focus for myself.

@Azrael - I just made my way through a period much like what you describe with the anxiety and such around not smoking. Having a baby cured me, but I don't know if that's the most responsible solution for everyone...

Marijuana is definitely a great social equalizer for those with nervous issues. What is really the greater sin? Smoking a little to cut the edge or popping Xantacs and having an extra couple glasses of wine instead? Just as we are all one, each of our paths are our own. We must remember to thank each other for our service.

3DMonkey

I don't know. It always increased my nervous issues. Constant focus on the "spirit" of relationship dynamics. It was an annoying existence. I would have succeeded better in the "paths to glory" line.
I have found it as an extremely useful and important tool in my journey so far. I smoke every night before bed. My routine is usually such that I will meditate while sober beforehand, then smoke some then meditate again. Like the OP I find pot increases your energy levels and chakra's greatly. Not for everyone however but that's alright each to his own.
Never smoked MJ. Never really had access to it except probably once at a concert but turned it down.
(11-06-2011, 03:35 AM)Sagittarius Wrote: [ -> ]I have found it as an extremely useful and important tool in my journey so far. I smoke every night before bed. My routine is usually such that I will meditate while sober beforehand, then smoke some then meditate again. Like the OP I find pot increases your energy levels and chakra's greatly. Not for everyone however but that's alright each to his own.

I'd just like to make a suggestion to you, that you may find it beneficial to refrain from smoking weed at night.

Oneiromancy (the art of divination through dreams, gathering messages from your dreams) can be a very integral art to undertake in the life of someone who seeks to further their personal connection with the Universe. Unfortunately, in my experience at least, this cannot happen if your REM sleep is suppressed and your dream recall is weak, both things which stem from ingesting THC at night.

For this, I personally try and make it a rule of thumb to not smoke weed beyond 5PM, and that is already pushing it! Maybe 3-4PM will be the last time for the day I bother to, this way my dreams do get more vivid but I can still remember them.

Everyone's body chemistry is different, however, and this in fact might not even be an issue for you! Maybe you're one of the people who can still recall their dreams just fine untainted by late-night weed smoking, but if dreams are something you are interested in and seem you cannot remember them, here's a small heads up on why that may be.

In any case, good luck on your personal journey through life! Smile I do hope this advice helps you.

3DMonkey

This is what I was hoping for when I read the title, (hehehehe):
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11