Bring4th

Full Version: Death & 2012: Opening The Gateway to Ascension
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Just stumbled upon this Q&A, and it's given me a new idea about the process of the harvest and the significance of 2012 (or whatever the actual date was, Ra gave only an approximation).

Ra's reply (specifically talking of death in relation to the harvest). Read this carefully...

Ra Wrote:Upon the bodily complex death, as you call this transition, the entity will immediately, upon realization of its state, return to the indigo form-maker body and rest therein until the proper future placement is made.

Here we have the anomaly of harvest. In harvest the entity will then transfer its indigo body into violet-ray manifestation as seen in true color yellow. This is for the purpose of gauging the harvestability of the entity. After this anomalous activity has been carefully completed, the entity will move into indigo body again and be placed in the correct true color locus in space/time and time/space at which time the healings and learn/teachings necessary shall be completed and further incarnation needs determined.

This is quite clear, Ra states that during the normal pattern of death, during harvest there is an additional step. Walking the steps of light.

Hence, the date itself is not the event, but a marker. A 'tick-tock', of the cosmic clock; the signifier of the ability to harvest upon death; the opening of the gateway to ascension. The vehicle that takes us through said gateway? Death.

The harvest debate is then not instant vs. gradual. It's upon death in one's own time. There will be no 21/12/2012 induced cataclysm, no sudden 'pop' into 4D at 11:11am, and no time-span of X generations to evolve into 4D from this point. We simply birth into 4D upon our next incarnation (if that's what we choose), as long as we make it to that frequency when walking the steps of light.

Perhaps this is what the Mayans (and other ancient cultures) are so excited about, and why they anticipate it with such dedication; their clocks track the cycles of consciousness. They chart/calculate the opening of the gateway to fourth density, a new age, a rebirth, and this is why they say it's such a gift to be incarnated at this moment in time. We often talk of the Mayan calendar, and the coming of a new age, but rarely do we equate it to the opening of a gateway upon death itself.

At times I have thought, "Hmmm. 2012 -the harvest- is approaching, and there are so many people who need help. Not enough time!". Yet, we have our remaining lives, rather than a year (or even less), in which to be of service to others; to help uplift, inspire and empower. More time to help increase the harvest (and to balance/polarise while doing so).

How to graduate?

Quote:48.6 Questioner: Thank you. I would like to take as an example an entity, starting before birth, who is roughly high on the seniority list for positive polarization and possible harvestability at the end of this cycle and follow a full cycle of his experience starting before his incarnation. <snip> Could you do that for me?

Ra: I am Ra. <snip>

The patterns of activation of an entity of high seniority [great chance of making the harvest] will undoubtedly move with some rapidity to the [#1] green-ray level which is the springboard to primary blue. There is always some difficulty in penetrating blue primary energy for it requires that which your people have in great paucity [scarcity]; that is, honesty. [#2] Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with otherself. Having accepted that an harvestable or nearly harvestable entity will be working from this green-ray springboard one may then posit that the experiences in the remainder of the incarnation will be focused upon activation of the primary blue-ray of freely given communication, of [#3] indigo ray, that of freely shared intelligent energy, and if possible, moving through this gateway, the penetration of [#4] violet-ray intelligent infinity. This may be seen to be manifested by a sense of the consecrate or hallowed nature of everyday creations and activities.

Not the main point of this post, but invaluable information for those wanting to balance and jump on the harvest train...

1) Opening the heart; compassion and service to others
2) Honesty with yourself and others
3) Offering healing, teaching, telekinesis - skills of the adept
4) Gratitude for the divinity in all

Much love :¬)

Update!

Some new information has come to my attention which has given me a new understanding of the harvest. The only difference is that the harvest has already begun, and the date 2012 is a marker of the completion of Earth's 4D (STO) sphere, making it habitable.

Essentially - all the above remains the same; we each have the gift of living out our current incarnations in which to serve/polarise/balance. Death remains as the doorway in which to move to fourth density positive.

Read this for supporting thoughts and quotes from Ra and Q'uo
I almost see your #2 & #3 as the same thing. To me the "being honest" is a result of sharing/gathering intelligent energy.

Yet I also see the sharing of intelligent energy as freely giving others whatever energy they want to take from you. Again, that means you are open and honest with your spiritual energy. Ha ha ha, it's so hard for me to say - I "see" these pictures of interactions between people and the energy transfers that take place. Don't quite know how to describe it in words.

Well sought out and shared, Namaste. I haven't read all of the material yet, so haven't felt qualified to comment in other threads. But this information describes well what I've believed in my head and heart all along.

Thanks!

Love and light my friend!
(11-03-2011, 06:43 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]I almost see your #2 & #3 as the same thing. To me the "being honest" is a result of sharing/gathering intelligent energy.

