Bring4th

Full Version: 11/11/11 - What will occur? What DID occur?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The day (only 2 days away, mind you) is teeming with Oneness, and is 1 year, 1 month, and 11 days away from the supposed culminating date of 12/21/12.

The Crystal Skull ceremony will take place this day, many claim a Stargate will open, Hollywood will put forth a couple of movies to distract the masses, and this is in general a date which has attracted plenty of interest for obvious reasons. Thousands upon thousands of individuals will gather this day, to partake in whatever rituals, trances, or other events they have planned for this day.

The question is: will our consciousness change this day on a mass scale? Perhaps some sort of realignment will become noticeable to those whose brains/consciousness has been wired for it and aware? Maybe a large influx of energy to accommodate the final phase, as it were? Perhaps, it will just be another day in existence.

I can't say for certain. Nobody really can. But I'd like to know, what do you all surmise will happen on this day, and do you have anything special planned for it?

3DMonkey

I'd like to know what happened 11/11/1111. For comparison.
Or on the ACTUAL year of 11, on 11/11.

Time to do some historical detective sleuth work...

(i.e. Google it)
I sincerely hope something positive happens.
Following the proof-based scent of past "special" dates, however, nothing will happen.
But I sincerely hope something positive happens.

Augustinian dilemma, as always :-|
(11-09-2011, 02:11 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to know what happened 11/11/1111. For comparison.

They taped it! BigSmile

3DMonkey

(11-09-2011, 02:21 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Or on the ACTUAL year of 11, on 11/11.

Time to do some historical detective sleuth work...

(i.e. Google it)

The gregorian scribe made slash mark "11" and said to himself, "2000 more to go"
Lol. Thank you. Great comedy. "shut up. Shut up"
(11-09-2011, 02:11 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to know what happened 11/11/1111. For comparison.

As close as I could get.

http://www.historyorb.com/events/date/1111

The Church appears busy...as usual.

Richard
(11-09-2011, 02:22 PM)Odinn Wrote: [ -> ]I sincerely hope something positive happens.
Following the proof-based scent of past "special" dates, however, nothing will happen.

Augustinian dilemma, as always :-|

They taped it! BigSmile

I'm hoping something positive happens as well, but yeah, since plenty of past dates did not come to fruition, we'll simply have to wait and see...

And rofl. Medieval Occupy Movement. BigSmile
umm last 11/11/10
i really felt ... a very strong presence of energy throughout the whole day.

then again, i really hope the first of the biggest changes take place towards disclosure... i'm impatient Sad

why isn't it happening now Tongue
(11-09-2011, 02:22 PM)Odinn Wrote: [ -> ]I sincerely hope something positive happens.

Out of genuine curiosity, why do you hope something will happen?

Personally, I hunger to experience something new. To experience life in a different light than how we experience it now. Life feels very restraining for me at times. Like this existence is a really tight shoe I just can't wait to take off.

But this life must serve a purpose, or I wouldn't be living it.
(11-09-2011, 03:54 PM)abridgetoofar Wrote: [ -> ]

Out of genuine curiosity, why do you hope something will happen?

Personally, I hunger to experience something new. To experience life in a different light than how we experience it now. Life feels very restraining for me at times. Like this existence is a really tight shoe I just can't wait to take off.

Austin, you have just answered the question pretty well yourself ;-) Those accurately expressed lack of new, better light; restraint feeling; and tight shoe images, translates for me, most of the time, as a deep feeling of boredom and tiredness.

I feel life that way too, the eagerness, but in the "negative" - sometimes life's flavor it's so having-been-doing-someting-for-a-really-long-time-now that I can't help but wishing for something, anything, new. Just for witnessing a difference. I'm aware of all the colors out there, but I usually experience life as an apathetically plain burden that I am honestly not interested in. :-|

In the end, things tend to be simple, though, so I guess that you've learnt/reached to introduce patience and accptance where/when I didn't. :-)
Lots will happen. People will die, kids will be born and since it's a Friday lots of drinking will occur.

The movies 11-11-11 and Immortals come out. Saw 11-11-11 already and it's pretty good....I laughed at the end.

Oh and I think Palestine is getting voted into possible state hood by the UN. If that happens I'm sure good or bad things will occur.

Myself I think it'll go by quietly. Anything that happens will be small and at personal levels. Everything else would just get misrepresented in the news to boost ratings and rig the market.

It's just another number. Even the evil powers that rule the universe are learning that numbers aren't all that they appear to be.

All these letters I just typed are nothing but 1's and 0's.

Oh did you know that K is the 11th number in the alphabet? So it's going to be KKK Friday! Which also adds up to 33rd level of Freemasonry. So yes some dark rituals will happen. It's mandatory self fulfilling prophecy.

There are so many possible things that can happen people will have a hard time choosing which to participate in. I'm going to pick something fun. Like dress up like a grand wizard and draw chalk pentagrams in bank parking lots. That's legal right?

That's creepy.
(11-09-2011, 05:09 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]That's creepy.

I guess you talk about dressing up like a grand wizard, right? I agree, if CarlS goes all alone... Bring along a friend and camera and it will be awesome! BigSmile
What will happen? Probably nothing out of the ordinary.

