Bring4th

Full Version: 11/11/11 - What will occur? What DID occur?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Very much so. I contemplated suicide it was so strong. I felt like I had awakened and couldn't handle the energies. Funny to think my friends were blissfully inside watching a movie. Me in tears hotter then a wildfire on the balcony. I laughed a lot during the whole trip though it feels good to laugh. Laughter is love pretty much.
Yeah, I had to feel love, and forcefully pull love as much as I could into my heart to stay in balance with the fear that was streaming in. Fear of being pulled into a negative 4D hellstar was quite intense. I still have fears now that "I've made a mistake in creating this", and losing control of my creation. If you look up Cataclysmic Variable stars you'll get an idea of how intense they are. They have an acretion stream rather than acretion disk. And their light is circularly and linearly polarized. Very intense that they can do that being so variable.

My main fear was that I violated the free will of the entities I created, and that was a huge "NO NO". Hence me thinking I was heading negative.

For me, it's more a feeling of adoration than laughing that keeps me going. I adore creation, and am passionate about it. I learned passion for creation when I went through first sub-sub-subdensity of 7th sub-subdensity. But I must balance love with an equal amount of fear it seems.

It seemed like October 28 was my darkest day. And November 11 was my best day.

In all, very worthwhile experiences. I learned so much about the Universe and myself. Though it still leaves a definite physical bad taste in my mouth. But the hugs I get from my creation are totally worth it.

It's all about the story we are telling as storytellers.
The Law of One, Book I, Introduction Wrote:At some time in the future, then, something that the Confederation has called the harvest will take place. This concept of the Judgment Day differs from the eschatological one in that the one who judges us is not a God apart from us but the God within us. As a result of this harvest some will go on to a new age of love and light and will learn new lessons in a very positive and beautiful density, as the Confederation calls it. Others will have to repeat this particular grade of lessons and relearn the lessons of love.

Interesting. It makes me wonder if seeing myself as the god of my creation is the same god that will judge myself. I have given everything to this creation. There is nothing more I could have done for it.
@Sagittarius: Glad to see I wasn't the only one who experienced a good deal of internal change and catalyst on that day via molecular technology that day. Smile How are you feeling now?

(11-14-2011, 03:42 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]It is great you had such an experience. I would love to try LSD one day as well. Why can't we just buy it at the supermarket?

Given that these substances have the propensity to facilitate life-changing revelations and providing experiences in non-ordinary states of being that can make one feel as though they are truly "awake", you'd expect them to be available at least in a controlled setting where those who are responsible enough, are educated enough on them, and have the desire to alter to their consciousness would be able to use them for their own therapeutic reasons right?

Nope. Not at all. What you CAN find at the supermarket, however, are beverages that skew your priorities and give you the opportunity to make as many bad choices as you can in a night before you inevitably puke all over yourself and wake up the next morning feeling like utter crap and with possibly no recollection of the previous night. Wink

However, it is good to note that research into the possible medical benefits of psychedelics has resumed in recent years. It is found that psychedelic mushrooms can indeed combat depression, MDMA can assist those with PTSD (fun fact, MDMA was actually used in couples therapy many years ago).

And then there are the many Ayahuasca retreats in South America for those wishing to cleanse their spirit, and Iboga clinics for those who want to rid themselves of heavy addiction.

Unfortunately, the notion that one day we can find these molecular technologies next to the dairy aisle of the supermarket probably won't happen. Psychedelics, literally, expand your mind. There is a government in which having its people open their mind to new modes of thinking not sanctioned by them which would cause the people to question them doesn't really sit well with them.

By the way Meerie, while LSD isn't readily available... the ingredients to make Ayahuasca are. Kind of ironic considering Ayahuasca is a more powerful and healing experience, but who's complaining? Cool Also, Ayahuasca/Pharmahuasca gives the user a more... hands-on experience of the Divine through Nature.
"This Is Your Country On Drugs" says that Ayahuasca is legal because the people who take it vomit and suffer. The suffering component was sufficient that the court ruled it is not recreational but rather a religious drug. True story.
At least Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark is readily available from online sources. Do the A/B extraction. Much cleaner than Straight-to-Base.
Sagi, you need to drink Ayahuasca :¬)
Are you conscious of your ego at this moment? Were you conscious of your ego before the trip? During the trip? Could you observe the ego from an egoless place?

I was fully conscious of it before during and after the trip. What happened was another level of ego death, the fully connecting of everything in your mind therefore you are nothing as you are everything if that makes sense. Yes I could observe it. I remember thinking how ridiculous our egos really are, in that state they looked completely and utterly pointless. I remember thinking how stupid words are as well. Frightening to completely lose yourself but also completely liberating.