I would have too, but they seem independent in Ra's descriptions (I've now numbered them in the quote).

Quote:Yet I also see the sharing of intelligent energy as freely giving others whatever energy they want to take from you. Again, that means you are open and honest with your spiritual energy. Ha ha ha, it's so hard for me to say - I "see" these pictures of interactions between people and the energy transfers that take place. Don't quite know how to describe it in words.

I 'see' it too, although perhaps 'sense' is a better descriptor :¬)

Quote:Well sought out and shared, Namaste. I haven't read all of the material yet, so haven't felt qualified to comment in other threads. But this information describes well what I've believed in my head and heart all along.

Thanks!

I've pondered over the harvest for a while in the past, keeping an open mind, knowing that anything is possible.

But this train of thought really resonates :¬)

As I contemplated this (during the first post), I opened a webpage and saw a (very) large 9999 number synchronicity...

9999 - Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Your thoughts at the time of seeing this sign indicate that these thoughts will bring about the completion or end of a phase in your life.

Quite apt, considering the closing statement of the original post :¬)
(11-03-2011, 06:33 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]3) Not sure what freely shared intelligent energy entails. Anyone?
Healing is one type of shared intelligent energy. It's analogous to the 'formmaker' where a viable body (free of the problematic distortion) is offered to the one to be healed, which they may or may not then accept. Sometimes it's easier for another to assist in healing work.

Another type of shared intelligent energy is where you share some aspect of your interiority.

Another type is where you would create a lifeform or assemble matter or change matter.

3DMonkey

(11-03-2011, 06:43 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]I almost see your #2 & #3 as the same thing. To me the "being honest" is a result of sharing/gathering intelligent energy.

Yet I also see the sharing of intelligent energy as freely giving others whatever energy they want to take from you. Again, that means you are open and honest with your spiritual energy. Ha ha ha, it's so hard for me to say - I "see" these pictures of interactions between people and the energy transfers that take place. Don't quite know how to describe it in words.

Well sought out and shared, Namaste. I haven't read all of the material yet, so haven't felt qualified to comment in other threads. But this information describes well what I've believed in my head and heart all along.

Thanks!

I find this somewhat helpful:
18.6 ..." As one proceeds from the primal distortion of free will, one proceeds to the understanding of the focal points of intelligent energy which have created the intelligences or the ways of a particular mind/body/spirit complex in its environment, both what you would call natural and what you would call man-made..."
"As you are aware, those who heal, teach, and work for the Creator in any way which may be seen to be both radiant and balanced are those activities which are indigo ray."
Thank you Zen, B. I'll update the first post with these details.
Quote:Perhaps this is what the Mayans (and other ancient cultures) are so excited about, and why they anticipate it with such dedication; their clocks track the cycles of consciousness. They chart/calculate the opening of the gateway to fourth density, a new age, a rebirth, and this is why they say it's such a gift to be incarnated at this moment in time.

If this is the case, it's fantastic news! We have our remaining lives, rather than a year (or even less), in which to be of service to others; to help uplift, inspire and empower. More time to help increase the harvest (and to balance/polarise while doing so).

Yes, and I would have thought that this was readily apparent to all of us. You have stated it succinctly for those to whom it may not have been.

(11-04-2011, 07:00 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, and I would have thought that this was readily apparent to all of us. You have stated it succinctly for those to whom it may not have been.

There has been much talk on this forum regarding the harvest, predominantly 'ascension' into 4D, and how it 'works'. Gradual, instant? Essentially - at what point do (or don't) we graduate?

Most seem to consider it a global event in itself, and hence attempt to understand it within that context.

The illumination for me was understanding that it's no more than a means to signify the opening of a window of opportunity which we experience upon death. The harvest is in our own time.

Hence, the discussion is not instant or gradual, or at what cyclic date. We will not 'pop' into 4D after 2012, nor will we gradually move into it over generations.

We will simply incarnate into it after this incarnation (if that's what we choose to do, we may go off and Wander onto another 3D planet calling for help) :¬)

3DMonkey

I even the the "incarnation" perspective is a bit contrived.
Great Insight this is how I have always felt the harvest would play out. 2012 is just the opening of the new energies, thus after that date, upon physical death harvest will take place for all those as they leave third density. So I agree that we will most likely live out our lives, which is good for me seen as I am only 18 and need more time to be of service to others. But I do believe that after 2012 there will also be some very noticeable changes both physically and metaphysically, Physically in the sense of great changes in society, the time of the people, people will slowly begin to be more free and shape a better world. As the negativity is slowly weaved out as has been said in Salusa channelings, the light (Frequency) will get to bright (strong) for negative entities to remain in third density, thus they will slowly leave as positive vibrations take over. And as the positive frequencies continue we will see more and more awakening more and more questioning. Thus the collective unconsciousness will bring about new informations and truths. So we will see some big truths come to light over time, UFOs 9/11. I also see wars finally coming to an end over time, as more than ever are demand their ending. I think that the calling will be enough that members of the confederation will begin to show them selves openly. I also do believe there will still be some earth changes but nothing catastrophic. And by the time it gets to 21/12/2012 the world will be changing so much that it will pass as just another day of further awakening and changes..