Just life as usual.

Richard
(11-09-2011, 05:30 PM)Odinn Wrote: [ -> ]

I guess you talk about dressing up like a grand wizard, right? I agree, if CarlS goes all alone... Bring along a friend and camera and it will be awesome! BigSmile

[Image: 189efb1a-4bbb-4cec-bb82-8734b03e9bea.jpg]
(11-09-2011, 05:34 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2011, 05:30 PM)Odinn Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: 189efb1a-4bbb-4cec-bb82-8734b03e9bea.jpg]

Imagine the next Bilderberg meeting (hope it won't take place!).
Imagine the entrance gates.
Imagine 50 people dressed like that singing "Gotchaaa!". BigSmileTongue
Nice! That's my kind of wizard. Sadly due to court orders I have to refrain from doing anything that may be considered illegal or will have to go directly to jail. Cops have no sense of humor or compassion for the human condition.

Sadly I do think there will be some dark rituals happening to the unwilling so I will pray for them. Everyone be safe and have fun!
Not spot on, but a significant historical event:

The Siege of Tyre in 1111-12, according to the Chronicle of Ibn Al-Qalanisi

(11-09-2011, 05:41 PM)Odinn Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine the next Bilderberg meeting (hope it won't take place!).
Imagine the entrance gates.
Imagine 50 people dressed like that singing "Gotchaaa!". BigSmileTongue

So it's safe to say that Dumbledore and Gandalf are the heads of the Illuminati. I KNEW IT!

But since you mentioned Bilderberg, it's got me wondering if we're going to see anything major perpetrated by the Powers That Be in accordance with the metaphysical events that will be occurring.

(11-09-2011, 06:01 PM)CarlS Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! That's my kind of wizard. Sadly due to court orders I have to refrain from doing anything that may be considered illegal or will have to go directly to jail. Cops have no sense of humor or compassion for the human condition.

Sadly I do think there will be some dark rituals happening to the unwilling so I will pray for them. Everyone be safe and have fun!

Sorry to hear that, man. It's unfortunate we can't just go "I'm a free soul that is limitless and infinite, you can't take away my personal freedoms!" without being laughed at, called a hippy, and imprisoned anyways, and possibly viewed as insane and belligerent in a court of law. Dodgy

(11-09-2011, 06:24 PM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Not spot on, but a significant historical event:

The Siege of Tyre in 1111-12, according to the Chronicle of Ibn Al-Qalanisi

Would have been particularly significant if a giant vortex chrysanthemum opened up in the firmament, interrupting the battle, and swallowed/soul harvested everyone. ZZzz
Someone with a ritualistic background mentioned that he is feeling off the charts energy from his rituals. Mentioned that right now is a great time for working with energies whatever your background.
You guys are aware that the exact specific date could never be accurate. Whatever it is that is supposed to happen, is already happening right now most probably... and will happen even on 11/12/11... Smile
(11-09-2011, 10:21 PM)Crown Wrote: [ -> ]You guys are aware that the exact specific date could never be accurate. Whatever it is that is supposed to happen, is already happening right now most probably... and will happen even on 11/12/11... Smile
So if someone had made plans to do something, they may as well cancel them because they are already doing it. Say, like taking a vacation to Hawaii...

3DMonkey

Ooooh. Richie Rich here. Going to Huwhyeee. Hopping on my personal jet now
(11-09-2011, 09:15 PM)godwide_void Wrote: [ -> ]Would have been particularly significant if a giant vortex chrysanthemum opened up in the firmament, interrupting the battle, and swallowed/soul harvested everyone. ZZzz

Wait. I thought that is exactly what did happen... Dodgy

[Image: Newfields-how.jpg]

3DMonkey

don't listen to the Dum-as -cuszz

(aren't you glad I quit smoking?)
(11-09-2011, 10:15 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Someone with a ritualistic background mentioned that he is feeling off the charts energy from his rituals. Mentioned that right now is a great time for working with energies whatever your background.

Indeed very strong. I think I have burnt my self out in these last few days, had some very intense energy meditations and my whole body feels quite sore and tired. It's almost like I can't shut of my chakra's atm, even now as I type I can feel energy tingling through my arms and legs.
Yesterday at around 12:30 am there was a HUGE aura around the moon. The biggest i have ever seen. A few months ago, when the moon was the closest to earth in a long while, the same phenomenon was present but it was way smaller than i have seen ysterday. A connection to the date? possibly.

I always think that its enough that people look at a specific event / object / number and give it great importance. It will be important. This is where the cross gets its powers from for an example. So yeah, many people believe that this date is special, so it is.
According to the Jewish calender the date today (Thu, 10 November 2011) = 13th of Cheshvan, 5772, so that would make 11/11/11 a very Gregorian perspective. What about the calender from the view of the Sumerians, Egyptians, etc?

[Image: sumerian_artifact.jpg]

Heres the Sumerian scroll that shows that they knew of sun, planets in right order and size around sun, etc WAY before any of us Gregorian focused peeps.

3DMonkey

They have their own number coincidence days Tongue
(11-10-2011, 12:19 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]They have their own number coincidence days Tongue

You mean Western culture doesn't dictate the fate of the Universe?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8