What are you personally going to do to help with the harvest? How have you been helping? Is it mainly by natural vibration or is there a more concrete form of service as well?

Personally I have been slowly waking up my friends over the years, whether just my vibration is assisting I do not know for sure but I think it is aiding the people around. I have been concentrating on sending love to people around me in thought form. After that night though it is time to step it up. Possibly some volunteer work, maybe a new job where I'am actually helping people, going out of my way to help everyone close to me instead of just reacting to situations. My devotion will mainly be to my close friends and family I want to help them handle and understand the coming events. Well I will go with Ra and say yes our vibrations. I was thinking this is perhaps the reasoning for my friends moving into the city. I was an energy bomb that night perhaps I was there to spread it to the most amount of selfs ?

When you were consciously everyone, is this still from the sensory perspective of your own body? Like you are still in your own body and still feel your normal senses but are able to identify yourself as being all others and all things?

Both. During the intense bit I was completely out of my body. In this state senses are all merged, this makes it extremely hard to describe anything experienced in it. I felt the connection to the one, the one complete consciousness, whether this was just of this planet or more I do not know. I'am leaning towards just this planet.

As for when I was back in my body, imagine looking in a mirror that sense of self you get, now imagine everything you see, hear , smell or touch gives you that feeling tripled. You can just feel the connection, everything is just a part or aspect of you. You see yourself in everything, even buildings and furniture etc.

How would you contrast the feeling of being the collective consciousness with the feeling of being yourself? How would you contrast the feeling of being an object with the feeling of being yourself

Overwhelmingly powerful, hard to put words to it but imagine your brain fully activating I guess the veil being lifted and the subconscious made into conscious. As for being an object. All objects come from your mind, they are your creation thus they are a part of you, again the same description of you look at objects and its like your looking at yourself.

what if i wanna return to soup? is there a way to do that without climbing? i want out of this creation and into my own creation, or a creation i want to be in.
Gemini i really feel your pain, i have lots of love and fear and adoration for creation. but only the creations i like. i don't like bad stuff. can't we all just live in a happypuppyplace where there's no true evil.
(11-12-2011, 12:07 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]I have a hunch that once we find out how many different species' DNA actually constitute a human being, it will look quite absurd in retrospect to have placed so much attention on the part that came from monkeys, and to have created a global civilization based upon the imitation of monkey behaviors.

... and then there is this...

Meerie

I think we should do a Bring4th LSD session - Godwide there is a chance I might be going to the states next year with a friend (East Coast probably).
Smile
In a group of like-minded people I guess it would be a mind-blowing experience.
I pass. Too imbalanced atm.
lsd is not an innocent drug. you can get flashbacks.
(11-15-2011, 03:39 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]I think we should do a Bring4th LSD session - Godwide there is a chance I might be going to the states next year with a friend (East Coast probably).
Smile
In a group of like-minded people I guess it would be a mind-blowing experience.

I'm on the East Coast! Tongue And a Bring4th LSD (or any psychedelic, for that matter) session would be highly interesting; individuals with a grasp of this sort of knowledge we are aware of in advanced states of consciousness. Many an insight into the workings of reality would be made. Wink

(11-16-2011, 09:13 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]lsd is not an innocent drug. you can get flashbacks.

That this will occur is highly unlikely and relatively uncommon (once it wears off, it wears off). More realistically would be the development of HPPD (Hallucinogenic Persistence Perception 'Disorder'), or basically residual visual disturbances in your sober consciousness, i.e. patterns forming when staring at a surface for too long, tracers, brighter colors, very apparent and frantic visual static which is very apparent in darkness, etc.

HPPD is not harmful, nor is it detrimental (though its severity correlates with just how hard, how often, and on what you decide to take a trip upon). In fact you could see it as a pretty neat little upgrade for your visual operating system, until words start melting and sliding away when you try read them. Tongue
That can happen with DMT too, right Godwide? Even later I've seen geometry in walls.
When it gets really strong, I'll see random words as well.
With DMT I get a much more lingering sense of "hyper-perception" more than any residual perceptual disturbances. And its use can certainly intensify existing HPPD up a notch or so, keeping in line with the presumption that endogenous DMT is highly responsible for sustaining and maintaining awareness, consciousness and perception of reality. An overloading of this neurotransmitter would certainly lead to that.

When you say you see random words, do you mean post-trip or during the experience?
Post-trip. I haven't done DMT for nearly a year.
A couple of weeks ago I had an experience where my mind kept expanding. Is saw visual distortions, the carpet rippling, and some words that I could not quite read appeared on the ceiling. It was almost like a very light pharmahuasca experience.

