Bring4th

Full Version: Conscious Channeling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How many of you have any experience with this?

I have always been someone that slips off into a daydream easily. By daydreaming I don't mean using my imagination. I can lay down, and even though I'm awake and conscious, in 15-20 seconds my mind will begin carrying me along some random journey.

Over the past few months, I have noticed that when I am relaxing, every so often I begin to hear a dialogue running through my head. It's my own voice, but it involves the philosophy we discuss in here. Also, in meditation I will reach a state where there is an influx of energy in the indigo center and then my mouth opens. I know I have a certain amount of blue ray blockage, so it could simply be pointing to that. I know that channeling should be done in a group, so I'm just asking in general.

But I certainly have been having contact on more subtle levels, such as dreams and inspirational thoughts. I feel energies around my head in different places, and also something that I would distinguish as a vibration typically in the back top of the head.

Thoughts? Personal experiences?

3DMonkey

I have daydreams all the time. Constantly, actually. It must be the same with everyone! I don't think people are aware of their own minds to admit it or recognize it. I wish I was like them. I'd like to turn it off. I wanna be ignorant. Of course I can't eat my cake and expect it to be on the table the next morning. Without awareness, I'd be a menace. But if I was ignorant, I wouldn't know what I was missing.
So, I'd cry out seeking what I don't know I am missing.
Yes, I'm always floating off using my imagination also..I wanted to distinguish above though. It can be annoying, because I often find myself staring off into space without getting anything done.
Yes I have had some similar experiences. At times when my mind is clear after meditation, or any other time that I am going with my flow of energy, I will speak channeled thoughts from the vibration of my core being. It is an absolutely joyful, sychronistic, and deeply informative dialogue which provides answers and understanding to my consious mind. This is a flowing of energy which enters through the crown of the head and forms thought and visions, and when expressed through words carries a distinct accent. I have noticed the accent/colors/<^>@[#^&: change with the vibration I am calling forth. I observe my normal voice will vary in accent throughout the day with the vibrations I wish to convey.

Do you notice any link between the location of your inpouring energy and the vibration of its source?

Have you seen illustrations of egyptian pharoahs wearing tall, cylindrical headpieces? These seem to symbolize, for me, the inflowing crown energy I experience. Indigo energy center feels like a portal between this infinite, intelligent energy and the sensory inter~face~ of the manifested desired possibilities that make up experienced 'reality.'

I feel that your channelings are a process and a product of your rendezvous with the parts of yourself that you have desired to experience. They can aid you in experiencing growth in awareness and service to Creation in the way of your choosing.

Kadoish adonai tsebayoth.
I had some amazing channeling experiences with a group of my very best friends for a while, ending about a year ago. While I myself channeled at times, I most often took the role of questioner.

I wouldn't completely discount that the communication you're having may be with yourself, but it does sound indicative of some sort of contact. When I first started channeling it was always in "my voice." Eventually I got to a point where there would be no "voice" to thoughts. Concepts would be received and output seamlessly as the contact continued.

I think "conscious channeling" and "trance channeling" are confusing labels. They are very different states, but a "trance state" is the best way to describe how we would channel. It would start consciously speaking thoughts and concepts we received, but it would become less and less conscious before eventually we would come out of the trance. An hour or so would pass in what seemed like 10 minutes for the channeler.

One of the biggest things I learned is that group dynamic is extremely important. We learned that with the Ra contact, obviously, but even our "conscious" channeling would not have been possible without the immense amount love between the three of us. This was pointed out to us many times by the entity we were channeling. The collective vibration of the group will determine the quality of the contact.

However, I have been able to vocally channel my higher self on my own with great success. I still do this sometimes.

I'm pretty careful with sharing my experiences channeling and the information we received. I'm usually hesitant to openly share without being asked specifically about something. They were great experiences, probably the most fascinating times of my life. I'd be glad to go into more detail if you have any more specific questions.

Meerie

(11-06-2011, 12:18 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]However, I have been able to vocally channel my higher self on my own with great success. I still do this sometimes.

how do you do this?
(11-06-2011, 04:04 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2011, 12:18 AM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]However, I have been able to vocally channel my higher self on my own with great success. I still do this sometimes.

how do you do this?