Anyway that is just my perspective. There is now no denying that there is great changes coming to humanity through an conscious shift and what we are seeing is only the very very beginning.

Love and Light
We are one

3DMonkey

zack231, I think, like Namaste's perspective, that those "big truths" should be anticipated to come from within yourself. Expecting UFOs is not wise, IMO. For me, it's like gambling on football- way too much emotional investment in something very unlikely to occur.
(I still do it Wink. I torture myself that way)
(11-04-2011, 08:51 AM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]zack231, I think, like Namaste's perspective, that those "big truths" should be anticipated to come from within yourself. Expecting UFOs is not wise, IMO. For me, it's like gambling on football- way too much emotional investment in something very unlikely to occur.
(I still do it Wink. I torture myself that way)

Yes I agree I am not in any way holding out for them for I have already come to know them myself, but I do believe it would be nice for the rest of humanity before this cycle ends. I no longer long for them to come or the big truths to come out. I have no interest in investigating UFOs any more because it is obvious life is everywhere even things that are not supposedly living in the physical sense are a live when you go deep enough. All is one consciousness that is all the Universe is, thus there are no aliens in the sense that they are just another portion of myself and in the sense that the entire Universe is alive and conscious at it's basis.. But it still would be awesome if they did reveal themselves! The look on my families and friends face would be priceless! Plus it would really help humanity out..Smile
I do believe we'll be meeting ET's in this lifetime. It's prophesied in many ancient cultures, mentioned by many people who have experienced the phenomenon, and is supported by Bashar.

Other people's words of course, but from my own introspection I get a feeling/impulse that supports these notions. Over the years, I've learned (let me paraphrase; been taught) to trust these feelings :¬)
Namaste

I've always told people that I AM an ET.

Light and love!
(11-04-2011, 10:31 AM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]Namaste

I've always told people that I AM an ET.

Light and love!

Hehe, many of us are indeed! Although you could go as far as saying everyone is :¬)

I've had a few people tell ME I'm an ET, to which I just smile and say, "Just having a Wander around..." ;¬)
Only being an ET could explain some of the really intense biases (or should I say drives) I've had.
(11-03-2011, 06:33 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]The harvest debate is not instant vs. gradual. It's neither. It's upon death, in one's own time.

This is what we have been saying, it's upon normal death..what have you been reading! Tongue

I've always felt that harvest occurs after death. This issue has been debated cyclically (and hotly, unfortunately) on this site since they threw the doors open. Though the cast of characters has changed.

Richard
The funny thing is, IMO, that no matter how much we debate this issue, it will be what it will be, and the most important thing for us to do is to love, love, love each other!

Love and light and smiles!
(11-04-2011, 10:45 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]This is what we have been saying, it's upon normal death..what have you been reading! Tongue

Have a look through some older threads in this very forum. I've always known it was linked to death, but much talk has surfaced about the actual process at 2012, and what happens to us. Gradual or instant etc. There are many discussions on this :¬)

I stopped reading the harvest section a while ago, as I decided not to give much thought towards it, because this...

(11-04-2011, 11:06 AM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]The funny thing is, IMO, that no matter how much we debate this issue, it will be what it will be, and the most important thing for us to do is to love, love, love each other!

... was more important, and how I live my life. It's too easy to get caught up in technicalities, and miss the point of this experience. In fact, I posted about this recently.

The particular Ra Q&A segment quoted 'found me' yesterday, which resulted in my understanding of it. It was obviously time for me to 'get' the process of the harvest, and it's relation to 2012.

(11-04-2011, 11:04 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]I've always felt that harvest occurs after death. This issue has been debated cyclically (and hotly, unfortunately) on this site since they threw the doors open. Though the cast of characters has changed.

Richard

Me too, that was always very clear from Ra, but the date 2012, in the context of a global harvest event, confused me a little. Until now, of course :¬)
(11-04-2011, 11:17 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]The particular Ra Q&A segment quoted 'found me' yesterday, which resulted in my understanding of it. It was obviously time for me to 'get' the process of the harvest, and it's relation to 2012.