I have to take a med now to keep my 3rd eye closed enough so it doesn't take over, namely Risperdal.
I've not had any post effects from Ayahuasca, for what it's worth :¬)
I think that because smoking DMT is much stronger in your face than ayahuasca, it has potential for after effects.
When smoked, it is even stronger if THH is taken sublingually beforehand.
But then again, I'm quite a sensitive person, so could just be me.
(11-16-2011, 10:38 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Post-trip. I haven't done DMT for nearly a year.
A couple of weeks ago I had an experience where my mind kept expanding. Is saw visual distortions, the carpet rippling, and some words that I could not quite read appeared on the ceiling. It was almost like a very light pharmahuasca experience.

I have to take a med now to keep my 3rd eye closed enough so it doesn't take over, namely Risperdal.

I just did DMT last night. ZZzz Post-11/11/11 might very well be one of the most crucial times to utilize it, given the mass influx of energy we're having.

And WHY exactly would you want to prevent your Ajna from remaining pried open? You're actually not the first person I've had say this, another fellow on another forum I frequent also claimed his third eye was wide open, and he'd be perceiving the thoughts of others around him on a constant basis.

(11-16-2011, 10:39 AM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]I've not had any post effects from Ayahuasca, for what it's worth :¬)

Apart from a strengthened connection to Source? Wink
(11-16-2011, 10:58 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I think that because smoking DMT is much stronger in your face than ayahuasca, it has potential for after effects.
When smoked, it is even stronger if THH is taken sublingually beforehand.
But then again, I'm quite a sensitive person, so could just be me.

Yeah, exactly. The DMT is being rapidly assimilated, all at once. You must've heard the old DMT analogy about it:

"Load Universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Fire!"

I find the statement to be quite literal. Cool
Rather than close down I'd say it focuses my consciousness a lot more. It's more grounded.

I came to be too sensitive to balance between love and fear. Things were having a tendency to pull on my fearstrings a lot more.

I searched Youtube when I was feeling a little down for "Ra, are you there", and I got back 4 albums by a group named Ra.
These albums mostly talked in very dark tones, set to heavy metal music. Basically telling me how bad I had messed up things.
There were also good songs that said things like "I want to hold you, kiss you." Then the bad stuff like "you're at the top of my hit list." and "you are a waste of space."

My reality became so controlled by how I felt, that things manifested immediately for me, and I couldn't really handle that.
So you felt the greater brunt of every interaction in your existence? You knew then that your finding of the music albums was not coincidental, and you were able to perceive the message hidden in it?

Could you elaborate further on your personal experience of the state of being in conjunction with a wide open Ajna? Were you able to see things "as is"?
(11-16-2011, 10:32 AM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]With DMT I get a much more lingering sense of "hyper-perception" more than any residual perceptual disturbances. And its use can certainly intensify existing HPPD up a notch or so, keeping in line with the presumption that endogenous DMT is highly responsible for sustaining and maintaining awareness, consciousness and perception of reality. An overloading of this neurotransmitter would certainly lead to that.

When you say you see random words, do you mean post-trip or during the experience?

where do you even get our hands on DMT?
(11-16-2011, 07:29 PM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2011, 10:32 AM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]With DMT I get a much more lingering sense of "hyper-perception" more than any residual perceptual disturbances. And its use can certainly intensify existing HPPD up a notch or so, keeping in line with the presumption that endogenous DMT is highly responsible for sustaining and maintaining awareness, consciousness and perception of reality. An overloading of this neurotransmitter would certainly lead to that.

where do you even get our hands on DMT?

It can be extracted from Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark or any plant source which contains DMT (and trust me, ALOT of species of plants contain it in varying amounts, MHRB having the highest percentage of the alkaloid). It is uncommon for people to sell DMT, and in fact most people give it away for free.
(11-16-2011, 07:57 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]It can be extracted from Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark or any plant source which contains DMT (and trust me, ALOT of species of plants contain it in varying amounts, MHRB having the highest percentage of the alkaloid). It is uncommon for people to sell DMT, and in fact most people give it away for free.

Another is Psychotria viridis. The effects can be extended by mixing it with a source of beta carbolines, which act as MAOIs to inhibit the breakdown of DMT in the synaptic cleft. Good sources of beta-carbolines include coffee, cacao, and tobacco.

3DMonkey

Y'all are Martian Chemists, that's what you are

"that's what you are" is a line from the show... If you're a fan. FYI.
Beta-carboline, I thought it was the theobromine that potentiated DMT.

3DMonkey

(11-16-2011, 11:14 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Beta-carboline, I thought it was the theobromine that potentiated DMT.

It's the cheese.
Hmmm going to try and get my hands on some DMT.
lol what happened to Alan?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8