Using the same techniques we used for vocal channeling anything else. Very similar to Carla's own tuning techniques, except instead of requesting contact with an other-self, requesting to communicate with your Higher Self. I got the idea from the book I initially read when researching channeling, called "Opening to Channel."

The technique ended up being more fruitful for us than the other contact we made. As a group, we would discuss a personal issue one person was having, that person would channel their Higher Self while another would prompt questions. This would all be recorded for the channeler to listen to later.

We learned along the way that the type of information shared by one's Higher Self is very different than by another source. When as a group, if questions started to lean away from the channeler themselves or dealt with someone else in the group, the Higher Self would point out quickly that it was their to guide one person and couldn't help beyond that.

When doing it by myself, I use a voice recorder, tune, request communication with a certain topic in mind, and let the thoughts flow. I'll usually come to 30 minutes to an hour later, listen to the recording, and not remember saying any of it. This can also be done with written channeling but I find it easier to fall into a "trance" (not like trance channeling) while vocally channeling.
I can relate to this although I cannot channel like abridgetoofar I have when I have gotten in to deep levels of mediation, had a constant voice which was my own in my mind, but it did not feel as though I was thinking about it as you would a normal thought it sought of flows through without an control. It's really cool sometimes although I wish I could channel for real that would be awesome, but it is dangerous to channel by yourself and I am not lucky enough to have friends that actually interested in this sort of stuff instead of just sport and drinking lol. Any way I can relate and abridgetoofar I would love to know your techniques for channeling and whether you have channelled on your own before
(11-05-2011, 08:49 PM)Joseph326 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you notice any link between the location of your inpouring energy and the vibration of its source?

I can't tell. And I haven't seen any Egyptian symbols.

Quote:I feel that your channelings are a process and a product of your rendezvous with the parts of yourself that you have desired to experience. They can aid you in experiencing growth in awareness and service to Creation in the way of your choosing.

Over the coming years, I think proper trance channeling could be advantageous and the preferred source of contact. Balance would be required, and we can see how the questions asked are of utmost importance.

abridgetoofar - Very interesting. I hadn't known you have channeled before. It could go either way..I feel it's more of myself that I'm hearing for now, but I have the desire to try channeling. Was there a woman that was a part of your group? I believe Ra said it was helpful to have both energies present.
(11-06-2011, 05:21 AM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]abridgetoofar I would love to know your techniques for channeling and whether you have channelled on your own before

There were 3 or 4 visualization meditations I would do every day before we were able to actually channel. They're rather interesting meditations and I'd be glad to describe them in this thread once I have a little more time.

As far as actually channeling, we had a ritual similar to the L/L crew, but not as involved. Cleaning the room, lighting incense, candles, meditating, and tuning. The three of us all used different tuning techniques. Mine included a visualization I will share with the other meditations.

I have only ever channeled my Higher Self on my own.

(11-06-2011, 10:47 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]abridgetoofar - Very interesting. I hadn't known you have channeled before. It could go either way..I feel it's more of myself that I'm hearing for now, but I have the desire to try channeling. Was there a woman that was a part of your group? I believe Ra said it was helpful to have both energies present.

Our group was rather similar to the dynamic of the L/L group, actually. Myself, my male friend who is one of the kindest people I have ever met (who normally just offered his loving vibration during contact), and a girl not unlike Carla who was the primary channel.

It would be interesting to note that she had basically no knowledge of metaphysics or channeling before we started this endeavor. She was very keen on following her intuitive notions. I was close enough to her to share the idea of channeling and what I had been learning, and she instantly expressed a desire to channel. She was full of love and life, ready to experience new things, and had the same gullibility described of Carla.

The three of us shared an immense amount of love. We lived together and spent most of every day together. The vibration was enough to attract a pure source. We never seemed to have any problem with negative influence during channeling, but we did attract negative friends as a result of it.
Very cool. If I were to actively attempt channeling that's how I would do it, after some conscious channeling experience. I think there is a group somewhere out there that could provide another Ra level contact. Not Ra themselves, but as far as the detail of information gathered.

Unbound

It must be understood that ALL channeled material is the unconscious mind becoming manifest. The Higher self, or other-self, or entity, or whatever /is part of our own consciousness, because our unconsciousness goes to infinite/. There is no communication that is not from the self, to the self. However, that being said, our thoughts have their own reality.

