Bring4th

Full Version: A wanderer from beyond: Here to serve
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!

Im not going to tell the details of my story, but what I can say is that after almost 20 years of wandering this earth in confusion, things are rapidly falling into place Smile I came from the 6th density, and Im just now consciously balancing wisdom and compassion in my service. I feel 1000kg lighter today than a week before.

Edit: I wouldn't let myself be a wanderer until I had memories of previous incarnations. Although, it kind of struck me yesterday that memorized perceptions are just recorded input of illusions (as dimensions 1-5th are) and what really counted for me was the direct inflow of wisdom. I think that was the re-membering part.

I am very grateful for this wonderful community and glad to be a part of it. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Im at your service.

Love and light
Wow!

Was there something you did or realized that let you feel 1000kg lighter? That accelerated your change?
(11-10-2011, 11:10 PM)yossarian Wrote: [ -> ]i
Wow!

Was there something you did or realized that let you feel 1000kg lighter? That accelerated your change?

You could say that it was my inflow of wisdom from seemingly nowhere, my ability for insight in human life. Then it was the alienation, being different but not knowing exactly why. Then all the pieces came together through my latest inflow of information and the description of a 6d entity by Ra.

It is all subjective experiences, thus going into great detail would only cause confusion and misunderstandings.
Edit: It wasnt really just "the one" event that tipped the scales. It was more like surrendering to that force inside.
Welcome, Wander!

So happy you found us in your path to finding yourself and the Creator and how we all fit together.

I look forward to your insight.

Love and light!
Thank you Sister. These forums are of great aid when finding oneself in turbulence.

For the insights to be born there must be catalyst Smile

So if anyone of you have any questions, opinions or just want to chat I am wide open!