Well I'm glad to hear it. At this point I don't debate the harvest for the sake of "figuring it out", but participate in discussion to provide the opposing opinion. It's more of a supportive thing. Eventually opinions will have to change..as we will clearly be around 5 years from now.
(11-03-2011, 06:33 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]This is quite clear, Ra states that during the normal pattern of death, during harvest there is an additional step. Walking the steps of light.

Hence, the date itself is not the event, but a marker. A 'tick-tock', of the cosmic clock; the signifier of the ability to harvest upon death; the opening of the gateway to ascension.

The harvest signifies the opening of a gateway. The key that opens said gateway is the cosmic clock, the major (great) cycle. The vehicle that takes us through; death. The place of personal harvest; time/space.

The harvest debate is not instant vs. gradual. It's neither. It's upon death, in one's own time. There will be no 21/12/2012 induced cataclysm, no sudden 'pop' into 4D at 11:11am, and no time-span of X generations to evolve into 4D from this pint. We simply birth into 4D upon our next incarnation (if that's what we choose), as long as we make it to that frequency when walking the steps of light.

You may well be right, but I'm wondering how harvest will play out, then, for those not currently in incarnation, who Ra says will also be harvested. If there's not an obvious transition point such as death and if there's no planet-wide event, what causes them to walk the steps of light?
Probably someone that tells them to "Go stand in that line over there and wait your turn."
All at once, or one by one? If it's all at once, then it's an event rather than a process. If it's one by one, who decides when it's time for them to take their turn?

It seems like at least some entities would prefer not to take the test, so there must be a certain amount of involuntariness and automaticness to it.

3DMonkey

I wonder if the catalyst of waiting in traffic will turn many STS..
Harvest rage?
Lol. Wasn't there a comment about moving on to the next density? How it is inevitable that the calling of the spirit would pull them forward? I wouldn't fret the details.

Unbound

Understand that you can die at any time you choose, death is always a choice. Death doesn't just mean the stopping of your physical body, indeed, it really just means a transformation of the perspective of your observing eye. It, rather, looks to a different part of the whole body. You could think of it as "zooming out", I'd wager. However, since all exists simultaneously, it is, essentially, possible to reinsert yourself in to a moment after the death experience and continue life.

We will all die, BUT, we shall all be resurrected! Something that has always stood out to me is the idea that "and the dead shall rise again in the time of the apocalypse". Now, what could this mean to me? A dimensional opening! Think right now that each density is in its own kind of container, they all HAVE openings, but they aren't in alignment with eachother, so often even when you find an opening it is blocked by a portion of the next density. However, if, over time and progress, the openings can be made to balance and align, it will be like a floodgate. There will not so much be a "mass death" as most people think of it. When most people think of mass death they think of violence, some FORCED death. This is not the only side of death that exists.

Imagine, instead, that we had a world that accepts the spirit and the role our inter-connectivity within the cosmos has within our own environment. Now, what is death, /really/? The loss of life, the end of the controller, all these fearful concepts have surrounded us for a long, long time. Yet, what if, instead, there was a general agreement in the fact that we are MORE than just physical bodies? That we ARE multi-dimensional beings? The realization would ripple throughout our consciousness and the spell would be broken! Yes, we are under a spell right now, death, as we know it, is a visualization that has been created which gives us EXPECTATION, which creates our veiled death experience. However, since we ARE multi-dimensional beings, we exist on all densities, and death as we know it does NOT mean the end of life. Nor, reallly, does it mean the end of the life. You can die in two ways, temporarily, or permanently. People say that sleeping doesn't kill you, but death by the definition of being the end of the physical incarnation, as opposed to a refocus of consciousness, is only half the story, imo. Sleep, while may not be ultimate death, is NEAR death, the state must be similar even just on the basis of the closeness in body activity.

It will be gradual, however, there are times when things unexpectedly happen. One cannot assume that we are always safe from spontaneous events, they MUST exist because things need to be really shaken up once in awhile. Remember, Harvest as Ra puts it, is purely an interpretation through Ra's own perspective which is biased towards the channelers ideas in a way through language. There are MANY things happening on Earth right now, not JUST harvest, regardless of what way we look at it, I believe, we're in for a whole new world. The energy on the planet is bursting at the seams and there are many powerful forces that I believe will reveal themselves in due time. Things are VERY well for this planet, we are reaching a major juncture and then it will be as though gold has been laden over our eyes. Yes we shall die, and by that I mean TRANSFORM!

I am your humble Messenger and Guardian of the Light, Azrael, blessings from Creator to Creator, adonai.

3DMonkey

""and the dead shall rise again in the time of the apocalypse""

The things that fall away will be filled with new life at times of unveiling.
Pages: 1 2 3 4