Seth, I believe, discusses this in a most appropriate way, in that everyone has many instances of themselves, and some of them passing in to the past and future. Ra, in this case, is the "future self" of Carla, however what that means is that she is tapping in to the consciousness of another portion of her own existence.

To be sure, you are channeling at every moment. You have all channeled with each message you have typed here. Of course, what you are channeling may not be a larger portion of your unconscious, but portions of your immediate self. There are in truth no divisions in consciousness. You may channel as "the student", or "the philosopher", or "the scientist". Our concepts of identities have little to do with the archetypal manner in which we embody ourselves. Ra is a principle, just like Q'uo, which means that they are in fact potential personalities, they are archetypes of the unconscious.
A very basic conscious channeling technique is using self-inquiry by writing down questions addressed to your higher self. I have one of these discussed in an angel book I have, on channeling your Guardian Angel (synonymous with higher self).
Opening to Channel is a fantastic book, and it works. I channel an entity (an aspect of my Higher Self) quite regularly :¬)

The feeling associated with the entity is incredible; the space in my mind expands a hundred fold, I feel about 100 feet tall, and full of grace and love. Being in the moment becomes effortless and bliss abounds. My body temperature rises, along with a faster heartbeat.

The messages are always about opening the heart, and of course, painted by my own personality.
(11-07-2011, 04:53 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]Opening to Channel is a fantastic book, and it works. I channel an entity (an aspect of my Higher Self) quite regularly :¬)

It really is, anyone who is interested in channeling would do well to pick it up:
http://www.amazon.com/Opening-Channel-Co...0915811057

Along with visualizations and exercises to help you make a connection and hold a channeling state, it describes some of the lighter technical details about channeling itself, how it works, what kind of entities can be channeled, and some personal experiences from the two authors.

Like I said earlier, the channeling group I was a part of had a much more fruitful experience channeling our higher selves rather than the ET friend we made. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who feels like it is something they would like to do.
I'll check it out. I would also imagine Carla's channeling book is helpful.
(11-08-2011, 12:12 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]I'll check it out. I would also imagine Carla's channeling book is helpful.

It is (and it's free online Wink). I had read both books fully, plus plenty of material online, before I even started attempting to channel. Everyone has a slightly different process for making a channeled connection and it seems to be a different feeling and experience for everyone. I think absorbing information from many sources is a good idea so you can distill your own preferred method.
Ooh, I have some beings in mind I'd love to channel. I may have to look into that book.

I don't remember Carla's channeling book telling how to channel. She warns of dangers of it, and leaves the teaching to her classes.

I did order that opening to channeling book just now. Will have to give it a go.
The most important thing about channeling, in my opinion, is a positive state of being.

Negative entities are then powerless, and one doesn't need protective rituals or the need of any fear. Fear of a greeting from a negative entity is the gateway they need.

Only channel when at peace, with an open heart. Hold the intention to discover more of the self in which you can serve others.
Great advice Namaste. I don't really have friends that I can channel with, so I'd have to go at it alone.
You think that smudging with sage before we channel can help as well?
In the book the three waves of volunteers by Dolores Cannon, she puts people under hypothesis for past life regression and try to figure out current life UFO abductions and help them with their health issues that normal medicine can not help with. She speaks of a Super Consciousnesses that she calls forth which is similar to your oversoul or your higher self. This Super Consciousnesses knows everything about you and answers direction questions like they are channeling through you as you are in the hypnotic state.

I was curious of this and wanted answers in my life. I went to a session for past life regression and a question and answer session with my Super Consciousnesses last week. It has been very help in my spiritual path and answered a lot of my worries and concerns about my life and spiritual practice. It answers questions about my mission here and why I feel such loneliness throughout my lifetimes on earth and what kind of work I volunteered to do on Earth.

It's strange because you can still remember talking, but the person talking through you answers in third person. It's not as deep as the trances as Carla goes into when Channeling Ra since she can't remember what is said and Ra is not her higher self.

I have another appointment next week for a life between life session to find out about more my choices before I came down to this life.

I've read Michael Newton's Journey of the Soul books, which speaks of life between life(your spirit when it isn't incarnated in a body). This is what caused me to seek to further the truth.
(11-08-2011, 04:49 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Great advice Namaste. I don't really have friends that I can channel with, so I'd have to go at it alone.
You think that smudging with sage before we channel can help as well?

As bridge mentioned, it's a very personal process. If you think it will help, it will. Lovely smell regardless, need to get some myself :¬)

I started channeling by myself too, simply recording the session. After a few sessions, I then recorded myself asking questions, with 30-120 second gaps of silence in between, which I would play just before I moved into the channeling state.

That way, you can listen to the Q&A session hours/days/years later and hear the full story (it's possible to ask questions in your head, but it's more effective to let go completely in my experience).

Enjoy!
Awesome advice there. I was wondering how I'd ask questions.

Does it take time to begin to trust what you're getting?

If you're at peace, in good spirits, I guess you just use your judgement, right?
(11-08-2011, 05:21 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome advice there. I was wondering how I'd ask questions.

Does it take time to begin to trust what you're getting?

If you're at peace, in good spirits, I guess you just use your judgement, right?

Therein lies the challenge :¬)

Trusting the information is a process each channeler (and medium) has to go through. It takes time.

At first you may think it's your own imagination, as that is the 'entry' point of the entity (imagination is a means to your own Higher Self, as Bashar states). It will feel like it's you speaking. Over time however, you'll learn to differentiate yourself and an entity, there are discreet differences.

Some are far less discreet, for example, the mind expansion and feeling of bliss :¬)

A helpful tip - don't analyse the information as it flows through you, as it opens you to interfering with the signal, and can block/distort it. Let whatever comes to you be expressed without judgement.

As with everything, practice is the key.

P.S. I use Audacity, a free audio editor as it has a handy function, 'Insert Silence'. You can record yourself asking a string of questions and then adding the silence in between later on. Much faster than sitting there waiting X seconds/minutes in between each question :¬)
(11-08-2011, 04:49 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]You think that smudging with sage before we channel can help as well?
Creating a ritual before channeling will help ready your mind and bring you to a state ready to channel. On top of that, smudging or lighting incense before sessions helps because it creates a consistent smell, so there are no distractions (changes in perception) from that sense. Once you're engulfed by the scent you can forget about it easily, basically.

(11-08-2011, 04:50 PM)ThatZenGuy Wrote: [ -> ]It's strange because you can still remember talking, but the person talking through you answers in third person. It's not as deep as the trances as Carla goes into when Channeling Ra since she can't remember what is said and Ra is not her higher self.
This also varies from person to person. Some people can remember everything with clarity, some people only remember concepts and themes, and some people don't remember anything. I normally don't remember much at all, and listening to the tape over is like remembering a dream or deja vu.

(11-08-2011, 05:21 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Does it take time to begin to trust what you're getting?
This is discussed rather in depth in Opening to Channel. Most people have a tough time getting past the idea that it's just themselves. Maybe it is? We can't really prove either way. The mind could work in crazy ways.
(11-08-2011, 04:50 PM)ThatZenGuy Wrote: [ -> ]I was curious of this and wanted answers in my life. I went to a session for past life regression and a question and answer session with my Super Consciousnesses last week. It has been very help in my spiritual path and answered a lot of my worries and concerns about my life and spiritual practice. It answers questions about my mission here and why I feel such loneliness throughout my lifetimes on earth and what kind of work I volunteered to do on Earth.

Personally I'm not interested in knowing those types of details. It can cause confusion and also become a distraction. It seems to be useful for those who have severe issues though.

I think reflecting on who you are now and what you have to work on gives you a good enough idea. If you really listen to yourself I think you can find your purpose also.
Our ET friend would refuse to give us any detail regarding our past lives ("your lesson is to learn to live in the NOW"), and our Higher Selves gave only general information, nothing specific which we might focus on and get distracted from our journeys.

I generally take past life regression stuff with a grain of salt, especially since according to Ra, that sort of information is tightly guarded by our mind/body/spirit being totality. Learning this after failing to get any "fun" answers about our past lives from channeling gave me some comfort in consistency and helped validate the experiences just a bit.
Yeah, there are too many variables that can color the details.

3DMonkey

Interesting, you two. Seek less to find more?
It seems to have worked thus far.